Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 05

Story Info
Regina and Brad finally unleash their mutual lust.
11.1k words
4.7
3.8k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: You've asked for it, and if you understand Regina you knew it was bound to happen. In this installment, she has he way with the young man in the neighboring apartment building. He does not disappoint. At the end is an intense bondage scene. There is a slow lead-up to it so if BDSM bothers you then stop before you go too far.

————-

After that last fuck we had all gotten dressed and Grant checked us out of the hotel just before their deadline. As I walked to my car, a little weak-kneed, I could feel cum snaking down my inner thighs. I had brought a pair of panties for this morning, and I was wearing them, but they were already soaked by the cum leaking out of my holes. I needed a long, hot shower.

On the way back home I thought about Brad. I missed the farmer's market, and my chance to talk to him. Arriving home I took a shower and then went to bed. I was exhausted, so I snuggled under the sheets and was soon asleep. I would worry about my plan for Brad later.

My stomach woke me, it was nearly my usual dinner time and I hadn't eaten anything other than cock today. I threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and made my way to the kitchen. There were some leftovers from Wednesday night with the girls and soon my hunger was sated. I had also decided what to do about Brad. I lounged around all evening, watching TV, before going back to bed. I set my alarm so I would have time to prepare for what I had planned.

————

Sunday morning came and I was up early, finally feeling refreshed. I showered, did my hair, and put my makeup on except for my lipstick. I had to have some coffee and breakfast if I was going to execute what I had planned.

Sitting in my kitchen, sipping coffee and devouring the plate of scrambled eggs and toast that I had prepared, I reviewed my plan several times. If it worked, and I was confident that it would, I'd be filled up with Brad's cock very soon. I finished breakfast and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

I searched my apartment and found a tablet of paper and a black marker. On the top page, I wrote my apartment number. "Welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly," I said softly to myself as I enlarged the numbers so he could see them clearly.

I brushed my teeth, finished my makeup, and applied more of my plum lipstick. In my bedroom, I spritzed a bit of my favorite perfume on my sheets and then made my bed. I wanted the scent to tickle his nose but I didn't want him to find any bitter spots of perfume on my skin when he kissed my body.

It was nearly 9 am so I slipped on a shimmery green dress and heels, checked myself in the mirror, and, satisfied with my look I grabbed up the paper and headed for my balcony. Today I didn't sit, I stood at the rail. I wanted him to have the full effect of the new Regina.

Nine came and went. "Where was he," I muttered to myself. I waited five minutes, then ten. I had just about decided that he was going to be a no-show, but then there he was. He looked a bit disheveled and I decided that he had probably been up late partying. He yawned and rubbed his hand through his hair, and then he froze. He had finally seen me. His eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open. I smiled and give him a little wave. He mouthed the words "holy fuck." I slowly turned in a circle to give him the full effect and, when I was facing him again I held up my sign and curled my finger at him.

He looked shocked. He first pointed at himself and then at me, as if asking did I want him to come to me. I nodded as I chuckled to myself. He held up one finger, indicating he wanted me to wait and disappeared momentarily. Soon he was back with pen and paper. I had put my sign down to my side and he motioned for me to raise it again. When I did he quickly wrote the number on his paper and then nodded. I put the sign down again, don't need others showing up. He then wrote something else on his paper, "shower" it said when he raised it and pointed to himself. I nodded and smiled. He just stood there with a stupid grin on his face so I made a shooing motion. He snapped out of it and disappeared from the window. I didn't think it would be long now. I left my balcony and sat on the sofa to await his arrival.

It only took about 35 minutes for my security buzzer to announce his arrival. I walked to my door and pressed the button to let him into the building, and then stood there awaiting his knock. A few minutes later he was at my door, a soft knock announcing his arrival. I smoothed my dress, opened the door, and stepped into the threshold. He wasn't going to just waltz in even though he had been invited.

He stood there and looked me up and down, mouth agape.

"Close your mouth before your tongue falls out," I whispered.

"It's just that —wow!"

"You like?"

"Very much, is it real?"

He meant my hair but I responded, "It's all real, and it can all be your's if you want it."

"Oh I want it, I'm tired of shooting my load against the window. I've wanted you since that first day that you put on a show for me but I figured you were just teasing and wouldn't want some college guy."

I laughed softly. "Oh sweetie, college guys are the best! So full of energy and erections," I said with a grin, "but here's the thing, if you cross this threshold then you can't leave until I'm satisfied, totally satisfied," I whispered as I looked both ways and then stepped into the hall, pressed my body against him, and gazed up into his eyes.

"And what does totally satisfied mean? Well, it means that I get a hot load of cum in all of my holes. Can you do that? Can you cum three times for me today?" I asked, and then wrapped my arms around his neck and planted my lips firmly on his.

For just a moment he was stiff, he hadn't expected the kiss, but he quickly relaxed and softened his mouth. I offered him my tongue and he took it, then gave me his. I heard the elevator ding and so I grabbed him and pulled him across the threshold, closing the door behind us.

"Well, there's no going back now," I laughed, "but you never answered my question, can you cum three times for me today?"

"You turn me on so much, Regina, that I can probably cum three times in the next hour!"

"Well let's not get in too much of a rush! Wouldn't you like to take your time enjoying me?"

"Yes, yes I would, and I will, but — can I only cum three times? I mean, my personal best is four and, well, you turn me on so much maybe you can help me set a new personal best."

"Oh, my dear, sweet boy," I said, pressing against him again and rubbing his hard cock through his pants, " I'd be happy to help you set a record."

He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my lips to his, kissing me roughly and smearing my lipstick. Our tongues met and we finished what we'd started in the hallway. I moaned into his mouth and he kissed me harder. I had placed my hands on his neck and as I broke the kiss I trailed my fingers down his neck to his chest and then to the hem of his pullover. I grasped it and raised it and then he took over and removed his shirt. I began kissing and nipping at his chest. Working my way down to his nipples. I gave each a gentle suck and he moaned each time, "yes." I grabbed the waist of my dress and pulled it up and over my head. I was naked now, and he stepped back to take in the sight.

"Holy fuck, Regina, your body is fantastic," he whispered, a bit in awe. He grabbed me and pulled me close, causing my breasts to pillow against his chest as he kissed me again and wrapped his arms around me to grab my ass. After a moment I broke the kiss and I knelt as I trailed my fingers across his abs and to the waistband of his slacks. He kicked off his shoes and undid his pants. In no time his pants were off and he hadn't worn underwear so he stood there naked.

I took his uncut cock in my hand and examined it as I held it mere inches from my mouth. He had two thick veins running the length of his shaft and the head was large, based on how his foreskin bulged.

"Oh baby, that's a nice cock," I hissed as stroked him, "so nice. I'm going to enjoy having this."

"That's it, stroke me," he moaned as he watched me examining my cock.

Knowing he was watching I put on a show for him, looking into his eyes as I held his cock next to my mouth and stroked him.

"You like this, baby? Like me stroking your cock?" I grinned, "How about if I lick it?"

I lightly ran the side of my tongue along the length of his shaft, never breaking eye contact.

"Oh god, yes," he moaned, "please lick it."

I flattened my tongue and licked the underside from his balls to the tip and back as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Oh fuck, yes, just like that, lick it."

I ran the tip of my tongue along each vein and kissed the tip.

"Please suck it, please let me take your mouth," he groaned.

I smiled at him as I retracted his foreskin, the head was large and purple and leaking precum. Still looking into his eyes I licked his fluid off the head and then wrapped my lips around it and took about two inches of his cock into my mouth.

"You are so beautiful, even more so with your lips wrapped around me," he whispered.

"Are you trying to flatter me so I'll take it all in my mouth?" I said with a grin.

"Can you do that? I've never had a girl do that before, and I've had some pretty energetic blow jobs."

"Well, I've swallowed bigger cocks than yours, so I don't see why not!"

I squatted back on my heels and pulled his cock down at an angle, wrapping my lips around it again I took it all and left a plum-colored ring at the base of his shaft. I held there momentarily and worked my tongue against the underside of his shaft.

"Oooooohhh, fuuuuuccckkk," he groaned, "that feels amazing."

"Do you think that you'd like to put your first load in my mouth?" I asked.

"I'm almost there already so, yes, I think so."

I went back to deep-throating his cock, moaning and slobbering along the entire length, as I massaged his balls. He placed his hands on the back of my head in encouragement and less than a minute later I felt his scrotum tighten. I knew he was ready to cum so I took a deep breath and impaled my throat on him and swallowed.

"I'm cumming!" he yelled, "Holy fuck, I'm cumming! Yes, yes, yes, aaaahhhh!"

He grabbed my hair and thrust his cock even deeper into my throat as he throbbed and pumped globs of cum into me. I swallowed repeatedly as I gripped the base of his cock and squeezed, then as I withdrew his cock from my mouth I kept the ring formed by my fingers against my lips and milked the last of his cum from him.

"Best. Blowjob. Ever." he panted as he bent over and put his hands on his knees.

"One down, four or more to go," I growled, "are you sure you have that much in you?"

"If I don't then I'll die trying," he grinned, "I can't believe this is happening. After all the cum I've shot against the window, not to mention the loads I've pumped into the shower, the toilet, and tissues while fantasizing about you, I'm amazed that I just got to cum in our mouth."

"Well, remember, you have other places to put your cum before you can leave, even if you're late for class tomorrow," I grinned.

"Yeah, well if I haven't set a new personal record before then you should be disappointed in me."

"Hmm, don't forget, I've had more practice at this. I've exhausted many men."

"I bet you have!" he chuckled as he stood up straight.

He offered me his hand and I took it, gradually rising from the floor. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips to mine. We kissed passionately, our tongues dancing. I wasn't sure if he would want to kiss me with his cum on my breath but he didn't mind.

We ended the kiss but stood there holding one another, our noses resting side-by-side, and our lips barely apart.

"I love kissing a woman when she tastes like me," he moaned as he softly kissed my lips again, "I'd like to do that once more after I've totally satisfied you."

This young man knew how to seduce a woman, but I'm not just any woman and I'd had my way with him once so far after luring him to my place, we both expected that I'd drain him several more times.

"I'm going to have some water, would you like any?" I asked as I headed towards the kitchen.

"Yes, that would be great, I've been breathing so hard that my throat is dry."

He followed me and I retrieved two bottles of water from the refrigerator. We sat across from each other at the table. He gazed at me, causing me to blush.

"So, you like what you see?" I asked.

"Definitely. This transformation is breathtaking, I mean, I thought you were attractive before but this new hair color? It makes your eyes pop, and that lipstick, what's left of it, makes your lips look so kissable. I bet you'll be getting laid even more than you used to."

I chuckled, "You'd be right about that."

"Oh? Why do you say that?"

I leaned towards him, crossing my arms in front of me on the table. "Because I spent Friday night with two men."

"You got your hair cut and colored and the next thing you do is have a threesome?"

"Well, technically the threesome was already planned, but I think the new look encouraged them to a higher level of performance."

"Do you have threesomes often?" he asked.

"Not so often, but I do enjoy them."

"Shit, who are you? Are you a porn star or something?"

"Or something," I said as I looked him straight in the eyes.

"What does that mean? Or something?"

"Former."

"Former? Former what? Former porn star?"

I looked at him and slowly nodded.

"Ho-lee shit. I just got a blowjob from a former porn star?"

I nodded and grinned.

"Fuck, no wonder it was so amazing! So, question, why me?"

"Pure serendipity. I was horny and there you were, standing in the window. At first, it was just a tease, it turned me on to have an audience. But then I met you at the market and discovered that you are a gorgeous young man with a cock to match. That first time we met I decided then that I would fuck you."

"So I've been pursued by a porn star," he said with a huge grin on his face.

"Former."

"Yeah, but still, I'm surprised and a bit proud."

"Don't be too proud yet, you still have to satisfy this former porn star."

"Wow, talk about pressure to perform," he said with a slight scowl as he looked down at his bottle of water.

"Don't worry," I laughed, "you've done great so far."

He looked up at me. "Any chance I would have seen any of your stuff? I mean, assuming you were much younger."

"Well, do you watch much BDSM?"

"No, not much, not my thing."

"Wasn't much of my thing either. My husband got me into it and then into making videos. He kept pushing me to do kinkier stuff and eventually he pushed too far. I divorced him and left the industry. Since then I only fuck for pleasure."

"What name did you use back then?"

"Why? Do you want to find one of my videos and then show them to your buddies so you can brag that you fucked me?"

"Hearing you say it makes me think that it's a bad idea," he said, looking down at his water again.

"No, not bad, I don't mind. I'll even let you take a picture of me sucking your cock if you want. It would be a bit hypocritical of me if I tried to hide my past from you when I'm expecting you to fuck my brains out today. I went by Jenna Jacquard back then. Jenna instead of Gina, and Jacquard because I wore jacquard stockings for my audition shoot."

So you wouldn't mind if I looked up some of your videos?"

"No my dear boy, I would not. If you come up short on setting a new personal best then I'll just pull up one of my videos and let you watch it until you're ready to go again. How's that sound?"

"Fucking amazing," he said with a grin, "and speaking of fucking, I've been sitting here getting hard again. Are you ready for more?"

"Sweetie, I think I was born ready to take a hard cock. Let's go to the bedroom and you can put that cock into my pussy, after you eat it of course. You do eat pussy don't you?"

"I enjoy eating pussy," he said as I took his hand and led him deeper into my lair.

We entered the room and I walked over and lay on the bed, he joined me, lying on his side next to me. He placed a hand on my neck, his thumb below my ear, and his fingers on my spine, and he pressed his lips to mine. We kissed, it was a gentle kiss, like butterflies on my lips. He kissed the corner of my mouth and gradually worked his way to my earlobe where he kissed and nibbled.

"You're giving me goosebumps," I whispered.

He began exploring my body with the hand that had been on my neck as his lips moved back to mine. His fingers trailed down my neck and across my collarbone to my shoulder and then down my arm to my elbow. His touch was electrifying.

When his fingers reached my elbow his forearm rubbed against my nipple and I softly gasped. He noticed and repeated the touch, causing both of my nipples to begin to ache. He trailed his fingers under and around both my breasts and then took a nipple between his fingers and gently squeezed. I lay there, making soft mewing sounds as this young man touched me in such a gentle way, a way that I hadn't been touched in years.

While he continued to gently squeeze my nipple his lips began moving across my chin and then down my neck. He slowly kissed his way across my chest toward my other nipple. Every hair on my body, what few there were, was standing on end. Even my scalp was tingling. As his lips reached my nipple I moaned and grasped his hair, pulling him in.

"Where does a college boy learn how to arouse a woman like this?" I whispered.

"I had a great teacher, a divorcee that lives next to my parents."

"You'll have to give me her address so I can send her a thank you gift."

He rolled on top of me, supporting himself on all fours, and smothered my breasts with kisses before slowly moving down to my navel where he dipped his tongue as he kissed it. I was still softly mewing as he began to kiss ever lower on my body. Every touch of his lips felt like a butterfly dancing on my flesh, every nerve in my skin was tingling.

As he kissed lower I spread my legs and pulled my knees up. He kissed his way alongside my lips and then every so gently licked a drop of my nectar that had collected there.

"Yes," I whispered, "taste me."

"Not yet," he whispered, his hot breath flowing across my engorged lips feeling like the heat of a fire.

True to his word, he kissed my lips once and then began kissing my inner thigh. His touch was so soft that it tickled and I flinched. He worked his way ever so slowly to my bent knee and kissed the side but then grasped my ankle and straightened my leg so he could kiss the back. I moaned softly, I was giddy from all this stimulation.

He was apparently in no hurry to put his tongue where I wanted it because his lips moved even farther away as he kissed toward my ankle, and eventually reached the top of my foot. I don't recall a man ever kissing me there before. He kissed my toes but I jerked my foot away and giggled. That had tickled too much. He smiled down at me and took my other foot in his hand and then began an agonizingly slow trip down my other leg. After what seemed like forever, he reached the crease of my thigh.

"Please, taste me," I begged as I spread my legs even wider.

He placed a kiss in that area between my pussy and my asshole, and then I felt his tongue lick the nectar that had leaked out of me.

"I've tasted you, is that all you want?"

"Oh fuck, you little tease, you know that's not all I want," I groaned, "put your tongue to work down there and make me cum."

I heard him softly laugh as he placed his lips against mine. I gasped at the anticipation of feeling his tongue part them, but no. Instead, he softly kissed the length of my lips until he reached the hood over my clit. It was there that he first probed me with his tongue. I was so over-stimulated that my clit was hypersensitive. I jerked and squealed at the touch of his tongue on me. He backed off slightly and then placed his lips firmly over my clit and gently sucked.