Who's Got the Remote?

Story Info
Curiosity about my toy leads to some very hot play.
6k words
4.69
9.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early Friday morning, the sun isn't up but my man is stirring in the bed next to me. I'm on my side and I feel him slide in closer, his arms around me and his cock pressing into my ass. More often than not I sleep in the nude but last night I wore a pair of cheeky black panties.

I start slowly grinding into him while he pulls at my nipple. First just a gentle tug. This turns into him rolling it between his fingers while he nuzzles at my neck. He's getting hard against me and he moves his hand to grip himself. I lay there with my eyes closed for a while, enjoying the warmth of his body and the soft sound of his moans as he strokes his cock.

He rolls me off my hip and onto my stomach, rising to his knees. Spreading my legs ever so slightly, he massages my ass and reaches under the fabric, pulling my cheeks apart, running his index and middle finger up and down my crack. I try to raise my hips so he can get to my pussy but he holds me down with his right hand while continuing to work me with his left. It's driving me wild and I adjust my hand to see if I can reach him.

He grabs both of my wrists, pinning them behind my back, pushing me hard into the mattress. Using his knee, he moves my legs apart. I can feel his rock hard cock swaying and grazing me while he shimmies up my body. The fabric between my legs is soaked and clinging to my lips.

Still holding my wrists with his right hand, he pulls my panties to the side and uses his fingertips to hover just over my holes. Enough to make me groan out of frustration into the bed. He knows how badly I need something inside of me and the control he has is so fucking hot.

"Please, Daddy, please fuck me" I say into the mattress. I can hear the rub of his hand against his cock and love the feel of him tapping it against my ass. He's so hard and is making me jiggle. He's still holding my wrists, so he pauses his stroking and makes sure my panties are out of the way. Pushing the head of his cock against me, he angles my hips up, slaps my ass cheeks. And then he shifts and moves off the bed.

Oh. My. God. This cannot be for real.

He tells me to stay laying just as I am and takes my right hand and moves it under me. "Lay there and touch yourself lightly until I tell you to stop" he orders. I feel a sassy reply bubbling up inside of me but in the best interest of getting my fucked, I keep it to myself.

Fast forward to the next day...

Before I even opened my eyes on the first morning of my girls getaway, I felt that tingle between my legs. Below the covers, I pull my pj shorts down, spread my lips and snap a pic. The flash picks up the glisten of how wet my pussy is. I send it off to my man and get up to make a coffee.

Everyone slowly wakes and all the girls look so pretty with their sleepy faces and messy hair. Coffees are made, fruit is sliced, bagels are toasted. Today is a full day and some of us take longer than others to get moving, so we need to be on it. Girls zip in and out of the shower and bedrooms in various states of dress while we all get ourselves together.

We hop into a couple of cars and make our way to the Nordic spa. I love this experience: the mix of hot and cold, wet and dry and the variety of relaxation methods make for a perfect day. I just did the cycle throughout the day but some of the crew got massages, manicures and facials.

On the way home, we're chatting and the driver jokingly asked the car if anyone had a happy ending. An explosion of giggles and a bunch of "no way, never!" came from nearly everyone. I piped up and said I think it would be so hot and am very curious how it would even be approached. I even said that I would love for my man to get one and this sent the girls into a frenzy.

No one can believe that I would want a masseuse to get him off, or anyone but me for that matter. I tell them that I have a fantasy about it and am about to get into it, but they fixate on how they could never imagine wanting this for their partners and the convo takes a turn.

I look out the window and think of him on a massage bed, eyes closed and completely relaxed. The masseuse standing at the head of the table, massaging his temples. She then starts working on his chest, her tits slightly brushing against his face. Moving down his body, to his torso and upper thighs, stretching along his body, her nipples get a little taught and caress his chest here and there through her shirt. As her body hovers over him, he gets just a faint scent of her pussy. His cock slowly gets hard and there's no way she can miss the outline of it under the sheet.

Still leaning over him, she runs her nails over the sheet along the top of his thighs and his cock rises. Pushing the envelope a little, she brings her hands in closer to his pelvis and when he moans, she takes it as an indication she can keep tempting him. He's taking deeper breaths in through his nose, trying to inhale as much as he can. The smell of pussy is something he can't get enough of and can tell she's getting turned on.

Through the sheet, she begins trailing her fingertips along his pelvic bone, making her way just millimeters away from the base of his cock. She moves to the inside of his thighs and pauses where she can tell his balls are resting. Taking a moment to pause, she repositions herself so that she's now standing more to his left than at the top of the table. His arms are resting on top of the sheet, palms up and as she leans over the table, the tip of his thumb presses between her legs. He doesn't move his hand or thumb and she doesn't move away from him. With both of her hands she starts giving the tops of his thighs a good rub. His cock is now standing at near full attention and there's a small wet spot on the sheet where the head has rubbed against it.

She begins alternating with her hands, one lightly uses her nails, the other grips his shaft through the sheet. While she does this, she slowly grinds herself against his thumb and he can feel a wet spot of her own growing. Pausing for a moment to apply massage oil to her hands, she warms it up, pulls the sheet up and reaches under. Holding the base of his cock with one hand, she strokes with the other. Starting off slowly then picking up the pace, he gives a low moan.

Now she's vigorously jerking him off, the massage oil is warm and her grip is perfect. She switches it up with her hand movements, allowing him to enjoy one technique but moving to another before he gets too used to it. He can feel the weight of her pressed against him and knows that her tits are swaying just a little. The crotch of her pants are quite wet and she hasn't given up on moving her hips on his thumb.

Now she's moaning while she's tugging at him and she's enjoying herself so much that bends over the table. With her body hinged, her face comes down close to the tent in the sheet. This whole time he's had his eyes closed, not wanting to risk the moment. But now, he opens his eyes and she turns to meet his gaze. Suddenly he explodes in her hand, trying to muffle his orgasm. He's shaking, and exhaling deeply, trying to slow his body down. She stands up, takes her hands out from under the sheet and laughs a little when she sees the handful he left her with.

Still looking directly at him, she opens her palm wide and licks his cum from the bottom to the top of her hand. A glob of it runs down her wrist and she expertly uses her tongue, scooping it up and showing it to him before she swallows it with a smile. As she steps away from the bed, he nods to her lower half and she sees exactly how excited she was. She turns to leave the room, telling him to take his time getting off the bed, she's got to go get ready for her next client.

We pull into our place and I am revved up something serious. Working through that fantasy in the the car coupled with knowing I'm not getting fucked for a little while longer has me in a frenzy.

My phone lights up and I see a message telling me to go put in my butt plug and the vibrator. Everyone was getting settled and chatting, so it was easy for me to stroll upstairs and grab my black satin bag and a pair of panties. I'd been panty free all weekend but I need something to hold this vibrator in place.

I pop into the washroom, strip down and see a silky wet spot in the crotch of my pants. I bring my pants to my nose and hope my panties end up smelling the same. If they do, I'll save them for my man, he can put them on his face while I suck his cock. Knowing how wet I am, I put one foot on the toilet lid and slide my index and middle finger directly into my pussy hole. Slowly but forcefully, I lean my head back from the relief. I could not go a minute longer without something inside of me. Not usually one to insert anything while I solo play, but there's a time and place for everything and this was it. I stand there for a few deep breaths, just slightly moving my fingers.

The girls are getting rowdy, there's music pumping and I can hear them all laughing. As much as a little play session would be wonderful, I'm in a bit of a time crunch. He's going to want some sort of visual of me inserting the plug in my ass and I need to get ready and want to have some drinks before we head out for dinner.

I pull out the lube, plug and panty vibrator, lay them on a face cloth on the counter. I snap a pic and send it off to him. I position my phone in a way that gives a good angle of my booty, hit record and begin lubing up the plug. I turn around so my ass is facing the camera and bend over so my cheeks are a little spread. Pulling at one of my cheeks, I reach around back with lubed up fingers and begin running them up and down my ass crack. I then take the plug and begin probing my asshole, pushing it in a little and then pulling it out, repeating this motion by going a little further and further. Finally, I push it all the way in, jiggle my ass, turn around and smile into the camera as I bend over to turn it off.

One of the girls is knocking at the door, asking what's taking me so damn long. I slip into my navy thong, put the vibrator is "on" mode and place it at the perfect angle for my clit. I figure I may as well just get dressed for dinner so open the door and walk out in my thong and hoodie. My friend is waiting at the door and I can feel her taking in my ass and thighs as I walk to the bedroom.

I quickly get dressed, pulling on some high waisted jeans that hug my curves and a low cut cropped red sweater. Looking in the mirror, I decide I can go braless tonight and take off the sweater to shimmy out of my bra. My nipples get hard immediately, between the air hitting them and the fact that I'm super revved up. The plug in my ass, knowing he's going to blast my pussy unexpectedly with this vibrator and from my friend's gaze.

The same girl walks in just as I'm about to put my top back on. "Holy shit, your tits. They're so... perky" I pull the top over my head but I know she's watching me. I finish getting myself together, and quickly send him the vid of me fucking my ass. She asks what I'm up to and I tell her a little... flirtation, we'll call it. I tell her I'm going to grab a drink and maybe if I have enough of them, she'll get to see my tits again later.

We both laugh and she turns to get changed. I walk out of the room, but linger for a moment in the doorway, and take a peek at her. She's really beautiful, has a fantastic body and a sexual energy about her. This time, she's the one that senses eyes. She turns over her shoulder and smiles at me as she bends over to take her pants off, showing me the T of her hot pink thong. I spot a little wet spot and think about how delicious she must taste.

My phone lights up, it's my man telling me what a good slut I am. He tells me he's got the app connected to the toy. The app acts as the remote and he can control the intensity, pulse, duration, and when the toy pauses. I reply, letting him know I am so horny I could just stay in and fuck myself all night and about how it feels like one of the girls is flirting with me a little. He sends a lot of heart eyed emojis back when I mention her thong and wanting to lick her. Immediately he messages to tell me to do whatever she's down for.

I go downstairs, the fireplace is on and the girls are all sipping on drinks. Cabs are on their way and I don't have much time, so I pour a heavy whiskey, drain it quickly and then pour another. In no time, we're tossing on our winter coats, boots, and hop in the cars. The driver tells us the place we were supposed to go to is unexpectedly closed and takes us to a local snowmobiler watering hole.

We walk in and there's a band! Once we hear about the tunes, no one is really concerned about the food options, so we order a spread of apps and a number of drinks. The band wastes no time and the majority of us are up on the dancefloor as soon as the first note hits. My man has started tempting me a little with my vibrator and I can feel my nipples showing through my sweater. The softness of the fabric, the excitement of having my tits out in public and a vibrator in my panties is a lot all at the same time.

The first set is incredible! Some local snowmobilers take an interest in our group and are playful and flirty as we all dance. The music is pulsing through my body, but this toy is really blasting my pussy. Sometimes relentlessly and others so intermittent that I'm not sure which option drives me more wild.

When the band takes their break, we head back to our table for another round and a snack. The bar is not quiet by any means but a lot more subdued than when the band is on. My panties are still in full on sex mode and he hits it at a pause in convo and a few of the girls hear a buzz. At first they think it's just one of our phones but he's changing the frequency up on me and I'm having a bit of a challenge keeping my reactions contained. They're all wondering what's going on and finally I just blurt out that I've got a bluetooth controlled vibrator working my clit... and a plug in my ass.

Giggles hit the table, most girls cannot believe it, the others that know me are not surprised in the least. We start talking about sex and toys but I excuse myself and make my way into the ladies room. I pull my phone out of my back pocket and tell him I am on the cusp of cumming in the middle of this bar. He replies "don't you dare, you'll cum when I tell you to" and I feel my face flush and my pussy gush a little. He's got me so turned on, I can barely stand and wonder if my jeans are showing how wet I am.

I pull myself together and hear the band start again and am about to head back to the table when my flirty friend comes into the washroom. She tells me I've sparked quite the convo amongst the girls and she thinks it's incredible the dynamic my man and I have. Just then, we hear my panties start rumbling hard and I gasp. He's going hard and I have to brace myself against the wall.

She steps closer and says it sounds intense. I laugh and tell her to feel for herself. For a moment she hesitates but she moves toward me and confidently cups her hand over the seam between my legs. She holds it there for a few pulses before everything goes quiet. I check the app and he tells me his buddy just arrived and he'll be back to tempt me shortly.

Her hand lingers for a moment or two and then we both let out a big sigh and turn to the mirror to straighten up. She catches my eye in our reflection and we grin. I tell her not to worry, he won't leave me too long without a buzz and I'll be sure to get her attention when he does. She's staring at my hard nipples and I want to kiss her full lips so badly.

We find everyone, hit the dancefloor and have a few more drinks before we grab our cabs. Hopping into the very back row of the van, she snuggles in beside me. The rest of the girls pile in and we're packed in like sardines. It's loud in the car, everyone is buzzing from the booze and the cute snowmobilers and then... my panties begin buzzing as well. I grab her hand and put it on my thigh, turning to her with a sly grin. She seems to be matching my energy, so I'm down to see where this goes.

I check my phone and he tells me that he told his buddy about how he was teasing me so at some point, he might take over on the app. My man him and his friend to fuck me, taking turns with my pussy, mouth and ass. I'm not opposed, we just haven't gotten around to it quite yet. This seems like a really fun tease, in the meantime. She peeps the message and whispers "fuck, that's hot". I grab her thigh and moan under my breath.

I feel her cool hand reach up my sweater, caress under my breast and sneakily run her thumb over my nipples. I arch my back and exhale. I'm completely loving this and want more, but I won't rush it. Plus, we are in a car full of gal pals, even though they are so consumed in convo that no one is paying attention to us.

Between her rubbing and tugging at my nipple, the texts from my man or his buddy, and this toy going at full speed, I look out the window and stuff my scarf in my mouth to mute how fast and hard I start cumming.. My body is trembling but she doesn't let up and whispers that she wants to lick my cum off the vibrator and peep the plug. This gives me another push and I nearly melt in the back seat.

My ride is over, in both respects. My panties are silent and we're back at our place. I message and say thank you to whomever got me off and sorry for cumming without asking. I include the detail that I had my tits played with while I soaked myself with cum. The overhead light of the van comes on when the doors open and I look down and see a large wet spot seeping through my jeans. My friend also notices and touches it. I take a pic of her pretty pink nails on my wet pussy and send it through the toy app. I tell them maybe they'll see some pink nails on my pink lips later and we get out of the cab.

Even though I've just gotten off so hard, in a van full of unsuspecting friends, I need more. As we're walking up to the front door, I grab my friend's hand and squeeze it, she looks back at me and winks. A lot of the group is tired and making their way to bed. I tell them I still need some time before I can wind down, wish them good night and I head to get the sauna started.

While the sauna is warming up, I head into the bedroom to grab my shower stuff and some warm and cozy clothes. The bedrooms are enormous and there are 4 queen sized beds in each, reality show dorm room style. Two of the girls are already sawing logs and I'm not sure where my sexy pal has gone off to. Unbuttoning my jeans, I strip down to my panties and pull on a little cropped tank top and my hoodie from earlier. I tip toe out and leave the things for my shower on the table just outside the washroom.

I open up the app and message that I'll be stripping down shortly and am really ready to get after it. The text gets a heart reaction almost immediately and I feel my pussy drip a little more. It's driving me wild not knowing if it's my man or his buddy controlling the toy, and I think they both know it. We're definitely going to need to make a night out of the three of us very soon. I think of them passing me back and forth, hands all over me, cocks in my holes, me sucking up my cum with blow jobs and getting fucked any way they want to give it to me.

I get to the sauna, leaving my slippers and hoodie outside. It's so cozy when I step in, just the perfect amount of heat in the air. I settle on the bench, rest against the wall and close my eyes for a moment, the vibrator is going at a slow pulse. I know it's my man at the helm right now, he's aware the slow build up will be what I'm in the mood for. I begin tracing my nails along the tops of my thighs and enjoy the warmth and the sound of the buzz.

After a little while, I hear the door creak and open one eye to see my flirty friend. Her hair is wet, soaking the shoulders of her little white tee, and a few streams have made their way down the front of her shirt, with just the perfect wet amount showing off her hard nipples. She's got on a white thong and there's a transparent little wet spot between her legs.

12