Who's House is it Anyway? Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of how lust got better of everyone.
3.7k words
4.26
16k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a beauty in monotony, especially after a very wild ride. Monotony is like a lighthouse in the rough seas, that gives us hope that there is a shore, there is normalcy. The rhythmic humming of the ceiling fan gave Geetha this comfort. Tired, anxious, and without a cloth covering her modesty turned to her right side, her naked mother-in-law fast asleep next to her reminded her of the storm. She felt an unique sense of happiness, her controlling MIL had been reduced to a slut before her eyes. The way she enjoyed those men was a feat of wonder for Geetha. She studied her naked MILs figure, not bad she said to herself.

For comparison she turned to her right, and peaked over the edge of her bed, her maid Jyothi was lying on her stomach over a long sofa cushion, her pillow the sofa backrest. Her long oiled hair was a mess, her hairy cleavage of the ass completely exposed, her sleeping expression one of perfect satisfaction. Now Geetha woke up straight and looked at the full length mirror adorning the cupboard, she was seeing a reflection of herself, at 25 she was an adulterer, a slut, but most important of all, the mirror had spoken, she was the fairest of them all. A wry smile lit her face as she fondled her breasts with her hands. She got up and hobbled to the hall, walking was not an option for the state she was in. her top was there carelessly strewn with the saree of her MIL and maid and all their ensemble of garments. she plopped herself on the sofa still naked and spared a thought to what happened.

One thing that worried her was how her assailants actually enjoyed Jyothi more than her. Sure, they had their way with her, but it was special with Jyothi. May be it was the way Jyothi was responding to their touches that made them actually enjoy her. Geetha was very tall, like 5.ft. 10 in. tall. Her husband Kumar was just around 5 ft. 6 in. He used to be embarrassed to go out with her due to his outdated chivalry that men should be taller than their wives. Tall, lithe, and ext0 these are the words that would describer herself the best Geetha thought. She was quite thin and had only an B cup breasts and a 34 chest.

Her train of thought was disturbed by Jyothi who had entered the hall, one had covering her breasts the other her womanhood. she looked at Geetha and shyly bowed her head, hunted for her panty and bra and started dressing up. Geetha observed her, she was dark, not dusky, dark. she was short at around 5 ft. 2 in. What she lost in height, she made up in plumpness. In her mid-30s around 35 she had her belly hanging out slightly, her love handles curling up on her sides as she bent, her ass large but not well shaped. Her breasts were a different story all together 30 DD bra size and well rounded. Jyothi finished dressing and wordlessly collected the other clothes and put it in the laundry basket, the sheepishly informed Geetha she will be back in a couple of hours and left the house.

Geetha was alone with her MIL Padmaja. Padmaja was in her late 40s around 48. A hard life had taken a toll on her body. Her thighs were thunderous, and it made her unkempt bush look small. her belly was hanging out in front but not in a gross way. Her breasts mature, large: 36DD, stretched and beginning to sag. Her areolas were some of the largest Geetha had ever seen. Her hair rough and slightly curly, but dense and greying. Her face though showed grace, grace that only comes to a lady who was beautiful in her youth. As Geetha opened the wardrobe to get a new dress, her MIL woke up. Her 5ft. 5in. frame was wrapped in a bedsheet as she silently and without eye contact left the room towards her own. Geetha observed her leave but did not say a thing.

After dressing up in a floral nighty Geetha went to make some coffee. She made two coffees and went to her MILs room. She knocked on the door, her MIL smiled ever so slightly at her, looked at her briefly and looked away. Now dressed in a red saree, she gestured Geetha to place the coffee on the dresser. Geetha did so and left wordlessly. Padmaja closed the door and smiled thinking of last night.

Geetha sat on the sofa without a cushion and sipped her coffee and started to re-create the chronology of events that led to her sitting on the sofa. Geetha lived in a three story house in an upcoming residential area. Her husband Kumar built the three story house so that they could live on the top floor while the other floors could be rented out. A new company had set up offices nearby and 2 bachelors, who worked there, by the name of Dhiren and Ronit had rented the 2nd floor apartment.

From the first day they finalized the rent and the agreement, Dhiren could not take his eyes of Geetha, he would stare at her at every opportune moment. These moments were more frequent recently as Kumar used to take frequent trips for business outside the country. One day there was no power for hours and Dhiren called Kumar to complain, as Kumar was not in town, he asked him to enquire at his house, if they had reached out to the power company. Dhiren thanked him, ran the stairs and rung the bell. His prayer was to get a glimpse of Geetha. The universe answered him, Geetha opened the door, she stood before him in all her beauty. Her tall figure outlined by sunlight pouring in the background. Her deep green dress accentuating her fair skin, her hair wrapped in a towel. Dhiren was left gaping, and did not spare the opportunity to stare at her shapely waist. Geetha learned about the lack of electricity and turned around to go inside and make a phone call to the electrician. Dhiren could not control himself and grabbed her hand. his grasp tentative. Geetha wrenched her hand free, and gave Dhiren a stone cold glare. This got him to his senses, and he sheepishly left.

Ronit would frequently go to the terrace to talk on his phone. He liked the breeze and the sunshine and the privacy it offered. One day, Padmaja came to the terrace to hang dry clothes on the clothes line. Ronit who was busy on the phone, was disturbed by the sound of her jerking the moisture off the clothes. He looked at Padmaja and something savage clicked in his brain, he wanted her. Not for any extra ordinary beauty or for a scintillating figure, but within him an animal desire of attraction thrust forward. He stared at her for a while. As he walked around the terrace, pretending to be on his phone, he studied her body. For a woman with greying hair, she had a really good body. When she bent over to pick up clothes from a bucket, he studied her backside, ample but losing shape was his conclusion. Unknown to him, he drifted towards her. He was within touching distance of her, when she was startled by his silent approach and turned around. Seeing her startled, Ronit returned to his conscious self, apologized to her and left. His heart still thumping as he was heading down the stairs. A faint smile adorned Padmaja's lips, perhaps.

Dhiren and Ronit's apartment was serviced by Jyothi. She cleaned their apartment and did their dishes. Ronit frequently had one of their friends Sunil come over, he used to crash at their place and clean out their fridge and any liquor that was left. Sunil did not have a career, and was freelancing between different agencies. One day Sunil was sleeping in the Dhiren's room, it was well into the morning and he felt warm. He woke up to discover Jyothi sweeping the floor. His observed her body, her waist was glistening in her sweat, her love handles folded over to complement her voluptuous body. Well Good morning Sunil thought to himself and walked over to the bathroom. By the time he completed his chores and opened the door, Jyothi's was mopping his bedroom floor on all fours, his view, cleavage that gave. Jyothi saw this and quickly adjusted her saree denying Sunil of the view. This would happen a few days, every time Sunil visited he would pick the same spot to view Jyothi's cleavage, after a few days, Jyothi gave up adjusting her saree. And unknown to Sunil a strange twitch would come over her clit when she knew he was watching her.

On the eventful day, dark clouds started gathering over the sky. A hint of pre-rain Petrichor filled the air, Dhiren, Ronit and Sunil gathered in their apartment with a bottle of Rum. A couple of round into their drinks, it started to rain. 3 rounds in, it was a thunderstorm and the lights went out. Dhiren was irate, he had a long day and just wanted to consume his booze and sleep. He looked out of the window to notice that light had gone out only in this apartment building. He smiled a bit, he was going to talk to Geetha. He asked Ronit to come along and hold a flashlight as he ascended up the stairs.

He rang the bell and to his joy Geetha came out of the darkness with her phone's flash light on. Dressed in a green top and harem pants, she looked flawless. Her expression had not been affected by the earlier incident. He told her that the current had gone only in this building. Geetha replied she was aware of it, and hand called the electrician, but most probably it was just a fault in the line and would get rectified itself. If not, the electrician would come after the storm passes. During this conversation a bright streak of lightning illuminated Geetha's physique. The booze, the weather, the physique was enough to awaken his inner beast. He again grabbed her hand, this time she could not wrench it free.

"Leave my hand, or I will scream" she said, as anger filled her eyes.

This only made Dhiren more emboldened, he took a step towards her and grabbed her waist.

"HELLP!!!..." she screamed, but the thunderous storm drowned her cries for help. She started pushing Dhiren with her free hand, but he was too strong for her. He pulled her out into the sheltered passage, pinner her hands to the wall and kissed her lips. She tried to duck his next kiss, but Dhiren used his hand to grip her jaw, and start running his tongue over her lips. But this grip came at a price, her hand was free. She used it to slap him, no use, he did not feel much. Dhiren looked at Ronit,

"Some help here?" he enquired. A drunk Ronit rushed in, moved to the right of Dhiren, grabbed her waist, turned her around, and gagged her with his kerchief. "Let's enjoy her in her own bedroom" Ronit suggested. Dhiren smiled approvingly,

Geetha's eyes widened and here head started shaking in a violent way saying "NO".

Dhiren grabbed her ankles, and Ronit slid his arms under her armpits, as the carried her into the hall. It was at this moment that the lights came back on. Dhiren was quickly able to make out the master bedroom, and with the help of Ronit carried Geetha into it. Once inside, Dhiren and Ronit aligned themselves to the longer side of the bed and threw Geetha on it, her arms and legs flailing helplessly. As soon as she was thrown, Geetha tried to roll away from them both. But Dhiren was quick and jumped over her body, pinning her down. This jump knocked the wind out of Geetha. Dhiren grabbed her shoulder and turned her over. He straddled her, pinning her arms with his. While he started to get to work kissing her face. It was not easy as she kept moving her head side to side trying to avoid this.

Ronit got to work on her bottom, he lifted the hem of her top and pulled the drawstrings of her pants. Once loosened, he put his hand under her butt and started pulling it. She was kicking him all the time. He was thrown off balance a couple of times, but applied himself to the task soon after. In about a couple of minutes her bottoms where finally off, she was naked from the waist down. The realization of this made Geetha panic. She tried to heave her torso, pull her hands free with all her might and kick her assailants away, all her efforts were in vain, tears of frustration started rolling down her eyes.

This can't be happening she thought. This thought was interrupted by a strong slap from Dhiren. The force enough that she saw a small constellation of stars. "Bitch.... Stop struggling" Dhiren said.

This had the desired effect, Geetha started sobbing, but her flailing had stopped, her head movements too stopped.

Benefitted by this Dhiren got up and lifted her top all the way to her neckline, exposing her small and perfectly round breasts covered by her black bra. Dhiren was in no hurry, he started kissing her forehead, licked her tears off her cheeks and started nibbling her ears. Dhiren cast a glance back to what Ronit was doing, and found him strangely sucking her toes. Dhiren removed her gag and kissed her. This time she did not resist. His booze filled breath was repugnant, but the threat of physical harm was bogging her concerns of Dhiren's breath down.

"I am helpless" thought Geetha. Dhiren now pulled her torso up into a sitting position and yanked off her top. Her removed her hairclip and set her hair free. Dhiren started kissing her all over her naked torso. Ronit was now moving up from her toes and had started kissing her thighs. Geetha's toes curled, back arched a bit and eyes closed. Her body had begun enjoying these advances, her mind hated her for it. Dhiren tried to remove her bra, it had 3 hooks stacked one on top of the other, Dhiren helplessly fumbled with those. Geetha with her eyes still closed removed unhooked her bra, Dhiren was pleasantly surprised by this. He pulled off her bra, and started playing with her nipples, his tongue gently flicking them alternatively, while his hands were kneading her breasts. Dhiren got up, undressed himself and went behind Geetha's back as she was seated. He started kissing the nape of her neck and slowly moved down her spine and the while kneading her breasts and working on her nipples. Her body sent shivers of pleasure with each kiss making her gasp.

Ronit was now near her pussy, and wanted to part her legs. A part of Geetha that still held on to her believes of the sanctity of marriage, held her legs shut. Ronit did something special, he continuously pinched the sides of her waist. Licked rimmed her belly button with his tongue and then bit her flat abdomen below her belly button. Like a combination to a lock, Geetha weakened her grip on her thighs and Ronit was in awe of her pussy.

The first thing that hit Ronit was the smell, the smell of Geetha's juices were musky, but somehow Ronit felt as though it had a tinch of vanilla in it. As Ronit's tongue started working on her clit. He used the tip of his tongue deftly, while alternatively using the broad body of his tongue licks to her labia on either side. Slowly Ronit would work his way down, stick the tongue in her entrance. This combination of expert moves along with Dhiren's erotic treatment of her back, made her cum. A wave of pleasure washed over her and she moaned. Her hands grabbed Ronit's hair so tightly that he wanted to scream.

Dhiren was now sure Geetha was putty in Ronit's and his hand. He got up and moved in front of her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open. He grabbed her by her hair, she opened her eyes. "Turn around and take this cock he said". A small no escaped her mouth. Two slaps, not as hard as the first one convinced Geetha otherwise. Ronit, now completely naked also got into the act. Geetha looked at their faces all she could see lust fill smiles which were almost cruel to her. Two men, two cocks. Dhiren had a long 7-inch-thick cock. Ronit was smaller at around maybe 5 inches but the length was more than compensated by the girth. Geetha knew what she needed to do instinctively. She wrapped her lips around Dhiren's cock, her left hand squeezed gently fondling his testis. Her right hand was driving across the length of Ronit's cock. Ronit felt an ecstasy that no hand job gave him before. Just like the first touch of a masseuse lets you know that you will have a great massage, Geetha's grip let Ronit know this will be the best hand job he has had.

Dhiren was not satisfied completely. Geetha's nice warm tongue was rimming his penile bulb, she was taking his cock in slowly, with hesitancy. Her hand was fondling his balls like only a professional could do. But his shaft longed the moist confines of Geetha's mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed his shaft inside. Geetha gagged, but did not lose any momentum with either Dhiren or Ronit. Dhiren pushed his penis too deep, Geetha choked and moved her head away coughing. Ronit yanked her head and put his cock in her mouth. Both Dhiren and Ronit were laughing at her plight. Geetha started sucking Ronit's cock while giving Dhiren a handjob. The fact that she knew how to switch between the both of them surprised them both. Ronit could not take it any longer, and he held her head and started mouth fucking Geetha. Sensing an increase in tempo Geetha wanted to move her mouth away, but Ronit held on hard and yelled an animal cry and came in her mouth. His need satisfied, Ronit went to wash himself. Geetha silently swallowed his cum, from the corner of her eye she knew that Dhiren was not being close to be done by any means.

The problem with cumming and swallowing Ronit's cum was that Geetha could not stroke Ronit as she was before. Her act of swallowing Ronit's cum had just made Dhiren desire Geetha even more. "Bitch I will make you a slut and rent you out to other men daily" Dhiren said. A slap across Geetha's face, "say you are my slut!" he yelled.

"I am your slut" Geetha replied, in a sultry voice. Dhiren grabbed her and threw her on the bed. "Bitch I am gonna make you mine" Dhiren yelled. He parted her long legs. Geetha had no intention or energy to stop Dhiren.

Dhiren put his finger across the length of her vagina. It was wet, he looked at the bedsheet a wet spot had formed where Geetha was sitting. He pinched her clit and a mild "Haww..." flowed from her exhausted mouth. Dhiren now mounted her, in a missionary position.

Geetha screamed "uyi maa..." and did asked "Please be slow Dhiren, I have given you everything you want. Please don't hurt me!".

Dhiren smirked and said "Tell me that Kumar doesn't satisfy you and you want only me.

"Kumar doesnnnnn....tttt said Geetha as her vagina kept stretching to accommodate Dhiren. "ooohhhh..... satisfy meeeee". Dhiren kept moving is slowly but steadily. Inch by inch his hardness was getting engulfed by Geetha's pink lips.

Dhiren started his rhythmic motion and Geetha felt he had him in her G-spot. Something which Kumar had never been able to achieve. Ronit now washed went to the kitchen naked, in search of water to drink. PLOP, PLOP, PLOP, the rhythmic sounds were now coming from the bed, the old wood of the bed was creaking under the Dhiren and Geetha. Geetha kept making sounds like "ooh, yeah, this is it." She wrapped her legs around Dhiren. Her finger nails digging into his back.

The repeated stimulation of her G-Spot was too much for Geetha, she cummed once. Her face contorted weirdly, her hands and legs jerked in pleasure. Dhiren pulled her up, their bodies now forming a V. her legs wrapped around his waist, his left hand supporting her, while his right hand playing with her clit. His mouth engaging her in an intense kiss. This was just too much for Geetha. She cummed once, twice, thrice, and for the fourth time her hands started tugging on her own hair, her eyes screwed shut, face an expression of pure ecstasy. She yelled plain animal noises. Dhiren loved the power he had over her, this made it difficult for him to continue any longer, he exploded the same time Geetha was in throes of her fifth orgasm and Geetha and Dhiren came in unison.

Geetha collapsed, Dhiren was exhausted too. She looked at Dhiren, and for the first time smiled at him. Dhiren smiled back.

"See what you were missing" he said. Geetha nodded in a manner of accepting the fact.

The commotion was too much though, Padmaja woke up from her room and came to investigate. She was shocked at what she saw and yelled. "Oh Rama..!!!". It was at this very instant that Ronit crept up behind her, naked, his left hand drew her towards him through her exposed waist in a saree. His right hand cupped her mouth so that she could not scream.

12