Who's living Danny's Fantasies?

Story Info
A prim and proper wife is turned into a nymphomaniac.
3.8k words
3.94
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarsonJ
CarsonJ
36 Followers

(Seven hundred and fifty words are the minimum required for a Literotica story--that can be less than a quarter page.)

I started this story for Literotica's "750 Word Project" challenge which is a challenge (or contest) for authors to write a story of exactly seven hundred and fifty words, but after writing a couple thousand words and thinking I'd only passed the mark by a few, I gave up on the challenge and moved on.

I finished the story, looking to keep it short, just not that short...

Sam took Danny's warm half-empty beer and swapped it for the cold one she'd put back in the fridge earlier. She placed the cold beer next to the small plate of uneaten purple berries on his tray. She pulled the Tupperware cap off and dropped it next to his beer. She sat on the couch close to her husband's chair, her peach nightgown riding up above her knees, teasing a peak at her skinny thighs and soft smooth skin.

Although approaching sixty, Sam had the same skinny legs she had when she was twenty. Her skin was as smooth and beautiful as ever, even if some veins now showed through, and her white translucent skin with all of its pink undertones still drove Danny crazy.

Looking at Sam, Danny wanted to slide his cheek up her smooth thigh, up under her nightgown, and take her panties between his lips. He wanted to trace the outline of her thin lips with his tongue.

Sam looked at her husband and looked at his eyes.

"Honey, watch your show." Sam frowned.

"The black and white picture looks good on the new TV." Danny looked back over at his wife and smiled. Sam's face softened as she smiled back and nodded. She was a good sport.

Danny knew his wife was humoring him by watching Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Sam hated horror even more than Science Fiction. She was taking a double hit, but she knew how much he loved the movie.

Danny could still clearly remember the first time he'd seen it. His dad had just brought their first color TV home. It was a giant nineteen-inch thing, the biggest set money could buy. It was enclosed by a large maple colored wooden cabinet. Danny could still hear his mom's whiny voice complaining--we spent a fortune on a color TV, and we're watching a stupid black and white movie. Danny could still remember the smile on his dad's face when she finally got up and went to bed halfway through the picture. They were always happiest when she wasn't around.

That was one huge difference between Danny and his father. Danny loved when his wife was around. "Honey, why don't you come sit on daddy's lap." He patted his thigh and smiled at Sam.

"Honey." Sam sounded as if she was scolding one of their kids, the last of which had left for university the prior year. "You know I don't like it when you talk crude like that."

Sam had thrown a fit the time Danny was fucking her, kinky, like a dog, and slapped her on her skinny little ass and told her to come for daddy. That was fifteen years earlier. You'd think he'd called her a whore and tried to fuck her in the ass the way she reacted. He still hadn't given up trying to get her to call him daddy, though, but he never would tell her how much he wished she'd be his naughty little girl.

"And we just had sex last week, so don't try any of your tricks," she said. "Just watch your movie." Sam pressed her lips together, tightly, and smiled, a small little smile.

"You know your brother said this is based on a true story, but the government stopped the real thing and hushed it all up." On the TV screen, a man ran down a street pulling his wife behind him. "But they didn't grow copies like the movie." Danny pointed at the screen. "They were more like parasites that came from little purple pea pods, and they burrowed into people's brains."

Sam's brother had worked at Langley for a few years after he got out of the army, and he always told them classified secrets. Only problem, he'd been employed as a janitor.

"Honey, my brother's as crazy as mom was."

Danny laughed. He knew that. (The flu vaccine never turned Danny sterile nor turned his kids autistic, and he was pretty sure they didn't chip him with last year's flu vaccine. But Danny liked to believe some of the things his brother-in-law said; life had more flavor that way.)

"You know you could stand to act a little crazy once in a while."

"OK, Luv. I'll try." Sam sounded like her mind was somewhere else.

Danny thought about sitting next to Sam, slipping his arm around her shoulder, hoping this was his lucky month. Two times in one month was getting rarer and rarer the closer they got to sixty. But he knew he'd just chase her off, so he didn't budge from his chair.

A week later...

"Would you like some more coffee honey?" Sam asked her husband.

"Yes, dear. Could you turn the sound up." Sam took Danny's empty cup and re-filled it. He was off today, but his coffee habit wasn't. For thirty years, he had two cups to start every day. A squat little telly sat on the edge of the kitchen counter, Sam turned the volume up.

"You have to try some of these Alaskan berries." Sam implored him for the twentieth time. She set a plate of the funny looking purple berries down next to his cup of coffee. She plopped one in her mouth, looked at her husband, licked her lips and bit down on the sweet fat berry. Purple juice dripped down her chin. She used her finger to wipe it up then she licked her finger clean, a little suggestively. Maybe he would try one after all.

A few days before, their oldest daughter had overnighted them from Alaska where she and her boyfriend were both research assistants. Danny couldn't believe the waste. Neither of them had any money, yet they could afford to overnight wild berries from Alaska. Insane. And they'd sent ten pounds of the damn things.

He'd never seen such funny looking berries. They looked more like squishy little plums than berries. After he'd refused to try one, Sam had moved on to the neighbors to show off her amazing find. Yesterday, she'd even brought some in for his boss to try. Danny didn't care how much people raved. He wasn't trying some weird looking berries that had sprouted up from the melted permafrost of the wild.

"My lord, that's a big girl," Danny said, looking at the small telly. Three police officers were carrying a large woman. They had her feet and hands shackled with plastic restraints, and she looked like she was screaming. The images were taken from a student's cell phone at a local high school.

The empty head with perfect hair, the one that annoyed the hell out of Danny, had earlier reported the police removed a lunch lady from the school cafeteria. The smug little idiot had smirked and claimed the woman had been showing a couple students a few things in the kitchen. Someone must have written that line for him; it was funnier than his usually drivel.

"My lord, that's Elizabeth's mother." Elizabeth lived next door with her father and his new wife. Danny hadn't recognized their old neighbor. She'd gained a lot of weight.

"I didn't recognize her. But she was always upright when I'd seen her." Danny laughed at his Joke. Sam laughed too, and she never laughed at his jokes. That made him smile. "You missed that earlier. They reported she'd been caught showing a couple lads a thing or two in the kitchen."

"That doesn't surprise me. I'll never forget the two young men John chased out of their house." Sam paused and smiled. "And their skinny, naked white butts running up the street." Sam got a dreamy look on her face.

Sam got up and went to the counter by the stove. She retrieved her hand beater. "Daddy I wonder if she was showing them how to properly use a beater." She held the beater between her legs and turned the handle, pressing the turning metal against her panties.

Sam's robe was open, revealing her pink cone shaped nipples and small breasts. "Here let me show you how to do it." She smiled at her husband, and his jaw dropped wide open.

Sam glided over to Danny. She stood in front of him, and placed a foot on his chair. She gave him the beater. "Here like this."

Sam helped him turn the beater, and she pressed it into the wet material of her panties and humped her small mound against it. "Yes daddy. Beat me." She started moaning.

Sam kept her soft warm hands on his and helped him turn the beater against her panties. He could feel her heartbeat through her hands as she humped the turning blades; they slipped and spun against her sensible panties, soaking them more as they did.

Then Sam's panties lay on the kitchen floor, and her sharp knees pressed down into his thighs. Her pussy pressed itself against his face. She was wetter than he'd ever known her to be, wetter than he'd ever known anyone to be, and there was a heat to her pussy, like a hot summer kiss straight from the sun.

His wife's hands curled through Danny's thinning hair and forced his mouth onto her steamy wetness. "Come on daddy, eat me. It's what's for breakfast."

Danny didn't know what had come over his prim and proper wife. But whatever it was, it had made his cock so hard he could have crushed rocks with it.

He slid her off of him and bent her over the kitchen table with her face smashed down on his plate of half-eaten eggs and toasts. He took her from behind and fucked her hard enough to break a hip, his hands choking her little waist as he fucked her harder than he thought possible.

Yet she kept yelling, "HARDER MOTHERFUCKER. HARDER MOTHERFUCKER."

Sam's pussy felt like she was burning up with a fever, and they both came at the same time. A first, despite forty years of marriage. Danny peeled the piece of toast off his wife's cheek, tossed it on the table and licked the butter off her face. She purred in his arms before he kissed her, tasting the sweet berries still on her purple lips.

Then his wife. His wife. Was on her knees on the kitchen floor and sucking on his cock. It wasn't his birthday or Christmas, but she had his soft flesh in her mouth like it was. She caressed and squeezed his balls, sucked on his head and used her hands on his shaft like she was trying to stretch taffy.

Sam didn't look like she was forcing down horrible medicine like she sometimes did on his birthday. She looked like she was sucking on a sweet piece of candy, her mouth drooling all over something delicious, her spit and slobber mixing and covering his hardening little muscle.

More than any skill Sam exhibited, her eagerness, slobber and big brown eyes staring up at him had Danny hard again in record time. Forty years fall away.

"Fuck me Daddy. FUCK ME." Danny did as his wife told him. He fucked her right there on the kitchen floor. Her skinny naked body laid out on the cold hard floor. His hairy chest pressed down against her white translucent breasts and hard pink nipples. He fucked her harder than he ever had in his life. Her desperation, driving and possessing him.

Danny had Sam's short white hair wrapped in his hands, pulling hard to help himself along. He sucked on her neck as he tried to ram his cock through the back wall of her pussy. "YES. DADDY. MAKE ME CUM. You MOTHERFUCKER." Her nails dug into his back, and the pain made his cock even harder. "YES. YES. YES. YES," she said.

And fuck did Sam come. She almost bit a chunk of his ear off, her whole body shook and spasmed under him. Her pussy sprayed juice around his cock like a geyser.

Danny rolled off his wife and lay exhausted on the cold hard tile of their kitchen floor. He'd hammered his cock into his wife harder than he ever had before. But that hadn't been enough for his wife.

Sam took his shrunken little cock in her mouth and didn't stop sucking on him and pulling on his balls like they were a jack lever until he felt himself harden in her burning hot mouth, even her slobber was hot as it ran down and covered his balls. She had to be running a high fever.

It had been at least twenty years since his cock had been attacked so intensely, and then it hadn't been his wife who'd attacked him like a crazed animal in heat, it had been his mother-in-law.

It had been the only time he'd ever cheated on his wife.

Today was the first time Sam had ever reminded him of her. God rest her soul, that woman knew how to suck a cock, knew how to please a man (or a woman from what she'd claimed.) He'd excused himself that he had no choice. She'd got Danny drunk and handcuffed him to the bed and attacked him. But after she'd undone the cuffs, he didn't leave. (But that's another story.)

After Sam sucked the hardness back into Danny's cock, she mounted him right there on the floor and drove her pussy down on his cock with a hunger he'd never seen from her. Her pelvic bone rammed down so hard onto him it started to hurt. The pain from bone on bone and the fact he'd already come more times than he had in the previous two months helped him last for a long time. And her assault never slowed. Her soft incessant moans turned loud and filled the kitchen.

Her tight pussy was relentless, hot and slippery as fuck as she rode him. The juice coming from her had found its way down to Danny's ass crack and ran through it like a hot spring. When he finally came, his balls ached from all the cum he pumped into her, and he shrank away inside her while her pussy squeezed and tried to hold on to him.

She looked frustrated. She screamed, "UGGGGGGGGGGG."

Danny lay exhausted on the cold kitchen floor. Sam grabbed a couple berries from the table. She pushed one into his mouth, held her hand over his lips. He bit down on it. It was sweeter than anything he'd ever tasted. The thought that it was some kind of crazy aphrodisiac flashed through his mind. But he wanted what she was having, what she was giving. So he chewed and swallowed it all.

Sam crushed the other berry in her hand. Purple oozed out between her long thin fingers. She rubbed the purple goo over her wet pussy. Her purple hand rubbed her long hard clit. She flicked it. Then she straddled Danny's face. Her little pussy lips were stained purple. He slid his tongue over her wet purple pussy. His wife tasted sweet, and he sucked up all of her juice and little bits of berry.

"Come on Daddy make mommy come. LICK ME MOTHERFUCKER." Then Sam started moving her pussy all over his face. Danny wished he could see her skinny little ass moving around on him.

She fucked his face the way he'd begged her to so many times before, and he licked her like he was eating his last meal. He imagined her little ass cheeks dimpling as she thrust her pussy against his mouth.

After Sam came and soaked his face with thick purple juice, Danny lay on the cold hard kitchen floor unable to move from exhaustion. Sam laughed at her husband's face. His mouth and chin were stained purple along with his swollen tongue.

Danny fell asleep, and when he awoke, Sam stood bent over him. She wore a short dress that had belonged to their youngest daughter. The red dress hugged her skinny ass and hips, and hugged her pointy breasts.

As he looked up from the floor, a patch of dark glistening hair was visible between her skinny thighs.

"I'll be back later, daddy." Sam padded out of the house and her bare feet carried her across their small patch of lawn to the neighbors.

Danny fell asleep on the kitchen floor as his joints throbbed lightly with pain. He slept most of the day before moving to his bed and sleeping through the night.

Sam didn't come home until early the next morning just as the sun was creeping up. Sam crawled into bed and curled up with her husband. He wrapped his arms around her, happy she was home and all right. She whispered I love you and slept for a couple of hours.

The neighbor's daughter...

Danny awoke to unfamiliar moans coming from their front room.

"Oh Mrs. Finny don't stop," Elizabeth said.

Elizabeth lay naked on the old plaid couch. Sam's head was buried deep between the young girl's thighs. Elizabeth squeezed her own full round breasts as her big, baby blue eyes smiled and looked over at Danny standing in the doorway.

Elizabeth was barely eighteen, younger than their youngest daughter. Her skin was as translucent and pink as Sam's, but where Sam was thin, Elizabeth was thick. She was young, plump and ripe. And coming in his wife's face. The young girl moaned with great intensity and sounded enthralled by her orgasm.

Danny couldn't feel his legs as they carried him over to his wife and his naked nubile neighbor. Sam looked up, pussy juice shiny all over her face, and a grin from ear from ear.

"Hurry daddy. She's never been fucked. Come show her what daddies do to naughty little girls." Sam sat up and made room for Danny.

"Hurry Mr. Finny. My pussy is on fire." Elizabeth fanned her thighs, opening and closing them, as if to emphasize or cool the heat she felt.

Danny couldn't believe his eyes.

Elizabeth spread her soft thighs wide for him. Her hand slid over her smooth hairless mound. She licked and bit her fat bottom lip.

Danny touched himself. He was hard and had nothing on. Slippery pre-cum coated his hand. What happened to his clothes? He'd gone to sleep in his sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Danny's body moved on its own. He rode in it like a passenger as it crossed to the couch and mounted the young virgin. Her body was covered by a soft thick layer of baby fat. Her pussy was wet and he pushed inside it.

Her slippery opening squeezed him tightly, and she didn't wait. She humped up against him and moaned. He kissed her young purple lips and pushed his tongue in her mouth and started driving himself into her pussy, which was on fire, and she humped back.

She smelled and tasted like peppermint and something Danny couldn't place.

"Oh my god, this feels amazing," Elizabeth said, before moaning.

When Danny first climbed on top of her, he couldn't believe how soft and smooth her body felt under him, but then all he could feel was her burning hot pussy squeezing him, trying to hold on to him each time he withdrew himself.

He fucked her hard and her long fingernails dug into his ass cheeks. At first, he felt them dig in and draw blood. Then he barely felt them. Elizabeth moaned as they fucked.

But he barely heard her and then he didn't hear anything at all. He couldn't smell anything either, and he couldn't taste the peppermint on her lips anymore. For a second, he tasted metal then he couldn't taste anything at all.

Danny could feel her pussy spasming on his cock as he kept thrusting into her. Then her whole body shook and vibrated under him. He'd never felt anything like it.

Next thing Danny knew, he was no longer inside the young girl. He'd blacked out. He was now coming in his wife's throat. Elizabeth lay on the couch staring at him with a dimpled smile as she pinched her pink nipples. Danny couldn't feel anything but his orgasm.

Then Danny was sitting on the couch. How did he get there? Sam's head lay on his lap.

Elizabeth's tongue teased over and around his wife's little pussy lips. This was a fantasy he'd never thought possible. He tried to move his head to look down at Sam's face. His head wouldn't move. His eyes moved, but they moved over Elizabeth's naked body as it lay face down on the couch, her face buried down on his wife. His eyes kept moving over Elizabeth's naked flesh, and the image of her apple shaped bottom and the dimples in her ass cheeks burned into his brain, just before everything went black.

Danny couldn't see anything, and he still couldn't hear anything, either.

Danny felt calm and relaxed though, like the time he broke his leg skiing and his brother-in-law shoved a handful of pain pills into his mouth while they waited for help. He felt like he was floating. He had no sense of time existing. He had no sense of anything, except for the warm euphoria he floated on.

CarsonJ
CarsonJ
36 Followers
12