Who's Making the Decisions

Story Info
Son wonders whether he or his mother is making the decisions.
4k words
4.27
30.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who's Making the Decisions?

A young son wonders whether he or his mother is making the decisions.

*********************

I am an eighteen year-old senior in high school. I live at home with my 44 year-old mother. My father was much older than my mother and died from a heart attack a few years ago.

My story begins when my mother shouted for me to come help her because she had pulled her hamstring muscle. I quickly came and followed her instructions to help her to sit in a recliner in our family room. My mother dressed conservatively every day, however in this instance her dress had come up exposing much of her legs with her stockings and a garter showing. She didn't seem to notice her exposure and closed her eyes and sighed.

I feasted my eyes on her legs and the exposed thighs that led up to her pussy. If I leaned down and looked up her dress, I could even see the start of the crotch of her panties. They were fairly open white lace panties that showed part of her bush and the faintest outline of her pussy. I took out my phone and quietly took some pictures.

And then things got even better. She told me to go get BenGay lotion to rub into her muscle to reduce the pain. I got the lotion from the medicine cabinet and came back to the family room. As I reached out to hand her the lotion, my mother said that I would need to do it for her.

I swallowed hard and tried to keep a grin off of my face. While I was fetching the lotion, my mother had hiked her dress up several more inches and parted her legs a bit. She went on to tell me to put some of the lotion on my hands and gently start to rub it into her injured leg.

She didn't have to tell me twice. I quickly squirted some BenGay lotion in my hands and reached down for her thigh. I tentatively began to rub her thigh starting near her knee. She told me to rub more slowly and that the pain was higher on her leg.

With that encouragement, I moved my hands higher on her leg. That caused my mother to widen her legs to allow me greater access. I now had a clear view of her panties. I told my mother that I needed to get more lotion on my hands but when I stopped rubbing it was to take a few more pictures up her dress.

I resumed rubbing in the BenGay and my mother relaxed further back in the chair and let her legs relax more so that I didn't have to even lean down to be able to see anything I wanted to.

My mother began to quietly moan as the lotion's pain relief began to work and eventually, she settled in to sleep.

I called out her name a few times but she did not respond. I stopped rubbing and slowly slid the front of her dress higher until I could see everything up to her waist. I figured that if she woke up, that I could explain she had done it herself while sleeping.

As I mentioned before, she had on open lace white panties that gave some view of her bush and provided a great hint of what else was hidden underneath. Her garter belt and stockings were visible and quite exciting to my teen-age eyes. So, I did what you would expect and took some more pictures and a short video.

My cock had become extremely hard and I knew I had lots of jack-off material. This was important because to-date, my hand had been my only source of sexual stimulation.

The next day my mother had me do it again although she was starting to feel better. In this instance, she wore her nightgown and hiked it up to expose the area to be rubbed but did a better job of limiting my access both for my hands and eyes. But that was okay because I already had some great pictures!

Her hamstring healed and life returned to normal other than my masturbation sessions being more intense and focused on my mother.

One late evening I was in my room on my computer watching the video of my mother and decided I need to get a drink from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and as I came into the room I stopped because I saw that my mother was standing at the sink. Her back was too me but her nightgown was almost fully transparent because the moonlight was coming through the window. I couldn't see any panty lines which could only mean that she wasn't wearing any; which was not typical. Her nightgown just barely covered her ass.

I thought I saw her turn her head like she had heard me but then stopped and turned to look out the window again and she slowly bent forward a bit. That of course caused her nightgown to rise up and slowly the bottom part of her ass came into view. At the same time, she moved her right leg a bit to the side which allowed the first hint of a view of her pussy.

She stayed in that position for what seemed like an eternity. I of course had a raging hard-on from watching the video and seeing her in the flesh made me even harder.

I don't know what came over me, but I moved over closely behind her and used my hand to slowly bend her over the sink more so that I could see and access her pussy. She said nothing.

With my target in sight, I undid the drawstring on my pajama bottoms and let them slide to the floor. I put my hands on her hips and begin to probe with my cock for her pussy.

After a few moments and with what seemed like an assist from my mother, I found the spot and slowly slid myself in. Initially, there was some resistance but gradually her pussy expanded. It was so hot and so wet and just fit me like a glove. I was having sexual intercourse for the first time and it felt so much better than my hand.

I proceeded to thrust in and out and within a minute exploded into my mother. I came and came and came. I had never had such an intense or long orgasm.

My mother continued to say nothing and remain where she was. I assumed I was in big trouble but at that time I had to admit it had been worth it.

I pulled out of her and put my pajama bottoms back on and went back to my room without ever having gotten my drink. But I had gotten something even better!

The next morning, I came down to breakfast with trepidation. My mother was fixing my breakfast at the stove. As I entered the room, she turned to me and said good morning.

I waited for her to talk about last night, but she never did -- at least directly.

What she did say was odd. As we were eating, she looked at me and said that she had been remiss in never talking to me about the "birds and the bees". She said she knew the school covered the topic for the most part, but there was one thing she wanted to emphasize. Her point was that practicing safe sex was the most important thing, particularly if you did not know if your partner was using birth control. She looked very intently at me while she was saying that as if it was a personal message.

I mumbled that they had told us that at school and that I understood. She then made me promise I would never have sex without a condom unless I knew the woman was on other birth control.

She then went on to say something unusual. Her comment was that it would be a whole lot better if a man wore a condom when they forced themselves on a woman. That way pregnancy couldn't complicate the situation.

During school, I couldn't focus at all as I pondered why she had told me what she had in the way that she had. The conclusion I kept coming to was that she wanted me to have a condom ready if I fucked her again as I had the night before.

Did that mean she expected me to do it to her again? Did it mean she was okay with it? Did it mean she actually wanted me to do it and I wasn't actually forcing her?

All good questions, but with unclear answers. I wondered how I would find out.

One idea came to mind. My mother had emphasized the use of condoms. On the way home, I went by the drugstore and purchased a large box of condoms. Kind of an embarrassing experience so I bought 20 other items to disguise what I had actually come to buy.

At dinner, I took a package of the condoms and handed them to my mother and told her to put them in her nightstand drawer. I couldn't make eye contact as I wondered what she would do.

She wordlessly took them from me and placed them on the counter and went back to serving dinner. We talked about the usual things in our day with the package of condoms sitting prominently on the counter. When dinner was over, my mother told me I should do the dishes and clean up and picked up the condoms and left the room.

That night I set an alarm for midnight when we went to bed. When it went off, I took off my pajamas and went into my mother's bedroom. She had left the curtains open and the moonlight highlighted her room. I went up to her and called her name while shaking her awake. She asked me what I wanted and I told her to take off her panties and pull her night gown up to her waist.

At the same time, I opened her nightstand drawer and took out a condom. I tore it open and rolled it down over my erect cock. She looked at me as I did that and her breath deepened a bit. After pulling off her panties and hiking up her nightgown she lay on her back with her legs partly spread. I kneeled down between her legs and pushed them further apart. As I started to push my cock forward, she stopped me with her hand. I was confused. Was she stopping me this time after having taken off her panties?

With her hand, she took my hand and used it to start rubbing on her mound with a light back and forth pressure. After a little while, she then took a couple of my fingers and inserted them in her pussy and pushed them in and out. She was wet and hot just like I had felt on my penis the night before.

She pulled my fingers out and just lay there with her legs spread. I took that as an invitation to enter her and moved forward and shoved my cock in her open pussy. Once again it fit just like a glove. A warm, wet, and tight fitting glove.

I started to quickly thrust in and out but she reached up for my ass and slowed me down a bit. This time with the combination of going slower and a condom on, I lasted for perhaps two minutes before I climaxed with a large groan.

I caught my breath after a few minutes and wondered what to do. My mother solved that problem by telling me to go to bed and she would see me at breakfast.

I once again wondered what reception I would get at breakfast. My mother acted the same as she had the morning before and said nothing other than normal morning conversation.

I decided to vary the routine when we went to bed that night. I followed my mother into her room. When she noticed I was there behind her and looked at me I motioned for her to continue with her normal routine and undress. She took off her shoes and then began to reach under her dress and unfasten her stockings. I cleared my throat and as she looked at me, I shook my head and pantomimed taking off her dress. She removed her dress and then looked again at me as she reached for her bra. I nodded yes as she unfastened it in the back and slowly lowered it. That left her standing in only her panties, garter belt and stockings. I reached out and pulled her panties down and had her step out of them. After turning out the lights, although again with the curtain open, I guided her to the bed and down onto her back. The sight of her laying back with her legs apart wearing only a garter belt and stocking almost made me come in my pants.

I undressed and put a condom on my erect penis and kneeled between her legs. Learning from her guidance the prior night, I rubbed her pussy until she began to get wet. As I started to position myself to enter her, she took ahold of my head and pulled it down between her legs and pushed my mouth onto her pussy. Although I had no experience with what she wanted, I was a quick learner and began to lick away until she went completely rigid and then with a large moan climaxed and pushed my head away.

I wasted no time in mounting her and started sliding in and out of her pussy. She begin pushing back against me and once again came to a climax as did I.

I lay on her for a few moments, thinking about this was the best moment of my life. After a few minutes, she told me good night and that she would see me at breakfast. I gathered my clothes off the floor and went to bed.

After dinner the next night my mother one again said something interesting. She said that although she wasn't sure that it was still a common practice, that in her day it was customary to take a girl out for a nice dinner to show appreciation for her and her efforts to be a good girlfriend. She also mentioned that is had been a long time since we had gone out to eat at a local Italian restaurant that she liked.

She said she had a headache and was going to bed early and would see me in the morning.

I may not be the brightest 18-year old on the planet, but the message seemed pretty clear. I made a reservation for dinner the following night. At breakfast the next morning, I told her to plan to dress up nicely because we were going out to dinner and it was my treat. She gave me an enigmatic smile and said she would be ready. She might even go to the mall and treat herself to a new dress.

We arrived at dinner about 7. My mother wore a red dress with black stockings. I could only imagine what else she had on underneath her dress. When we parked, she waited in her seat until I came around to open her door. She then turned towards me and gave me a look under her dress as she opened her legs widely while she got out of the car.

We chatted about nothing as we ate. During desert, she excused herself to go to the lady's room. As we were walking back to the car, she took my hand and pressed something soft and lacy into my hand. After once again opening her door so she could get into our car, I opened my hand and saw that I was holding her panties! If I wasn't hard before, I certainly was by then.

When we pulled into the garage, she undid her seat belt and slid over by me on the seat. She also reached up to close the garage door while we were still in the car. I felt her hand reach down and unzip my pants. She reached inside my fly and pulled my cock out. I thought I was in for a nice hand job, but she surprised me by leaning down and taking me into her mouth. I didn't last very long before I came violently in her mouth. She swallowed all of my come and then put me back in my pants and zipped me up.

She suggested we watch a movie on the couch together so we settled in to watch a Hallmark movie. As anyone who has watched a Hallmark movie knows, there is never any actual sex, but the message is pretty clear. She took my hand in hers and pulled it down into her lap. She also had opened a few buttons at the top of her dress. I took that as an invitation and started to ease her dress up and my hand between her legs. As I continued, she slid down onto her back and opened her legs to provide me greater access. In shorter order, she was laying on her back with her legs wide apart showing her very wet and aroused pussy. I stopped to grab the condom out of my wallet (I had been optimistic about dinner) and rolled it on. She was immediately ready and let me plunge right into her and start fucking her for all I was worth. Because I had just come from her blowjob, I was able to last over five minutes before I came again. We lay like that until the movie finished and then we went to bed.

Our lives continued in this fashion for a month or two until my mother had another odd conversation with me.

As we finished our breakfast that day, she said she had seen an article about how the son of the house had taken advantage of the maid who was cleaning their house and shared exactly how that had occurred.

As I left for school that morning, my mother said she thought she would clean the house that afternoon. The image of her cleaning and the story she had shared with me left me in an uncomfortable position all school day.

I rushed home when school was out and found my mother wearing a maid's uniform and wearing a nametag with a name that was not hers.

I followed her around a bit as she cleaned and instructed her to pull down her top because I wanted to see her tits. And that if she didn't do what I demanded; she would lose her job. She unbuttoned her dress and took off her bra and handed it to me. She looked at me for any other instructions. I then told her to take off her panties and hand them to me. Lastly, I tucked up the bottom part of her dress into her dress so that she was bare from the waist down other than her garter belt and stockings. I motioned to her to continue cleaning and followed her around taking pictures as she did her work.

When she was done cleaning, she asked if I needed anything else. I told her to lean over the arm of the couch and moved behind her. She was obviously ready because her pussy had opened like a flower and moisture was dripping down her legs. While she was cleaning, I had already put on a condom, so I just unzipped my pants and mounted her. She pushed back against me as hard as I was thrusting into her until we both climaxed loudly.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy, zipped up my pants and said I looked forward to seeing her again next week.

A few weeks later, my mother said she had an interesting dream the night before. She told me that she had written it all down because she didn't want to forget anything. She handed me her notes on the dream and left the room.

She had dreamed a schoolgirl and headmaster/teacher scenario. A few days later, when I came into the house from school and found chalkboard, student desk and teacher desk in the living room. My mother walked in wearing a schoolgirl uniform with a blouse and skirt. She asked me why I wasn't dressed for school and told me my clothes were up in my room.

I rushed up the stairs and found my teacher uniform and put it on. When I reentered the living room (school room) my mother was sitting at the student desk. I went to the front of the room and announced that we would be studying history today. My mother took out her cellphone and appeared to be talking to a friend. I instructed her to put the phone away but she refused to make eye contact and continued to talk into her phone.

So, I walked up and took the phone out of her hand and placed it on my desk. This got her attention. I followed up by telling her that I would be paddling her after class was over and instructing her to take off her panties and give them to me. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and off and handed them to me. I then had her lift her skirt up so she was sitting on her bare bottom.

When class was done, I told her to come up to the front of the room and lean over and place her head and elbows on my desk. I flipped up her skirt over her back which exposed her bare bottom and her garter belt and stockings. I took a ping pong paddle that was in my desk drawer and told her that I would give her 10 swats on each side and that she was to count the strokes.

I stood to her side and began to paddle her ass with one stroke on the left followed by one stroke on the right. She counted off each stroke as her bottom became very red. I wasn't swinging hard, but I also wasn't just tapping her. As we continued, she began to move her bottom in a very attractive way since she couldn't use her hands to rub herself.

When I finished, I started to lecture her about talking in class and explaining how she would be disciplined in the future if the behavior continued. I left her there leaning over my desk with her bottom half completely exposed.

After a minute or two, I stepped behind her and began to flick her pussy with my tongue. She wiggled and moaned loudly as I quickly licked her to orgasm. By then I was nearly bursting from my pants and quickly unzipped and rolled on my condom and thrust into her. She was so aroused that she quickly came again closely followed by my orgasm. It was unusually intense and seemed like I ejaculated at least twice as much as I ever had before.

12