Who's On First

Story Info
Young coach has his eye on some hot moms. And vice versa.
11.5k words
4.68
30.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers

The four hot moms were seated together in the bleachers watching their sons play ball. None of them found the games all that interesting, they were just there to support their boys and the team. Watching a field full of young teenagers play pony league baseball in the summer heat can be a tedious affair. They wanted their boys to win of course, and they often did, but their attentions were not always focused on the action on the field. They were usually staring at, and making comments about, the young man coaching the team.

The team was good, in first place in their division, which brought many of the parents and family members and other spectators out to the games, so the crowds had grown with each victory. But the four hot moms had been there from game one and were always seated in a cluster of lawn chairs a short distance away from the bleachers. That way they could check out the coach and make all of their various remarks, which were loaded with desire and lewdness and innuendo, and not be overheard.

The coach, named Augie, was a handsome young man in his mid-twenties. He was tall and tapered and athletic, a former college baseball player, with short, dirty-blond hair and baby blue eyes behind the sunglasses he constantly wore. The moms loved watching the smooth, agile way he moved around and peering at his ass, tightly wrapped inside his jeans. Of course Augie had checked out the moms too. He had a hard time not looking at them. At their hot bodies and firm tits and sweet butts, at every game, without husbands, dressed in short shorts with halters and molded tops, smiling when he glanced their way. He kept his shades on, hoping they wouldn't see him sneaking peeks. But they knew.

The hot moms all had kids in their teens and were quite a bit older than Augie. But that didn't stop them from wanting a piece of his young ass. Or at least talking about it.

Kayla was the least outspoken of the four of them. She was the newest addition to the clique, 34, recently separated from her husband, headed for divorce, and raising her son alone for the first time. She was black, with kinky, long black hair, and was hot and horny. She watched Augie and hoped that he liked black women and bubble butts. Her son was Jaylan, the left fielder.

"If he likes the dark meat, girls, look out," she said.

Donna was the youngest of the four at 32. She was half-Thai, a petite ball of fire with long, straight black hair down to her fine, curvy ass. She was married to a henpecked, pussy-whipped accountant, and had had men outside of her marriage a few times, usually during tax season. She'd had her son Rocky, the second baseman, at a young age.

"Nah, girlfriend, I bet he likes Asian girls and I hope he likes it rough. I'd like to sink my teeth into him," she replied. "Make him beg me to stop. Or beg me not to."

Janelle was the oldest of the four. She was 40, but didn't look it. She was a tall blond, a professional with a latent wild streak, hot and sexy and divorced. She had an on-again, off-again boyfriend, but she knew he was a nerd and was just for maintenance. The idea of taking Augie to bed was attractive to her, and in her mind, possible. Her son Jeff played center field.

"I just want to suck his cock," she said.

Lexi was a brunette, 35, also divorced, with a great, hard body and an attitude to match. She was a country girl, a local rough-around-the-edges redneck, very uninhibited, and tattooed in a few places, some visible with her skimpy outfit on, and some not. Her son, Ronny Joe, was a big, rangy boy, and was the first baseman.

Lexi and Janelle had met years before when they were both still married, and were swingers. They'd swapped husbands three different times before the guys said they wanted to see the wives getting it on. So Lexi and Janelle hopped into bed and went at it, and got into it pretty good. One thing led to another and soon the men were jerking off and blowing each other. Janelle and Lexi had an affair. The hubbies had their own thing going. Divorces ensued. Janelle and Lexi had been tight ever since, and although they both liked men, they still took a roll in the hay together every now and then.

"Janelle, how about you take care of his front while I take care of his rear?" Lexi said. "He won't know if he's coming or going."

All four moms laughed loudly, attracting the annoyed attention of nearby spectators. It was a crucial moment in a close game, so they shut up and settled down to watch. They knew their barks were worse than their bites, and figured it was likely none of them would end up in the sack with Augie. But it was fun imagining what they'd each do with him if they had the chance. And they each wondered, if it were possible, which of them would be first?

----

"Hey, Coach!" Janelle called. It was a week later, after a close victory, and the team and coaches and spectators were walking across the field to their cars.

"Call me Augie," he said, smiling, as she strode up beside him.

"Okay. Augie," she said. "Augie, I was wondering. Uh, the season is over soon, and I was thinking that maybe you'd like to have a party for the team. It's been such a good season and all, and I think everyone would enjoy it. And if you are interested, I'd like to offer to host the party at my house."

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Yes. I have a beautiful backyard with a pool, Jacuzzi, a barbecue pit, and plenty of space for other activities. I think it would be a nice thing to do, and the kids and parents could celebrate our successful season. I know it would be well-attended."

Augie liked Janelle, thought she was hot as coals. He'd had an encounter with her years before, when they both had different lives, but he knew now that she didn't remember him. It was seven years before, and they were both much different then. She didn't recognize him with his shorter hair and sunglasses. But he could never have forgotten her. It was one crazy, delightful night and he'd learned a lot. In fact, it had been a turning point in his life.

"I think that's a great idea," he said. "And that's very generous of you. When were you thinking? We still have four games to play, and then the playoffs."

"After the playoffs, of course. Why don't you come over to my house. You can see the layout and we can plan it together. And I'm sure some of the other parents would be glad to pitch in and help."

Augie agreed, and they arranged it. He knew there was no real reason for him to preview the place, but he wasn't going to turn down a chance to get one-on-one with Janelle again. They would meet on Saturday afternoon. That gave Janelle a few days to arrange to have Jeff shipped off to his father or a friend's house on Saturday. If she was going to try to get in the coach's pants, she didn't want to have her son hanging around.

----

"Janelle, you sly little fox, you," Lexi said. "You're fixin' to seduce that boy, aren't ya?"

Lexi's twang surfaced whenever she was excited. Janelle had just told her about the party planning party she had set up for Saturday.

"If he doesn't seduce me first," Janelle said.

"You may need some help, girl. I could come over if you like. We can tag-team him."

"Thanks, but no, I'm flying solo this time, Honey. But I'll keep that in mind."

----

Janelle had suggested to Augie that they meet in the late afternoon on Saturday, and they agreed to four o'clock. She said that way it wouldn't interfere with any plans they might have for that day, but her real reason was because it would be getting on happy hour, and she thought a couple drinks would loosen them up.

Augie arrived at her home at a little after four. Janelle had left a note taped to the front door that said to come right in, she was in the backyard by the pool. So he opened the door and entered. He walked past the living room and kitchen to french doors that opened onto the covered patio out back. He walked out and saw Janelle seated at a black rod iron, glass-topped table, a ceiling fan rotating above her. On the table was a legal pad, pens, what appeared to be a couple magazines, an ice bucket, two tall plastic tumblers and a sweaty pitcher of some golden beverage.

"Augie! Right on time," Janelle said, and rose to greet him. She grabbed his hands and squeezed them, a sturdy grip. She was on her second drink already. Liquid courage.

She looked hot as hell, Augie thought. Her blond hair was was freshly frizzed, and she wore a lacy, v-neck beach cover-up over a black two-piece swimsuit, and was barefoot. He knew she had a fabulous body, he thought she'd look great in a potato sack. But the black suit behind the sheer, white cover was sexy as hell.

"Have a seat," she said, pulling a chair out for him. She poured him a drink. "And have a Vodka Cooler. These taste great on a warm afternoon like this."

"Good," he said, after taking a sip. His eyes panned around, glancing at the pool, the fountain, the Jacuzzi, the brick barbecue, the huge potted palms. "Wow, Janelle, you have a beautiful backyard."

"Thank you. I think we can have a great party and it will be fun for everyone, the kids and parents alike, don't you think?"

Augie agreed, and took another drink. He wished he'd worn his shades. It was hard to keep his eyes off of Janelle's tits.

"And I have a rec room downstairs, with a pool table, dart board and video games. I'll show you that later if you like."

Augie nodded, took another sip. His cup was already half-empty, so Janelle picked up the pitcher and topped it off. Hers too.

They got down to business planning the party. Janelle had planned it out in advance. She already had worked out the day, the time, the menu, the details. Augie loved that, because what the hell did he know about party planning for a bunch of kids? So he nodded, went along with all of it, and when he asked about how much it would cost, she told him it would cost him nothing. She had already talked to some parents who loved the idea and had agreed to pitch in to cover the costs and help with all of the logistics. They didn't think Augie should pay a dime because he had volunteered his time from spring through summer, coaching their sons, had done a damn good job at it, and their boys were better because of it. They didn't want Augie to have to do a thing. They wanted to do it as a Thank You.

Augie was touched, his eyes watered. "I'll get a cake," he croaked.

Janelle smiled. "Okay. You can bring a cake."

In less than an hour the plans were done and the pitcher was running on empty.

"Want to take a dip?" Janelle asked.

"Uh, I don't know," Augie replied. "I didn't bring a suit."

"Doesn't matter."

He looked around. "What about Jeff?"

"He's off to a friend's house. Won't be back until tomorrow. It's just us." She let that hang there, looking him in the eyes. "Or," she continued, "Why don't we sit in the Jacuzzi? It's very relaxing. Tell you what. You get comfortable in the Jacuzzi while I get us some more drinks. I'll join you in a couple minutes."

She rose from the table, picked up the pitcher and turned and headed toward the kitchen. Augie admired the silhouette of her ass and upper thighs behind her translucent wrap as she walked. He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt, then he stood and took off his pants. He folded his clothes and put them on the chair. With his boxers on, he walked to the tub and lowered himself into it. The cool water surrounded his body and sweaty balls and felt glorious after sitting at the table in the sticky heat. He sat back and relaxed as the sun began to sink behind the side of the house, slowly bringing shade to the pool area.

Soon Janelle strode back across the patio with another pitcher, picked up the cups from the table and came to the Jacuzzi. Augie was glad when she'd suggested more drinks because they tasted great and were going down easy. And it was turning their meeting into a party. And the way things were shaping up, maybe more than that.

Janelle poured the drinks, iced with cubes, into both tumblers, handing one to Augie. She put the pitcher down on the edge of the tub.

"A toast," she said, raising her glass. "To a hell of a coach, a hell of a team, and what I'm sure will be a hell of a party." They drank. "Here, hold this."

She handed her drink to Augie. Then she shed her lacy cover-up and tossed it on the deck. Augie had to make an effort to keep his tongue from hanging out. Her black suit looked amazing with her tanned skin as a backdrop. He eyed her top, bulging with tits and pointed nipples, and her bottom, a V-shape tapered to her twat, as she climbed into the tub beside him. She turned the jets on low, and took her drink from Augie.

They sipped their drinks, getting comfortable, not saying anything for a time. When their drinks were down to half-full, Augie topped them off.

"Ah, this is nice," he said.

"Yes it is. I never get tired of it." Another silent pause. Then: "I'm glad you came over, Augie. I think the party will be a blast. And you and the boys deserve it. You have done a wonderful job with the team this year."

"Thank you," he said awkwardly.

"And throwing this party was a great idea for another reason," she said, taking a gulp.

"Really? What's that?"

"It was a clever way for me to get the two of us alone."

There it was, Augie thought. This lady doesn't mess around. She was no bullshit seven years ago, and she's no bullshit now. They both turned slightly, their eyes connected.

"Worked like a charm," Augie said softly.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Augie?"

"Nope."

"Do you like older women?"

"Yep. I'm in a Jacuzzi with a pretty hot one right now."

Janelle smiled. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-six. And-a-half." He smiled back at her.

She laughed. "You are so cute. I'm forty. That doesn't bother you?"

"Janelle, I'm in your Jacuzzi with you. We're half-naked and drinking vodka. What do you think?"

"I think maybe we should do something about the half part," she said, with a sly smile. "Kiss me."

He did, and there was nothing dainty about it. Her lips were soft and supple and sucked him in. Their tongues flicked and licked and dug deep. The kiss lingered on. When it finally ended, they paused, eyes-to-eyes, then quickly dove in for seconds. Augie's hands soon went to work, settled on a breast and a butt. Janelle slipped a hand between his thighs, found what she was looking for and held it as they kissed. She felt it grow in her grasp. The kiss was long, intense, as they groped.

"I've fantasized about fucking you," Janelle said, with a gasp.

"Well, you talked me into it," Augie said, with a rasp.

"Up here."

Janelle tapped her fingers on the ledge on one side of the tub, about halfway up. Augie scooted up and sat on it as Janelle spun around on her knees to face him.

"Let's take these off," she said.

She slipped her fingers inside the elastic waist of his underpants and pulled them down and off, and tossed them on the deck. The waterline was now caressing Augie's balls and his dick was fully erected, and it was barely out of the water when Janelle took it into her mouth.

Augie groaned. He felt her hands on him, caressing his balls and ass. He held her head as it bobbed and his cock slid in and out of it. Soon he was thrusting, fucking her face.

His whole cock disappeared into her mouth, and reappeared, over and over. Augie was amazed at the ease with which she throated him, in and out, smooth as silk. Her fingertips and nails played on his hardening nuts. He reached behind her back and unhooked her bikini top, took her breasts in his hands. Her nipples were hard and enlarged between his fingers.

His arms were extended as he felt her up and fucked her mouth at the same time, and cock and mouth worked in perfect sync. Then one of his pokes was a tad too exuberant, and with his cock fully inserted into Janelle's mouth, his butt slipped off the ledge. He sank like a stone and he yowled when her teeth scraped along his tenderized shaft and pinched the head on the way down.

His ass hit bottom, and his cock and balls collided with Janelle's thighs, who was on her knees between his legs. She didn't miss a beat. With quick finesse she raised up, pulled her bikini bottom to the side and lowered herself onto him. Her cunt enveloped his cock, her muscles tightened around it, and she started bouncing. Okay, Augie thought. Fucking underwater is good.

But not that good. Something was missing, the sensation was different. So he grabbed her butt with both hands, rose up, turned around, and parked her ass on the ledge. He ripped her thong off and started fucking her like it was their last day on Earth.

Augie was banging her with abandon, hoping he didn't throw his back out. Janelle was squalling as he pummeled her, and her ass was being squished against the lip of the tub. He plunged his tongue into her mouth to quiet her. The neighbors might hear.

She came before he did, and she almost bit his tongue when she did. She squealed, only half-muffled, and her body shook like a nag at a dog food factory.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed loudly. "Oh fuck."

Janelle's jizz flowed into the bubbly tub. She finally stopped vibrating, he pulled out. "Did you come?" she asked.

"Not yet," he said.

"You will soon."

She slipped her hands into his armpits and pulled upward, and he stood up before her. The water was up to his thighs, and with her butt on the ledge, her face and his upright cock were at the same level. She pulled him closer, wrapped her mouth around his cock and resumed the blowjob she'd been giving him when he slipped off the ledge.

Standing in front of Janelle, Augie watched, mesmerized, as his cock glided in and out of her agile mouth. He fondled her breasts, felt her palm working his balls and a fingertip creep into his ass. He swung his groin to match her. It wouldn't take long.

Augie was slamming her pretty good, but Janelle's mouth held tight. She had a steadying grip with a handful of scrotum and a finger up his ass, and was determined to give him the best blowjob of his young life. She wanted to taste his cum.

So she did. She heard a low, airy groan and knew he was about to ejaculate. She rammed her finger all the way in and held a butt cheek in her other hand, and sucked with all her strength. He groaned again, louder.

"Here I come," he said, with little breath, and his body shook and his knees knocked as his cum rose up and out in charged spurts.

Janelle felt his cum jettison into the back of her mouth, then again, several more times. It was a major load, and it was hard to swallow with a big dick in her mouth. Once he'd given her his all, she backed off, swallowed what she could, tasted the rest, and swallowed again, with semen oozing out of the corners of her mouth.

"Holy shit," Augie moaned. "Incredible."

Without hesitation, he knelt between her legs. He wanted to eat her neat, sweet pussy, and he knew how she liked it. He spread her legs, squeezed her ass with both hands. He pressed his face into her crotch and slipped a finger into her ass. He put his mouth on her stiffened clit. And with his lips surrounding it, making a firm, cushioned seal between his mouth and her lush flesh, he sucked.

"Oh My God!" Janelle shrieked, almost a shout, at that first contact.

Augie sucked it, and gently tongued it between his lips.

"Yes!" she said excitedly. "That's it. Right there."

He kept at it, over and over, as Janelle squirmed and moaned, and he would continue to do so until she had another orgasm. Which he knew she would, and would soon.

"Oh shit," she barked. "Yes. There. Just like that."

It wouldn't be more than another couple minutes. Janelle's body was convulsing like a willow in the wind and her cunt was about to explode.

"I'm gonna come again," she hissed. "I'm gonna come big."

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers