Who's the boss

Story Info
Black man screws up and gets punished by his wife.
4.2k words
4.14
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story portrays female on male domination including slapping and spanking. Also has a homoerotic theme. Don't read if that's not your kind of thing

"Fucking Alan! Fuck fuck fuck that fucking asshole!"

Doesn't take a genius to figure out something was very wrong.

That was my wife. Apparently very angry at something Alan, her boss did. She was calling me from her phone on the way home. She's a banker. Product manager for one of the local bank's anonymous products. Alan is her boss, the head of division. Alan doesn't like her. She doesn't like Alan. The genesis of that mutual dislike is something that I couldn't quite figure out. Just seemed to be two people who didn't like each other for no absolute reason other than the fact that they didn't like each other. Which is fine most of the time, sucks if the other person is your boss!

"What did he do this time honey?" I asked.

"Fucking idiot threw me under the bus. Remember that presentation I've been working on for the last week? Bloody bastard withheld info from me! So I walk into this meeting with the EXCO and they start asking me questions I don't know shit about while the bastard is busy smirking to himself!"

"Sorry honey. Maybe he didn't know either," I quipped.

She bristled. "The fucker knew exactly what he was doing. Fucking asshole."

I then made the one mistake all men make when faced with an angry woman.

"C'mon, chill it's not so bad. Everything will be alright."

"Are you out of your goddamn mind? Are you not listening to me? The presentation was to the executive committee of the bank. Every big boss who works in the bank is in the meeting and now they think I'm a fucking idiot!"

"Wow. Chill babes!" (I never know when to stop and just shut the fuck up and just make necessary sounds when she's in a bad mood)

"What the fuck? Are you not listening to me? You haven't been listening to me this past week as I've told you how important this is to me and how I needed to look good. You're such a typical male asshole."

'Aish....come on...how did I come into this.." I didn't get a chance to finish.

"Just keep quiet if you can't be useful. In fact I am gonna make you useful. I'll be home in thirty minutes. Need you showered and lubed up with the butt plug in you. I need to teach you some manners. You've been taking me for granted for too long. You don't listen to me, you don't clean up after yourself after I've told you many times how that annoys me. Always wanna give advice that no one has asked for with your no-it-all attitude. So tired of your shit. Today your gonna find out how tired I am of your shit and all men's shit."

She disconnected the phone after that tirade.

I sat stunned, glaring in astonishment at the phone. Mixed emotions floating through my mind. Anger, humiliation, rage, astonishment....and a small but growing hint of lust.

We hadn't had great sex in a while. Good sex occasionally, meh sex...all the time. Not that we didn't love each other or anything like that. Just the normal stress of life. Working 9-5 everyday with work carrying over the weekends for both of us. Her job was demanding and stressful. So is mine. I'm a software developer working from home. I was contracted to a company based in Europe and let me tell you, dealing with Europeans and all their quirks and idiosyncrasies was something else.

I'm in my 40s. Black African guy. Good looking if I should say so myself. Kinky. Very kinky. I mean my wife had seen my getting fucked by guys, fucking other women. We had also done our fair share of swinging before work life snatched every joy from our lives. My wife is a 100% Zulu woman with one of the finest butts I've ever seen in my life. It's not that she was curvy. It's that she was all natural curvy. Straight from the motherland, no plastic surgeon had spoiled what God had given her and oh my, God had been generous.

I almost came the first time my soon-to-be wife stripped for me. She knew she had a great body and she knew she was cute. Even now I couldn't understand what she saw in me. Maybe it was the fact that deep down inside we were the same. Two extremely horny people struggling to cope with their sexuality and horniness in an unforgiving world!

Anyway I digress.

First time she stripped for me.

We were dating, actually gone out for only two dates but we connected in a way that I didn't think was possible. Only way to describe it was like our souls were talking to each other. I think it is one of those situations where you meet someone and realize you never have to pretend and hide who you are with this person. And that realization makes you so comfortable you open up to this person in a way you never thought possible.

So we chat, go on a date, have great fun and end up at my place. All over each other as soon as we are in the house. I almost tear off her blouse and bra to release a set of perfectly shaped C-cup breasts. She's about 5'6. I'm 5'9. She stops me as my hands rub against her butt. She slowly squeezes out of her skirt, her eyes on me all the time.

Men that butt and those hips!! Jesus Christ!

Coca Cola bottle shape. Slim waist and then a big juicy butt...no stretch marks. She knew the effect her body would have on me. She unleashed her first surprise with a smile on her face. Took my hand and gently guided it to her womanhood. She slowly guided my fingers inside her, her hand forcing my fingers deeper and deeper inside her. And then she came. No, She squirted on my hand. Loudly and violently all over the floor with her other hand on my shoulder supporting her. I was in love at that point.

I knew she was the one when she guided me to the bedroom. Switched on the side light. Got on the bad, face down ass up. Displayed her gorgeous black butt to me. Slowly spread those buttcheeks wide, her asshole blinking lewdly and lovingly at me.

"Come eat my asshole and fuck it baby. I need you so much."

And just like that, I was in love. I knew she was the one.

So anyway we moved in together two months later. Got married a year later. Five years later here we are, feuding about not washing dishes and not listening to her.

I knew one thing about my wife. Do not fuck with her once her patience has been exhausted. The woman has the patience of Job but also the wrath of Genghis Khan. Once you crossed the line it was a no-holds barred fight, probably the consequence of being the only girl in a family of five kids.

At times you have to know when to fight and when to be a coward. This time I choose to be a coward. I quickly stripped, took a shower, lotion so I can smell good. Still fresh from the shower, I selected the butt plug from our rarely used sex cabinet. God it felt so good slowly pushing the plug in my ass, feeling the pain as it stretched my tight hole. My cock ever growing to its full 8 inch size. My mind racing with crazy thoughts and fantasies on what was going to happen. Finally the plug was all in. As comfortable as it would ever be. I finished prepping up and wore a t-shirt and shorts. Got back to my office, trying to work yet excited with the plug a constant reminder of what was to come.

She strode into the house twenty minutes later. Any hopes of her being calmer now were dashed when I saw her face. Woman was furious. At me. At her boss. At herself. At the bank. At the EXCO meeting. Just generally furious and pissed off at everything. And she was looking for someone to unleash her fury on. And I was the hapless victim. My tardiness and lack of sympathy were just the icing on the cake. I was gonna get it and boy did I!

She threw her bags on the sofa as she walked in. Came straight to my office. Closed the window and the blinds. All this time she hadn't said anything which to be honest was more scary. I'd prefer a raving angry woman when an angry woman who doesn't talk. That shit is scary.

Turned to me and before I knew it, slapped me.

I was stunned. In shock. Not at the pain, she's not that strong. At the action. I couldn't believe my sweet Tumi could do something like this. Be so mad at me to even strike me?

I could see a smile of satisfaction as she saw my reaction.

"You fucking men think you own this world? Think you can do whatever you want without consequences? Think I'm your fucking toy, your bitch? Not tonight."

I was honestly petrified. Not at the words. Just the lack of sheer emotion as she said those words. This was not her emotional feminine side talking. This was her cold logical side fueled by the raw emotions emanating from her. I felt like a fly being stalked by a lizard with only one inevitable outcome.

She slapped me again. Tears automatically sprang from my face. She didn't care. I could sense some satisfaction from her at my tears.

"I've been telling you for months I'm not happy how you think I'm your fucking maid. You've been a sucky husband. When's the last time you took me out? When's the last time you got me some shoes or something like that? When's the last time we had a great fuck not those five minute sessions and after that you roll over and sleep and fart like a fucking pig." She said all this as she held my head. Coldly, calmly. No emotion. No hesitation.

I have to admit I was petrified. And at her power. She was a cobra, circling me, her prey, looking at where to strike next. I suddenly regretted being such a slovenly husband. And to be honest, I knew I had been a slovenly husband recently. But life, work, stress, familiarity, life...all had taken a toll on me. We are men. We will try to get away with the least amount of work possible.Until we are reminded that it's not acceptable. My turn to be reminded had come.

She took my hand. Pulled me up and I followed her to the bedroom. Threw me on the bed on my back. Threw off her shoes, hiked up her expensive office suit, climbed on the bed and proceeded to ram her crotch on my face.

I could smell her juices, her tension, her hate, her anxiety, her irritation as she reached back and smashed my face onto her crotch. Her expensive underwear was a thin barrier between my lips and her womanhood but she didn't care.

"Eat that fucking pussy. Eat it. That's why you married me right? You said you'd be eating my pussy and asshole every day. When was the last time you did that?" She asked as she bent over to look at me.

I couldn't remember. That's how long it had been.

"Fucking thought so. You don't remember. Today you're eating your wife's pussy and asshole whether you like it or not."

She smashed her crotch on my face.Leaned back and in one movement, removed her panties. Resumed her position now with my lips eagerly looking for her pussy. Smashed her pussy on my face, her hands at the back of my head, guiding me, teaching me, showing me what she wants.

"That's it. Suck that pussy. Suck it you fucking asshole."

I could do no more than stick my tongue deep in her pussy and let her direct the show.

Her body lurched forward and my tongue was presented with her asshole. My face was smothered by her big butt. I couldn't breathe. Not like she cared anyway.

"Eat that ass. You eat it so well. I've missed you eating my asshole...eat it you fucking bastard."

And boy did I do that. She knew what she was doing. She'd let me up to breathe and then drop her fat butt on my face and propel my mouth to it. I was in love. No, I was in lust. First time ever in my life to be treated like nothing but a sexual object. I loved it. But she wasn't done yet, just beginning.

Her juices streamed into her mouth, dripping from her wet pussy, sliding all the way down her asshole and into my eager lips. I lapped them up hungrily, my tongue eagerly seeking the deepest recesses of her hole as she moaned in lust. The more she moaned, the hornier and more active I got, the dirtier and filthier her mouth got.

"Fucking asshole. Making me clean up after you all the time. Think I'm your fucking bitch??"

My muffled no could not be heard but my enthusiastic tonguing was the answer.

"Eat that fucking asshole. Eat it good. Might just let you fuck it. Actually, on second thoughts I'm gonna fuck you instead."

With that she got up. I could finally breathe. I was a mess. Out of breath, my eyes hazy with lust and horniness. My face a mess, her juices smeared all over. My tongue and mouth reeking of my wife's asshole.

She reached out to our sex cabinet. Rummaged around and came out with a toy we had never used before. A white strapon, 10 inches long, 3 inches wide. We had bought it in a sex exhibition but honestly speaking, it was too big for both of us. My lust had wanted it, my asshole on the other hand differed.

I watched in horror and fascination as she strapped it on.

"Babes, I'm sorry. But you can't use that, bloody thing is huge, you know that." I said pleadingly.

"Shut the fuck up. I know you're a horny slut. I know you've been watching gay and shemale porn. Fucking horny faggot slut. Gonna break you in nice and proper, teach you some fucking manners."

"Please babes. I'm really sorry, I'll stop being an asshole. I'll do anything you want." I was honestly a bit scared as I said this. I'd never seen her so angry. It was like a switch had been turned and all the frustration she felt as a woman, fighting in a man's world, would be directed at me. My indiscretions didn't help either. I was part and parcel of the men who used her on a daily basis and I would receive my punishment as a man.

She glared at me angrily.

"You're getting fucked whether you like it or not. The more you talk the less lube I'll put in this thing."

I quickly clammed up. Watching in fascinated horror as she lubed up that monster cock.

"Turn around. Face down ass up," she ordered.

I quickly complied

"Remember the first time we fucked. Remember what I said to you when you fucked my ass. Say that same thing to me. Beg me to fuck you."

I turned around. Assumed the position, you know that position. Heads up, face down. My skinny black ass facing her.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!!

I jumped as she spanked my ass. A burning pain swept across my ass. I squirmed, trying to escape from her. Nothing doing.

A much much harder SMACK, SMACK, SMACK followed.

I writhed in pain as she gloated.

"Think you're the only person who can spank an ass bitch? Spread those buttcheeks," She commanded.

I reached over and parted the cheeks of my sore butt.

"What do you say?"

"Fuck my asshole," I whispered.

SMACK!

"What? Can't hear you bitch."

"Fuck my ass," I said louder.

Another two smacks followed.

SMACK, SMACK!!

I was now writhing in pain. Lust totally gone from my system. All I wanted her to do was stop. Last time I had my ass treated that way was when I was canned back in high school.

"Louder," She shouted.

"FUCK MY ASSHOLE," I screamed.

I just wanted her to get it over with. Some part of me resigned itself to the fact that I was gonna get fucked whether I liked it or not.

"Fucking asshole bitch. Take this cock like a good faggot."

She didn't even give me a chance to get used to it. She carefully aligned the false cock to my hole and pushed it in. Slowly. Unyielding. Not stopping. Not waiting for me to get used to it. Smiling as she saw the tears of pain coursing down my face.

"You fucking like it when you fuck my ass but you can't take the same cock?? Fucking asshole."

Honestly that woman had cursed more in the last one hour than in our entire relationship!

I sighed in pain as the cock finally bottomed out.

She slowly started grinding it in me. Her hands reached up to my face and pushed me to the pillow. She continued her verbal barrage.

"See what I told you. You're a fucking slut. Look at your ass swallowing this cock! Is this what you dream of? A big white cock fucking you like the faggot you are?"

I didn't answer. Couldn't answer. My mind was in a fog of emotions. Pain. Humiliation. Lust. And somewhere deep down inside me, I was loving it. I just could never admit it. She was right and she knew it.

Her pace quickened as my ass painfully opened up. The more it opened up, the quicker she got. Soon she was pounding me to the bed. Her body followed me, pursuing me everywhere as I tried to escape.

"You're not going anywhere. You are gonna get fucked. Gonna show you how a real woman fucks."

She pounded the pain out of my asshole until all that was left was soreness and another deep sensation. Lust. Acknowledgement. Too much vanilla sex had made me forget the truth. I was a slut!

"Look at you. Look how horny you are. Don't you dare cum you fucking faggot!"

I moaned as she said that. Something about my wife calling me a faggot just so turned me on! I can't explain it. And she knew it. Knew that deep down inside something in me craved to be used, treated like a slut, fucked. It was like an alter-ego coming out to play. Some deprived depraved version of me that just wanted to not be a man for a second. Not have a plan. Not have all the answers. Not be in charge. Give control to someone else and just be used like a sex object.

She moaned in lust as she continued fucking me.

"Look at you. Think you're a real man with that cock of yours? What would your friends think if they saw how much you love this? Are you a real man you fucking bitch?"

"No," I whimpered.

She pounded faster as I said that.

"No what?"

"No, I'm not a real man," I confessed. Tears of humiliation, rage, frustration and lust streamed down my face.

She flopped on my back. Her perfect boobs lying on my back. Stuck her tongue deep in my ears as she smacked my face.

"You fucking men are all trash. Want to use women while doing nothing, just asking for food and sex. Can't even wash the fucking dishes! Can't even give me a decent fuck? What kind of a fucking man are you who doesn't satisfy his wife?"

That question seemed to infuriate her even more! Bitch pounded my ass. She even leaned over to watch as her cock went in and out of my ass. And that's when I realized this wasn't just about me. This was her unleashing her frustrations about life, work, relationships on me. This was about her getting revenge on all the men who thought that all she was is a pretty bimbo with a big butt. This was her 'Me-Too' moment.

She moaned faster as she fucked my. The strapon had a clit rabbit thingy which rubbed up against her as she fucked me. The harder she fucked me the more she got turned on. My butt was shiny with her juices as she fucked away. And insulted away.

"Fucking fucking fucking asshole."

"You want some white cock in you? Is that what you want bitch? To be a white man's toy? I should get you some big white cock to breed you," she said with a scornful laugh.

I moaned as she said that. She smashed my face on the pillow as she fucked me. Alternating between spanking me and slapping me. Soon I had no idea what was happening. I was in a zen moment, oblivious to anything but the sheer assault I was getting from my wife.

"Are you a fucking slut?" She asked.

"Yes," I whimpered.

"What? Can't hear you. Shout it. Let the neighbors know what kind of a man you are."

The thought of our hot middle aged single mother neighbor knowing who I am almost made me cum.

"FUCK I'M A WHORE. I'M YOUR WHORE, SLUT, FAGGOT. FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" I shouted.

Any boy that was all the encouragement she needed. At that moment we both realized the same thing. She had me. She could do anything she wanted and I'd be fine with it. She had broken me.

SMACK!

Another slap to my face.

"Can't believe I have to teach a whole grown up man how to be a man. You fucking buy me shoes. You take me for dinner. You fucking clean up after yourself you lazy fuck. And you fucking learn how to fuck me good. Eat my pussy, eat my ass. Do some fucking foreplay you asshole!" She screamed at me.

"Yes. Yes baby. I will. I'll be a better man." I screamed. Face in tears.

12