Who's the Fool?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we pulled away for a second, Carol said, "Mmmmm...I used some mouthwash, but I can still taste myself all over you. Sorry about how wet I got you when I came." She then continued to lick and kiss my lips and chin as if she wanted to tase more of her juices from my face. Seeing her actively trying to taste herself sent all the necessary blood back to my cock which was quickly ready to go for a second round. Carol felt it and pushed me back on to my back.

"Looks like you're ready to go again. Let's see what Monica's been missing. Do you have a condom?"

I reached over and grabbed a condom from my nightstand. It became pretty clear that Carol was a woman who liked to be in charge in bed. She swung her leg over me, took the condom in one hand and my cock in the other. She rolled it over my dick and then guided me inside of her tunnel.

"Fuuuuuuck. I love a good hard cock in me. That feels so fucking good."

Carol didn't waste any time. She impaled herself on me completely and started to roll her hips forward and backwards. She had me moving in and out of her pussy while grinding her clit against my pelvis at the same time. She was sitting upright on me, with her hands on my chest. Since mine were free, I reached around and grabbed her muscular ass with both hands.

"That's it, Jay. Grab my ass and fuck me harder." In hindsight, we were probably making way more noise than we should have been. I don't know what Carol's motivation for this secret tryst behind her friend's back was, but I was too far gone to care about the consequences. Carol's muscle control was legendary. She was able to isolate her pelvis and hips and make a rolling motion on my cock. Meanwhile, I could feel her pussy actively gripping my cock on each thrust.

Carol's breaths were coming faster and she seemed to be building to another orgasm. She leaned forward a bit and moaned, "My tits. Play with my tits."

Following her orders, I reached up and took a full handful of each breast. Her nipples were rock hard and could feel her piercings in each palm. Carol started to bounce on my cock rather than her previous grinding. With each hand, I pinched the silver barbells between my fingers and gently pulled on them.

"Unnnngggghhhh...." Carol moaned. "Fuuuuuckkk.. Gonna.. cummmm"

As Carol slammed her pussy harder and harder on to my cock, I gave the piercings a slightly harder pull and a small twist. Carol's fingernails dug into my chest hard enough for me to cry out as she lost all control. I felt her pussy squirt another load onto my cock and balls as her body stiffened again. I slapped her hands away and felt her nails scratch across my chest as she fell forward on to my chest. Her pussy was spasming around my cock as she rode out her second orgasm of the night. I tried to listen over her heavy breaths to hear if we had woken Monica up, but as far as I could tell the condo was still quiet.

Reaching around, I grabbed Carol's ass again and began to move my cock in and out of her again. Her eyes fluttered open and she whispered, "Oh? Does someone want to come again? You want to come inside my pussy, baby?"

"Yeah, I want to cum inside you."

"Is this how you want me? You want me to ride you until you come?"

"No!" I said aloud as I was out of control at this point. I rolled Carol over and grabbed her by her hips. As I lifted them up, I saw her wreath of roses tattoo on the small of her back for the first time. Getting up on my knees, I lined my cock up with her pussy and pushed forward, slamming into her.

Carol had her head buried in a pillow to try to keep her moans muffled. But the sound of our skin slapping against each other made the effort useless. I got the sense that Carol didn't mind a strong fuck, so I was roughly pounding into her. She rolled her head to the side and looked back and up at me.

"That's it Jay. Fuck that little pussy. Fuck me the way you've wanted to Fuck Monica for months." I picked up the speed and force as Carol kept talking, "I've seen you look at me, you know? In the mornings? After you've heard me fucking through the wall. Have you listened to me fucking Jay?"

"Unngghhh....yeah. I've heard you."

"I bet you want to roll Moni over and bury that cock in her don't you? Is that what you want when you hear me?"

"Yeah"

"Maybe you should have, Jay. Maybe you should have rolled her over, and fucked her the way you're fucking me. Bend her over and fuck her like an animal? Shoot that cum into her little ... cunt!"

That did it. Hearing Carol talk about Monica's 'cunt' I exploded into the condom. Carol rode out every thrust as I continued to move inside her as the condom absorbed my second load of the night. I released her hips and we both fell on to the bed, side by side. My head was spinning as I felt a surge of guilt and euphoria all at once. Just as I rolled over to remove the condom without spilling anything I heard a loud BANG from outside the room.

It was the front door slamming. Fuck.

I was suddenly an uncoordinated misfit trying to get out to catch Monica. The condom was still in my hand, now about to spill its contents. I was searching for my boxers, shorts or anything to cover myself while managing to get tangled in the blanket and tripping over random items on my floor. Carol, for her part, was quickly pulling the large t-shirt back over her head. Despite our efforts, by the time I made to the lobby hallway Monica and the elevator were long gone.

I went back into the condo and found Carol gathering her own clothes from the living room by the couch.

"I guess she heard us" was all she said as she went into the bathroom to get dressed.

I looked in the direction Carol had pointed and saw a big note written on a pad of paper by my phone: FUCK YOU BOTH!!! I grabbed my phone and tried calling Monica, really having no idea what I was going to say. Fortunately, everything was going right to voicemail. As I slumped down on the couch, Carol came out of the bathroom in a mash-up of her outfit from the night before and my t-shirt to stay a bit more covered up.

"Are you leaving too?" I asked.

"Yeah. I better go back and face the music with Monica." She said as she pulled her boots back on. "I assume you tried calling her."

"Yeah. Right to voicemail."

"I figured. Fuck. I'm really sorry Jay. This is all my fault." Carol slumped her head on to my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her.

"It was both of us. More me, really. What sucks is that I really don't even know what to say or do at this point. I have to be honest, it was probably going to be over soon anyway, not that it's an excuse."

"Yeah...not really" she said, picking up her purse and remaining clothes.

"And not sure where this leaves us, either..."

Carol stood and gave me a kiss on the top of the head, "It leaves us right where we were an hour ago. A fun time for a night. But I better get home and see if I have a place to live anymore." With that, Carol gathered the last of her things and walked out the door. I tried Monica a second time, left a voicemail saying I was sorry and that we should talk and went back to bed.

Epilogue 1

I woke up at noon later that day, my mind still spinning in disbelief over the night before. What the hell had I been thinking? As guilty as I felt, I had to admit that Carol was one of the best I had ever been in bed with. As I showered, I felt a stinging on my chest and saw Carol's claw marks and scratches from the night before, a souvenir of our night together.

That afternoon and over the course of the next week, I tried to reach Monica a bunch of times. I tried at different times of day and left a bunch of messages. I knew I owed her an apology because, let's face it, I was a scumbag who slept with her roommate. I thought about sending flowers, or reaching out to Ray or Chris, but thought better of that, too. They were her friends and roommates and were justifiably going to take her side. I did call Carol once and she answered. We had a quick conversation. Things were pretty cold between her and Monica at the house, but she hadn't been kicked out. She ended by saying that we would talk in a week or so. We didn't.

As the weeks dragged on, I made fewer efforts to reach out because I guess I realized, I didn't really want to get back together with Monica. We had fun together, but being in my mid-20s, having a no-sex relationship wasn't what I was looking for. At the end of the day, Monica wasn't "the one" so it was time to just move on. As for Carol? She was a great one-nighter that would always make April 1st mean more to me than just silly pranks and jokes.

Epilogue 2

It was mid-September and I was at a downtown bar celebrating another co-worker's going away party. The bar had a huge outdoor patio and I was working my way to bar to get myself and a few others refills on our drinks. When I got to the bar, I bumped shoulders with the person next to me and as we both turned, I was face to face with Ray, Monica and Carol's roommate. His face looked at me for a second and then recognition hit.

"Jason? It's Ray, I was uh...."

"Hey Ray. How are you, pal?"

"I'm good. I'm good. This is my girlfriend, Carly. Carly, this is a friend of mine, Jason." I shook hands with the cute redhead by his side as he continued. "He used to date my old house mate Monica."

Carly's face lit up in surprise, "The crazy one? Was he one of the ones you told me about?"

"Yeah," Ray continued as he turned back to me, "I'm really sorry, man. That whole thing sucked for you."

I wasn't sure what Ray knew, thought or how I should respond when Ray saw my confusion and came to my rescue. "You don't know what happened, do you?" he said with a chuckle. "Let's go over where we can talk for a minute."

The three of us worked our way over to a corner of the patio where there was more room and we could hear each other talk.

Ray started with a question aimed at me, "So tell me what you think happened with the breakup."

"Ugh. Apologies in advance Carly." I started. "So the night we all left the April Fools party, Carol and Monica both came back to my place. Monica ended up leaving the bedroom and went to sleep in the other room with Carol when I tried to y'know... sorry, again, have sex that night."

"Amazing. Continue." replied Ray.

"So, I basically passed out and a bit later Carol came into the bedroom and we ended up having sex. I guess Monica heard us and she stormed out at like 4 in the morning. Carol followed her out and that was it."

I saw Carly roll her eyes and take a big sip of her drink, "Fucking crazy bitches. Count yourself lucky."

"Whoa. Now I'm really confused." I continued. "I tried calling Monica a bunch of times but she never answered. I was going to reach out to you or Chris, but thought that would be too awkward, because you were her friends not mine. So, that was it. I feel bad because I never got to apologize for being a bit of scumbag in the whole thing."

"Dude" said Ray. "I wish you had reached out. Chris and I would have smartened you up. It may not matter at this point, but you need to hear the rest of this. You got set-up, pal."

"What do you mean?"

"Monica's a psycho and Carol's a slut" chimed in Carly. Ray laughed as he continued.

"She's not wrong. It's actually why Chris and I ended up moving out. But that whole thing wasn't about you. They had done this sort of thing before. See, Monica was super serious with a guy a while back. She thought he was going to 'the one' but right after they slept together a few times, he dumped her. The next guy, her 'rebound' guy, she hopped right into bed and actually had a pregnancy scare when he didn't use a condom. After that, she got it in her head that she wasn't going to sleep with guys until they proposed because somehow she was 'jinxed' when she had sex."

"Cray...zee....bitch" sang Carly.

I chimed in, "So, why didn't she just say that?"

"Well, I guess she figured out that if she tells guys that, they aren't going to date her. But she likes guys and dating. So, she plays this little game where she leads them on, but doesn't have sex. And I guess that's not the crazy part. What happens is, she actually likes some guys, you for example, and likes dating and spending time with them. But no matter what, she won't have sex. So, it ends up being some weird in-between, grey area for the guys. "

"Ok" I tried to follow where this was going, "So where does the Carol thing come in?"

"I'm getting there. Monica also likes to be the victim in every relationship. Whenever she has a bad breakup, her friends and family rally around her and take care of her and shower her with attention. So, whenever she wants to end one or thinks one is ending, that's where Carol comes in."

"Literally" giggled Carly.

"Ha. Yeah. Literally. Monica would tell Carol when she either wanted to end a relationship or thought one was fizzling because of the 'no sex' thing. She couldn't tell everyone that she did the breaking up and she didn't want to tell about leading guys on because then she wasn't the victim. So, the two of them would pull this stunt where a guy would stay over, Monica gets angry, Carol sneaks in. Then, there's a late-night blowup and the guy leaves, never to be heard from again."

"Holy shit. That's insane."

"Yup. It happened twice when Chris and I first moved in. We ended up putting our foot down and telling them they couldn't do that shit in the house anymore. So, after that, they did it other places -- like your apartment or a hotel."

I was stunned by what Ray was saying, but for the first time pieces started to fall into place, "So, they planned the whole thing for April Fools day? For how long?"

"Dude..." Ray continued, "It was all supposed to go down at that wedding you guys went to. Remember they wanted to share a room so Carol could save some money? They were going to pull the switcheroo that night, but Carol ended up hooking up with someone.

"Chris and I felt bad for you. We liked having you around but didn't feel comfortable warning you because remember, it was Monica's aunt's house we were all living in. Sorry, again, man."

"I know we just met, Carly" I said. "But I have to agree with you. This is batshit crazy. So, are guys not living there anymore?" This time, Carly jumped in.

"No way. After Ray and I started dating, I heard them talking about this stuff and even though it pissed me off, I kept my mouth shut. Then, one morning Ray had to go to work and I was sitting watching TV when Monica came out and started talking to me about having sex in his room at night. Said she could hear us. Didn't want me to get hurt. Stuff like that.

"I was just staring at her in shock until I finally asked 'Why are you talking with me about my sex life with Ray?' Monica kinda shrugged it off and said something about us girls having to stick together and that she hoped I never caught Ray with another woman."

Ray added, "After that, I noticed that Carol started wearing less and less clothing when Carly wasn't around and started flirting more. If we were even just watching tv or hanging out, she would flash her tits or other things 'accidentally' more and more. I talked to Chris about it and he noticed she would do the same thing every time he got serious with someone. It was getting so crazy that I ended up moving in with Carly and Chris in July. We haven't heard from either of them since."

We talked for a few more minutes, exchanged phone numbers and went back to our respective friends. Some of my friends asked where I was for so long.

"Let's grab a table and some refills. Remember Monica? We dated after she left and we broke up on April Fools night? Wait until I tell you the rest of this story..."

---------

Please remember, authors & our stories thrive on ratings. We get better with feedback, so PLEASE leave your comments on our stories and rate them when you are done! I also encourage guesses in the comments over which parts are "truth" and which parts were the "twists"!

12