Who’s the Fool Now

Story Info
A follow up to April Fools Joke, teaching a lesson.
4.4k words
4.71
12.1k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story is over 18, thank you for reading.

As requested by a few, This is a follow up to April Fools Joke. I intend for this to stand alone, but you might want to read that first.

In the April fools story, my friends decided to have me meet them at a club, they didn't show up, the address they sent me to was a gay bar. This is where I met Carmen, a beautiful Trans woman.

*

I wake to the sun filtering through the mini blinds of my bedroom window, birds happily singing outside. Seems like a beautiful spring morning. As my eyes start to focus, I'm almost startled to notice another person in my bed. Then I remembered the night before.

I watched Carmen sleep, her breathing as calm as a peaceful lake, her small breasts slowly rising and falling with each breath. Her curves were like a country road, my eyes watching each and every bend.

As my eyes make the trip around the corners and back up, I'm met with eye's the same blue as the peaceful lake staring back at me, I smile at her and lean in for a quick kiss. She adds a few more quick kisses, then stares at me.

After a brief moment, she looks at me and asks with a hint of nervousness,

"So, are you okay with everything? I mean, I know we were drinking, and girls like me aren't for everyone. There was something about you, I was drawn to you at the club."

I hesitate to respond, part of me wanting to be my usual sarcastic self, another part to tell her until last night I was straight and tricked to go to a gay bar by friends playing an April fools prank. But watching her gently biting her lip waiting for my answer prevented me from thinking straight enough for a comeback. So instead, I slowly reached down, grabbed the sheets and threw them off me. It wasn't just morning wood that had my cock hard, precum already glistening on the head.

"I think I'm good with everything, better than good. I'm happy we met. " I tell her.

Her face was all smile and dimples, I could almost see the curtain her nerves had up open. It was only a brief moment, it was rapidly replaced with a smirk and naughty twinkle in her eyes.

She climbs over me, kisses me passionately, her tongue exploring my mouth. She moves down to kiss my jaw, then my neck. My cock throbs and leaks more precum as she goes. Moving further down she licks my nipple before taking it in her mouth, I moan and wiggle, I can't lay still.

After she repeats this on my other nipple, she kisses further down my belly. When she gets to the puddle of precum under my cock, she looks up with her naughty smirk and says,

"Oops, did I make this mess?"

Before I could formulate an answer, she starts to lick up my juices. She moans in pleasure as she swallow it.

"it's only proper to clean up after myself." She adds, taking my cock in her mouth. She clamps her lips tightly below the head, teasing the opening with her tongue. Being certain that she didn't miss any of my precum.

As my hips raise off the bed, she relaxes her lips and moves down my shaft, pausing to moan again when she reaches the bottom. I want to watch, but can barely keep my eyes open.

She slowly starts moving her head up and down, both our moans fill the room. She picks up speed. Moving back to the head, she sucks and licks while stroking my shaft with her hand. Her other hand busy, caressing my tight balls, wet from her saliva running over them.

I'm getting close, she can feel it. She moves one of her wet fingers down and gently rubs my ass, slightly penetrating me. I can't handle it anymore, I cum harder then I ever remember. She moans as she swallows it, most of it at least, some leaked by the corner of her lip. She didn't waste it, reaching up she scoops it into her mouth.

I can't move. It feels like she drained all the strength from my body. The room almost appears to be hazy, my vision clouded. She kisses her way back up to my lips, then lay beside me. Her cock looks soft and feminine, even though it's as hard as mine was. I want to take care of her, I just don't have the energy. I apologize to her, but she tells me that she's happy pleasing me, and not to worry.

I roll on my side to nap, she spoons behind me. Her breasts feel comfortable on my back, I relax and drift off to sleep.

I'm awaken by her gentle rocking. She's slowly rubbing her cock up and down my ass crack, her warm shallow breath against the back of my neck. I can feel how wet her precum has my ass.

She doesn't notice I woke up, and shifts her hips back. She lines her cock up to my ass, massaging my hole with her head. She starts softly stroking herself, trying not to wake me. With all her precum as lube, her head gently starts to enter my ass. She keeps stroking, but stops pushing. A faint moan escapes her, I feel her stroking faster. I push back, replacing her hand with my ass. She loudly curses and cums before she's all the way in. The feeling of her filling my ass was definitely different. The throbs between spurts of warmth, and then the feeling of her cum leaking out of me as her cock softened and slid out.

" I'm sorry, I guess I was too horny. I was just going to rub against you, but felt so good I needed to cum." She said with worry in her voice.

"No need to be sorry, I'm glad I got to help you. " I responded, trying to reassure her. It must have worked, she snuggled into me and we both fell back asleep.

A couple hours later, I'm woken up by her saying her friends were going to be at her place in an hour as she jumped up. I got up and we got cleaned up to take her home.

I recognized the neighborhood she directed me to as one of the nicer parts of town. I felt out of place even driving my old car there. She pointed out a cute townhouse at the end of the block as being her place. We pulled in her driveway, just as a BMW pulled in behind us. Carmen jumped out running to greet two beautiful women. The tall blonde was clearly looking me over, I overheard her as she leans into Carmen,

"Well now, who do we have here?"

"Hands off you slut, I met him at Club Giggity last night. " Carmen says chuckling.

"I wasn't thinking of my hands bitch. " she counters laughing.

I'm sure my face was redder than my taillights when Carmen and her friends got to my car door. I got out of my car, and Carmen introduced us,

"Steve, these are my girlfriends Macy and Charlotte. Girls, meet Steve."

Macy, the tall blonde, came closer and kissed my cheek, the scent of vanilla filling my nose

" pleasure. " she purred, earning a swat on her nicely curvy ass from Carmen. Charlotte, an equally beautiful brunette, shyly said hello.

Carmen leads us into her home, I'm amazed at how beautifully decorated and laid out it is. Many classic features, arches over the doorway and an amazing spiral staircase to the upper level. I'm momentarily distracted when I get another text from Tommy,

-are u still mad, not like u to not answer... was only a prank-

Oops, I guess I got distracted and forgot to answer him.

-nah, all good. Just got a big project coming up in preparing for at work. -

-ah cool, hope it goes well. -

I know my job bores him, so he wouldn't pry too much.

We move into the sitting room, tranquil teal blue walls, hardwood floors and furniture that looked like it was made for the room. A couple paintings adorned the walls and a few flowers around the room made it feel cozy.

Carmen tells me the girls are very close friends, they met in a support group as they were going through many surgeries and treatments. She tells me how difficult it was to go through, and a support team was crucial. All three of them, were basically disowned by their families when they came out. The girls became each other's family.

I was surprised, one that all them were Trans, and that they had to go through all that. I guess I was pretty ignorant to what these ladies go through, just to feel like themselves.

" I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, I never would have imagined. " I tell them.

The girls all have a small smile, they realize I'm being genuine. I hold Carmen's hand as she continues telling me it's not all bad, all their parents had money, and they were all well set up financially. Which also allowed them to get some of the best doctors for their surgeries.

"They must've been the best, you're all gorgeous." I tell them. Now it was their turn to blush, all their faces were brighter red than mine earlier.

The girls talked amongst themselves, and I excuse myself to find the washroom. On my way back, I can faintly hear Macy's voice from the sitting room.

"You know why we get together once a week, I still need something taken care of. "

I stop walking and listen, not wanting to interrupt a conversation. I don't hear anymore conversation, only some light noises I can't place, so figure the coast is clear to rejoin them. I freeze in shock as I enter the room. Macy is standing in front of Charlotte, with her cock in Charlotte's mouth. Macy winks at me as I walk by to join Carmen on the sofa.

Carmen tells me about the three friends, Charlotte is a complete submissive, she wears a cock cage all week. Macy has the key, and other than cleaning, she only gets to remove it a few hours Sunday night, after the girls have they're fun together. She only wants to bottom normally. Macy is a dominant, she likes to control, and Carmen is a versatile switch. She then tells me that her and Charlotte both were on a strong hormone treatment, which slowly changed their body mass and started growing their breasts. Macy didn't really take much hormone treatment, instead paying for more cosmetic surgery. That definitely explains her large breasts.

While we were talking, Macy had moved Charlotte down to the floor on her knees. The only sounds in the room now, was slurping and gagging from Charlotte, and the odd sigh from Macy.

"Carmen, come take your spot." Macy says, showing her domme personality. With a quick look at me, Carmen stands up and removes her clothes. Once she's naked, she walks over behind Charlotte and gets on her knees. I watched as she slowly entered Charlotte's ass, the pair spit roasting Charlotte.

The smell of sex is heavy in the room, there's so many sounds of enjoyment, I can't tell who it's coming from. I can't help but start to rub my own cock watching them. Macy sees what I'm doing and grins. Then she raises her eyebrows as if she wants to see. I undo my pants, raise my hips slightly and take them off. I grab my hard cock and start slowly stroking, flicking my thumb through the precum on my head. Macy smiles and winks.

A short time later, Macy announces

"Girls we're not being good hosts, Charlotte should go help our poor guest with his problem. "

The girls all separate, Charlotte crawls over to me, she pauses as she looks up, waiting for my permission to proceed. I nod and she swallows my cock at once.

"Holy fuck!" I cry out, and she starts working my cock. I see Carmen move back behind her, easily slipping back in Charlotte's ass. I watch Macy move behind Carmen, and rub her cock on Carmen's ass.

The four of us were making so much noise, I was almost expecting the police to show up. After we all came, we chatted a little until the other girls called it a night and left. As Carmen and I sat there cuddling, I had to confess why I was at the bar that night, how my friends were playing an April fools prank on me.

The looks on her face were constantly changing, she hadn't said anything after I confessed. I was afraid that I upset her by not telling her right away. I pleaded for her to speak her mind and we talk it through. She is more upset that my friends used that as a prank, than she is with me. As we talk everything out, we decide that payback may just be a bitch.

I'd love to say we spent months having all kinds of crazy sex, however in reality life is busy and work hectic. Carmen and I talked all the time, but unfortunately didn't get to spend every day together. When we did get together we did all kinds of things together, movies, hiking or hanging out with friends together. The guys thought she was cool, I told them I met her at a restaurant one evening, a slight deviation by design to keep them out of the loop about our meeting.

After about 6 months in, my annual lease on my apartment was about due to be renewed. I mentioned to Carmen that it was, and the landlord was jacking up the rent due to increased maintenance costs. I'm sure it was only the light bulb he changed 8 months ago, because that was all he did. I was frustrated, my goals only accommodated a slight increase. It was going to add years to my plan. Carmen suggested I move in with her, I could give her what I was paying now, and we'd get to be together all the time.

The end of the month came, Tommy and John showed up to help me pack the apartment. Carmen, Macy and Charlotte showed up with a U-Haul. Things were looking up. We could all see, Tommy was checking out Macy. He kept taking the boxes from her, and accidentally bumping into her. If he only knew, I chuckled to myself. John and Charlotte seemed to be getting along well, both are fairly quiet, so they almost seemed drawn to each other. With the truck loaded and the apartment cleaned, I pulled the door behind us and didn't look back.

Unloading the truck at Carmen's place, our place, was almost a repeat of loading. Tommy was still puffing his chest up, trying to get Macy's attention, and John and Charlotte were almost always working together. Carmen looked at me, her facial expression told me she was thinking of something bad. I inquired what was she thinking, but she just told me we'll talk later. Everyone was tired from the long day, Tommy offered to drive the girls home, but Macy had her car.

After the guys left, Macy asked

" Do they know about us?"

We knew what she meant, and I told her that the guys don't even know Carmen is trans. Then Carmen told her about what the guys did to prank me last April.

"Those guys need to be taught a lesson, some things shouldn't be used for pranks!"

We all agreed, but the question was how.

The following Sunday, the girls came over for their release therapy. As they came to the door, they seemed a lot more excited than normal.

"Charlotte has a plan!" Macy exclaimed

"April first is next weekend, why don't you guys invite us and the guys over to celebrate the move. Macy and I will make it look like we drink a bit, we know the guys will Flirt again. " Charlotte explains. "We just let them seduce us, and make sure they're really horny before we reveal our secrets. "

Well damn, leave it to the quiet ones, I think to myself.

"That might just work, as long as they don't suspect it's me and April fools revenge." I respond.

"Give me their numbers, I'll text them and set it up." Carmen tells me, you can feel the excitement in her voice if getting them back.

-hey guys, Steve is busy all week working, I was hoping to have you and the girls over for BBQ and beer next weekend, let me know, C-

"There, now we wait to see. " she says.

I lean over to kiss her, and tell her

"food, beer and babes. You knew just what to tell them. "

Just then, she gets both replies,

- can't wait, I'll be there.-from Tommy, and

- I get that, busy week here 2, I'll be there.- from John.

"I guess I did. " she smirks.

"Business is done, let's get to pleasure." Macy exclaims, "this planning has me so damn horny. Steve, sit on the sofa, Carmen sit on his cock facing out so you can suck mine, Charlotte can suck Carmen."

This sounded so hot, getting hard definitely wasn't an issue. The positioning was though. It looks so easy in porn. It took a lot of work but we eventually got it. We mostly let Carmen set the pace. As Carmen was sucking her, Macy reached over and pulled my head closer. Carmen knew what was coming and moved to the side of her cock. I now had an up close view of Macy.

"help your girl, you know you want to. " Macy's tone wasn't a command, but you also could tell there was only one option.

It's really the first time I saw her cock up close, it looked so big. The veins ran along the shaft like a river through the plains, down from a mighty mountain peak. It was smooth, other then the veins, no sign of a single hair.

Carmen reached for the back of my head, pulling me in. I stared into her eyes, as our lips met around the cock. We chased each other's tongue over and under the cock, up and down it's length. Macy's moans were our background music.

The overstimulation was too much for Carmen, she came in Charlotte's mouth. Her ass squeezing me tightly, I gasp as I'm about to cum. Macy takes advantage of my open mouth, shoving her cock in and cumming herself. I choke a little, spilling some cum down my chin. Carmen licks up what escaped and kissed me deeply.

The girls left Carmen and I cuddling on the sofa and let themselves out. We were drained. This week was going to be busy, we had a barbecue to host.

The week flew by, we picked up some nice steaks and beer. The three girls made all the plans on what they were going to do with the guys. I didn't want the details, that way I could be almost as surprised as them.

The girls showed up early afternoon, greeting Carmen and me with a kiss. The beer was on ice and the girls got some salads ready, once the guys get here, I'd fire up the barbecue. The girls got changed, making sure their surprise wouldn't be revealed until the right moment.

Tommy and John showed up, so I fired up the steaks and grabbed some beer from the cooler. They stood on the patio with me chatting, but their eyes were on the girls inside. I couldn't help smirk a little.

Throughout the meal, the girls kept refilling their glasses with white wine, while the guys had a few more beer. After we ate, everyone went to the sitting room. Carmen put on some music and we all were laughing and carrying on.

The girls were on their second bottle of wine, and were singing and dancing, at least trying. Carmen helped me take some empties out to the kitchen, I whispered to her

"Are you sure the girls didn't drink too much?"

"yeah, I'm sure. "

"Damn, two bottles of wine though. "

"they brought it with them, it's only water. They wanted the guys to think they drank a lot. "

"Fooled me, guess it's working. " I say chuckling.

We grab more beer for the guys and return to the living room. Macy was dancing around like she had a good buzz on. She stumbles, landing in Charlotte's lap. The girls laugh, then start making out. The guys were on the edge of their seats.

Charlotte runs a hand over Macy's ass, using the other to slowly raise Macy's top. Inch by inch, flesh is slowly exposed. The guys watch intently. As the fabric begins to come under her breasts, the fabric pulls them up, allowing them to drop with a slight quiver. Both guys gasp.

Charlotte cups a hand under her breast, raising the nipple to her waiting tongue, circling it, before taking it in her mouth. As I'm watching, I feel Carmen reaching for my zipper. She pulls out my cock and starts kissing and licking me. I moan a little too loud and the other four look to see what we were doing.

"that looks fun Charlotte, I wonder if we could find a couple nice cocks to suck too." Macy says loudly.

Tommy and John waste no time getting their pants undone. I watch the two girls approach the guys, running their hands over them, helping the guys get undressed. When they're down to just their underwear, the two couples kiss deeply. As the guys hands start to roam, the girls steer their hands away from the surprise.

Watching them, it's almost like synchronized swimming, the girls had pretty much exact timing. I later found out, they were practicing all week together.

The girls sank to their knees, raking their nails gently along the men's chest. Sitting on their heels, they reach for the waistband of the guys underwear and slowly started lowering them. They lean in and use their tongue on their shafts as they're exposed. When the elastic goes over their cock heads, their members spring up, a strand of precum swaying like pendulums. The girls catch it with their mouths and take the heads in.

12