Who's Who

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haahhh...wrong suckaaa!" Sharisse laughed as Jonathon removed his blindfold.

Jonathon's face turned bright red, and he hung his head in pseudo shame as Sue stepped forward to hug him. "It's okay baby." Sue said in a comforting voice.

Now it was my turn, and I was determined to identify them all. Leigh reached up and tied the blindfold over my eyes. I then felt someone grab my wrists and lead me to the first woman in line. The moment I touched the breasts presented in front of me, I knew they belonged to Michelle. I cupped them in my hand testing their firmness and immediately concluded they were fake.

I had intimate knowledge of the second set of boobs and was confident that I had identified Leigh. Finally, though the breasts of the third and fourth woman felt very much alike, twisting their nipples between my thumb and fore finger revealed Sharisse to be the last in line.

"So, which one is Leigh?" asked Jonathon.

"Well," I started. "Number one is Michelle, number three is Sue, number four is Sharisse, which means that Leigh is number two."

As I ripped the blindfold off, I asked, "Am I right?"

"Yes, you're right." Leigh confirmed as she laid her hand on my chest and turning to Sue, she inquired. "So, what were the other tests?"

"They also wanted to see if one partner could recognize the sexual techniques of the other." Sue answered.

"What does that mean?" Michelle asked.

Sue put finger to her chin and responded, "For example one of the men would get a blow job from different women and then he would have to guess which one was his partner."

"Ohhh, let's try that one!" Leigh suggested.

Michelle's jaw dropped as she responded to Leigh's suggestion, "I don't think that would be appropriate."

Then shocking everyone, Sue chimed in, "Well. I'm in if everyone else is."

Michelle and Sharisse seemed uncomfortable with the peer pressure being exerted by Leigh and Sue and it would only take one of them to agree to join in for the other to cave.

After looking back and forth between Leigh and Sue, Sharisse shook her head to indicate her agreement to join the experiment.

Leigh acknowledged Sharisse and looked hard at Michelle, "Are we going to make it four?"

Michelle sheepishly looked to the floor and like Sharisse shook her head in agreement.

"So, Sue how do we do this?" Leigh prompted.

"In the experiment they tied the hands of the men and the women behind their backs so they couldn't be used. They wanted to see if the men could tell their partner simply by how she used her mouth." Sue paused a moment and then knelt. "Randomly a woman would kneel in front of the blindfolded man and would blow him for 3 minutes. When the time was up the next woman would go and the timer would start again. After each woman had their turn, the man would try and guess which one was his partner."

Sue's description of the process seemed to increase Michelle and Sharisse's anxiety, but they weren't backing out.

Having watched the discussion among the women progress with disbelief, Jonathon started moving to get the supplies Sue had described. He once again walked into his bedroom and came out with five neck ties and a stopwatch. He tossed a tie to each of the woman and dropped the last one over his neck.

"Who's first?" he asked.

Leigh walked up to Jonathon and said, "You've got the tie. Strip off your clothes and I'll tie your hands and blindfold you."

Jonathon hesitated and Leigh lunged forward grabbing his belt buckle. He twisted away, "I got it!"

Leigh turned to the girls and started tying their hands behind their backs. By the time Leigh had finished up with Sue, Jonathon was standing there trying to cover his sizable hardon. Leigh walked towards him gesturing to him to turn around. She quickly tied his hands behind his back and once again placed the blindfold over his eyes.

While Jake secured Leigh's hands behind her back, I grabbed the stopwatch and said, "We're ready for the first blow job."

The girls stood there shyly glancing at Jonathon, not wanting to be first. I knew Leigh would break the ice and she knelt before Jonathon taking the head of his cock in her mouth. Jonathon visibly shuddered as Leigh sucked more of his shaft into her mouth. Within moments of kneeling, Leigh had deep throated Jonathon's cock and had her nose buried in his blonde pubic hair. She pulled back and as she released Jonathon's cock, Leigh licked the bulbous head. Again, she engulfed the cock in front of her, taking it to the root. As Leigh repeated this process of deep throating and releasing Jonathon's prick, he began rocking forward to meet her rhythm as he moaned.

"Time!" I yelled and Leigh released Jonathon's cock and stood up.

"That was fantastic!" Jonathon exclaimed with a huge smile, "I know that was Leigh."

Sue gave Leigh a questioning look. I guess Jonathon had failed to tell Sue that he has sampled every one of Leigh's holes on multiple occasions.

"Next?" I prompted.

Sharisse pushed Michelle forward with her shoulder and she stumbled toward Jonathon and knelt in front of him. As she took tip of Jonathon's cock into her mouth, Ray leaned in and whispered to me, "She hates giving head."

Michelle never took more than the first three inches of Jonathon's prick into her mouth and continuously sucked on the head. You could see the cheeks indent as she increased the suction on Jonathon's cock. Despite the subtlety of her blow job, it was having the desired effect on Jonathon. With his head back and face up, Jonathon's heavy breathing revealed the pleasure he was receiving from Michelle.

I yelled once again, "Time!"

Before I could say next, Sharisse had taken Michele's place and was inhaling Jonathon's rod. Sharisse sucked on Jonathon's cock like a pro. Her beautiful plump lips wrapped around his shaft creating additional friction. Sharisse couldn't deep throat Jonathon as deep as Leigh could, but she was still doing a damn good job. Jonathon was now loudly moaning, and I was wondering if he was going to cum before he even got to Sue.

"Time!" I announced to Jonathon's relief.

Sue knelt at Jonathon's feet and immediately took his cock down her throat. The moment head of his cock hit the back of her throat, Jonathon whispered, "I cumming!" As Jonathon began dumping his load in Sue's mouth, she tried to swallow. Jonathon's final spurts hit Sue across her lips and cheek, while unswallowed cum drooled down her chin.

Jonathon took two stepped back and flopped on the couch behind him. "That was amazing!" he said as he caught his breath. "I think the Sue was the last one."

Ray removed Jonathon's blindfold and as his vision came into focus, he looked at the women in front of him. They were so sexy standing there topless with their hands still tied behind their backs, but what he immediately noticed was the cum dripping off Sue's face. "Hey, I was right!" he joyfully said as Sue smiled.

"Okay Ray, you're next." Leigh said gesturing to him with her head.

Ray quickly stripped off his clothes. Once he had undressed, Jonathon secured Ray's hands with the tie while Jake affixed the blind fold. Sue was the first to kneel in front of Ray and take his average sized cock into her mouth...and this is where the experiment went awry. We didn't consider the stamina, or lack thereof of the participants. Ray made it through Sue's excellent three-minute blow job, but less than two minutes into Leah's deep throating of his prick, he was dumping his load down her throat. Based upon the satisfied smile on his face, I'm not sure he cared that he didn't make it to his wife.

It was determined that I would be next. After taking off my clothes and having my hands secured behind my back and a blindfold placed over my eyes, I was ready to have my cock sucked.

Unlike Jonathon and Ray, I (barely) made it through all four women without cumming. Through familiarity, I was easily able to identify Leigh, however the award for the "Best Blow Job" went to Sharisse. Though she could not deep throat as well as Leigh or Sue for that matter, there was just something about her lips clamping around my thick shaft that elevated the pleasure I received from her.

Finally, Jake was up. After all the fondling and blow jobs, the girls' initial apprehension had evolved into enthusiasm. This was most evident by Leigh and Sue jockeying as to who could be the first to suck off Jake as he stripped.

Sue elbowed Leigh out of the way and knelt in front of Jake. Though Jake was not yet fully hard, his cock, while only slightly longer than average, was incredibly thick. She sucked Jake into her throat but was only able to take about two thirds of his cock. After taking Jake as far as she could down her throat, Sue slid her head back releasing Jake's cock from her mouth. Sue opened her mouth wider and stuffed Jake's prick back into her throat and was able to take a little more of his length. As Sue slid her mouth up and down his shaft, Jake shuddered in pleasure.

Much to Jake's dismay, I yelled, "Time!"

Leigh went next, followed by Sharisse and Michelle. Despite the women aggressively blowing him, like me, Jake was able to make it through the full twelve minutes without shooting his load and was able to correctly identify Sharisse.

"What's next?!" excitedly asked Leigh.

"I think it's time to put you women to the test." I responded, as I grabbed an ottoman and rolled it to the center of the room.

I looked straight and Leigh and said, "Since you started all of this, you get to go first. Take off your skirt and panties, put on the blindfold, lay on the ottoman and spread your legs. Each of us guys will lick your pussy for three minutes and you'll have to guess which one is me."

A huge grin split Leigh's face as she reached behind and unzipped her skirt. As soon as her skirt hit the ground, she hitched her thumbs in her lacy white thong panties, and bending over slid them down her long legs, revealing her hairless pussy.

Once Leigh had put the blindfold in place, she lay on the ottoman and spread her legs. I nodded at Ray and silently pointed to Leigh's exposed pussy. Even from a distance you could tell she was highly aroused and sopping wet.

Ray crawled between Leigh's gorgeous legs and the moment his tongue touched her slit she moaned, "Oh, yeeeessss."

Since the timing duties fell to Sue, I was able to look around and noticed that the level of sexual tension was almost at a breaking point. Jake intently watched Ray go down on Leigh, as Sharisse gently stroked his rock-hard cock. Michelle gently rubbed her breasts, breathing heavily as her husband pleasured another woman.

The moment Sue yelled, "Time!", Johnathon jumped between Leigh's legs and lapped up the juices that were freely flowing from her pussy. Leigh is one of the most orgasmic women I have ever known. She can cum at the drop of a hat and can orgasm many times in a single session. Within a minute, Leigh tightly grabbed the edges of the ottoman with each fist as she was wracked by a powerful orgasm, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Leigh moaned as the pleasure hit her.

As Jake replaced Jonathon and I replaced Jake, Leigh's orgasm continued. When I finally extracted myself from between Leigh's thighs, she sat up, removed the blindfold and through her orgasmic fog incorrectly guessed, that I was number three. When she found she was wrong, she smiled and whispered, "Oh well, it was still fun to play!"

Michelle was next and she shyly removed her slacks and lacy underwear. I was happy to see that the thin landing strip of hair above her pussy matched the fiery red of her thick mane. By the looks of the moisture dripping from her snatch, Michelle was every bit as turned on as Leigh, however she made it through Jonathon and Jake without cumming. It wasn't until I sucked her clit into my mouth and rolled it between my lips that she shuddered with her first orgasm of the evening. Like Leigh, Michelle was too distracted by her orgasm to accurately identify her husband.

Stripping off her jeans, Sue anxiously took her turn on the ottoman. As I approached Sue's neatly trimmed crotch, Leigh put her hand on my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks. She looked at me put her index finger to her lips making a "shush" gesture and slipped in front of me and between Sue's sculpted legs. Leigh inserted her tongue between Sue's pussy lips and slowly licked her way up to her nub. Sue began squirming at Leigh's attention and her breath became ragged as she began to moan.

This impromptu lesbian show was too exciting, and the group was overcome with lust. Sharisse fell to her knees and took Jake's rock-hard cock in her mouth. Ray bent Michelle over the back of the couch and started thrusting his prick in and out of her moist pussy from behind.

Jonathon and I approached Sue and Leigh. Jonathon reached down and removed Sue's blindfold. Confused, Sue looked down and smiled as she realized it was the beautiful Leigh that was giving her head. She looked back up at Jonathon and opened her mouth when she realized he was offering her his dick. Jonathon fed her his cock as Sue wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft as she swallowed its head.

I knelt behind Leigh and admired her shapely ass as I shoved my rod into her dripping opening.

"Uuuuuunnngghhhhh!" Leigh moaned as I entered her and began plunging my cock in and out her cunt. "That's it baabbbbeee, fuck me hhhhaaardddd!"

Just as I began fucking Leigh, Sue succumbed to Leigh's licking, "Oh my Gawd" she yelled as she momentarily released Jonathon's cock and her entire body convulsed.

As I continued to pound Leigh from behind and Sue's orgasm subsided, I noticed that Jonathon had gone to his bedroom. Upon his return he threw a box of condoms on the coffee table. I pulled out of Leigh, stood up and gestured to Jonathon to take my place. Jonathon knelt behind Leigh and impaled her with his condom clad penis. Leigh immediately rocked back and forth meeting Johnathon's thrusts.

Grabbing a condom, I spun the ottoman around so that Sue's open pussy was facing me. Ripping open the foil package, I rolled the condom on my engorged cock. Sue reached up to me and wrapping her legs around my waist, she guided me to her awaiting snatch. As I sunk into her, Sue moaned in pleasure. I relished her tightness and was amazed at how the walls of her vagina gripped my shaft as I rhythmically moved in and out of her body. It didn't take long for me get the relief I needed and as I filled the condom, Sue was wracked by another orgasm.

Things were out of control...in a good way! Ray lay on his back on the floor while Sharisse straddled his waist, riding his cock and Michelle sat on his face enjoying a phenomenal tongue lashing. Michelle softly massaged Sharisse's breasts as she bounced up and down. Jake had replaced Jonathon and was fucking Leigh doggy style as she continuously moaned. Jonathon approached Sue with his deflated cock in his hand as she sat up to take him into her mouth.

Pulling the used condom from my semi erect cock, I walked over to Michelle and roughly shoved my dick in her mouth. As she began to suck the tip of my cock, a grabbed each side of her head and slowly forced my rod down her throat until she started to gag. I withdrew my cock so only the tip remained in Michelle's mouth and then thrusted forward until once again the tip of my prick was at the back of her throat. I kept up this rhythm till my dick was once again rock hard.

I lifted Michelle off Ray's face and sat her on the edge of the couch; Kneeling between her legs, I put on a condom and prepared to enter her beautiful pussy. Sliding my cock past her moist cunt lips, I reveled in the warmth of her vagina. As Michelle roughly rubbed her clit, I rapidly pumped my cock in and out of her body. With our arousal peaking, it wasn't long before we had both orgasmed and collapsed into each other's arms. After catching my breath, I gave Michelle a kiss and untangled myself from her arms and legs.

Standing up, I realized I needed to relieve myself and I quickly padded to the bathroom. On my way back to the living room, I stopped by the guest room and reaching into Leigh's pool bag I grabbed a bottle of baby oil.

Upon returning I quickly surveyed the living room. Sue was spread eagle on the ottoman and Jonathon was fucking her with slow long strokes. Michelle remained on the couch where I left her, however Sharisse had crawled between her long legs and was licking her cunt. Michelle moaned with pleasure as she massaged her huge breasts. Ray sat in an armchair as Leigh straddled him cowgirl style. Her hips undulated as she impaled herself on Ray's hard cock. As I entered the room Leigh leaned forward, mashing her huge breasts in Ray's face as she took Jake's dick into her mouth.

I moved in behind Leigh and opening the bottle I squirted baby oil on Leigh's tight rose bud. Leigh's asshole is very sensitive, and she loves to have her ass licked and fucked. She can orgasm very powerfully and several times during anal sex. I grabbed Leigh by placing my hands on each side of her waist and pressed the tip of my cock against her asshole. The moment she felt tip of my prick enter her sphincter, she stopped her movements and allowed me to push further into her. Slowly my penis entered Leigh's ass. Once the head of my cock was in, I began applying slow steady pressure until my hips were pressed against Leigh's ass cheeks and my prick was all the way in.

After Leigh acclimated herself to having a cock rammed in her ass, she began rhythmically moving her hips again, allowing Ray's and my pricks to simultaneously slide in and out of her pussy and ass respectively.

When Jake saw me impale Leigh's ass his eyes got big and he said, "I got to try some of that!"

***************

We continued to fuck through most of the night and into the early hours of the morning. Every guy got to sample the pleasures of every girl, but despite having three other sexy women to choose from, Jake, Ray and Jonathon were fascinated with fucking Leigh's ass. By the time the night was over they had each fucked Leigh anally at least twice and she had been double penetrated in every potential combination.

Either because of curiosity or jealousy of the attention Leigh was receiving, Sue attempted anal sex for the first time. Jonathon tried to slowly push his cock into her rectum however, he only got the tip in before the pain was too much for her. She had to settle for a rough fucking by Jonathon and Jake who took turns pounding her pussy.

Michelle and Ray were the first to leave at about three in the morning followed by Sharisse and Jake shortly thereafter. Everyone said their goodbyes and talked excitedly about having another dinner party soon. Leigh and I said good night to Sue and Jonathon and made our way to the guest rooms and collapsed on the bed with satisfied exhaustion.

***************

The next morning things were rather tense between Sue and Jonathon. We all went to brunch together, but Sue and Jonathon didn't speak much. After brunch, Sue excused herself saying she had to get to the computer lab to work a project that was due that week. For the rest of the morning Jonathon was in a melancholy mood, and it wasn't until we were packing up to head back to Miami, that Leigh got him to talk.

"Though last night was hot, after it was over Sue, and I began to realize it wasn't a good way for us to get to know each other sexually." Jonathon began. "She was shocked to learn that Leigh and I have had sex before, and truthfully that made her a little jealous. She felt I was paying too much attention to Leigh and not enough to her."

I could tell by the way the words caught in his throat that he was really upset, "Is there anything we can say to her that will make things better?"

"I don't think so." Jonathon responded, "I think it will just take some time."