Who's Who, A Family Hotel Sex Party

Story Info
A girl & her dad share a hotel room with her cuz & his mom.
10.6k words
4.52
124.4k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like interesting characters, lots of sex with a lot of build up, and incest gets me off. So I tried to write that. I hope you like it too.

*****

Prologue: Hannah's Family

A hotel room. Two queen-sized beds, three feet apart. Tall blue-haired Hannah, in a wide-necked nightshirt, laid down next to her dad.

"Night, dad," said Hannah.

"Night, sweetie," said her dad, super-dadlike in his white t-shirt, sweatpants, and dark socks.

"Good night, Auntie Nicole," said Hannah.

"Sleep well, Hannah," said her aunt. She was on the near side of the bed opposite them, a round little woman in a silky white nightgown.

Hannah's cousin Ryan, Nicole's son, finished brushing his teeth. Wide shouldered and short, in red boxer briefs, he turns out the light. "Good night, mom. Good night, Uncle Andrew."

"Night, Ryan," Hannah said.

He looked across the space between the beds at her. Her dad was on his side, eyes closed. Her aunt was looking at her phone. The room was dark, with a little light coming through the window.

She pulled a shoulder of her nightshirt down, flashing her nipple, and cousin Ryan's eyes gave off sparks. She tapped her wrist like pointing at a watch, and mouthed the words, "Midnight.".

"Good night, cousin," said Ryan.

Part One: Ryan's Cousin

She had begun to tease him that morning. Hannah and Ryan were 18-year-old seniors in high school, and both applying to college. So Ryan's mom and Hannah's dad, sister and brother, had decided to bring them for a tour of the University of I-, where they had both gone to school. (Ugh, whatever, thought Hannah.) Ryan and Aunt Nicole lived about an hour further away, so they picked them up for the half day drive.

Ryan and Hannah had always been each others' favorite cousin, and over the last few years, it had gotten flirtier. It started with kissing practice on each other, back in eighth grade. As sophomores, they had made a deal that if either of them was a virgin when they were 21, they would have sex. (Long since moot.) When Hannah started taking selfies to send to her boyfriends, she sent them to Ryan too... some of them, anyway. One hilarious night, she had teased him into sending her a dick pic, and then spent the evening making him do retakes, with advice about framing, angles, lighting. ("For god's sake get out of the bathroom!! fluorescents ugh!!") It was extremely dirty and funny and also intimate and sweet and sexy..

Hannah was tall, and when she slid into the passenger seat behind her tall dad, her knees almost reached the seat. "Hey Ryan, do you mind if I stretch out?"

"Go for it," he said. She slipped off her shoes and put her bare feet in his lap. By the time they were on the highway, he was giving her a foot rub. She thought how easy it would be to see up her skirt, if she wanted him to. He wore black jeans, and she let her feet rest against his inner thigh. They chatted about what they wanted to do... he wanted to visit an art class, she wanted to go to another school... but both of them were focused on the touch of her foot to his leg, and his hands to her feet.

Her dad was chatting with Aunt Nicole, but if either of them looked back between the seats, it would have been easy to see if they were up to something. So when Ryan began rubbing her calves, Hannah signaled, "no" to him, and pointed up front.

As they drove, he let his legs spread a little wider, and her bare foot raised higher up his thigh, all the way to his juncture. She felt his cock against the side of her bare foot, firm and round as a bar of soap. Wickedly, she began to flex her foot slowly back and forth. Each time, the side of her foot slipped over him with a bump, pushing his stiffening prick back and forth, back and forth. It was exciting to watch him control his breath, his eyes unfocused. She slid her foot an inch off his prick, down his thigh. Then she picked up her phone, and sent him a text.

"u like that?"

He felt the buzz and pulled his phone out of his jeans pocket.

"wtf," he texted back, "that was amazing"

"u want more?"

"y" he texted back.

"yr mom might c"

"PLS PLS PLS"

Hannah looked forward. Her aunt and dad were in animated conversation planning Thanksgiving. She pulled her the neckline of her sweater to one side and showed Ryan her right breast, long and pointy, in a satiny blue bra that matched her hair. She counted to twenty, then casually pulled her top back.

"wtf wtf" he texted.

"foot rub" she texted back.

As he began an eager foot massage, she gave herself a gold star and decided the best way to make this trip fun would be to tease Ryan without mercy.

Two hours had passed since they got into bed. Hannah's dad and Aunt Nicole were asleep. Ryan, though, was craning his neck to see over his sleeping mother and his uncle. Awkward, she thought, that we're on the outsides. It would be easier if we were the ones closest to the gap. But at least, she would be able to keep a close eye on her dad and her aunt while she teased Ryan.

She slid out from under the blanket she shared with her father and carefully got to her knees. Ryan was awake. Looking straight at him, she began to run her hands up and down her body. She let her fingers pull her nightshirt this way and that, up and down... now showing a little leg, now hiding it again. Peek-a-boo, she thought, as her hand pulled her neckline lower, then let it spring back into place.

Ryan, still under the sheet with his mother, was wildly excited, but could do nothing about it. His mom lay on her back dead center in the bed. Ordinarily, he might have woken her or pushed her to reclaim his space, but he didn't want to risk interrupting the show. But now, she was so close that if he moved it might disturb the blankets. He might even brush against her silky nightgown or even her bare skin.

It was no secret that Aunt Nicole never wore underwear to bed. "My down there needs to breathe," she had said, more than once. Hannah also suspected that her aunt really liked sex, too. Once, when a group of ladies at a wedding shower was discussing the subject wearing underpants to bed, Aunt Nicole had announced that that experience had taught her not to let a little piece of fabric stand in the way of an opportunity. Whoa, Hannah had thought, and added a mark of respect for her round little aunt.

Now, as Hannah thought about that, she realized that if Ryan got too aroused, his hardening dick might push up under his mother's nightgown, and then... oh the shame! Or maybe the nightgown had slid up already, and Aunt Nicole's pussy was bare under the sheet. Hannah got a little thrill visualizing it. All the better for a nice long tease, she thought.

In her case, Hannah was wearing small blue satiny underwear, and as she got hotter, she wanted to show it off. She lifted the hem of her nightshirt with one hand, and drew little circles over the blue satin with the other. Suddenly, her dad turned in his sleep, rolling to face her. She forze, then slowly lowered the hem, watching him closely. His breathing stayed slow and steady. He was still sleeping. It was a little disconcerting how close he was... normal bed distance, but still. If he woke up, he would freak out. Or would he? Maybe he would enjoy the show.

She would never tease her dad on purpose, but... he was attractive. To her, at least. She thought he was handsome and even kind of sexy. Maybe he thought she was sexy too. If she didn't know she was giving him a show, he would get off on it. Maybe he was just pretending to sleep right now. Her dad, laying there with an eye half open and checking her out as she stripped for her cousin... knowing that he should stop it, but too excited to interrupt... it really started to get her even hotter.

She turned back to Ryan and smiled. He pretended to exhale in relief... phew!

Hannah got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. As she passed Ryan, she lifted the hem of her nightshirt so he could see her panties on her butt. They were cute panties! They were kind of girly, blue to match her bra, with a black lace edge revealing an inch of cheek, and they framed her high rounded bum nicely. Lucky. She hadn't picked them out on purpose when she got dressed this morning, and she had sluttier ones, but she thought they fit the occasion perfectly - just the thing to 'unintentionally' tease your cousin.

Her next move she had thought up when they were still in the car. In the bathroom, Hannah stepped out of her underwear. Then as she'd planned, she pinched and squeezed her nipples. It wasn't needed... the were long, perky, and fully at attention as if it had been forty degrees in that warm little hotel room... but it still felt good.

She balled up the underpants in her hand, hiding them in her fist and opened the door. She stepped into view, with the bathroom light shining on her like a spotlight. She checked again that both her dad and aunt were asleep. Then, taking the hem of her nightshirt in her hands, she lifted it high over her head, back arched, nothing on underneath. She spread her legs, so that Ryan could get a good long look at her pussy. Maybe he could even see the long excited lips, untidily peeking out from the groove. Or maybe he was looking at her tits, her long nipples pointing up. Exposing herself so completely was even more wildly thrilling than thinking about it had been. She felt totally vulnerable and completely in charge at the exact same time. Stretched out, nude, and blindfolded by her own nightshirt, she silently counted to eleven. Then she let the hem drop.

Ryan was agog. His hands, in fact his entire body, had frozen. His mouth was open. Did he just cum? She looked, and no, it didn't look like it. It looked more like he had spontaneously rebooted.

She walked back to her bed. This was going to be fun.

Part Two: Hannah's Dad

Andrew had been noticing how sexy his daughter was becoming. Her gawky height had hit her all at once when she was about twelve and shot up a head and a half taller than her classmates. As her body had recovered from the shock, it had slowly filled in. Her behind had plumped out, demurely, into a desirable curve. Her legs went from bony to coltish to slim. And her breasts had lengthened, their ends lifting up into points like two ski jumps, if ski jumps were sexy. He noticed. He had even felt desire for her, though obviously, he would never do anything about it. That was wrong, and weird, and... really, why would he think about never doing anything about it? Why would that thought occur to him? Even thinking about not doing anything about it was probably going too far. In fact, even thinking about not thinking about not doing anything about it, et cetera, et cetera. So he didn't think about it.

And if he did think about it, what would he even do? He couldn't very well tell her in one breath to clean her room and in the next, to spread her long sexy legs so he could eat her pussy. So he didn't think about it, and whenever he caught himself thinking about it, he stopped.

But his aging body was not in on the deal. Embarrassingly, he had been getting unasked for erections like a teenager. There were moments, precious in memory, where his own body betrayed him, and thought about it. Counting down...

5: Every time she went around the house in leggings and a bra. Especially the lacy black bra.

4: The way she had laughed and said, "Oh dad," when he asked her that one time how things were going with boys. It was the way she said it. It was very knowing, and it gave him a sudden horn that left him sipping coffee in his pajamas for a full ten minutes before he dared stand up again.

3: The time he had opened the bathroom door, not knowing she was in there. In the mirror he had seen her just out of the shower, completely nude, trimming her pubes. It didn't matter that he'd said, "Sorry!" and shut the door the moment he saw, because his mind, in those twenty milliseconds, had snapped a pic, saved it, and made it her ID picture every time he thought of her.

2: The time they'd met with Nicole's family by a quiet little pond halfway between their houses. The beach there, which he had chosen, 'turned out' to be clothing-optional. Suprisingly, no one had balked. Behind sunglasses, he had watched Hannah strip, swim, lay out in the sun, and get dressed again. It was more like a sauna than a strip show... everyone was naked, his wife, his sister, her husband... everyone except young Ryan, who was too embarrassed to strip. But he had watched, when he could get away with it.

It was, he justified to himself, a way to create a healthy attitude towards sex. But later on, he learned she didn't need any help with that...

1: The time he had watched her suck and fuck a boy from school..

He had come home in the middle of the day, woozy from dental work, and instead of driving he had taken a Lyft. Coming around the back, he glanced through the window and saw her sitting on the couch with a boy from school. Right, he remembered, she was working on a social studies project. Her boyfriend Evan was blonde and tall, but this guy had a loose mop of dark hair and was kind of chubby. He stopped, partly hidden behind a bush, and watched them through the sliding glass door. She was a smart kid. Really smart. That project on the Equal Rights Amendment had been amazing. College was going to be expensive, but she deserved to go to the best school she could get into. And he had known for years that it was...

His train of thought was interrupted when she stood up in front of the boy, opened her jeans and pulled them off. And her underwear, too, all in one go. The boy was startled, then smiling. Andrew couldn't hear what they were saying, but he was sure he should announce himself before it went any further. He didn't though, and in a minute, she had pulled off her sweater, and stood naked, except for her bra. And her socks. She knelt in front of the chubby boy and pulled his pants off him. Andrew instinctively ducked a little further back into the bushes. This was awkward. What was he supposed to do? Traditionally, a father would go in and shoot the boy and spank the girl. But he'd seen it happen, and he knew it would be crazy to blame the boy. That boy had been overwhelmed. But he had risen to the occasion. As she crawled up on top of him, kissing his mouth and stroking his cock, the boy was letting his hands touch her all over.

Andrew watched his daughter as she sucked the boy's cock. He watched as she lay back on the floor, so he could eat her out. And then watched as the boy slid his chubby dick inside her and fucked her right there on the floor. And then, when she pulled off her bra and climbed on top of him. Hannah's long breasts curved forward into long, pointy nipples, and they bounced up and down in rhythm as she rode him. The boy came inside her. As he lay there, she pulled off and kissed him, letting his cum drip out of her onto his belly. Then she turned around. And while she licked and sucked the cum off his belly and cock, the boy began to lick her slimy twat. Andrew could hear her moans... Hannah was really getting into it.

Who was this boy! Andrew started to feel upset. He didn't even recognize the kid, for God's sake, and there he was fucking the shit out of Hannah. His daughter! This was an outrage! He was angry. He was... jealous?

He was jealous. He couldn't deny it. And his cock hardened in seconds as he realized it. This was wrong, so wrong. It was wrong to wish that it was his own tongue, licking his daughter's cunt and making her moan. It actually made him feel sick to think about it. But he couldn't stop thinking about it. You have to go, he said to himself. Just watching this is wrong. You are opening yourself up to disgusting, perverted feelings. What if you can never go back? What if you now are obsessed with your own daughter's ass and pussy for as long as she lives? You are going to disgust her and disgust your wife and move out and live in a ditch... oh fuck, he thought, and then, oh fuck, because the boy was sliding a finger in and out of Hannah's ass while he went to town on her clit and she came, arms and legs spastic, her socks still on.

Little black socks with blue anime girls on them.

She rolled off him, and he was now fully hard and he slowly, intently climbed on top of her and made her ask for it. Andrew couldn't hear the words, but it wasn't hard to read her lips saying, "Put it in," and "Fuck me," and "Ooooooooh" as that chubby cock slid back in. The boy had game. He was taking his time, moving in and out nice and slow, and Andrew remembered fucking women like that, when they've just cum and everything is supersensitive. Hannah must be going crazy, and he watched her draw her knees high and point her toes and slowly roll her head from side to side.

Andrew felt he had done a really good job fighting temptation off to that point. Anyone else would have been jerking off ten minutes ago, he thought, unzipping his fly and pulling his dick out. He began stroking himself, wetting his hand with spit, and soon was unconsciously mimicking the boy's strokes, forward and back for in and out. Andrew realized he was holding his hand still and fucking it, pretending he was fucking Hannah. He felt his stomach lurch again... oh God, he thought, the Novocaine is making me do things I wouldn't do... but he didn't stop. His own daughter, for heaven's sake! But that only made him think about if her pussy was nice and tight, like her mother? Or was she slippery soaking wet... like his sister Nicole. Like his sister Nicole's pussy had been when he...

Andrew shot out a great rope of white, gooey cum that hit the house with a sound like a dropped raw egg. Breathing hard, he gathered himself back together. He took one long last look at his daughter. He couldn't go until he'd cum, but now at least he could walk away. Then he stole out of his backyard and walked down the street to get a cup of 7-11 coffee and puzzle out what the fuck was wrong with him.

Months later, he still couldn't see those socks in the laundry hamper without becoming erect.

That night, Hannah had said that Richard from her class had been over to work on the project. "Do you like him?" Andrew said.

"Dad! I have a boyfriend," Hannah said. "Richard's just my study buddy."

Before he could think what he was saying, Andrew said, "Nobody calls him Dick?"

His wife said, "Andrew," and Hannah rolled her eyes. "No Dick-calling that I'm aware of, dad."

You asked for dick, though, he thought, after he'd excused himself to go to the bathroom and whack off in a frenzy. Lying to my face, you little slut. You wanted dick. Here's a dick for you. Take my dick. Suck my dick, baby. Fuck my dick. Uhh!

He freaked himself out pretty badly that day, so he had locked away the memory. I won't let it obsess me, he thought. Every time it started to bubble up, he forced it out of his mind. Thoughts of Hannah's naked body only came to him in dreams.

Or when he lay in bed next to her. With his sister just a few feet away on the other side. With her slippery wet soaking wet pussy, and no panties on.

When he went into the bathroom to change for bed, he jacked off into the sink with a few efficient strokes. It wasn't enough to keep away all the thoughts, but it took the edge off so he could sleep. And sleep brought feverish, sexual, incestuous dreams...

Part Three: Ryan's Mom

As Hannah settled back into bed, Ryan was vibrating with pleasure. His cousin had a crazy, magical naked body and he wanted to see it and take it all in. He looked over at her, sitting up in bed, and mimed lifting her nightgown up.

She shook her head.

What? But she had just shown him everything!

He put his hands together in prayer and looked at her. Pleeeease!

She pointed at him. Then she pointed the forefingers of both hands down towards her nightie where her underpants would be, if she was wearing any. She made a flinging gesture, like she was lightly tossing them off. Then she smiled, and slid her hands down her body and wrapped her fingers under the hem of her nightshirt. And waited.