Who's Your Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it'll be good. It has to be. First, it's huge, and I'm tiny. It'll stretch me to the brim; I've been shoving four fingers into myself lately to try to replicate what that burn is sure to feel like, but it's never enough.

But even more importantly, I know what a caring man daddy is. I want him to be my first. I've felt so much of his love in my life, just not like this, and I need it.

I finally look back into his eyes. He seems torn. Guilty that he's even considering this but also obviously horny as hell.

So, oh so quietly, I whisper: "I want to help you, daddy."

He grunts like he's been punched in the stomach. I decide that's all I needed to hear: I'm diving in.

I turn and bend over the bathroom counter, resting one arm on the granite and letting my head drop into it. I tug up the towel with my other hand, for real this time, so he can see my whole, bare pussy, wet and waiting just for him.

I don't hear him approach, but suddenly, I feel him. He rubs three fingers down my folds roughly, and I moan involuntarily. Then he pulls his hand away, and fabric rustles behind me.

The next thing I feel is the head of his cock, and I'm no longer blissfully eager.

Nope, I am suddenly very, very nervous. It feels gigantic against my tiny opening, a battering ram.

It won't go in. He's not going to fit. If I had been more like daddy -- made of more of daddy -- maybe I would've had a pussy big enough for him, but I don't.

He pushes. Nothing. He pushes. It hurts a little, and then--

Oh.

I thought my fingers would be close to this feeling, but they weren't close at all. This is different. This is a cock designed to split a pussy open all the way, and that's exactly what it's doing to my little hole.

"Daddy!" I squeal. "You're too big!"

He stops to let me adjust, and I breath quickly through gritted teeth.

I'm not sure I want to know, but I have to ask: "How much do you have in me?"

"I've just got the head in, baby. It'll get easier as you get used to it."

Just the head? That's impossible: it feels like I sat on a baseball bat. Then he pushes again and I realize he wasn't lying. Several more inches slid into me, and I can feel every ridge on him scraping my walls.

"I don't know, daddy. You're really big."

"Have you ever had sex before?" he asks.

"Nuh-uh," I mumble, uselessly shaking my head no into the crook of my elbow.

His cock jerks a bit at that. "You should've told me."

"Then you wouldn't have put it in me."

"Your first time shouldn't be in a bathroom, baby."

"Why not? I just want you. That's what makes it special."

At that, he pulls out nearly all the way and thrusts back, and a little more slides into me.

On his next push, I cum. I don't even feel it building until I'm panting, and my pussy is throbbing around his cock.

"Fuck, Sally, baby, you're so tight. You're taking my cock so well."

"Mhmm." Hearing my daddy compliment me like that is nice; I push myself back into his cock a bit, wanting more of all of this.

"I'm going to put it all in you now, okay?"

I don't have a chance to respond before he shoves hard and the breath is stolen from my lungs. He must be in my womb by now. There's no way a body as tiny as mine has a pussy this long.

I reach one hand down to feel where my folds have widened so far to fit him in. It feels wonderful: I didn't know I could open so wide, and the base of daddy's cock is like a tree trunk.

"Wow," I mumble.

I slide my hand upward toward my belly button, and... There. I can feel him in my stomach, and I gasp.

He rubs my ass gently as I get used to the size of him in me.

"You're such a good girl, Sally."

He thrusts shallowly, keeping me stuffed full, but his balls hit against my clit each time. It feels so nice. His balls are big like the rest of him, and I start thinking about how much seed must be in them right now.

I hear myself saying "I want your cum, daddy." Honestly, the thought of him cumming anywhere but inside me never occurs to me.

He pushes into me a few more times and then does just as I asked. I had no idea what cum would feel like, but it's hot. I can feel exactly where he's spurting against the deepest part of me, right next to my cervix.

I've still got my hand on my belly, and I'm waiting, as if I'll be able to feel myself expanding as he squirts again and again. Maybe it's not as dumb of an idea as it seems: his cock is filling me so much that almost no cum can escape around him, so I must be getting fuller and fuller.

Finally, he slides out of me, and a stream of seed follows. I try to catch what I can with an open hand. After a few seconds, he reaches under my hand and lifts, pressing the puddle in my palm into my folds until I get the hint: I rub it around and up into me.

"That's it," he murmurs. "Just like that. Don't waste it. Shit, Sally, you've got such a pretty little pussy."

"Not right now," I giggle. "Now it's all red and covered with your cum!"

"That makes it even prettier than usual."

His hand joins mine, and we rub my clit together in silence.

Then, without another word, daddy walks away. A moment later, I hear the closet door open across the bedroom: he's grabbing his pajamas. Whatever this was, it's over.

I mindlessly circle my clit with one finger for a moment longer, shivering through the aftershocks. As I stand fully, more cum drips from me onto the bathroom floor. I walk down the hall to my room, and exhaustion overrules my racing thoughts: I fall asleep quickly.

--

He stays in his room until the entire next day. I almost think he's gone at first, then I hear his footsteps.

Not gone, just avoiding me.

Why? What made this so different? Was fucking that much more special than sucking my clit?

Don't get me wrong: I'm glad he fucked me. I've been waiting for that -- wanting that -- for a while. So I got over any weird feelings a while back. Didn't daddy?

I bet he's waiting for me to go to bed, and then he's going to make a dash for some food. I can work with that: I brush my teeth -- the water pipes are always really loud, so he'll know -- and shut my bedroom door.

But I'm not in my room. I'm sitting outside the master bedroom, waiting, and it doesn't even take long: he opens the door within a few minutes.

"Shit, Sally!" he shouts. And then: "Shit. Sally."

He's going to lock himself back in there any second, so I've got to make this count.

I stand up, but daddy speaks before I can: "That can never happen again."

Uh, no hello or anything? And wow, so glad I was consulted on this decision! What a dick -- this time not literally.

"What, avoid me for a whole day? I agree, it won't happen again," I say. I barely stop myself from rolling my eyes.

He's still holding the doorknob, and his grip tightens. "I'm serious."

"So am I."

"Sally, you're barely eighteen."

"I'm an adult. I know you don't like that, and you've certainly never treated me like it, but I am."

"You don't know what you're doing. This is wrong."

He's just full of fun accusations tonight, isn't he? Why is he doing this to me? Just yesterday, he was helping me spread every last drop of his cum across my pussy, and now he won't even look at me.

"What is that supposed to mean? Are you going to try to tell me you didn't enjoy last night?" I ask.

"No, I'm not" he sighs, and I raise my eyebrows: unexpected. "No, I enjoyed last night very much. But I'm your daddy."

I open my mouth to retort. He waves his hand as if to say 'just hold on.'

"I might not be your real dad," he says, as I had been about to. "But you told me yourself that you wanted me to still be your daddy. And that means we can't be doing this."

"Why not?" I really mean it: I want his support and protection, but that doesn't mean I don't want him in other ways too.

"Daddies don't fuck their daughters, Sally."

"I'm not a normal daughter. I'm not your daughter! We've already been doing this: you've been here for me like my daddy, but you've also been making me feel good in a way a daddy shouldn't. That's exactly what I want!"

"Do you really mean that?" he asks, voice low.

I just nod.

He's gripping the knob hard enough for his knuckles to turn white.

"And you'll tell me immediately if that changes?" he adds.

I nod again, but I know that won't be happening anytime soon.

"You really like daddy's cock, huh?"

Final nod.

He lets go of the doorknob, steps forward, and doesn't waste a moment: the very first thing he does is slip his hand into my pants and spread me open.

"You really do," he whispers. "You're so wet, all for daddy."

"Mhmm," I mumble.

"Is this what you want? Do you want to cum right here with my fingers in you? Without even taking your clothes off?"

He rubs me once as he speaks, and it's nearly enough to make me agree on the spot: yes, daddy, please make me cum.

I'm glad I wait.

"Or do you want daddy's cock?" he offers next. "Is that why you're out here? Was your little pussy feeling empty?"

"Yes, yes," I gasp. "I want you to fill me up."

His hand leaves my pants and grips my lower back instead, and I can feel his damp fingers where they rest under my shirt.

He doesn't really pull; he just walks backward and I follow until we're next to the master bed.

I used to sleep right in the middle -- awkwardly between the pillows -- when I had nightmares.

"Take your pajamas off," he whispers, but the words echo in my head as if he yelled them.

My shirt goes first, and his hands reach for my almost-flat tits. He seems to like them anyway.

As soon as I've pulled down my pants, he's pushing me back onto the bed. I scoot until my head is on a pillow, and he crawls to follow.

Softly, he kisses me. It's the first time in my life I have kissed my daddy on the lips.

We kiss for a while, and his hands stroke my hips and thighs lightly, coaxing my legs apart but never touching me where I'm aching.

I'm the one to pull back: "come on, daddy."

"Don't be bossy, Sally," he replies, but he listens to me.

He's still fully dressed, and he doesn't change that; he tugs his pants down just enough to free his length, leaving them to hang around his thighs.

The tip of him is pointed right at my pussy. I agree with daddy's cock wholeheartedly.

"Are you ready, baby?" he asks.

"I think so." My pussy is still aching a bit from the previous night, but I'm hopeful that it'll be easier the second time.

Daddy pushes into me. It's not easier. But it's different, this angle, being below him.

I think he has more control, because he's going slower, and that means I feel each bit of him enter me. Each centimeter deeper is another part of my pussy that burns with the stretch of his cock.

"Too big, too big," I manage to squeak out.

He stops but doesn't pull out. After a minute I'm wiggling under him.

"Are you ready for more?" he asks. So thoughtful.

I nod into his shoulder, and he pushes again. I rake my fingernails down his back -- I'm sure I would've scratched him, had he not been wearing a shirt -- and whimper.

But it's getting easier. There's no burn anymore, just the stretch.

So: "Stuff it all in, daddy," I blurt. "Just do it."

I cum the moment he bottoms out inside me. It's like an explosion: nothing, and then everything, and my whole body tingles.

He's filling me completely, and I wrap my legs around his hips and keep him deep as I throb around him.

"You're doing so good," he says when I've caught my breath. He's been thrusting softly as I ride out my orgasm, but he's pushing harder and harder now. "I'm so proud of you, baby. You look so pretty cumming on your daddy's cock."

I could probably do it again, I know. All I have to do is reach down and rub my clit a little. Or, better yet, have daddy do it for me. I'm satisfied, though; it's his turn.

"Are you going to cum too?" I ask, almost pleading.

"I'm close. Are you sure you want it in you?"

I think it's sweet that daddy asks. Vaguely, I know I should take the question seriously, but then he shoves into me again and I forget all about that.

I mean, he came in me last night, so one more load couldn't hurt. And I really, really want to feel him cum in me, okay?

"Yes. Cum in me."

I feel him stick his cock in all the way, and then I feel that same wet heat again. Our heads drop: mine back to the pillow, his onto my shoulder. His breath is hot against my chest, in time with the pulsing of his cock in my pussy.

It's so warm. There's so much.

He pulls out and lays next to me. Unlike last night, almost no seed follows his cock. He put it all so deep that it stays inside me.

I roll over to cuddle up to him, throwing one arm over his chest. He really wore me out.

"Thanks, daddy."

"I really do love you, Sally. I want you to know that."

"I love you too. Even if my pussy hurts a little now."

He laughs, though I feel his breath on my hair more than I hear it. "Sorry, sweetie."

"S'okay," I mumble sleepily. "It's not your fault your cock is so big. We'll just keep practicing."

"Alright. Goodnight."

I'm asleep before I can reply.

--

I really like sitting on my daddy's cock.

The first time I try it, it's kind of a game. We're watching a movie together, as we've done almost every week of my life.

The only noticeable difference this time is our clothing. We've always worn pajamas, sure, but usually those pajamas weren't solely boxers for daddy or a mere t-shirt and panties for me.

Without saying a word, I reach one hand down to his crotch. I run my fingertips over his length as softly as I can, and I'm rewarded with a huff, but he doesn't even seem to blink.

If that's how he wants to do this, that's fine.

My touch gets firmer and faster until I can hear him panting next to me. I still haven't looked away from the TV at all, though I have absolutely no idea what's happening in the movie.

I consider my options: slowly jerking daddy to an orgasm would be fun. I bet he'd try to stay quiet the whole time, so I'd get to break him. I know how I'd do it, too: I'd jerk him up and down, up and down until he was desperate, then I'd press my thumb right into his slit. Daddy likes that a lot.

Or I could give him a blowjob. That would break the game of pretend, though, since I'd have to look at daddy and his cock to suck him off. But his cum is so yummy. I'm really tempted.

The winner, obviously, is option C. And it's easy, too, at least at first: I'm able to pull his length out of his boxers and shift my own panties aside in a fluid motion. Then it's a matter of moving over and onto his lap, which I do before he even seems to realize what's happening.

The easy part is over, but it was sure nice while it lasted.

Now I've got to fit him in me, and it's as hard (ha!) as it always is. Thankfully, my daddy's a helpful man: he grasps my hips with both hands.

The combination of me bearing down and his assistance works, and I feel myself splitting open.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy--" I'm whispering it like a chant. My eyes slam shut until I remember: no, we're pretending. We're watching a movie.

Finally I'm fully spread, and it's nice like this, because the very base of him spreads my folds even further than normal. It's like I'm getting every millimeter of cock possible.

We fuck silently: I grind back and forth until I'm falling back onto him with a whimper. But I still don't look away from the TV, and daddy doesn't either.

He pushes up as much as he can, but there's basically nothing to push. It's all stuffed in me.

"Baby, daddy's gonna cum."

Those are the first words we've said to each other to acknowledge our mating.

"Make sure it all goes in me so the couch doesn't get messy."

He listens, because he's such a kind guy.

--

So yeah, I really like movie nights.

I mean, I always have. That's the funny thing about fucking the daddy-who's-not-really-my-daddy. I get to take all these things I remember, all these things I've always loved about him, and make them even more special.

--

One night, I cum after daddy pinches my nipple.

Like, that's it. He doesn't even have his cock out of his pants, and I'm sitting there moaning and writhing.

My breasts aren't usually that sensitive.

"Oh, shit, daddy," I finally manage. "I think you should play with my titties more often."

He looks a little awestruck staring at them. "Baby, I think they might finally be growing."

I look down at my breasts. My nipples do look bigger, and they certainly look puffier. Daddy's been rubbing them for a while, so I don't think much of it. But I do hope he's right.

--

I guess sitting on your ass all summer has consequences: I start gaining weight.

I have to buy new jeans twice in a month, and I'm annoyed: that was supposed to be my spending money for when I start college in a few weeks! How am I supposed to afford those ridiculous college textbooks if all of my money is going to pants that will actually button?

--

Okay, let's pause: I'm sure you know what's going on by now.

Yeah, yeah, I'm pregnant. Knocked up. Bred. Whatever you want to call it, that's me.

Who knows when it happened. Daddy and I were fucking way too frequently for to ever even guess.

Was it one of those movie nights? Did I sit for just a bit too long with his cock in me, plugging all that cum inside my pussy? That could've done it: all I needed was for one sperm to wiggle its way up, and daddy sure dumped about a million times more in me than that.

Maybe it was when I was making dinner one night. I tried my hardest to be a good daughter, so I liked to help with the cooking. Occasionally, I'd still be finishing up when daddy got home from work, so he'd lift up my dress or tug down my pants and stuff that big thing into me while I stirred. Then I'd get to eat dinner with all his cum dripping out of me.

Or maybe it was one of those times I sucked him off. Sperm going into your tummy makes a baby, right?

Just kidding. I swear I know how babies are made. Even though it must seem like I don't right now.

--

So yeah, you may have guessed on your own, but I find out from daddy.

It's a little funny: he pokes his whole cock up into me, put his hands on my hips, and stops short.

Apparently he used to be able to fit his hands almost all the way around me, which he loved. It always reminded him of how tiny I am. But now, his hands don't cover as much. My belly is a whole lot bigger than it used to be.

"Sally?"

I'm enjoying my newfound fullness, so my "mhmm?" is as much moan as reply.

"Baby, when was your last period?"

That brings me back to earth: I realize I'm not sure. I was never entirely regular -- the doctor said it was because of how small I am -- but I always had periods eventually. Except recently, which means--

Oh.

The first thing I feel is silly. I'm a grown woman, albeit barely. How did I miss this?

Then I'm freaked.

"I... I don't know," I admit.

His hands seem to squeeze my hips a bit.

"Sally, could you be..." He trails off, but I recognize what's going on, and I know what he's asking.

One of us has to say it, so I do: "Daddy, I think I might be pregnant."

This makes him do two things in unison.

One: drop his head against the back of my shoulder and mutter a quiet, broken, "oh, fuck."

Two: pound his whole cock into me. And I mean it: I don't think daddy's ever thrusted into my pussy quite that hard before.

At his realization a minute ago, he had pulled out as much as he could -- so that nearly just the tip of him was holding me open -- but now he it all shoves back in, and he cums.

His body is otherwise motionless, but there's no way I could miss the way his cock feels like it's getting even wider in me, the way it pulses, the heat of his seed splashing into me.

Mixed messages for sure, but I'm caught up in my own thoughts.