Why Benny Agreed To Be A Sex Slave

Story Info
Latisha, April, Nichole, & I get Benny to be a sex slave.
4.9k words
4.17
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why Benny Agreed To Be A Sex Slave

Several weeks have transpired since I told you earlier this year of Latisha's plan for Benny (see ""Latisha's Plan"). We had a little difficulty with someone who actually figured out who we are but that is over now. So here is a brief summary of what has happened recently before I tell you the details of what happened last night.

My friend Latisha has an acquaintance named Benny. After his efforts to learn how a girl gives a blowjob, Benny developed a real desire to suck cock now! A STRONG desire. But he is unwilling to admit it to himself or to me or to my friend Latisha. So my friend Latisha, I, and Latisha's close friend April formed an alliance to subtly point Benny in the direction of cock and train him while giving him the tools he needs to suck cock as well as the opportunities.

This was all Latisha's idea in the beginning. She wants to do this as she is really into bondage lately and her lesbian girlfriend doesn't like it. Besides Latisha is a sexual dominant and needs a submissive to exact her Dominatrix/Submissive relationship on and this, she hopes, will be Benny. Besides, she feels sorry that she tricked me into putting me in a position where I was forced to give Benny a blowjob once (see "Coerced - The Pledge"). She wants to make it up to me.

April is dating Benny and is secretly working on his psyche in an effort to prepare him to suck cock for Latisha (as well as other things). She does like Benny (and his exceptionally large cock), but she has always been a wallflower throughout life. Recently she has made great changes in her life and is now quite a little hottie! And she really wants to embrace the dominant side of sex along with Latisha so she is along for the ride!

And me, I just want to get Benny back for forcing me to suck his cock against my will (even though I admit I liked it). In fact I may make him suck my cock sometime along the way!! But at any rate, there is a lot of this I want to be witness to!! Besides... someone has to hold the camera, right!?! Ha-ha.

Here is the account of what happened as best as I can remember.

Yesterday, early morning (this is early March 2023), April and I met at Latisha's house for a discussion. This is where I learned what is going on so far and what is going to currently happen. April began by describing how she had been slowly training Benny to alter his sex life. Latisha had told me she needed a lot of cum several weeks ago and had given me many, many blowjobs since that day and saved every drop of my cum! And now I found out what she was doing with it. April explained,

"Guys, I did not like doing any of this when I started but the more I did it and the more results I saw, the more intrigued by the experience and I am comfortable with it now. We started fucking like crazy. He has such a huge cock you guys! But slowly, he and I had sex less often as I told him that I loved having my pussy eaten out much more. So Benny, being the nice guy he is, ate my pussy instead. I started sucking his cock afterwards but soon I stopped doing that too. He would request sex, I would request he eat my pussy instead and when I came, that was it! I left him unsatisfied and watched television or something. And I started to pretend I was bored during those rare times when we DID still have sex. He would be fucking me and I would read a text, or look at my nails, or hum a song. Poor Benny... he would cum then ask me 'was it good for you?' and I would say 'I guess I was just not into it' and get up and walk away! Soon we were rarely ever fucking. He was eating me out often but I almost never sucked or fucked his cock. I would always say 'I'm busy... maybe later.' But I never did do it later."

In fact, the only time he came from me anymore was when I sucked him off or stroked his cock and I made him work and wait for that! And when I did it, right when he was about to cum I would get off of him and walk away and say, 'oh wait, I have to do something I forgot,' as he came all alone. I did this to Benny very often. He complained but I faked anger and said, 'Well then I won't fuck you at all then!' He gave in. So every time I sucked or fucked Benny, right before he was going to cum I jumped off of him and told him to 'jerk off on my hot tits!' He was only too willing to do this!! After I did this a few times I ran my finger through the cum he shot on my titties then stuck my finger into his mouth! And you know what happened?"

April paused to read the room then went on, "Although he did not seem to like it he did not object either. I made sure to tell him how hot it was to see him taste his sperm. After doing this several times there came a day when I got him to put his lips to my cum-covered tits and clean his cum from my body. And doing this several times got him used to that too! I even let him fuck me and cum in my hot, tight pussy one night then I had him pull out and I begged him to eat his cum out of my pussy until he did it!! Believe it or not, at this point... now he ALWAYS cleans up his own cum and swallows it all every single time without even having to ask him! But I have not yet gotten him to cum in his own mouth yet... but we'll see."

"That is great April," said Latisha, "Have you made any other progress?"

"Yes I have," said April excitedly. "I have been feeding him the milkshake made from the mint, licorice root, flaxseed, strawberries, green tea, and hops that you told me about. And I make sure to throw several of the special ice cubes into the shake at the end!"

"What is in the 'special ice cubes'?" I asked.

Latisha laughed and smirked then said, "All of your cum that I saved... April and I put it into her ice cube trays and made 'Cum Cubes' with it! Benny drinks your cum in his shake as the ice cubes melt. This gets him even further used to swallowing cum on a daily basis. And it also causes his breath to smell like cum to which he will have to get used to sooner or later!"

I was totally stunned when Latisha's doorbell rang me out of my stupor. Latisha got up and walked over to the door. Boy was I surprised as hell when she came back with my shemale blow buddy Nichole (see the story "Nichole")! As Nichole (in this hot pink short top) took a seat next to me, Latisha introduced Nichole to April while I said hello to Nichole. Just her smile was enough to make my cock hard!! Neither Nichole nor Latisha explained why Nichole was there when April went on with her discussion.

"Over the last few weeks I did my final changes. I might start out fucking Benny...or sucking his cock... or giving him a handjob... but I only did this to get him going and NEVER let him cum in my pussy or my mouth anymore. One day I told him to lie back and stay still and I started giving his prostate a massage with my finger while I stroked his cock. I kept doing this until he came. And every time he came from that day on I had my finger rubbing his prostate. Then two fingers! Then I would get him 75% of the way there by stroking him then stopping stroking altogether and massaging his prostate until he came. Look at this..."

April stopped her excited explanation and took out her cell phone and fiddled with it. Finally she showed us all a picture of what appeared to be a long, thin, black, plastic spray bottle. April explained, "This is a bottle of my hairspray. Notice I tore all of the paper labels off and cleaned it thoroughly. See how it is thin and long and the bottom corners are smooth and rounded? You know what I do with this? When I get Benny going now I slide the end of the base of this spray bottle into Benny's ass and massage his prostate with it!!! I go around it in circles and rub up and down on his prostate over and over."

April sat on a chair and picked up an empty beer bottle and demonstrated the circular technique and the back and forth technique with the beer bottle and explained, "The first time I used the spray bottle, Benny was so near to cumming that when I entered his ass with it he did not even raise a fuss because the prostate massage from the bottle caused him to cum! Nor did he mind when I used it the second time and made him cum again. And each time thereafter, I entered his ass earlier and earlier from his orgasm point. After several times, soon I was starting out with the bottle in his ass! I encouraged him and talked dirty to him until he was cumming solely from the feeling of my hairspray bottle massaging his prostate! Now he ONLY cums from the feeling of my hairspray bottle in his ass. I don't fuck him. I do not suck him. I do not give him handjobs. He cums only from the bottle... and you know what?"

April paused and looked at all of us as we listened intently. Then she said, "Now that he cums only from my hairspray bottle I am DYING to fuck his ass with a strap-on dildo! DYING!"

Latisha laughed out loud at this. I smiled too. April added a little more to her account,

"And you know what, since he is used to cumming from my spray bottle inside him and doing what I ask if I ask the right way, I also make him suck and deepthroat one of my dildos while I enter his ass. I have even got him into the practice of watching sissy hypno tubes on the laptop every time I make him orgasm (like 'Sissy Hypno Slut Worship', 'Beautiful Sissy Hypno', 'Sissy Dreams-3(eng)', 'Sissy Trainer', 'Sissy Blowjob and Fucking Hypno Trainer', & 'SiSSY DREAMS Brainwashing' to name a few). He did not like this at first but we have done this so many times now that these anal orgasms he gets from my rubbing my hairspray bottle inside his ass he is now accustomed to. He is also used to the accompanying hypno tubes which I make him watch also until he cums, I think he really believes that these videos turn me on. But I want to associate the anal orgasms he has now with the submissive message of the sissy hypno videos!"

"The other day I had him on his hands and knees with me under him as he deepthroated my dildo long and deep while watching a laptop at the end of the bed running a Hypnotube video by a user named AmberSis. The video was called 'Your True Sissy Girl Destiny'. As the movie continued, I got out from under Benny and got on my hands and knees next to him and inserted my long hair spray bottle into his ass and started to circle his prostate. I worked him hard and harder as he watched the video and got harder and harder! I kept saying, 'Do you feel desire?' until he said yes. 'Do you want to cum like the girl in the movie?' until he said yes. Before the movie finished I had him shooting loads of cum, hands-free! Only my hair spray bottle working in and out of his ass against his prostate while he moaned 'Make me cum!' I think he is ready Latisha!!"

April was smiling in a very wicked way now. Latisha was also obviously thrilled with their progress. I was unsure what to think nor what to say. Nichole was silent but attentive looking around at us three to see what was going to happen next.

Latisha turned to me and said, "Matt, here is the plan and I have to tell this now before Benny gets here. Benny is going to come over here soon to pick up April. We will give him a drink or two then we will show him the new 'dungeon' I have outfitted. We will go inside and I will ask you to show him how I used the new pillory which I just bought (Latisha's latest purchase is a pillory that is very similar to the stocks in the 1700's which criminals were punished in by locking their arms and neck within the three holes to publicly humiliate the offenders). We will lock you into the pillory, I will use my strap-on and you will suck my cock as you are locked into the pillory. Then Nichole will offer you her cock and you will suck her cock too. You will do this all while April, Nichole, Benny, & I watch."

Latisha thought for a little then continued, "And my bet is that Benny seeing you sucking on Nichole's beautiful 8 inch cock will be too much for him so that when I ask if he is willing to try it too and suck Nichole's cock he will agree without a second thought. I will lock him into the pillory and also bind his ankles to the ankle irons, get him to suck my strap-on cock and let him suck on Nichole's big dick. But while Benny is sucking Nichole's cock, April is going to start massaging Benny's prostate until he is hard. Then Nichole is going to remove her cock from Benny's mouth and I am going to take Benny's anal virginity and start fucking him with my Jeff Stryker Realistic dildo! I will take turns fucking him with April but we will NOT let him cum. You will leave for 30 minutes as we take Benny's ass but do not let him cum to keep him turned on, submissive, and obedient. When you come back in 30 minutes later I will need you to start taking a video of April and I strap-on fucking Benny until he begs us to, "Please fuck me like a woman so I can cum like a woman! Got it?"

I laughed. He really laughed and told her I got it.

While we waited for Benny, Latisha and April (both fully positive that their plan would work) made a list of possible things they would like to do to Benny. There ended up being 113 or 114 different things that Latisha or April (or both) wanted to get Benny to do. Short-Term Trainings, Mid-Term Trainings, Long-Term Trainings, Trials, Worships, Preparations, Commitments, Assessments, Role Plays... easy things like getting Benny a slut collar and a leash. Hardcore things like 'Strap-On Dildo Machine Spitroast Training'. Two things I liked the best are 'Intra-Day Strap-on Gradient Training (Width)' (where they plan to fuck Benny with increasing wider dildos over a long period of time within one day's session). And a sex act that Latisha INSISTED on doing the very next time they see Benny was called 'Dildo Riding & Masturbation Dedication Ceremony' (where Benny has to show he is willing to be submissive by riding a large-width dildo stuck to the floor until he cums while Latisha and April watch).

What they were certain of was that they were NOT going to turn Benny into a sissy and if they induced any feminization in him it would be minor and temporary. They would have nothing to do with chastity. They wanted Benny to commit any sex acts of his own volition (for the most part).

When Benny got there things happened quickly. Introductions were made all around, we all had a few rounds of drinks, and when Latisha suggested we all go into her 'dungeon' to see the new pillory we all agreed to check it out. When Benny, me, Latisha, April, and Nichole were all in the gloom of the 'dungeon' and Latisha asked me if I would demonstrate how it worked, I gladly agreed.

Latisha took out the padlock and lifted the top piece of the pillory. I stood up on the wooden base, bent over as necessary, placed my head into the neck hole and placed my arms into the armholes. Latisha lowered the top piece of the pillory firmly and locked it with the padlock. My head and wrists were truly held tight and my mouth was at waist level. Latisha quickly fastened her harness on her waist then slid a dildo on her harness and stated,

"This is what I use it for... suck my cock Matthew," and she worked her cock in and out my mouth like she said she would. Sucking Latisha's dildo while four people were watching me and I was locked into the pillory made me feel excited and slutty. Especially when Latisha said, "That's a good cocksucker!" After several minutes she pulled her dildo out of my mouth and asked Nichole, "Nichole, would you like to use his mouth on your nice cock?"

Nichole wasted no time and had her cock fully 8 inches hard in no time. As she stuck her cock in my mouth I could see Benny watching intently and I knew that Latisha's plan was going to work. Nichole slid her big cock in and out of my mouth for several minutes when Latisha said aloud, "Hey Benny, Would you like to try the pillory and suck this big cock of my gorgeous friend Nichole?"

And when Nichole pulled her fully-hard cock out of my mouth and faced Benny so he could see its size along with Nichole's brilliant smile, all he could say was, "Sure!"

Latisha unlocked the pillory so I could remove myself and Benny took my place. Latisha locked Benny's head and arms into the pillory like she had done to me but she also bent down and locked Benny's ankles into the ankle cuffs attached to the wooden base. So Benny was bent over with his head facing Nichole and his arms and legs bound when Nichole slowly slid her big cock into Benny's mouth and watched him handle 5 or 6 inches of her cock. Latisha had moved next to Benny's head so when April started to undo his jeans and he stopped sucking and tried to turn his head, Latisha just grabbed his head and held it firmly straight so Nichole could continue to work her cock in and out of his mouth.

April worked on Benny's jeans until she had dropped his jeans and underwear to the floor. I noticed right then that both Latisha and April had strap-on dildos on now. April took some lube on her finger then started to work Benny's asshole. Soon she had her hairspray bottle inside his ass and was working it around. I could see Benny's cock getting harder as I heard him make mumbling sounds with Nichole's cock in his mouth. He was obviously objecting to what was going on but he was also obviously turned on. April worked his prostate and stopped then restarted several times. Then she moved away and Latisha stepped up, lubed her Stryker Realistic dildo, turned it so that the curve in the dildo turned downwards, and moved a box onto the base of the platform behind Benny's ass. She stood up on the box, bent her legs so she could get the dildo into Benny's ass, worked it into him halfway, the stood up fully so the dildo was going into Benny at an angle (which caused it to fully run against his prostate as she stroked it in and out of his ass).

Right then Nichole stepped away from Benny and watched as Latisha was working her dildo in and out of Benny's virgin ass while he was saying, 'what are you doing?!?!' and other such stuff. Latisha just started to fuck him more when she looked at me and said, "Okay, go out for 30 minutes then come back in and bring your cell phone with you!"

So I left The Dungeon to Latisha and April (and maybe even Nichole) to fuck Benny well.

I watched television and had two beers while I waited for the 30 minutes to pass. Thirty minutes later I went back into The Dungeon. Nichole was sitting in a chair watching the action. Latisha and April were in the same position, both with their strap-ons still on. Except it was April who was fucking Benny now. And poor Benny... he looked exhausted. He was covered in sweat and his cock was now fully hard. Latisha was on her knees with her face close to Benny's face as April fucked him. Latisha was watching Benny closely and would occasionally say, "You want to cum Baby don't you?" I realized that Benny was straining and moaning in a very low voice. Suddenly Latisha raised her hand up for April to see. When April saw Latisha's signal she pulled her dildo completely out of Benny and left him softly moaning.

After seeing this twice, Latisha looked at me and gave me a 'head bob' as she told Benny, "Don't worry about the video that Matty is taking right now. These videos are for my personal collection only."

I took that as my cue to start filming so I did. April took it as a cue to start fucking Benny again and I made sure to catch everything from all angles. There was a 9 x11 glass baking dish directly below Benny's cock and I noticed that it was empty. That is how I knew right then that Latisha and April had not yet let Benny cum even once. They had probably edged him almost to the point of cumming probably 15 or more times in that 30 minutes! Poor Benny, he looked like he was dying to cum!! But Latisha kept saying, "Come on Benny... just say it! Tell me what you want and we will let you cum!" But Benny would screw up his face even though his hard cock was so giving him away!

12