Why Did That Just Happen?

Story Info
What causes a 50 something woman to be so out of character?
5.6k words
4.54
61.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

The build up had been gradual at first, but suddenly it came with a rush. It had been so long since this had happened. Yes my vibrator had often brought me to this point, but the young body slowly moving above, and within me, held me at the edge long enough to have me crying out loud, and shuddering in an orgasm that went on and on.

I felt the gasp of hot breath on my neck, as his hips bucked, and his cock thrust deeper. The feeling of his cock jerking, and the warm sensation of his semen inside me just reminded me of how lust could be.

But then the guilt.

What the hell was I doing, what the hell had I done?

The lithe young body above me, who's cock was still oozing spunk into me, and which remained hard inside me, was my neighbour's son.

How bizarre was it when he said, "Thank you Mrs Reynolds, I'm not sure if you were going to stop me."

I was lost for words, and stuttered a reply.

"Matt, I really should have stopped you. Oh my god, what have I done? I feel so so guilty."

"Mrs Reynolds, we were both responsible, I'm not going to say anything to anyone, I promise."

"Thank you Matt, but that's not really the point. I'm a responsible adult, we must just let it be in the past, and not be tempted again."

Matt looked down at me, and even as he agreed, and said, "It can be a secret I guess." his cock remained inside me.

His muscled body was pressing down on me, my legs were still wrapped around his thighs, and the perspiration between us became like a glue.

Just as the inner glow began to wane, Matt pressed his lips on mine. Again I shouldn't have responded, but again I parted mine, and allowed his tongue to flick and tickle, with my tongue flicking back.

I had myself to blame. Instead of disentangling our bodies, and stopping it there and then, I felt his cock move just slightly.

I pushed back against him, and I heard myself sigh, and he started to move back and forth once more.

"Matt, for God's sake stop, oh God we mustn't." But it was futile.

He started to move more deliberately, seemingly touching places that made any resistance crumble.

This was not me. I could hear myself telling Matt to "Go on, go on, don't stop," as I rushed to my second orgasm, and I could feel my finger nails digging into his flesh, as, moments later, unbelievably, I came again.

As I gasped, "oh my god," quietly into the cushion, Matt started to cum again.

Finally we rolled apart.

The leather sofa was damp with perspiration, semen, and pussy juices. Fortunately Sheila was away until Saturday, so it could all be made good.

We had got to this place through a series of circumstances.

I guess it was me, and Mike going off each other. After almost thirty years of marriage we often 'rowed,' and didn't speak for hours at a time. Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised when I caught him out having a 'fling' with a woman he'd met online.

I went berserk, and threatened to throw him out, but he pleaded, and after some heart rending discussion, I agreed to 'semi' forgive him. My friend Sheila, who is Matt's mum, convinced me to be pragmatic, as she'd been through a messy divorce, and knew how it could be.

I became quite depressed, and drank quite a lot. I felt lost.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, Sheila was going away for a week, and leaving Matt, her son, behind. He was home from uni on study leave, and she had asked me to keep an eye on the house, and him, even though he was twenty years old.

I'd only spoken to him in passing when I visited Sheila, or sometimes when we saw each other in the street.

That Monday morning I had to go to Sainsbury's for a few things after the weekend. I decided I'd just ask Matt if he wanted anything. Sheila had left me a key, but I knocked on the door anyway, and after some time, Matt opened the door with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh Matt, I'm terribly sorry, I've got you out of the shower. I just wondered if you wanted anything, I'm just off to Sainsbury's?"

"Yes I do actually Mrs Reynolds, I'd love some Marmite. Mum doesn't like it, so there's none in the house, and I love it on my toast." He smiled, and thanked me as I turned and left.

I got back to the house in less than an hour, and this time when I knocked, there was no reply.

I tried the door handle, and it was open, so I stepped inside, and called out, "Matt, you there?"

I put my head around the door into the lounge, and saw Matt sitting at the table in front of his laptop, with headphones on. It was obvious too that he'd only dressed as far as his underpants.

I coughed loudly to make him aware of my presence, but it had no effect, so I moved into his eyeline, and suddenly he saw me, and jumped up, removing his headphones, but slightly embarrassed at not being dressed.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I wasn't expecting you back so soon Mrs Reynolds."

"Here's your Marmite Matt, I'm sorry to interrupt your studies."

As I was saying that, I couldn't help my eyes lowering their gaze to the mound underneath the white underpants that he was wearing.

Whether he noticed or not, I'm not sure, but he was suddenly more confident in standing there semi naked.

"Would you like a cup of tea before you go?"

That was the moment I should have said 'no' and left, but something inside me, dared me to stay.

"That would be nice, thank you Matt."

I watched him walk over to the breakfast bar, and switch the kettle on, and I sat down on the sofa, rather nervously waiting, and watching.

He put my mug of tea on the table beside the sofa, and as he leaned over, I smelt the freshness from his shower, and again I couldn't help taking a peek at his underpants.

He sat down in the armchair opposite me.

"I hope you don't mind me like this, but I like the freedom of the empty house, I'll put something more on if you want me to?"

"It's fine, it's nice to see a healthy young body."

As soon as I'd said it, I was embarrassed, and blushed. "That came out a bit wrong, I'm sorry." And I blushed even redder.

I tried to look away as Matt chuckled, and shifted in his chair,

"Haha, mum's always saying the wrong thing, I'm used to it, but it's good to get compliments from a pretty lady."

I blushed again, and thought the word 'pretty' was an odd one to use.

Matt stood up, and went to shut down his laptop, but as he walked back towards me I took another glance at his underpants. It seemed that the bulge had got a little bigger.

I felt a strange tingle in my chest, this was all quite bizarre. It was probably time to go.

As I stood up from the very low sofa I almost fell back into it. Matt reached out and grabbed me by both arms.

It was in that split second that something happened. There was a meeting of our eyes, there was a brief moment of connection, and then we kissed.

And the brief affair, if that's the correct terminology, began.

I left Matt's house that morning with my legs shaking, and my mind in a state of confusion. I got indoors, dumped the shopping, and flopped into an armchair.

My knickers were soaking from Matt's spunk seeping from my pussy, my dress was creased from being thrown on the floor in a heap, my make-up, or what part of it remained, was smudged, and blotchy.

My first reaction was to pick up the phone, and tell Matt that I was sorry, and that it was all my fault. But something stopped me. Call it selfish, call it lust, call it irresponsible, but I didn't.

I put the shopping away, and went and showered. It gave me time to think. And I'm afraid my thoughts were purely selfish.

I had a husband who had been unfaithful, why shouldn't I have some fun, even with a much younger man.

The shower made me feel much better about myself, and cleared my head. But god knows how Matt was feeling.

I didn't have long to wait to find out.

The phone rang, it was Matt.

"I'm really sorry Mrs Reynolds, I felt I had to phone. I want you to know that this morning was one of the best days of my life. I know we shouldn't have done it, you being married, but I'm glad we did."

"Oh god Matt, please don't apologise, I enjoyed it too, but I'm not sure what to say, or do now."

"Come back round now, and let's discuss it, I'm dressed now," he said with a little irony.

Instead of saying 'no' I found myself saying, "Yes, ok, but just a chat."

"See you in five minutes then," and he was gone.

"For fucks sake, what have I done now?" I found myself saying, even as I was spraying perfume on.

As Matt opened the door, my heart was in my mouth. I was petrified of my reaction. I kept all my emotions hidden, and 2pm on a Monday afternoon was supposed to be low on the scale of passion, and desire.

I walked past Matt, and sat myself on a stool at the breakfast bar. Safe territory I thought.

He followed, and sat on the stool by my side.

I started first. "So Matt, this morning was a one off, I've never done anything like that before, and I feel so guilty about involving you. I guess my marriage problems made me vulnerable."

"Look Mrs Reynolds, I mean Laura, for gods sake, I don't regret any of it. I find you hugely sexy, and yes, I know you're married, and yes, I know you have problems with your husband. My problem is how my mum might take this if she found out about it. I'd hate your friendship to end."

I remained silent, sensing that we both knew the solution, but neither of us liked it.

I was sitting on the stool with my elbows on the breakfast bar, head bowed.

Matt took my hand, and whispered, "Laura, I will go along with whatever you decide. It's our secret, it's our memory to treasure."

Raising my head, he kissed my hand, his soft lips melting my heart.

I stood up, and Matt's face looked downcast, as he expected me to leave, and walk out of his life.

Not a word was spoken, I stepped closer, and putting my arms around his neck, I kissed him tenderly.

"I need the night to think, Matt. Tomorrow I will either come here to see if you're ok, like I promised Sheila, or I will come here, and we will make love again."

And I left.

That evening I had yet another row with my hubby. I went to bed early, and I already knew the answer to my dilemma. I drifted off to sleep with a warm feeling between my thighs.

I stayed in bed, and let my hubby leave for work. We didn't speak, and I was even more resentful after my adventure the day before.

I got up, soaked in the bath, and shaved my pussy. I picked a cotton dress with a low neckline. And I decided I was not going to wear knickers.

At 9.30am I went next door.

I used the key that Sheila had given me, to let myself in. Matt was not anywhere to be seen downstairs.

I climbed the stairs, and soon discovered that Matt was still in bed in his room. He was convinced that yesterday was a one off, and was preparing for me to tell him what he didn't want to hear.

So when I entered his room, pulled the sheets down, and took his cock in my mouth, he let out a yell. "Laura, oh yes."

His voice trailed off into a groan, as I slowly took him into my mouth, flicking my tongue across the head. He became very stiff, very quickly, and I simply launched myself onto the bed, and slid myself straight down onto his cock.

"Oh Laura I didn't think you'd come to me, oh god just keep doing that, don't stop."

I was rising and falling, rubbing my clit along the top of his shaft. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Matt was running his fingers over my nipples, and when he started to squeeze them I came in a rush.

Looking down at him, he was smiling, and he rolled me over, and continued to fuck me. With every minute inside me, he learned more about my triggers. I wasn't sure how he did it, but yet again I was close to cumming.

This time it was perfect timing. Either my pussy contracting made him cum, or his jerking made me cum. But I remember both of us making a lot of noise.

We stayed in bed and made love again, this time Matt taking me doggy style, holding my hips, fucking, so that we could both see ourselves in the wardrobe mirror.

Finally, at mid day I had to go back home, I didn't want to, but there were things to be done.

I let myself out from Matt's house, only to bump into Mr Briggs, who lived in the house the other side of Sheila's. He was much older than me, perhaps mid sixties, a widower, who tended to know everyone's business.

"Hello Mrs Reynolds, I thought it was you I saw earlier, I thought Sheila was away?"

"Hi Mr Briggs, yes, I promised I'd keep an eye on Matt while he's studying."

"I knew he must be home from uni when I heard the noise."

I tried to ignore the comment, but immediately realised Mr Briggs must have heard us having sex. I laughed guiltily, and said, "He sings along to his music sometimes," and I turned, and went back to my house.

Inside the front door I drew breath, and knew that we must be more careful.

The week went by at incredible speed. I had sex with Matt every day, we were at it like rabbits. He had a knack of making me cum almost every time we made love. Each night I would lie in bed with a warm glow within me, until Friday came, and I realised Sheila would be home the next day.

Both Matt, and I knew that the week had been the making of both of us, and despite our age gap, we couldn't help having an emotional attachment.

But Friday afternoon came, and we both cried as we made love one last time. It would be difficult, but Matt needed to get on with his uni life. Maybe we would meet again, we didn't know, but we would certainly see each other socially, and that would be hard enough.

My hubby continued to be an absolute pain, but I just got on with my own life.

The one cloud on the horizon was Mr Briggs.

On the Saturday morning, just before Sheila got back, I bumped into him at the supermarket.

Immediately the innuendos began.

"Hello Mrs Reynolds, I hope you've had a good week? I hope Matt didn't cause you too many problems?"

"No, he was fine," I replied, "I checked on him a few times, and he was managing quite well."

I decided the best form of defence was attack.

"I seemed to be able to help him with some of his studies."

Mr Briggs smiled, and perhaps I caught a half wink from him? "He's a lucky boy, and I know Sheila would like to know that, and I'm sure your husband knows you've been helping him out."

It was then that I knew definitely that this was a veiled 'threat.'

"Look Mr Briggs, I'd appreciate it if you would be a little discreet about that, I'm sure Sheila knows I'm just being a good neighbour."

I was being candid, in the hope that Mr Briggs was a 'man of the world,' and he would see my point of view, and be unwilling to upset Sheila. My husband finding out was the least of my worries after his own behaviour.

I should have known better.

"Tell you what, come round for a cuppa on Monday morning, and we can discuss that, shall we say about 10.30am?"

I was a bit taken aback, but in a fluster I agreed, "Yes ok I'll see you on Monday." And with that we both pushed our trolleys in the opposite direction.

Sheila was home by lunch time, I said "hello" briefly across the garden fence, and asked if she had had a good time. As Mike was going to football in the afternoon I invited her in for coffee, if she was free.

Sheila duly arrived around 3pm, and we abandoned the idea of coffee, and poured some Sauvignon blanc.

She told me all about her visit to her sister in France. I vaguely knew Jill, but I had only met her twice, when she came back to the UK.

She obviously asked whether Matt had caused me any problems, and biting my lip, I told her that I'd popped in almost every day at some point, and he seemed to have been working hard. And thinking to cover myself I added that Mr Briggs seemed quite 'nosey,' seeming to engage me in conversation when I was going in, or out.

"Oh he's always got his eyes peeled, he likes the ladies, but for a bloke of sixty five he is quite a surprising guy."

"Sheila! you've got a glint in your eye, do I detect naughtiness?" It seemed I'd suddenly struck a nerve.

Sheila smiled, and carefully added, "Last year when Matt started uni, and left home, I had a really low period, and he helped me through it. I go and have a cuppa with him every couple of weeks."

I detected an undercurrent of something there, so I probed again.

"Sheila, I think you have been naughty! But oh my god, he's invited me for a cuppa on Monday! What should I do?"

Sheila burst out laughing, "Oh you're going to get a surprise," and she had to put her wine glass down, because she was shaking with laughter.

"But if you've got a thing with him you wouldn't want him entertaining me, and besides I'm married."

Straight away she said, "He won't worry about the fact that you're married, and I won't worry about him, and you. And I know you're unhappy at home, and I say 'go ahead' if you want to. But you're in for a big surprise." And she giggled again.

"That's the second time you've said that, Sheila, why?"

"Ok, I'm going to be very honest, Laura. I've slept with him a few times, and the first time I was staggered, and every time since I'm still surprised."

I was on the edge of my seat, but puzzled.

Still smiling she said, "Mr Briggs, or Jeffery, is Mr Big. He is extremely well endowed. There I've said it, he is huge."

"Oh my god Sheila," I started giggling too. "You're impossible, you really are."

"Well, you'll find out for yourself on Monday. But I want to know the sordid details."

We continued laughing and giggling. I was just relieved Sheila had no suspicions about me and Matt. The fact that we were 'partners in crime' with Mr Briggs, made it a light hearted conspiracy.

It was soon 5.30pm, and I had to go back home, but before I left, Sheila hugged me, and whispered, "Good luck on Monday, you're in for a treat."

I just smiled, and when I got home I tried to put it out of my mind.

On the Sunday Mike announced that he was playing golf that afternoon. I didn't throw a wobbly, as I would normally, I just said, "Do what you want, I need to do some ironing." But it gave me time to consider Monday morning, and what decisions I might make.

I was totally mixed up. So many circumstances came to mind.

Mr Briggs was using a bit of blackmail to get me into bed.

My libido had been reawakened by Matt.

I was intrigued about Mr Briggs, and his endowment.

I was concerned about Sheila getting any hint of me and Matt.

I was just fed up with my husband.

All these things swirled around my head. But i was going to have my decisions ready to act upon, by the time Monday arrived.

Monday did arrive, and after Mike had left for work, I ran a bath, and tried to relax. I dressed in a fairly unexciting blouse and skirt, bare legs, (it was very warm), and strappy sandles.

At precisely 10.30am, I took a deep breath, and rang the bell on Mr Briggs front door.

" Ah Mrs Reynolds, may I call you Laura? I'm Jeffery, come in. You can call me Jeff if you prefer."

He led the way into a large open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. It was surprisingly contemporary for a man of his vintage. Three large sofas, a sound system playing softly, a modern kitchen, and the smell of coffee brewing.

"Coffee Laura? Or I can make tea?"

"Coffee will be fine, thank you Jeff." I sat down on one of the sofas.

It wasn't long before two cups of coffee were made, and Jeff sat down on the same sofa, but some distance from me. He came straight to the point.

"So an interesting week last week Laura?"

I carefully chose my words, "It wasn't what I was expecting, I must say."

"It certainly sounded very enjoyable. A classic toyboy situation."

"Oh dear, I did realise that you had your suspicions, you must have heard us, I guess."

"I did indeed, at times I found it quite exciting," Jeff chuckled. "I don't think it would be good for Sheila to find out though, do you?"

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers
12