Why Did We Have to be Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, just be careful."

I just stared back with a 'questioning' look.

"She's had a crush on you since before high school. Even now, you can see it when she looks at you. Her eyes follow you when you move around at our family get-togethers. As you know, she's been on a few dates but has never had a real boyfriend. She thinks a lot of you. Don't do anything that would hurt her."

"I would never do that... she's my cousin."

..............................................

We continued to write back and forth on a weekly basis describing what was going on. We each talked about our classes, roommate issues, cafeteria food, parties, and yes, our social life to the point that we each knew that the other had done more than just 'hold hands'.

I could tell that she was also enjoying college life away from our little town. But, she did admit that she missed the small-town atmosphere and closeness.

During the summers, we each had the usual 'summer job, but we would still do stuff with family or just hang out together. Our little town had a bowling alley so we spent many Saturday nights there or hitting the movie theater in the next town over, just having fun. At family get-togethers, we still took walks and just talked, usually about the upcoming school year. I was pretty sure that both families had accepted our closeness and that we had enough sense, 'to be careful'.

.....................................................

It was spring in my junior year when I gave up my "V" card. I can truthfully say that it was fun for each of us. She was on the Pill and was more than thrilled to deflower her first virgin. I'm not sure who had more fun.

Sitting at my desk, preparing to write my weekly letter to Ellen, I pondered if and how I was going to broach the subject. We had always been honest, and upfront with each other.

Did I want to tell her about it? How would she feel knowing that I had had full-blown sex for the first time?

I had already casually mentioned that I was studying with a girl who sat directly in front of me in my biology class in the lecture hall and that her name was Alex.

Alex got my attention during the second week of class when the test results from the previous week were handed back, she turned around, grabbed my test sheet, looked at the grade, and handed it back with a satisfying grin. As she was leaving at the end of class, she playfully rustled my hair with her fingers. From that point on we would study together in the library before our class the next day completing homework assignments or studying for the weekly tests, so basically three times a week, plus the flirting at the beginning of each class.

I knew that Ellen had casually seen a few guys. Nothing hot and heavy just a movie or maybe hit a bar for some dancing. A little make-out time, and some mutual groping, but that was as far as she was willing to go. She had told me that when she decided to give up her "V" card, it was going to be someplace other than the backseat of some car on some back country road, or a 'quickie' in a college dorm room.

The description of Alex, that I had given her, was that she was cute, petite, and had a lively personality. Probably around five foot four with dark shoulder-length chestnut brown hair and was a sophomore majoring in education like she was.

Ellen's response was pretty neutral. Just a couple of sentences... 'She sounds nice. Have fun.'

So, what's different now? Anyway, the letter I received the following week answered my questions and put me at ease with the first three words in capital letters, "GOOD FOR YOU". Her next sentence got my attention... "I want DETAILS... Lots and Lots of juicing details."

Wow. I sure didn't expect that. But why? She never asked for details when Gloria and I had messed around or any of my other encounters. So, in my next letter, I asked.

"Details? Why?"

Her reply was simple but still didn't answer my question.

"Because."

So, if 'Juicy Details' were what she wanted, 'Juicy is what she was going to get... every kiss... every lick... every suck... every stroke. I was going to make it like a romantic porn story. It would be as if she was watching the experience unfold from the very beginning to the finale. Quietly watching... listening to every word, experiencing the emotions and all of the sensations I had experienced.

Maybe it would be something where she would touch herself while she read. I quickly flushed that image.

I decided to make it a game. It would be in chapters... a series of letters spaced a few days apart and was stretched out over a period of three weeks. For the purpose of this story, it will be a continuous description.

Ellen's responses started to appear a week later. I mean the mail service between our two schools would vary between 3 and 4 days each way. The first sentence of her first response was, "Oh my." As they got juicier and more descriptive, each letter would end with, 'More'.

As I mentioned, Alex and I would study in the library three nights a week. We usually studied side-by-side so that we could discuss whatever we were studying quietly, so as to not disturb those around us.

One night, Alex was positioned such that when she would lean forward to write in her notes her blouse billowed, and her left bra-covered breast came into view. It was a lacy half-bra, that exposed gentle swell of her breast like a half-covered snowball. The edge of the material had to be at the outer edge of her areola.

I'm not sure how discrete I was, but Alex never let on. I also wanted to include my down-blouse incident in my letter to Ellen. She knew how much I would steal glimpses down her blouse when she felt like being playful. And it would always create a tingle of excitement.

That night, we closed the books around 10:00. She gave me a smile and asked if I wanted to head downtown for some beers and stuff.

I knew that Alex lived off-campus in a trailer with two other women students. I was still living in the dorm. I liked the comradery of always having something to do and if you were discrete, getting alcohol or a coed into your room wasn't a problem. Alex said that three women living together was 'Challenging' at times, to put it politely. But they were friends from the previous year living in the dorm and they worked things out.

So, that's how I found myself first in Alex's car, and then in the middle of the dance floor in a slow dance with Alex pressed into me. Her firm little breasts against my chest and her mound against my growing hardness. I tried to be discrete by not pressing back. Still, she felt great. We sort of danced - swayed to every slow song that was played that night.

Parking behind my dorm in Alex's car, I hesitantly kissed her for the first time, not knowing if I was pushing our friendship. But the first kiss became a second and then a third and then continuous. The next hour was like a slice of heaven.

We each had an 8:00 class the next morning, but before I got out asked if she would like to meet up after our last Friday class and hit the bars like most college kids did at the end of a stressful week. I was pleased when Alex smiled and said that she would love to.

The day had been sunny and warm. I was looking down getting my notebook out and preparing for the lecture when out of the corner of my eye I saw a pair of smooth, toned calves, and thighs go by. Looking up I caught Alex's eyes as she grins. Alex was dressed for comfort and also for my viewing pleasure - a pastel yellow sundress, decorated with daisies and robins. It was held in place by two shoulder straps that were tied in bows at her shoulders. The top was just above the gentle swells of her small half-apple-size breasts. It had to have had a built-in bra, but then Alex didn't really need one. Her shoulders were bare as was half of her back. Concentrating on today's lecture was going to be a challenge, as she took her seat directly in front of me.

As the professor droned on and on about something that I was hoping Alex was taking her usual detailed notes about, I found myself studying the fine downy hairs on the back of Alex's neck. The way the delicate bumps of her vertebrae followed a gentle line from the base of her neck to the back of the dress. Imagining that with just a simple tug at the strings that tied the bows the dress would float to the ground.

Alex waited for me outside the lecture hall at the end of class. I had one more class. We agreed to meet here and then head directly downtown.

It was only 4:30. After showing our school IDs and getting our hands stamped we toasted with a couple of cold beers. There was music but nobody was dancing. Dancing was for later. Now was for drinking.

6:00 was approaching. The dorm's cafeteria closed at 6:15. I was hungry and a bit tipsy. In a lull in the noise, Alex said that she was hungry and that her roommates had gone home for the weekend. She asked what I thought about stopping at the grocery store and picking up some hamburger, buns, beans, chips, and beer, and taking everything back to her trailer and she would make us some dinner.

So, that's how I found myself sitting across from Alex dining on a gourmet meal of burgers, beans, chips, and beer with the radio playing softly in the background. I had no expectations for the evening. In my naïve virgin mind, I pictured spending some time here, and then Alex would take me back to the dorm. I was pleasantly wrong.

I don't know what song was playing only that it was slow when Alex whispered, "Dance with me."

Holding her, she pressed her body into mine. My hands roamed over the covered portion of her lower back to just above her butt. That only emboldened Alex as she pressed her mound against my quickly hardening cock and then ground her hips. I had never had a girl do that. Was this going where I was hoping it would go? Patience. But then 'patience' to a virgin in this type of situation was kind of an oxymoron.

Alex's lips found mine. Like all of our kisses, it was soft and tender. My hands were on her tiny waist. It was the first time we had kissed where our whole bodies touched. She felt wonderful. Her firm apple-sized breasts pressed into my chest.

Pulling back, Alex tenderly smiled, "Bill, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."

"Do you have a girlfriend back home?"

"Not really."

She looked at me with a puzzled look.

"I mean, no. I don't have a girlfriend. My cousin and I are close and we would hang out together. Go to movies and stuff. But, that's about it. Why?"

"You just seem, and don't take this wrong, hesitant... shy. I mean, we've studied together for the last couple of weeks. I've flirted with you in class and we did kiss earlier this week, which was really nice. And then just now. I wasn't sure what you were thinking. It was really nice, earlier when you asked if I wanted to go downtown and have some beers."

A silent moment, "I guess I didn't want to offend you. It's not my way."

"Bill, you're not going to offend me. Why do you think I sat so close to you at the library the other night? Why did I sit in a way that I knew you could look down my blouse?"

I could feel my face flush as I looked down in my embarrassment.

Lifting my chin so that we could look at each other.

"It's ok. I wanted you to look. You were supposed to look... and now," Alex's voice soft, "Why do you think I brought you here tonight when my roommates were gone?"

"Alex?" my voice was soft with a 'questioning' tone.

Bringing her fingers up, Alex gently pressed against my lips.

"You don't have to say anything. If you don't want to, I'll understand."

Her voice was soft as her fingertips lightly grazed my cheeks.

"It's not that. I've been attracted to you since the first time you took your seat in front of me in class. I always look forward to that class. And then when we started to study together, it was the high point of my day. I've dreamed... maybe dreamed isn't the correct word... maybe fantasize is a better word. I've fantasized about you."

Alex broke into a gentle smile. I noticed dimples for the first time... cute dimples and sparkling eyes.

Taking a deep breath, "It's just."

Alex gave me a comforting look, kissed my lips, and said, "You've never done this before have you?"

"No. Not where I think, and hope this is going. I had a girlfriend in high school. We messed around a bit, but that was about it. I've messed around with a few coeds in my room but, again, that was all."

"You'll always remember your first time," hesitating, "Some of us wish that we could forget our first time," she added in a sad tone.

"Like I said a few moments ago, if you don't want to..."

Cutting her off in mid-sentence, I pressed my lips to hers. My tongue gently probed requesting permission to enter. My embrace pulled her firm little body into mine and was met with a growing desire. Her hands on my back pulling us together. Her mound grinding against my growing hardness.

It wasn't a hunger. It wasn't a need to have her, which I did. No, I think if this was heading where I was pretty sure it going, I wanted it to be slow. I wanted to savor everything. To remember it as what I had pictured 'lovemaking' to be like. And not just a quick and out-of-control fuck.

Coming up for air and smiling. Alex brought both of her hands up to the bows that held her sundress in place. Without breaking eye contact, she gently pulled the strings releasing the dress as gravity took over and the fabric floated down her body and pooled at her feet. Alex took a step back as she allowed my eyes to shamelessly devour her semi-nude body for the first time.

My heart and breathing stopped. Never before, in my young life had I seen such a beautiful and sexy creature. Oh, yeah there were Playboys around, but to see a semi-nude woman in the flesh was almost more than this virgin could ever imagine. My times with Gloria on those back country roads and the coeds in my dorm room were always with muted light. Their breasts were mere outlines of white mounds with dark circles in the middle.

Here in the light of Alex's living room, I stood mesmerized.

Alex's breasts were like two palm-sized brilliantly white snowballs that were set off by her summer tan lines. Her nipples were a deep pink, protruding proudly from the center of small, lighter pink aureoles. Her toned midsection seemed to go on forever before the white lacy bikini panty came into view. And then there was the shadow of her underlying forest.

Words finally came to me, "Oh, Alex. I've never seen anything so sexy... so beautiful... so... so," words were failing me as I stammered.

"Did I say sexy?"

Alex smiled at my flustered state, "You did. But you can tell me that I'm sexy as much as you want."

Once again our lips made love. My hands caressed the warm and smooth skin of her back from her shoulders all the way to the elastic of her panty. I was tempted to reach inside and cup each of her firm cheeks but decide to just let things unfold naturally.

Alex began working the buttons of my shirt. Opening and running her fingers through my sparse chest hair.

"mmmm so sexy. Just enough. I have to do this."

Alex leaned in, closed her eyes, and brushed her nipples across mine and through my chest hair.

"mmmm that feels so good. This is going to be so much fun."

Sensitive nipples. I had enough experience with Gloria and Coeds to know that this was going to be fun and enjoyable for each of us.

Alex fumbled with first my belt, then the snap of my jeans, and finally the zipper. Kneeling, her hands guided my jeans down and off. In front of her was the swollen outline of the mushroom head through my white and very tight briefs.

"So sexy," the fingernail of her index finger drawing circles around the visible ridge.

"You said that you had fantasies about me. Well, I've had fantasies about you for so long. About what's in here," her finger lingering on the growing wet spot.

"About and what I wanted to do with it. And what I wanted to have you do with it. Oh, and in case you're wondering, I'm on the Pill.

"So, now that that's out of the way, let's get these out of the way and let my fantasies begin."

Letting out a groan, as my cock springs free from its confinement, a hushed gasp followed by, "Oh my god," fills the quiet room. I looked down to see my cock pointing straight at Alex's beaming face like she had just opened her favorite Christmas present.

Taking a step back, it was my turn to let Alex's eyes shamelessly devour my complete nakedness. Not a word is spoken. It was the first time I had ever exposed myself to a girl. I watched as Alex knelt before me mesmerized but with a playful grin.

A lungful of air escapes as the coolness of her right hand encircles the shaft, followed by another exhale as her left-hand cups my hanging scrotum and gently milks each testicle. I gasp. Gloria never played with my balls like that. Alex knew what she was doing.

"mmmm, so big... so hard... you're going to feel so good inside of me."

Another groan as Alex's soft hand moves over the sensitive and oozing glans.

"I could make you cum right now. You could cum on my boobs. Take the edge off so that you'll last longer later. Would you like that?"

I could only nod my head, as Alex's hand moved over and over the pink mushroom head. Her other hand continued to massage my balls with her finger pressing against that special spot between my scrotum and asshole. I've had hand jobs before but, not like this. I wasn't going to last much longer and Alex knew it as she started to stroke me.

"Oh shit, Alex."

Grinning, Alex pointed the tip of my cock inches away from her right breast just as a thick stream of white semen spewed out coating the upper portion of her breast and nipple, and streamed down her little breast. The second eruption coated her left breast and the third just dribbled down the back of her hand.

Still grinning, "Look at the mess you made. I think a shower is needed so that you can wash everything... and I do mean everything. But first..."

Alex sat up on the couch, leaned back with a seductive smile, and raised her legs and butt up. I may be slow and dense but not this time. Grasping the sides of her panties, I tried to maintain eye contact as I pulled the lacy panty down her thighs and legs before tossing it to the side.

Breaking eye contact, my eyes took in my soon-to-be naked lover as Alex settled back on the couch with her legs opened in a relaxed pose. Never before in my life had a seen such an erotic vision. The dark brown of Alex's wispy triangular "V" cast a strong contrast against the creamy whiteness of her bikini line and the soft tanned skin of her stomach and smooth thighs.

Once I was able to speak, all I could say was, "Alex... my gosh Alex... I've never ever seen anything so sexy."

She playfully grinned.

"Even with all of your cum on my chest?"

The shower was fun. I had never showered with a girl. I wasn't sure if it was a first for Alex or not. It didn't matter. Everything got washed multiple times until the hot water ran out. Me, paying particular attention to Alex's breasts and nipples while Alex made doubly and triply sure that my cock and balls were ready for her later attention.

Sitting between my open legs, Alex lightly ran her fingertip up the raphe, beneath the flared ridge of my glans, through the sensitive inverted 'V' which caused a gasp, a groan, and a playful smile.

"This is going to be so much fun. I've never had a virgin before. I want to make sure that you'll remember this to your dying day. Remember me. Because you will... both... tonight and me."

Leaning in Alex placed a reverent kiss on the oozing opening.

"But Alex. I want to make you enjoy this too, although you may have to guide me."

"I can do that."