Why Do Men Love Sucking Breastmilk?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avoiding eye contact, I continued looking away. Then, when I looked back at him, something that I never expected to see, he had his erect prick out of his pants and was stroking himself. The first time seeing my father's naked, erect cock, if I wasn't embarrassed before I was even more embarrassed now. As stunned as I was shocked, I couldn't believe my father was masturbating himself over seeing my naked breasts.

'Gross,' I thought while wondering if this was what he used to do with my mother. 'Yet, in the way that my father couldn't remove his stare from the impressions that my big breasts made in my clothes, and in the way that he now stared at my naked breasts, I couldn't stop staring at my father's erect, naked cock. Unashamed and unembarrassed, I was fascinated by his big prick.'

Hard to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my father's erect, naked cock. I couldn't believe my father was masturbating over me. If it wasn't enough that he wanted to suck my tits, perhaps, he wanted me to suck his cock, too.

'My father is such a sick bastard,' I thought. 'If it wasn't enough that he exposed his stiff prick to me, I couldn't believe that he's masturbating himself in front of me. Yet, sexually surprising myself, sexually excited watching him stroke himself, I wanted to watch my father cum. Tempted to take him in my hand to stroke him, I wanted to watch him ejaculate a load of cum.'

If it wasn't enough that I had exposed my naked breasts to my father, I couldn't believe that he had his cock out of his pants and was exposing his naked prick to me. Shocking and again, hard to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe my dad was stroking his erect prick. Something that I never thought he'd do; I couldn't believe he was masturbating himself over seeing my naked breasts.

'He's such a sick bastard,' I thought. 'Yet this was my time to take advantage of my father merely by showing him my naked tits and allowing him to suck on my nipples.'

Then, with me standing in front of him topless, the first time allowing him to touch and feel my naked breasts, he reached up his hands and cupped my naked tits in his hand, first one and then the other. I literally cringed when he pulled, turned, and twisted my erect nipples. As soon as pulled my nipples, milk started leaking out of my breasts again. As soon as my milk started to leak out, he leaned forward and took my breast in his mouth, first one and then, the other.

My father was sucking my breastmilk from my naked breasts. I couldn't believe my father was sucking breastmilk from my naked breasts. I couldn't believe my father was had my big nipples in his mouth and was sucking my tits. Unable to help myself, I put a gentle hand to the back of his head and pulled him closer.

'As shocked as I was stunned, my father was sucking my tits. I couldn't believe he was sucking my tits while squeezing my naked breasts and fondling my naked tits,' I thought while totally humiliated. 'I can't believe I allowed my father to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts.'

Yet, truthfully, embarrassed to admit, it felt good for my dad to suck my nipples. I felt as if I was going to have a sexual orgasm just from him sucking my nipples. With my breasts sensitive to the touch of his hand, and with him fingering my nipples, he was making me horny. An experienced breast sucker, he was making me wet. I couldn't believe that in the way that my father was hard over me, I was wet for my father.

I swear, if he wasn't my father, I'd already be sucking his cock. I'd already be allowing him to cum in my mouth and all over my face. If he wasn't my father, I'd allow him to give me a cum bath. With him still sucking my breasts and making me so horny, I was so tempted to stroke his prick while sucking his cock.

# # #

Then, again, something that I never expected him to do, sexually shocking me, he took my hand by my wrist and placed in his erect prick. He wrapped my fingers around his engorged dick and moved my hand back and forth with his hand. Obviously, he wanted me to masturbate him while he continued sucking breastmilk from my tits. If I wasn't shocked before that my father was sucking breastmilk from my naked breasts while exposing his naked prick to me, I was stunned that he was forcing me to masturbate him.

Now that he had a free hand, he grabbed both of my naked breasts while sucking my breasts, first one and then the other. Then, when he let go of my hand, with his big prick feeling good in my hand, not stopping stroking him, I willingly and consensually stroked him. With him making me horny by sucking my tits, I wanted to masturbate him. I wanted him to cum. I stroked his prick faster. I stroked his cock harder. Wanting to get this over with, I just wanted him to ejaculate his cum all over my hand.

"Cum Daddy, cum," I said while hoping that he'd cum sooner than later. Glad that my mother wasn't alive to see this, she'd be so disappointed in me if she knew that I was masturbating my father. "Cum Daddy, cum," I said while ignoring what I imagined my mother would think.

As soon as I thought it and said it, he did it. He ejaculated a massive load of cum, gobs of cum, all over my hand. I couldn't wait to wash my hand. I couldn't wait to leave and go home. Before I left, he handed me a check for five-thousand-dollars.

Five-thousand-dollars? I was shocked. That more than made up for the money that he no longer gave me. I was stunned. I couldn't believe it. Five-thousand-dollars.

'Wow!'

"I'll give you another check for five-thousand-dollars and will keep giving you five-thousand-dollar checks as long as you continue to allow me to suck your breasts and breastfeed me while masturbating me," he said.

He continued staring at my naked breasts while I continued staring at his exposed, naked, erect prick. He definitely had a big cock. He must have made my mother happy with the length and width of his big prick.

"The next time you return," he said pausing as if even he was embarrassed to even say it. "If you blow me, I'll give you a check for ten-thousand-dollars. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth, Bobbie," he said.

He slid a slow, index finger along my red, full lips before sticking his finger in my mouth. Now, this was much more than wanting to suck breasts milk from my tits. My father wanted to have incestuous sex with me. He wanted me to blow him. He wanted me to suck his cock and cum in my mouth.

I thought of my mother again. I couldn't help from thinking of her at a time like this. I wondered what she'd say if she saw me blowing him. If only my mother was still alive, with a cast iron frying pan to the back of his perverted head, she'd put a stop to his incestuous behavior. With money no object to him, and with him being cheap about supporting me, she'd have him write out a check for whatever I needed to support myself.

# # #

'Blow him? My father wanted me to blow him. I still couldn't believe that he wanted me to suck his cock. I couldn't believe that he wanted to cum in my mouth. If it wasn't enough that he was sucking my breasts and if it wasn't enough that I was masturbating him, he wanted me to give him oral sex, too,' I thought. 'God, he's such a sick bastard. Again, thinking of my mother, I only wished my mother was still alive to protect me from him.'

Still reeling over my father sucking my naked tits and me masturbating him, now, he wanted me to blow him. He wanted me to suck his cock while stroking his prick. He wanted to cum in my mouth while he fondled my naked breasts. Next, I dare say, he'll up the ante and want to fuck me, too. Next, he'll not only want to cum in my mouth but also, he'll want to cum in my pussy, too.

Yet, surprising even myself, suddenly filled with incestuous desire for my father, I wanted to blow him. With him making me horny by sucking my tits and fingering my nipples, I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted him to cum in my mouth and all over my face. I wanted him to give me, his daughter, a cum bath. I wanted to be awash in my father's cum.

"With you looking just like her, you're the closest thing that I have to having sex with your mother," he said. "Please don't think bad of me but please, think about sucking my cock. This will be our, little secret. No one will ever know. I promise not to tell anyone what we do behind these closed, bedroom doors," he said raising his right hand as if he was in a courtroom and swearing on a Bible.

Clearly, a big, incestuous step, I needed to think about blowing my father. Again, yet, I wanted to get it over with if I decided to blow him. After thinking about sucking daddy's cock long and hard, the next time that I visited my father, I decided to blow him. A big forbidden, sexual step for me to take, I decided to suck his cock and allow him to cum in my mouth.

If he bought me bras, panties, nightgowns, and makeup for merely showing him my naked breasts, I couldn't imagine all that he'd give me for sucking his prick and allowing him to cum in my mouth. Having already made up my mind, I couldn't believe that I was actually going to blow my father. I couldn't believe that I was going to allow him to cum in my mouth.

Yet, I've sucked on worse cocks than sucking my father's big prick. Besides, I had no choice. I needed the money. I needed his continued financial support. Furthermore, curious to know, I wondered what it would feel like to blow my father and have him cum in my mouth.

# # #

As I did before, I removed my blouse under the watchful eye of my father. Then, I removed my bra and exposed my naked breasts to him again. As he did before, he reached up and fondled my breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting my nipples. Again, as he did before, he unzipped himself and pulled out his erect prick. As soon as milk started leaking from my nipples, he leaned forward and took my swollen tits in his mouth, first one and then, the other.

'My father was sucking my tits,' I thought. 'Something that I'd never get used to, I couldn't believe my father was sucking breastmilk from my breasts.'

Only, this time was different. After he had a good, long drink of breastmilk, surprising him, I moved to my knees. My father stared at me as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Surprising even myself, I took his stiff prick in my hand and stroked him. This time with him not having to put my hand on his big prick, I was willingly and consensually masturbating my father. Then, while staring up at him with my green eyes, I pushed back my long, blonde hair and took my father's prick in my mouth.

'I can't believe that I'm sucking my father's prick. I can't believe that I'm giving him a blowjob,' I thought while continuing to stroke his hard prick while sucking his erect cock. 'I can't believe that I'm blowing my father for money.'

Again, shocking even myself, I couldn't believe that I was blowing my father. While stroking him faster and harder, I sucked him deeper. I was stroking my father while blowing my father. Difficult to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I was sucking daddy's cock. Me blowing my father would never happen if my mother was still alive. If she knew that he was having incestuous sex with me, she'd shoot him dead.

As soon as he put a heavy hand to the back of my blonde, pretty head, he pushed my face forward and impaled his prick deeper in my mouth. While he humped my mouth and fucked my face, I deep throated him. Then, as soon as I took his cock as far as it would go in my mouth, he stiffened his legs and exploded a massive volume of cum in my mouth and down my throat. Without even thinking about not swallowing him, instead of spitting out his cum, I swallowed it. I swallowed every last drop of my father's cum.

Then, when I removed his prick from my mouth, with him clearly not done cumming, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over my pretty face, in my beautiful, blonde hair, and all over my big, naked breasts. Shocking but true, my father gave me a cum bath. I had daddy's cum everywhere. Dripping from my hair, my nose, my lips, my chin, and from my naked breasts, I was dripping with my father's cum.

"Here," he said handing me an envelope with a ten-thousand-dollar check in it. He reached in his pocket and peeled off five-one-hundred-dollar bills. "This is for allowing me to cum in your mouth instead of cumming your tits. He peeled off another five-hundred-dollars. "And this is for swallowing my cum and not spitting it out," he said while peeling off another five-hundred-dollars. "And this is for allowing me to give you a cum bath," he said with a dirty, little laugh.

Seemingly happy to pay me bonuses for giving him what he sexually wanted, it was win/win for both of us. He received all that he sexually wanted from me and I received plenty enough money to support myself for another year. Besides, it wasn't so bad exposing my naked breasts to my father just as if wasn't so bad allowing him to suck breastmilk from my breasts. Actually, to be honest, with me a talented cocksucker, I even enjoyed blowing him. He has such a big cock and his stiff prick felt good in my mouth.

# # #

After my baby was born, Tyrone found out that he had made me pregnant. He discovered that he had a son. Wanting to be in our lives, he returned to me.

When I returned home, I was ready for my boyfriend's visit. Only, unbeknownst to me, he wanted to come over to suck my breasts. He wanted me to breastfeed him, too. I couldn't believe that my boyfriend wanted me to breastfeed him, too. What is it with men wanting to suck breastmilk from my naked tits?

"With my brother refusing to take her nipple, my mom allowed me to suck her big tits when she after she delivered my baby brother," said Tyrone. "Then, after my sister delivered my niece, and with her daughter preferring to be bottle fed instead of breastfed, and my mother telling my sister that I loved being breastfed, my sister allowed me to suck her big tits, too. To say that I love drinking breastmilk would be an understatement," he said staring at my blouse and bra clad breasts in the way that my father stared at my naked breasts.

Suddenly, Tyrone's life had improved for the better. He had a tryout with the New York Giants and, as long as he passed the physical, he had an eventual promise of an 8-figure, multi-year contract. After proposing to me and putting a ring on my finger, we lived together.

Only, surprising me as much as my father surprised me, with Patrick still refusing to take my nipples, instead of me having to pump my milk from my breasts, Tyrone volunteered to suck my breastmilk from my breasts. I couldn't believe that he wanted to suck my breastmilk, too. As if I was his mother and/or his sister, Tyrone sucked breastmilk from my milk laden breasts.

# # #

Going all of the way, with me allowing my father to have his wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts, and with me masturbating him and blowing him, eventually, I allowed my father to make love to me. I consensually allowed him to make love to me in the way that he used to make love to my mother. Kissing me, French kissing me, he made slow, sweet, passionate love to me. Then, humping me faster and humping me harder, he fucked me. My father fucked me and I fucked him.

Not stopping there, with my father now my lover, I allowed him to masturbate me. I allowed him to eat me. I allowed daddy to have total access to my naked body. My father gave me multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock while giving me plenty of money to support myself. I allowed him to not only cum in my mouth but also, I allowed him to cum in my pussy, too. Then, when he was done with our lovemaking session, he gave me a check for twenty-five-thousand-dollars.

'Twenty-five-thousand-dollars, so many zeroes, I couldn't believe my eyes. No longer having any financial worries, I was all set for money through the rest of the year and part of the next,' I thought.

If I didn't feel like a whore prostituting myself for money before, I felt like a whore prostituting myself for money now. With Tyrone not knowing that I was having an incestuous, sexual relationship with my father, he never found out that we were having sex for money.

After Tyrone made the Giants, we were married and lived happily ever after. Daddy was a proud grandpa. After he died, he left me his money and Tyrone and I moved to the Hamptons. Between my inheritance and his bonus, we bought an overpriced house and lived with the rest of the multi-millionaires.

THE END