Why Does This Feel So Good?

Story Info
Brother and sister find sexual joy.
950 words
3.98
56.7k
43
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got married when I was just nineteen. It turned out to be a big mistake. Ron, my husband, and I were constantly fighting. Our marriage barely lasted a year. I am now single again and living in a small apartment. My brother Mark comes around to help cheer me up each week. If I could have, I should have married him instead. Mark is tall and slim. He likes to run to keep fit. I sometimes gaze at his body when he visits me.

It was one Saturday when Mark dropped by to visit. All he had on were some tight jean shorts and a t-shirt. I could swear he didn't have any underwear on. His cock bulge was showing. We both sat down to drink a beer. I had my eyes fixed on my brother's crotch. He must have seen me looking.

"Are you getting a good look?" He asked me.

My face must have turned red.

"Yes, you caught me looking," I told him.

"How long has it been since you last had sex?" He asked me.

I said it was before the divorce went through. It was over six months ago. Matt then did something totally unexpected. He stood up and unbuttoned his shorts. He let them drop to the floor. He kicked his shoes off and then pulled his shirt up over his head. My mouth must have dropped open. My brother's cock was dangling half way to his knees.

"You did want this?" He asked me.

I sat there for a moment petrified. I was getting this tingling feeling going through my body. I stood up and I walked over to my brother. I knelt down before him. Matt took hold of his dick and slapped his mushroom against my lips. I opened for him and he slid his fat prick into my mouth. I could only take a couple of inches, he was so long and thick.

Matt placed a hand on the back of my head. He was trying to force as much of his erect dick down my throat as he could. I was gagging as he face fucked me. Drool was dripping from my mouth. I felt like a total whore wanting my brother like this. Matt finally pulled free. He helped me to my feet. Matt began to pull my clothes off from my body. He finally stripped me totally down.

Matt sat down on the couch. His hard cock was standing straight up. I went over and straddled his body. The head of his prick was barely touching my opening. Matt's hands went to my hips and he pushed me down onto his erect cock. I knew I screamed out loud. He was so huge. It felt like his hard rod was splitting me open. Matt slowly pushed up into my belly. My pussy muscles had him in a tight grip. He began to fuck me like I was his sex toy.

I moaned and cried out as Matt drove deep into my belly. His fat bone was scraping against my pussy walls. I never felt anything so big as my brother's large cock. Matt soon raised his hands up to my chest. I have medium size tits. My brother began to rub his fingers against my pink nipples. I was having all these orgasms as he fed me his cock and played with my tits.

"Fuck me hard Matt!" I screamed at my brother.

He seemed to pick up speed and he went as deep as he could inside my tunnel. I don't know how long we went. It seemed like Matt took me for over an hour. I was starting to feel raw from his cock rubbing against my walls. Matt grunted a few times and then he flooded me with his cream. I felt his hot cum shooting deep into my belly. I squeezed him tight with my muscles and I took all of his hot spray into my pussy.

We finally slowed down as Matt's cock got softer. He finally pulled out of me. His white cream was dripping out of my hole. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I cleaned up the best I could and walked back to the living room. Matt was sitting there looking spent. I kneeled down and took him in my mouth a final time. Matt shot a few ropes of his jizz down my throat. I swallowed all of it down.

"Oh my God!" He said to me.

"I never thought that sex could be like this."

"This is what happens when you fuck your sister," I told him.

There was no more sex that day. Matt does stop over a few times a week to have me. Matt is some sort of sexual animal. He loves feeding me his cock. He has so much of his seed to give me. Matt likes to take me from behind. I will get on my hands and knees. Matt will pull on my long hair as he drives his prick deep into my pussy. He loves it when I beg for his cock. He will pull out until only the tip of his dick is at my opening. I will scream for him to enter me.

When I tell him to fuck me me, he will shove his cock into me violently. Over and over he pounds my pussy. We like to build up to a climax and then cum together. There is something perfect about making love to your brother. I don't know how this will all play out but I know I can't give up my brother taking me with his long, thick cock.