Why Don't You Write a Story?

Story Info
A man gets his revenge...
2.3k words
3.7
18.8k
30
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a very short story (extremely short for me!) that just popped in my head yesterday. It is a revenge tale and has no sex. So, if you are looking for gratuitous sex this isn't the place. Anyway, enjoy...

Why Don't You Write A Story?

"Gene, I realize you're upset having lost your job, but you just can't mope about all day. You need to do something to keep your mind working so you don't dwell on the negative and keep your creative juices flowing."

That was my wife Pam trying to get me out of my doldrums having been laid off from my dream job. I looked at her after a moment an asked, "What do you recommend?"

She smiled and said, "Do you remember those erotica sites we used to read together? Well I remember that you always had good ideas to improve some of them, so why don't you try your hand at writing one yourself?"

I thought for a moment, smiled and said, "That's a great idea! I even have a great idea for a story, one with sex, intrigue and maybe even some vengeance."

"Ooh, sounds like fun. I can't wait to read the finished product! Why don't you get to work on it now while I'm out shopping with Max?"

Max, who I assumed was named Maxine, was a friend from her work that I hadn't met yet. They would have ladies nights and shop together fairly often. I would suggest having Max over for dinner on occasion but nothing had come together as yet.

When Pam left, I went into our home office, sat at the computer and began typing my story.

========

THE CHEATING CUNT

Ray had what he considered an ideal marriage. He was married to the love of his life, had what he considered his perfect job with a nice house in a great neighborhood and many friends. His wife was the manager of a bank branch, so with their combined salaries they were pretty well off.

Over time his wife, Darla (Dar for short) began working late nights and having drinks with co-workers more frequently as time went by. Dar often referred to her friend Chris as her drinking companion and the person she shopped with. One time Ray was in the vicinity of Dar's office, so decided to stop in and surprise her with a lunch offer. He was told that she was already out to lunch with her boss, Chris Jennings.

As he was driving home he passed one of those seedy hotels associated with rooms by the hour and saw his wife kissing another man in broad daylight just outside a room door before they entered. Ray pulled into the parking lot, walked over to the room his wife was in and stood outside to see what he could hear. The window was cracked open a bit and after a while heard the telltale sounds of his wife in the throes of passion, begging 'Chris' to fuck her harder.

The killer was that she was screaming at her lover to fuck her like a real man because her husband didn't. As the disparaging comments from his wife were becoming more frequent and more derogatory, Ray decided he had had enough and left. As he drove back to his office he decided that he needed to work up a course of action.

He decided his first course of action was to speak with a divorce attorney. He wanted to know how his wife's actions would work out in a divorce. So, he made an appointment with an attorney for the next day. Next, he texted his wife to inform her he had to work overtime that night and that he wouldn't be home until late.

Ray spent the evening having dinner at his favorite diner and then went to see a movie. He finally headed home around 11:30pm knowing that Dar was usually asleep by 10. Upon arriving home, he decided to sleep in the guest bedroom so as not to sleep with his wife.

The next day the lawyer pointed out that since their state was a no fault divorce state they would have to split their assets 50/50. Incensed that Dar wouldn't be punished for her fucking around, Ray decided that he wouldn't file for divorce but would extract every cent of value he could squeeze out of their lives, so he went through their finances and assets. After several days of research, he had worked out his next several steps before he extricated himself from his failed marriage. He refinanced their mortgage to the maximum allowed by the bank at a 12% rate, raided both Dar's separate bank account and their common account for bill paying and closed out his 401k. He opened an account with a bank in the Principality of Andorra and wire transferred all of his money into it.

Additionally, Ray hired a PI to get some compromising pics and videos of the couple for future use against Dar and her paramour. He also set it up with their various utilities to discontinue service on a particular day.

All in all, it took Ray about 2 months to get everything done before he dropped the bomb on Dar that he was leaving.

On D-day, Ray set everything in motion. His money had been moved, he maxed out their credit cards on First Class airfare to Spain and booked himself into a 5-star hotel in Andorra. He sent his PI report to Chris Jennings' wife and to the lover's employer who would be interested to see how often the couple had sex on company time.

Ray had quit his job shortly after discovering his wife's duplicity to get his ducks in a row, but told her that he had been laid off so he could feign depression to avoid sex with her. By a sheer stroke of luck, she had suggested that he write an erotic story to get him through his doldrums on D-day as she went off to fuck her lover.

Now, all that was left to do was to hand her his story and bid farewell to the cheating cunt...

=======

Having completed the story all I had to do was wait for Pam to return from her tryst. By my calculations I was going to leave Pam with over $600,000 of debt, no money, no credit cards, no job and a lover whose wife was going ream his ass in a divorce. I felt that that would be just compensation for her philandering.

I had to chuckle to myself because Pam had arrived home with no shopping bags and that just fucked flush on her face. As she walked in she cried out, "Honey, I'm home!" I told her I was in the living room. She then asked, "Did you work on a story?"

I handed it to her and said, "It's a very loose first draft which I may polish later. How was your shopping with Maxwell, er, uh, Maxine? I see you didn't buy anything."

She took the papers I handed her and said, "I just didn't find anything I liked. Now, let me read your story...the title is a little rough."

As she read her face got paler and paler. Finally, when she had finished she said, "Uh, that was kind of strange. It wasn't erotic at all."

I chuckled and said, "Well, stories about cheaters are rarely erotic. Perhaps you can use your own experiences to fill in what the cheating wife experienced. I'm sure that would be easy for you. Maybe you can use today's experience to fill in the gaps, after all this story is non-fiction the names were changed for no particular reason, but definitely not to protect the guilty!"

I couldn't have timed it better because at that moment the power went out leaving only the dim light of early evening to light the room. All of a sudden, Pam grabbed the story again and began quickly reading. Finally, she gasped and said, "All of these things that are supposed to happen in the story true?"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, only the best for a cheating cunt. You have no money, you'll be fired from your job on Monday, your asshole fuck buddy will be getting his ass reamed by a very pissed off wife about now and all of the utilities have been shut off. Now, I have to get to the airport to catch my flight to Madrid. I'd wish you good luck, but I don't think anything can help you, you cheating cunt!"

Pam's face was crimson and said, "I'll have you arrested! You won't be able to hide!"

I laughed and said, "First of all, I haven't committed a crime, and second, if you can convince someone to come after me legally, I'm going to a nation that doesn't have an extradition agreement with the US. So good luck with that."

With that I turned on my heel, grabbed the suitcase I packed and hopped into the cab that was waiting for me that whisked me off to the airport.

I was spoiled by the first class cabin on my flight. I was wined, dined and looked well after. I then made my connection from Madrid to Andorra and then a cab to my hotel. I found a job to my liking and applied for Andorran citizenship. Oh, and before I left, I left a retainer with the PI I used to send me periodic reports on how Pam was faring.

The immediate results were that Pam and Max lost their jobs and try as they could nobody would hire them due to their defrauding their employer. Within a month the creditors came banging on her door. Before I left I had sabotaged the house with several major issues like an inoperative heater and air conditioner, several leaking pipes which had caused issues with the foundation and I introduced some termites which began causing troubles. All in all, these things prevented the sale of the place, so Pam had to default on the loan and the bank repossessed it. She was also hammered by the credit card banks and ended up declaring bankruptcy.

Her lover had moved in with her after he was booted from his house by his wife, but their relationship fell apart because of both of their needs for money. Max ended up working in a McDonalds flipping burgers where 3/4 of his wage was garnished for child support and alimony payments.

The best was what happened to Pam. She discovered she could make money selling herself, so she started walking the streets. She was quickly incorporated into the fold of a black pimp who was notorious for abusing his girls. One of the PI's guys managed to get a picture of her in the buff. I barely recognized her. Her hair was bleach blonde, she had multiple piercings all over her body; nipples, tongue, labia, clit hood, etc. She also had tattoos the most notable being on her shaved mons which had an arrow pointing at her cunt that said 'Cum In Here' and a tramp stamp that said 'Fuck This Ass Hard'! She also had needle tracks up both arms. Another picture showed her with two huge black cocks in her ass at the same time and another shoved to the root down her throat. She wanted extra sex, so I guess she got her wish.

Me? I did well for myself. I discovered I was pretty good at creating apps for iPhones and Apple watches, so left the firm I was working for and started my own enterprise. I had several big hits in the phone world, so a big time company bought me out for 75 million Euros. I've retired and sail around the Mediterranean on my yacht. I hang out in Monte Carlo, Nice, attend the film festival in Cannes, sail the islands of Greece and I've visited places like Albania, the Dalmatian coast and Lebanon.

Have I got married again? Nope! When you're rich you can't believe the numbers of women who want to get into your pants. I fuck the gold diggers for a while and then send them packing. Currently, my travel companion is a beautiful French woman who I met in a café in Arles as I looked at sites connected with Vincent Van Gogh. Juliette was a waitress in the café and we got to talking. We had such a good time that I asked her to dinner. I stayed on extra time in Arles just to hang out with Juliette and after a couple of weeks I asked her if she'd like to join me. So, she quit her job, gave up her flat and joined me on my boat.

My cook was happy to have another woman on board and the rest of the crew was very accepting of her. It turned out that Juliette had studied history at University, so she was a font of knowledge in all of the places we explored.

I had told her of my relationship with Pam and that I couldn't, technically, marry her, but she was fine with that. She didn't want people to think we were together just because of my money, so living together suited her fine.

During the bulk of the summer we would sail the Med and during the colder season we would fly off to the Caribbean, Central America, Australia, Fiji, etc. where it was warm.

Ten years after I left Pam I got notification that she had died from an apparent overdose. I told Juliette that I was free to marry her if she would like, but she said she was happy with the status quo. So, I'm happier than I have ever been in my life. I love Juliette and she loves me and that is all I need!