Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I now know where Antonia's demeanor went to; and I do not believe I am going to be happy with that exchange at all. I am going to call my son in the morning and ask him how to deal with you. I can hear his laugh beginning already. I will ask him if he has room to take his mother in to live with him, or if you won't go, I will."

"Just remember, Philip, I get half of everything, including your pension, for the rest of my life, regardless if I get remarried or not. I think I will find some nice young the Italian boy, right after we get divorced, of course, and train him in the art of making love; Gloria style."

"This is Italy, Gloria. It is very hard to get a divorce here, and you are also Catholic, which means you may never remarry again."

"I never said anything about getting married, I said I was going to get a nice young Italian boy and teach them how to make love to me, my way."

"Gloria, go into the house and prepare to make love to your husband."

"No, I will not go inside. It is a beautiful afternoon, and I am going to enjoy this sunny day. If you want to make love, we can do it right here."

"Are you out of your mind, someone could walk by and see you."

"I don't care, do you?"

"Gloria, you talk a good show, but I can hear you screaming already if someone walks by, and sees you naked."

"Try me Philip, and we will see who screams first."

Philip grabbed his wife by her long red hair and kissed her fiercely on her lips. He said, "You heard all those wild and romantic stories, at the bridal shower. Now you want some of the same for yourself. I will do everything I can to make the event, live up to your memories."

"My goodness Philip, your brain still works. Does that other part of you still work?"

"It has never failed you, yet, darling and the more practice it gets the better he will get."

"In that case, let me blow him up, and see how big he gets this time."

They lay down together in a field of columbine flowers less than 50 feet from their home, and along the edge of the grapevines. They undressed each other with care and initiated their love play as longtime partners and lovers do. Each knew the spots that turned the other one on and also the ones and would cause a tickle and a giggle and a 'don't you dare.'

Philip would not let go of Gloria's hair. She wanted to play outside, so he wanted some control over her at the beginning. He kissed her face and her cheeks and her jaw and her lips. He looked deep into her eyes, drifted south to her neck, and started to suck hard on the area, just above the Adams Apple.

Gloria yelled, "No, you rotten bastard, everyone will see it."

He looked at her and said, "Here you are, lying in a field of flowers, naked as the day you were born, where anyone could walk by and see you, and you are worried about someone seeing a 'Hickey?'"

"You are supposed to be a man not a boy. Only children give each other love bites. It is not to mark ownership, or to prove personal property. You did that to embarrass me tonight at dinner, so everyone would know we made love."

"Gloria, what do you think everyone else is doing right now?"

"I do not care what everyone else is doing right now, we will discuss that later. Right now you had better make up for what you have done to me."

"I am going to ass fuck you, right here in the open. I am going to make you scream so loud they are going to hear you at Philips house."

"We have never done that before, Philip. Why would you pick now to try something like that?"

"I have dreamed about doing this with you for years, and never had the courage to do anything about it. Now, you have started a whole new game for us to play. You wanted to play outside, I am going to play inside, just in a different hole."

"Okay husband, let's rock each other's world."

Philip could not believe what he had just heard, but he smiled down at his wife and kissed her, released her hair and moved down her body to the triangle of life. He pulled her thighs over his shoulders, as his mouth and tongue drove directly into her slot.

Gloria was holding herself up on her forearms, until her headshot backwards, because Philip nipped at her clit, and when she didn't react as he wanted her to, he bit it with meaning. She screamed and had her first orgasm, as he continued to torture her magic-button without letup. When Gloria came the second time, her arms could no longer hold her and she fell back to the ground.

Philip straddled one of her left leg, and turned her onto her hip as he plunged his manhood deep inside her. He held her right leg skyward, and pumped into her like a piston.

All Gloria could do was grunt every time he hit bottom. He was very rarely like this at home. It might happen two or three times a year; normally after a very bad day at work, or a union meeting. However, he had not been like this in several years; and she loved it. Her man was taking control, and she liked being taken care of, by him.

He kept pummeling her with his dick, and kissing her calf, while licking and sucking each of her toes, until he felt her start to squeeze him with her Kegel muscles. He moved his hips in a wide circular motion, and pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger. As her hips rose off the floor, and her elbows dug into the earth, he saw her inhale a large breath and hold it. Seconds later, she exploded, and he heard a yell, which could have awoken the entire Po Valley of Italy.

He slowed down his movements and awaited her return to this plane of existence. Her consciousness left this one; even if it were ever so brief a time. Gloria's eyes were open, smiling, but unseeing, with a halo of flowers around her hair. Frank's moved his hand around her smooth stomach, gently warming the area, and summoning her home to him. Soon a hand clutched his and he said, "Welcome home, sailor. Did you have a nice trip?"

"It was a wonderful trip Philip. I wish it could have been a trip for two."

"It was Gloria. Looking at you like that made my heart leap with joy."

Gloria realized that Frank was still moving within her still hard as a rock. She said, "Frank, you didn't cum?"

"No Gloria, you must remember I am old and feeble, according to some people. It takes me a long time to get there."

"In that case if there is enough lubrication, why don't you try the rear entry approach, you have wanted for so long?"

"Gloria we will save that for another day. I do not want to hurt you."

"Philip, we will not wait for another day, we will do it now. Get your act in gear and tell me what you need me to do to help you."

"There are two ways to do this: one with the woman on her knees, the other with a woman lying on her back as you are now. Most men do it with a woman on her knees so they can grab her tits, while they are doing it. I would rather look at you, while we are doing it. I do not know if there is a physical difference doing it either way, but that is the way I would like to do it."

"We will do It Your Way, Philip. What do I have to do?"

He kissed her and said, "Grab your legs behind your knees, pull them up to your chest, and then as wide as you can hold them."

Gloria got into position, looked down and joked, "I am wide open down there?"

"I believe that is the point, my dear. Now, hold on tight, because I am going to add some lubrication."

Gloria nodded, and Frank's tongue drove straight into her ass hole and another scream could be heard around the valley. Gloria also knocked Philip out of position, because it looked like she had been hit by a bolt of lightning.

"Philip you should have told me you were going to do that."

"I told you I was going to add lubrication, didn't I?"

"I did not know you were going to do it with your tongue. You have never done that before, either."

"I have now. If you would please resume the position, before he loses his position." Philip said pointing to his erection.

Gloria said, "Oh, okay I'll do that right now."

Philip said again, "I am going to add lubrication Gloria." He watched as his tongue hit the little star and it disappeared instantly. He put two fingers of his right hand into Gloria's 'love box', and his thumb on her buzzer and watched her relax for a second before the little star appeared again. His tongue reached out, licked it, and tried to enter into it. It did not work. It took several minutes of gentle coaxing and making her come vaginally, by using his magic fingers, for her to open up anally to him. He was determined to make this as pleasant and experience for her as possible. In a world where all his buddies walked around telling jokes about how they got paid "half in cash and half in ass," or "how he got laid on the third call, because he got a little 'behind' on the second call." Philip was one who believed in the sanctity of marriage and the vows he had taken at the altar. He knew he was not a saint and did not judge men by his own, or society standards. He lived, what some mogul, with light blonde hair, which does not move in the wind, calls "a little life." He loved his country, and served it in a war that was not popular. He married a girl that he met under the most unbelievable of circumstances. He had seen things as a plumber that he could have reported to the authorities and had plenty of big time mobsters put away forever. He did not because he knew better than to become involved. It might not have been the right thing to do; however it was the right thing to do for him, and his young family.

Frank plunged his dick to Gloria's steaming cunt and drilled her until she was breathing hard. Her eyes were glistening and he looked into them and said, "It is time."

"Shut up and do it, my arms are getting tired."

"Bitch, bitch, bitch; all you ever do is bitch." He lined up the head of his dick and pressed it against the pink star, which for some reason did not disappear. He started pressing in to her and said, "Try to push me out Gloria; push me out."

They made a good team; she tried to push him out and the head of his dick popped right into her asshole.

Gloria's reaction was, "Oh shit!"

Philip laughed, "Go ahead, I dare you."

"Very funny, Philip, can I let my legs go now, my arms are tired?"

"Yes, put them by my shoulders, and hold on."

"Please go nice and easy, sir. I was a virgin there, until seconds ago."

"A virgin at your age, you should be ashamed of yourself."

"When was the next time you thought you were going to get laid, you prick?"

"We will discuss your insult, after I am finished with you madam."

Philip started pressing himself into her bowels more deeply; centimeter by centimeter, inch by inch, until, at last, his pubic hairs were touching hers. It was easy to tell them apart, because the colors did not match.

"Philip if you go another inch I'm going to start gargling."

"That is all I have for you, there is no more of me to give."

He started with strokes that were so small they were immeasurable. However, within minutes the strokes were so long he was actually leaving her body and then pounding back inside her. Philip had Gloria's legs pressed against his chest and all his movements were with his hips alone. Wherever his hips when Gloria's hips went with them. He was in a zone, enjoying where he was and who he was with to the maximum. He kept hearing someone outside yelling, "Yes, yes, yes," but he did not know or care who it was. He kept driving as hard and as fast as he could; he did not know or care if there was a finish line. He kept driving himself forward to this continuous sound of the word, "Yes."

He felt something clutch his stomach. His leg muscles stiffened and he let out a wild yell of release as he came. He fell over on his side still holding Gloria's legs to his chest. He said to her, "Gloria it was fantastic!"

She replied, "Yes!"

They fell asleep, where they lay, under the bright afternoon Italian sun, without a care in the world.

They woke up as a cool breeze blew by them, and as the sun was going down. They were covered by blankets, and had glasses of water next to them, with a note saying, "We did not want you to get sunburned."

Gloria looked at Frank and said, "Oh well!"

He replied, "Look at the upside. We did not have to look at them."

"It was not nice filming them Philip. It was a very private moment for them, and I can guarantee you, they were not expecting company."

"Celeste, you must agree that we went over there, because we heard a scream. How were we to know that it was a scream of passion in the middle of the afternoon?"

Celeste put her hands on her hips, raised an eyebrow at him, pursed her lips and said, "What else could it be Philip? You just wanted to see who it was, hoping it was some lovely young girl, cavorting around in the nude. Are you sure you want to get married. I can always leave and you can go back to picking up girls at your gun club."

"Celeste, looking is like breathing, I have to do it. If I do not look you cannot enjoy. I love looking at all beautiful things; I love looking at beautiful young girls the most. I will only be touching one of them but I love looking at all of them."

"You had better keep it to looking Mr. Castronova, because if your future Mrs. catches you doing anything else, she is going to turn your blood into wine, by using one of your presses."

"May I remind you Miss Mesner, you are the one that is stalling? You are the one that said not before July 1. I am ready right now. I will tie the knot with you tomorrow. Tonight if you want to do it that quickly. What is keeping you from making that decision, Miss Mesner?"

"You promised not to push me Philip. Please do not do it. I moved our wedding up 18 months from my original timeline. If that is not good enough for you, then maybe you should look for someone else."

"Celeste, you so tense and upset all the time; you take everything so seriously, where we used to be able to joke about these things. Are you feeling all right, is there anything I am supposed to know?"

"It has nothing, and you are going to laugh at me, but it has nothing."

"I would rather laugh with you, then to worry every time I am talking with you about something, and have you fly off the handle. Tell me what is wrong and let me help you get through it."

"I have to have a physical."

"Why do you have to have a physical, are you all right?"

"I am the head of all these corporations and companies. The insurance companies demand that I have a physical every year, because the companies have policies worth millions on me."

"Okay, you are not sick. You have to go to a doctor, or a hospital, or wherever, and have a physical. They take your blood pressure, your temperature, they check your ears nose and throat. They do a chest x-ray. Physical is over. Am I correct?"

"I can see that you are not the head of any major corporation. All of the above is correct. Then you add MRIs, CAT scans and anything else that the insurance company wants or deems necessary. Last year I told one of their vice presidents that he had a bug up his ass; and because of that statement I wound up getting a colonoscopy included in my physical. I cannot wait to see what other indignities they are going to put me through this year."

"Where do you have to go to take this physical?"

"Geneva."

"When do you have to go, and would you like me to go with you?

"No, you cannot go with me, because if they find out I am getting married, they will want me to take more tests that I have to this year. I will take them next year, but I do not want to have them added this year. As far as the date is concerned, they are arranging the date now, but it will be before the 20th of the month. They are allowed a total of five hours of my time. After that they have to pay me my hourly wage."

"Do I want to know what it is?"

"Philip, please don't ask me that question, the answer will only get you ill."

"Go ahead, I can handle it."

"I have $100 that says you cannot."

"You have a bet."

"Okay, you asked for it."

"How am I going to know if you are telling the truth?"

"I will not tell you, I will let Marlon tell you, over the phone."

"That man would do anything for you and you know it."

"Marlon would do anything for me, except lie."

"What do I have to do to win?"

"Stand still."

"Okay, call the man, and I will show you that your future husband is worth his weight in grapes."

Celeste picked up her cell phone, called Marlon, and advised him what was going on. Then she handed the phone to Philip.

He wanted to make sure Marlon was going to answer the question truthfully. Philip asked Celeste if he could ask him a couple of preliminary questions first.

Celeste said it was fine with her.

Philip asked, "Marlon, how much Celeste way at birth?"

Marlon: "5 lbs. 2 oz."

Philip: Who popped Celeste's cherry?

Celeste screamed from across the room, "I am going to kill you, you obnoxious prick."

Marlon answered, "Lance Albright, at the age of 17."

Philip: What is Celeste's hourly wage?

Marlon: Madam's wage last year was $240,384.63 per hour.

There was a thud, and then no sound at the other end of the phone.

"Madam, is he all right? Madam, I have asked repeatedly not to do that to people."

"Marlon, I warned him, and he looked me square in the face and said he could take. He even bet me $100 that he could. He was better than the rest of them, he did not pass out. He just dropped the phone and walked away. I will not ask you how you knew about Lance Albright, because he was someone I wanted to forget."

"Madam, is there anything else I can do for you this evening, you have interrupted a very interesting rubber a bridge."

"Marlon, I asked you if you were busy. Why didn't you just say that you were and I would have hung up?"

"I am here to take care of you Madam, until someone replaces me. When that happens you call me, then I will tell you I am too busy to speak to you, and you can hang up."

"Marlon, I have a favor to ask of you. Would it be okay with you to do me the honor of walking me down the aisle, at my wedding?"

"Celeste, I would walk across the Antarctic continent to do that with you."

"That is the very first time you have called me by my given name; thank you dad.

"Celeste, I am not..."

Celeste closed her cell phone, before Marlon could finish his sentence. He had been more of a father to her, than any other man, in her life. She wanted to think of him as her father, because of the kind of man he is; the kind of man any child would be proud to have as a parent.

Now she had to go and play mommy to revive Philips ego. He was standing on the balcony of their bedroom wondering; "How does one person make a year's salary for five people in one hour, without going to work every day."

"Philip, are you in there, and can I have my $100 now please?"

"No, I think I left when Marlon gave me that number. No one makes that amount of money per hour, and looks like you. As far as your $100 is concerned, are you sure you will recognize a denomination that small?"

Yes Philip, I will recognize it, and you must pay it as a matter of honor."

After he gave her his $100, she continued, "You must remember I did not do any of this by myself. My father put all of this together. Much of what he did was illegal, but he never got caught doing it. By the time he died, I was worth $7 billion. I did not know what to do with myself, or what I had to do to stay that way. I did not want to keep the people my father used, because I felt they would rob me blind. I did what President Kennedy did; I found the best and the brightest people in the world; paid them ungodly amounts of money to leave the people they worked for, and handle my affairs for me. I made enemies of the people who worked for my father, because I fired them. However, my people were smarter than they were, and bunches of them are now in jail, for various amounts of time.