Why I Married Kaylie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alextasy
alextasy
574 Followers

Her father snickers, "Her bruises are barely healed before she's back again, pulling some sorta shit or another so's I have ta' shine her cute little bottom." Then he switches back to his gruff voice. "So what's it gonna be, shit-head? Forty with my hand or twenty with a belt?"

"I—I don't know." I sniffle, on the edge of sobbing. "Please, sir. You don't have to do this. I—I've learned my lesson."

"Aw, you ain't learned nothin' yet. You just need ta' fuckin' man-up and stop whining like a fuckin' baby. What's it gonna' be? Or do ya' want me to decide?"

"Which one, Kaylie?" I ask plaintively.

She shrugs. "I love them both. His hand feels like pure love, the way it warms me up inside. But the belt"— She rolls her eyes, reminiscing. —"Sometimes I come when he misses my fanny and hits my pussy instead."

That settles the matter. "Forty with your hand, please sir." A miss with his belt might hit my balls.

"This dipshit's smarter than he looks," he says with an evil grin, apparently recognizing the risk. I wonder how many of my predecessors have made that mistake.

The first smack arrives with no warning. I jerk and yell, "Ow!" But that was mostly from surprise. It doesn't hurt that bad.

But the blows come hard and fast, and the sting brings tears to my eyes when he hits places he's already warmed up. Obscenities erupt from my mouth with each powerful slap. I quickly lose count of how many times he's hit me.

"You're doing good, baby," Kaylie praises me, her fingers stroking across my brow. "Not much longer."

Out of nowhere, I feel horny as fuck. I have a sudden, crazy urge to fuck her.

In a voice husky with want, I admit, "Kaylie... I... I want you..."

"You feel it, don't you?" she says, smiling. "What it does to you? Look..." She points to my cock.

It's achingly hard and swollen, so engorged with blood that it has turned a deep shade of plum. It is throbbing, desperate for release.

She says, "A good spanking does the same thing to my pussy, every time. I can't wait to fuck."

"Kaylie!" her father growls, pointing a finger at the floor in front of him. "Mouth!"

She plants a quick kiss on my lips, then scurries to him. While he continues to whack my burning bottom, she kneels at the side of the bed, pulls his thick, limber cock out, and starts sucking him slowly, bobbing her head and eagerly drawing her father's shaft deep into her throat.

Kaylie's adoration for her Daddy is the most erotic thing I've ever seen. It's all over the Internet that girls had such feelings, but I always thought it was a myth.

Then again, I never believed that a spanking would actually crank up a girl's libido. Or especially a guy's. The come is starting to rise in my balls. I feel like I'm gonna' shoot soon, without even touching myself.

"...39...40," her father says.

It's over. Shit.

"Not bad," he says while his daughter's lovely mouth slides diligently back and forth on her father's prick. "You handled that pretty well for such a skinny feller. Most guys are bawling like little sissies by this point."

"See, Daddy?" Kaylie looks up at him, stretching his foreskin back with her fingers. "I told you he was strong. I like him."

An strange gush of pride fills me.

"Yeah, we'll see," her Daddy says, pulling off his shirt. He's muscular, but not beefy. His body is lean and trim, not a speck of fat. I would hate to meet him a dark alley.

Then he says, "Fetch me your pucker grease, willya', Buttercup?"

"Sure, Daddy." She grins at me as she heads to the bedside table.

Pucker grease?

Her father drops his jeans. I gulp. I haven't seen another guy since high school gym. I've never gotten a good, long look at a live erection. Until now. It's about the same size as mine. Except instead of my broad helmet, he has a big, bulbous head, like a lavender ping-pong ball. His balls hang low and heavy.

Why is my mouth watering?

Turning my head, I notice that Kaylie retrieves a familiar squeeze tube from the drawer.

Ohhh, fuck no...

"Aren't you gonna let me go?" I ask anxiously. "I took my punishment. I've learned my lesson."

"Yeah, I think you understand my rules now. When you fuck my little girl without my permission, you know exactly what's gonna' happen, right?"

"Yes, sir. Will you untie me now?"

"Not yet, son. You still gotta pay for using my little Buttercup's pussy."

"How am I supposed to—"

The sploick of the thick lube interrupts me. I tense and shiver when he smears the chilly goo between my cheeks. Despite the coolness on my tortured buns, the thought of what he's about to do fills me with terror.

"Please, Mr. Campbell. Not that."

"My good friends call me Lucas. And I think you and me are about to become real good friends, Zack."

The tip of his thick middle finger penetrates my anal ring, wiggling deeper inside me. I grunt a heavy, "Fuck!"

"Yeah. That's the plan," he quips, bringing a snicker from the both of them.

I don't laugh.

"That's a nice, tight heinie you got there, Zack. You've never been butt-fucked, have you?"

"No," I heave in a raspy grunt. His biggest knuckle has just passed into me. I can feel his finger wiggling around inside, touching parts of me that only my doctor has touched.

Kaylie says, "Daddy does my ass once or twice a week. I love it. But not as much as Momma does."

"Yeah," Lucas chuckles, "Sometimes I think her Momma has a clit in her rectum and her throat, too. Hell I think her whole body is a clit. She can come just from gettin' her tits bitten."

Just like her daughter did.

Lucas squirts another dollop of lube in his hand. This time, his finger slides into me with no effort. I'm ashamed to realize that it actually feels just a little bit good. I'm not gay, am I?

I tense again, then groan as he worms a second finger in alongside the first. My erection had been deflating. It is back in full force.

"Kaylie, bring that juicy little cunt a'yours over here. I'm pretty sure our friend Zack would appreciate a fresh coat of your natural lube on my cock."

"Okay, Daddy!" she says gleefully.

Dropping her insignificant nightie to the floor, Kaylie bends over, backing up against her father's groin. She is looking at me when she aims his cock and pushes back. Her eyes glaze over, becoming unfocused as she fills herself with her father's meat. Lucas grasps the slope of her hip, guiding her motions. She makes tiny sounds of pleasure while staring at me, her eyes full of lust.

"Ohh," she sighs. "That feels so good, Daddy. But I can't decide which cock I like better, yours or Zack's."

She squeals, grinning when Lucas abruptly slaps her butt. Then she gasps and whimpers when he begins moving her back and forth on his cock again.

My dick is throbbing. My buns tingle with a sweet burn from the spanking. The two, fat fingers screwing in and out of my ass are making things happen to my body that cause me to reconsider my sexuality. And the hot little tart of my dreams is fucking her own father while she gazes at me as if she were dreaming it was my cock drilling her pussy. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Kaylie gives a disappointed groan when he pushes her away.

Lucas says, "I think my little Buttercup has the sweetest and most talented pussy of any woman I know. Don't you think so, Zack?"

"Yes," I answer honestly, staring at Kaylie. "She's the best ever."

Kaylie turns her eyes away bashfully. Her pink cheeks turn red. She's actually blushing.

"I made her exactly the way I wanted," he tells me. "She's mine, and I expect equal compensation from anyone who wants to use her perfect little body. An 'eye for an eye', so to speak. You understand me, Zack?"

My throat is dry. "Yes, sir," I reply in a raspy voice.

"Buttercup, why don't you give this boy a little taste of your sweetness to remind him how much fun he had last night."

Kaylie sits on the edge of the bed. Pushing her fingers into her pussy, her lashes flutter as she swirls them in her juices. Then she paints her dusky nipples with her lust. Just as she leans over me, placing her delicious peak in my mouth, I feel the bed moving with a heavy weight.

She senses my panic. Combing her fingers through my hair while I suckle at her tasty tit, she soothes me in a gentle voice. "It's gonna be fine, Zack. You'll see. It'll hurt a little bit at first. Once you get used to it, it's like one of the best feelings in the world."

I'm not sure I want it to feel that good.

But then the head of his dick is lining up with my asshole. My whole body tenses.

"Kaylie..." Lucas says, but she's already taking care of it.

"Relax, Zack," she says in a calming voice, stroking me and kissing my sweaty forehead. "It'll hurt more if you're too tight. Push out, like when you're on the toilet. I know it sounds silly, but it works. Trust me."

She lowers her mouth to mine. While I enjoy her soft kiss, I do as she says, tightening my abs and pushing. That big ball on the end of her Daddy's dick pries me open. A weak moan comes from somewhere inside me, then a grunt when it pops through. At the realization I'm no longer a virgin, I utter wordless protests against Kaylie's insistent kiss while his cock moves to and fro in my rectum, small motions, pushing deeper. After the initial burn, it isn't so much painful as uncomfortable, like I really need to go.

"You okay?" Kaylie asks quietly, her fingers combing through my hair.

"I...I don't know. Maybe."

She smiles. "Daddy, did I tell you how much I like his lips?"

"Ya' sure did, Buttercup," he says, bearing down harder to embed more of his erection in my interior. "I gotta tell ya'. I kinda like his ass, too. He's nice and smooth. He's even tighter than you."

"I'm jealous," she pouts.

But she coats her nipple with more of her feminine honey, laying it against my lips. Sucking at her delicious rubbery nipple is surprisingly peaceful.

The pressure builds as he reaches further inside me. It's intense, but I haven't yet decided whether it's good or bad. I can't think about anything else except the big, manly dick that's stuffing my ass.

Lucas pulls back, nearly all the way. I'm thankful for the squishy sounds of more lube. Then his powerful hands grab my hips and he lunges forward, banging his hip bones against my sore butt.

I heave a strained "Fuck!" as if all the air was pushed out of my lungs.

The initial rage at this brutal invasion of my body evaporates with a shudder when he begins fucking me, slow and steady. The way his knob tugs at my entrails is a strange, but surprisingly pleasant sensation, as if my ass is being turned inside out. The nerves lining my rectal cavity burn sweetly with every inch of his cock as it rocks inside me. His heavy balls slap against my butt.

Is this the way it is for a woman's pussy?

"Kay-Kaylie," I stammer breathlessly. "I-I'm not g-gay. Really."

I think I needed to hear myself say that.

"Neither is Daddy," she agrees. "But it feels good, doesn't it?"

Ashamedly, I nod quickly.

She kisses me. "I'm so proud of you. I so hoped you would like it."

Gradually, my bowels adjust to the new reality. I shiver with the euphoric pleasure that radiates throughout my body as Lucas's big cockhead rakes over the walls of my intestines. It is transcendent. With my limited range of motion, I arch my back, fucking him, trying to pull his lovely cock deeper into my ass.

Then a hand is on my cock. It's a big. calloused hand, a man's hand. He's cranking my dick slowly while he plunders my ass. It's a marvelous feeling, not like any handjob I've ever had from a woman. His fist knows how a man touches himself.

"Kaylie," Lucas says. "I think our friend Zack is gonna come soon. You got someplace you wanna put it?"

She spins around, straddles my chest, and shoves her pretty pink and blue buns back toward my face. Covering my crown with her mouth, she wiggles her pussy back until my tongue can delve inside to lap up her yummy, feminine nectar.

Her father pumps my shaft faster, also picking up the tempo of his powerful cock. The way he is stroking my insides arouses feelings I've never had. He's pounding harder, faster, his curly pubes scraping my tormented butt while Kaylie is sucking my cockhead. She moans when my lips surround her clit. I feel the giant rubber band inside me stretching, tighter, tighter, tighter...

A half-dozen quick, stinging smacks light up my ass. A murderous scream rises from my lungs, and I'm coming. God, I'm coming like I've never come before. Burning pain, exquisite pleasure, and erotic overload combine in an all-consuming orgasm. I can't think, can't talk. I can only submit to the delirious joy, riding wave after wave of pure bliss.

And just when consciousness begins to return, Lucas cries out with a proud roar. He slams his beautiful cock into my ass, and I can feel it throbbing inside me, the warm semen splashing against the walls of my rectum. I'm filled with a strange sense of satisfaction.

Maybe being gay wouldn't be so bad. If I didn't love pussy so much, that is.

Once again, Kaylie kisses me, her mouth still dripping with my come. I drink what she gives me. When Lucas pulls out, I shiver, uttering a soft moan at the bittersweet emptiness. A chilly drizzle of semen drips down my elevated crack. I've never felt such conflicted emotions sweep through me. I want to cry.

Lucas slackens the ropes, lowering my legs, then unties my knees while Kaylie unlocks the handcuffs. Straining against the cuffs and ropes was unexpectedly satisfying. I could handle being restrained again sometime. And now that I know how it feels to be bound and helpless, I can think of someone else who I'd like to do it to.

Sitting up on the side of the bed, I shake out my arms and rub my sore muscles. Even the smooth sheets chafe the glow on my rear. It makes me smile to think I'll be wearing that reminder for a day or two.

"Well, I hope you've learned my rules," Lucas says gruffly.

He's standing by the door, his possessive arm around Kaylie's shoulders. Her bright eyes are full of anticipation. She's nibbling nervously on her lower lip.

"Yes, sir. I got it."

"So, now you understand how things work 'round here, do ya' think you would ever try to fuck my little girl again?"

"Oh, absolutely," I nod. "Every chance I get."

Kaylie emits a small, joyful squeal. She's shaking, her whole body vibrating like a little puppy that can't contain herself. Her father's grip on her shoulder seems to be the only thing holding her back.

He lowers his brow, giving me a stern look. "Are you gonna' take her without my permission?"

Crossing my arms, I stare at his delectable daughter, shaking my head with an exasperated look. The blood drains from her face. She's worried.

"Frankly, Lucas, I don't know if I'm gonna' be able to stop myself. You know how fuckin' irresistible the saucy little cunt can be."

He laughs. "You're goddamned right about that."

When he slaps her bottom, she screeches, launching herself across the room to land on my lap. Her arms squeeze my neck and her legs are around my waist while she smothers my face with kisses.

"See, Daddy? He's perfect!" she says excitedly. "I told you he was stronger than those other ones, didn't I? Can I keep him? Huh? Can I, Daddy?"

It's Lucas's turn to tease. He rubs his chin, looking me up and down.

"I don't know, Buttercup. He's awful scrawny. He looks like he ain't never worked a day in his whole life."

"I don't care, Daddy. He's the one I want." Her adoring eyes fill me with pride.

Lucas adds, "Of course, your Momma's gonna have check Mr. Perfect out before we decide anything. I ain't sure if he's got the the stamina to keep up with her."

"Uh, her Momma?" I ask.

"She's even prettier than me," Kaylie says.

"That's impossible," I tell her earnestly.

She coos and gives me a sweet kiss. "Is it okay if he spanks me, Daddy? Can I let him come in my ass?"

"Not 'til you're properly married," he replies, giving me a hard stare.

Married? A day ago, we hadn't even met. And yet, so much has happened. My world has been turned on its head. Kaylie is a gorgeous, bright, and caring young woman. Any man would be lucky to have her as a wife. I have no doubt that a life with her—and her peculiar family—will be more exciting than anything I could have imagined. After only twelve hours with her, no other woman could ever satisfy me.

And yes, a strange sparkle of something that feels like love is dancing in my chest.

But my brief moment of hesitation is enough to cause concern. Kaylie has a nervous, yearning look.

Lucas suggests, "Maybe we should give him a day or two to think about—"

"Will you marry me, Kaylie Campbell?"

"Yes!" Her arms are choking me while she mashes our lips together with a fervor that borders on desperation.

"Welcome to the family, son," Lucas grins. He holds out his hand.

Standing up—with Kaylie's marvelous, naked body still draped on me like a cute and sexy baby orangutan—I shake her father's firm, manly grip. Another pleasant dribble of his come trickles down the inside of my thigh. I've made the right decision.

He tells me, "Just so we're clear, my little Buttercup is still mine. She'll be mine 'til the day I can't take care of her no more. You and me, we'll work out some sort of compensation plan."

"Weekly?" I offer.

He nods with a sly grin. "That'll work. If you want a perfect girl of your own, you're gonna have to make her yourself. I'll show ya' how to bring her up right." He winks.

My mind whirls with thoughts of my own Kaylie-clone, a darling girl with pink cheeks and a tiny nose who worships her daddy the same as Kaylie loves Lucas.

"We'll get right on it," I tell him.

"Oh, goodie!" Kaylie squeals. She hugs me tighter, crushing those firm tits against my chest. "I hope she's got your lips."

Lucas tells his little girl, "I need a quick shower. Why don't you go tell your Momma to set another place for breakfast. We need to start puttin' a little meat on this feller's bones."

"Sure, Daddy," my fiancee says. Dropping her feet to the floor, she bends to kiss my drooping flesh. "After breakfast, can Zack practice making his little girl with me? You know how horny I get watching strong men fucking."

Kaylie winks at me seductively, sliding her middle finger through the wetness of her slit. A fresh influx of blood pulses between my legs. Maybe there are other aspects to this guy-on-guy thing that I hadn't considered.

"Yeah, I know what it does to ya'," her father says with a wily chuckle. "Just like your Momma."

Her Momma sounds like she'd be as much fun as her daughter. Maybe more.

Lucas tells Kaylie, "But I'm sorry, Buttercup. No playtime this morning. After breakfast, I'm gonna have a cold beer while I watch Mr. Perfect dig a new drainage ditch out back and nail down the shingles on the roof of my shed. That oughta put some muscle on him and toughen up that baby-soft skin of his."

I see a disturbing pattern here. What's in it for me?

Glancing at me with a crafty grin, Lucas says to his daughter, "While your future husband is learning how to handle my tools, I'm gonna' explain how to handle my two girls and keep them in line. When he's done outside, I'm gonna' let him smack your Momma's fanny around and ride her pussy 'til she understands who's gonna be the boss when I'm workin' out of town."

A rush of testosterone courses through my body. My revived cock twitches. Two hot and juicy women, eager to do whatever I say? Hell, for that I'll gladly deal with an occasional buttfucking, especially if it gets the girls hot, too. This just keeps getting better.

"I know Momma's gonna love him, Daddy. Just like I do," Kaylie says, her gentle fingers playing with my erection. "Especially the nice things he does with his lips."

alextasy
alextasy
574 Followers