Why in our bed

Story Info
Properly ending now.
3.2k words
3.49
94.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers

Why in our bed.

The ending that I should have started with.

I am sorry it took so long.

*

"Why in our bed?" I finally asked. Though I was still looking at Anna.

"Power." James answered.

"In our bed?" I asked again.

James noticed I wasn't asking him. He looked at Anna.

"In our bed!!!!" I was looking at my wife. She didn't have an answer.

I felt my heart pull, my chest tighten. I stood up and walked out the door. Once outside, I quickly found a secluded corner, hoping for some privacy. I curled into a ball and tried to hold my emotions back. I dug my nails into my palms, trying to ride through the feelings of pain, hurt and betrayal. I contained most of my sobs, but some small moans escaped.

I was still wrestling with my emotions when I felt a hand on me, then arms hugging me.

'Fuck. Just fucking great,' I thought. Now I have a linebacker trying to comfort me.

As the arms tightened around me, I thought, "He smells much better than he did."

Then I thought, "He feels much better than he did before, too."

I didn't want to open my eyes, squeezing them tight to control the tears, but I couldn't contain the tremors. Then I felt the linebacker's cheek against mine.

Shocked, I backed off and opened my eyes. It wasn't the linebacker.

I was looking at my wife's angelic face.

"Why, in our bed?"

_________________________________________________________________________

Anna still couldn't answer, and I figured that I'd lost the four million by walking out of the conference room, so did any of this really matter?

"I know I hurt you but, please, it wasn't my idea." Anna pleaded. I just stared at her. "He made me go out with him and give myself to him. He made me take photos for him. I know I betrayed your trust too. Please Roy! Please, I need you! If I told you before now, he would have fired you. We would have been sunk and lost everything."

"We did lose everything." I told her. "You are the reason I worked so hard. I had to work hard to pay for all the things that you wanted so much. When I left, I realized that I didn't care about any of that stuff, only about you."

Anna kissed me on the lips quickly and asked. "Can we go somewhere?"

I didn't want to take her to my apartment. I knew what would happen there, judging by my rapidly enlarging cock. It was still early, so I said "Ok, come with me."

I took her to an Albuquerque's original 'Mac's Steak in the Rough'. It is little more than a drive-thru, but does have the most delicious meals, called 'roughs'. I ordered one for each of us.

After we received our meals, and had found a seat, I offered her a box and I opened mine. I pulled a 'rough' out and took a bite, showing Anna how to eat it.

She must have been either hungry or intrigued because she dug in, finishing her first 'rough' before me.

I decided to start the dinner conversation with the most important question.

"Why didn't you come to me when Johnson started to pressure you, Anna?"

"He told me he would fire you and ruin your reputation if I did," she pleaded. "I wanted to tell you. You have no idea how badly I wanted to come to you." She looked at me, pleading. "I hated being with him. I hated him even touching me, but I needed to save our future."

"Saved it by ruining it? Really Anna, what the hell were you thinking?"

"I was thinking I loved you, and I wanted us to be together always," she answered.

"How does fucking around show your love for me, Anna? How does that keep us together? That's why I told you I didn't want to go any further than role play. I liked the role play but I.... I... I died inside when I saw his car in our driveway." I looked down. "It ripped out my heart, Anna."

I didn't want her at my place, so I took her back to the motel. Once there, she wouldn't let me leave. She led me to a table in the lounge. I noticed that both her lawyer and mine were sitting at a nearby table. Apparently, they were also staying at the motel. There was no sign of James Johnson or any of his legal team.

A waitress took our drink orders; bourbon and coke for me, and red wine for Anna.

We sat together and started talking, discussing our situation and our feelings. One drink led to two, and two led to three. It started getting late. I couldn't believe that I had spent almost five hours talking to my, should-have-been ex-wife.

I wanted to go home but knew I'd had too much to drink to safely drive to my apartment. Anna took my hand, brought it to her lips, and kissed my knuckles. I opened my palm and cupped her cheek. Then I brought her face to mine and did something that I thought I'd never do again. I kissed her. Her soft lips, her taste, her smell, everything working at the same time, reaffirmed what I'd realized over the last few months. I was still in love with her.

As we continued to kiss and hold each other, I stared into her eyes. Eyes that were usually deep and penetrating, so full of excitement and vitality that I felt as if I could live off them. However, today, her eyes reflected a deep sadness and regret. They were telling me that she hated everything that bastard had done to her, and us.

After a while I started to think of calling a cab, but she must have sensed that I was about to leave. She rose, took my hand and pulled me to my feet. Without a word she walked us to the elevator and, once inside, pressed the fourth-floor button. As we ascended, I brought her to me and started kissing her again. She returned my kisses with enthusiasm.

Reaching the fourth floor, we stepped off the elevator. She guided me to room 414, kissing as we walked. I held her, with her back against the door, in a passionate kiss, as she struggled to pull the key card out of her purse. When I heard the whirring as the door lock disengaged, I grabbed her ass and lifted her off the floor. She pushed down on the handle, and I carried her into the room, pinning her against a wall. As the door shut automatically, I began to grope her side with one hand and ass with the other, without breaking our kiss. Finally, I let her down, raised my hands to her blouse, and ripped it apart exposing a sheer black bra. She moaned her approval as I roughly pulled the remnants of the blouse over her head and tossed them aside. I reached behind her and snapped the double hooks of her bra with a twist of my fingers. Feeling it become loose, I forcefully tugged the bra from her shoulders, freeing her breasts. Then I picked her up again and threw her on the bed. She quickly removed her skirt and panties, at the same time, throwing them on the floor, then kicked off her shoes while watching me drop my slacks.

She tried to look worried and scared, but it didn't work. I knew she was acting. She trusted me and I walked right through that trust, picking her up and rolling her onto her stomach. I raised her ass and positioned my already hard cock at her netherlips. Then I rammed it home hard. Some of the dramatic effect was spoiled because she was so wet, expecting to be penetrated. I fucked her, like I had never fucked anyone before, relentlessly pounding into her ass cheeks with my hips.

I heard her gasping and squealing, unsure whether it was pleasure or pain, but I really didn't care as I drove into her mercilessly.

Anger was my dominant emotion. But what was I angry about? Of course, I wanted to kick Johnson's ass from here to Timbuktu. Unfortunately, he wasn't here, it was just me and my should-have-been ex-wife. So I continued to plow into her cunt. At one time my cunt. Only my cunt. I exploded, ejecting two ropes of cum into her, before I fell to the floor on my back with three more ropes of cum spurting, a meter or so, onto the carpet.

Seeing me fall, Anna jumped off the bed, coming to my aid even before the cum had stopped squirting. In fact, some of it landed on her but she didn't seem to mind a bit. "Are you ok Roy?" she said, worried that I might have hurt my back.

I didn't answer her. I laid there and panted, hurting a little from falling so hard, but I wasn't going to let her know that. Of course, I was breathless from our fucking and from being winded when I landed on my back, but I was speechless too because I was so angry with her. I could not get the vision of seeing that prick Johnson, naked, standing behind my naked wife in OUR bedroom. DAMN HER!!!

As I breathed and stared up at the ceiling, tears began to roll down my cheeks. I wanted to hate this woman, who I was now holding again, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I tried to accept her lawyer's statement, and Johnson's statement, that "It wasn't her fault", but I couldn't. It was her fault, because she hadn't come to me, hadn't told me that the bastard was trying to blackmail her.

I had always been on her side, and she knew that I would have protected her as best I could. Why didn't she trust me?

"Why couldn't you come to me?" It was eating at me like acid. I had to know.

"I couldn't say anything. He said he would ruin you. First, he would fire you, and then he would start a campaign to damage your reputation so badly that you would never get work again," she answered quietly.

"And you believed him?" I asked.

"I did."

I heard a knock at the door. I rose and grabbed my trousers. Putting them on quickly, I went to answer the door, looking through the peephole first. I saw our respective lawyers standing outside in the hallway. I told Anna and suggested that she get dressed.

She darted into the bathroom, forgetting that her clothes were still strewn around the room. I called out a hasty, "Just a moment," as I put on my shirt, having already pulled on my pants and buttoned them.

I opened the door and was rewarded with a smile from Anna's lawyer. "Nice to see you again," she said, after I stepped back and invited her to enter.

My lawyer followed next and, after checking the hallway to see if there was anyone else, I closed the door.

The room had a table with two chairs, in which I invited the two lawyers, Mrs. Paterson and Mr. Blake, to sit. Mrs. Paterson pointed to Anna's a dress on the bed and said, "Will she need that?"

I hastily grabbed the dress and went to the bathroom. I opened it a crack and handed the dress through the narrow opening. "Our lawyers are here, baby," I told her.

"Ok. Be right out."

After taking a seat on the bed, I looked expectantly at the lawyers. "Ok. Uh. What's up?" I asked.

With a knowing smile, Mrs. Paterson said, "I guess you know now why I couldn't take your case?"

I really didn't know and my look, I guess, convinced her to elaborate.

"I am under retainer to represent people that Mr. Johnson refers to me."

After hearing that information, my immediate instinct was to throw her out of the room, but then, I realized that it was she who referred me to a lawyer who burned Johnson for, with all the lawyer's fees and all, a good ten million dollars.

I looked at her, "Why did you refer me to Mr. Blake, when you could have just told me to move on?"

Her smile started small, then grew to almost cover her face. "There are few people in the world I don't like, even fewer that I despise, and only one person who I hate. And I was retained by that one, hateful, son-of-a-bitch." She tried to soften her look. "You heard what that piece of shit did to your wife, and others too. I wanted to see him in prison, but I could never think of a way. However, when you came in with that folder of information, I knew I had him." She pointed to Mr. Blake. "So, I set him up."

Mr. Blake continued. "If the wrong person finds out what Mrs. Paterson did, she will be disbarred. So, you have to keep this quiet Roy."

I nodded my assent, as Anna came out of the bathroom wearing her dress. "Hey Sara," she greeted her lawyer.

Sara Paterson stood and embraced Anna. "Feeling any better?"

Anna nodded very enthusiastically.

I looked at my lawyer. "We got him pretty good, I would say," he laughed. "Better than good." He pulled out an envelope and handed it to me.

I opened the envelope to find a cashier's check for four million dollars, the full amount of the settlement. Puzzled, I looked at him and asked, "Aren't you supposed to get half of it?"

Mr. Blake smiled and said, "You didn't listen to Mrs. Day. She told you that he paid all the legal fees."

Sara Paterson asked, "Do you know what you're going to do with all that money?"

I shook my head, just staring at the check.

Anna joked, "I can help you with that decision, if you would like."

I looked back at my lawyer, and asked, "What about the divorce? How is that coming?"

He acted confused and exaggerated scratching his head. "Damn-it. Damn-it. I completely forgot to file that damn petition. How could I have been so forgetful?"

Sara laughed, and I heard a small giggle from Anna. I seemed to be the only person who didn't get the joke. That didn't seem right.

Then Mr. Blake said, "It looks like you will have to file for divorce in New Mexico, now that you have established residency here."

I didn't think he was trying to get out of work.

"Mr. Belton?" Sara Paterson asked. "When I saw you come into my office, with tears in your eyes, asking me to help you file against this woman, I could see that you were still deeply in love with her. So I took it upon myself to sabotage the divorce. Then, when I saw Mr. Johnson's picture as the man that she cheated with, I had to act. I betrayed my professional ethics, and risked losing my license to practice law, to see you two reunited."

Listening to her, I knew she meant it.

I studied her facial expression for a while. "Do you remember Eric Mentor?"

Her eyes immediately got red and welled up with tears. She remembered him alright.

"That divorce nearly killed him," I said.

She nodded and quietly murmured, "I know." After a moment, she elaborated, "That was the man that James told you about. He did the same thing to him as he did to you."

She obviously had a deep empathy for the for the troubled people of the world, feeling their hurt and pain. I couldn't envisage a long career for her, as a lawyer, with that sort of attitude.

Finally, she got up and gave Mr. Blake a big hug and they left together.

Anna looked really good in her dress, especially since she had no underwear on underneath it.

It took us quite a while before we left the room. In fact, it was just past lunch time the next day.

After checkout, I took Anna to my apartment and showed her around. She laughed at the fact that my bed was in the living room. With a bright smile, Anna said she was reassured that I wasn't screwing anyone yet.

I know it sounds like a cliché, but real men forgive. Of course, forgiving doesn't mean reconciling, but I had decided that I couldn't live without her.

Many people would criticize my decision to reconcile with Anna, but those people may never have been as much in love, as I was with Anna. Pragmatically, I had invested six years of my life, love and heart in this woman, and I didn't want that wasted. Lastly, I didn't think that I could call myself a man if I couldn't forgive her.

Epilogue:

I glanced at my three-year-old son sitting in the sidecar beside me, as I turned the Harley into Mac's Steak in the Rough and pulled into a parking spot. My wife parked her new Lexus in the bay beside me. My son smiled broadly as I plucked him from the sidecar and stood him on the ground beside me.

"Daddy, Daddy" My two-year-old daughter called to me as Anna opened her door and unbuckled her from the child seat. She ran to jump into my arms. She's a bit of a daddy's girl, but I would never complain.

I carried my daughter into the restaurant, as Anna walked our son inside. With my family gathered around me, I felt that life was good. I kissed my loving wife with love and gratitude. With two pregnancies, she had gained a few pounds and, between breast feeding the kids and, sometimes, me, her boobs sagged a little, but I wasn't complaining at all.

We had a great meal, laughing and joking throughout. In fact, Anna and I had been laughing with each other since shortly after we got back together. Things were good for us, and having the kids made it even better. This was the family I had always wanted.

My career is advancing rapidly, allowing me to make more money than I ever did working for that asshole, Johnson. Anna is a stay at home mom, for now. She has plans to do some volunteer work for the hospital when our daughter, Chelsie, starts school.

Believe it or not, James Johnson was stupid enough to try his scam again. Only this time, when the cuckold finished with him, James could no longer walk. The cuckold busted him up, so well, that James is confined to a wheelchair. The dude he cuckolded is in jail, so I'm glad that I walked away instead of confronting him when I was so mad.

I don't miss my old town as much as I thought I would. I like Albuquerque, and the surroundings. We bought a house in Los Lunas, which translates to 'lost moons.' It is a great place to raise kids, blessed with a lot of good people and organized activities like Little League Baseball and YAFL football.

Having young children takes a toll on the sex life of parents. Our sex life has dwindled, but we still make love as often as possible. Anna never again suggested the cheating role-play. We still have date nights, and we make love, simply because we are still madly in love with each other.

Thank you for reading.

R. L. Benton


lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers