Why We Couldn't be Friends

Story Info
Best guy/girl friends ruin their friendship with sex.
2.5k words
4.35
22.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,071 Followers

Connor and I used to be friends but we're not anymore. In fact, we used to be best friends who did everything together. Well, everything except the stuff friends aren't supposed to do together. We had never had sex or touched in sexual ways. We kept things strictly platonic and that was a comfortable and exciting time in our lives.

We were best friends who did everything together, from hitting the DMV to going to the club on Saturday night. Connor was always there for me. From morning until night, we would text, telling each other every excruciating detail about our lives. When we weren't texting we were together, like we were about to be. I checked my watch. I was waiting for him on the corner we had specified the night before but we'd been texting all morning. I spotted him as he passed the convenience store, raising his hand up to wave at me.

"I had the worst tuna fish sandwich today for lunch," Connor explained as he greeted me with a hug.

"I skipped lunch and ate one of those cardboard tasting protein bars. Please tell me we have time to stop by City Thai so I can grab some lunch!" I begged him.

"You know I can't today. I have that photoshoot."

"Of course. How could I forget? Blair Nelson's fine ass is going to pose for you! My stomach needs a reminder, though. I don't want to go to lunch alone!"

"Come with me to the shoot. I think you'll see why I have a crush on Blair," Connor put his arm around me and we walked like that until we reached the crosswalk. "What do you have going right now?"

"Nothing besides lunch."

"Let's grab something to go and you can come to the shoot with me. I want you to see how I work her." Connor raised his eyebrows up and down and gave an exaggerated evil laugh. "You know you want to!"

"I do want to!" I giggled. "City Thai is on the way, isn't it?"

"No, it's a block south but whatever. If you go to the shoot, then it's worth the extra walking."

"Deal," I agreed.

By the time we reached Connor's studio, I was more interested in my Thai takeout than I was in the interaction between Blair and Connor but as soon as she came out of the dressing room I noticed that there was something about Blair I didn't like. I couldn't put my finger on it but I could sense my hate for her right away.

"Connor!" she threw her arms around him as I took in her features. She was a model and she looked like one, with long, dark hair like my own framing a heart-shaped face. She looked eerily similar to me, except she was the much prettier version. Connor hugged her back and I didn't like how happy he looked as she nuzzled into his neck unprofessionally. He was right. She did seem to have a crush on him and this pissed me off for some reason.

"How are you, Blair? This is my best friend in the world, Josie. She's going to watch your shoot if that's ok. Josie, this is Blair." We reached out to shake hands and I was shocked by how warm and sweet she seemed. Maybe I had misjudged her.

"I brought us something to work with today during the shoot if you dare!" Blair unzipped her expensive brand-name satchel and pulled out a humongous bottle of tequila.

"That would be really unprofessional of me," Connor declined the tequila offer.

"How about you?" Blair turned to me and smiled as she opened the bottle and took a swig. She handed it to me. "Wow, that's some good stuff. This isn't the cheap stuff, y'all! This is seriously the best!"

"Okay, I guess tequila goes with Thai food!" I shrugged and took a huge chug from the bottle.

"Wow, you're a partier, I can tell!" Blair giggled.

"Come on, Connor! One drink won't hurt!" I handed him the bottle and he looked at me sheepishly before drinking a good amount from the large bottle.

Blair was already taking her position on the set, her tiny bikini hugging her thin, model frame in ways bikinis never seemed to do on my body. I wasn't sure what I was feeling about Blair until I saw her look at Connor. She was into him and I could see that the feeling was mutual. I hadn't ever felt jealous this way before and I was shocked to find that there were feelings there for Connor where there once had been only friendship. I was crushing on Connor and I was definitely jealous of Blair.

"I'm ready to shoot when you are," Blair informed him, jutting her hip out and giving him a seductive model pout.

"Let's go then!" Connor got out his camera and began to shoot some face shots. I watched as Blair turned and pushed her butt out toward the camera. Connor gave her some direction while I sat with the bottle and my Thai food trying not to be jealous. I hadn't ever realized how much I wanted to fuck him. The more I ate and drank, the more I realized what I truly wanted. I wanted to fuck my best friend and I wanted this stupid bitch to get the fuck out of my way. I knew Connor wanted her. I could see it in the way he held his camera, the way he focused on her like I wasn't even in the room. She was so perfect and if he could have her then what would he want with me?

"You look fantastic!" he called to Blair. "Stay right there I'm going to get my other camera." He turned to me and grabbed the bottle from my outstretched hand and took a drink. He held it out to Blair but she put her hand up to decline. They went back to their work as the drunkenness settled over me. I felt my body getting heavy and before I knew it I was resting my head on the floor. I fell asleep right there next to my Thai food.

"Josie! Josie, wake up!" I knew it was Connor I just didn't know where we were or what we were doing.

"Connor, where am I?" I asked.

"Blair is gone. She had to get to her next appointment. She's nice, right?"

"What?" I asked, still groggy.

"We drank some tequila. In fact, I'm drinking some more right now." He pounded a bit more of the alcohol and I grabbed the bottle and drank even more. I was already drunk and trying to stand up proved difficult. I braced myself against the wall as I remembered my feelings of jealousy and what they meant.

"Connor, I have something important to tell you."

"What's that?" he was smiling, his grin so fucking adorable. How could I have missed this? I wanted him so fucking bad I could barely breathe.

"I...I..." I tried to say it, but I just couldn't. Instead, I looked up into his eyes, my heart thudding in my chest. I tried to work up the courage to tell him but the words were stuck in my throat.

"Me too," he said, reading my mind. I was already resting against the wall, but he pushed my body with his until my back was flat against it. He looked into my eyes and told me without words what he wanted from me. I saw the flash of lust in his eyes and I knew that we were on the same page. He kissed me roughly, his mouth opening mine with his. Our tongues found each other and I was tasting my best friend for the first time.

I had never dreamed that Connor and I would ever have sex but now that it was happening I could barely contain my own lust. I could hear my breathing change as I moaned into his mouth. He grabbed for my jeans and fumbled with the button as I pulled my shirt off. I didn't care where we were or who else was there. All I wanted was Connor inside of me.

He worked my jeans down and helped me out of my shoes so he could pull them down. He got naked himself, pulling his shirt off and then his black cargo pants. He kissed me one more time before he spun me around and pushed me roughly against the wall.

"Do you know how long I've been wanting to do this?" he asked me, whispering in my ear. The feeling of his breath on my ear made me weak. I could feel the chills running over my body. I braced myself.

"No, how long?"

I could feel his hard cock push against me from behind. I could feel him searching for my hole until he found it. He let out a grunt as he pushed his way inside of me, into the depths of my soul. I had never felt a connection like the one I felt with him in that moment. It was perfection the way he growled, fucking me harder and faster than I was expecting. I had thought he was in the friend zone, but the way he was fucking me told me otherwise. He belonged in a different zone, the one between my legs as he fucked my first orgasm from my body.

My screams were panicked and urgent, like this might be the only time this ever happened. I wanted to fully enjoy it, to savor every perfect second with Connor inside of me. I could feel the magic between us as he spread my legs open further with his hands so he could go even deeper. He was pounding my pussy with every stroke of his hard dick, taking control of my body on a deeper level, the kind that animals exist on. We were two animals in heat, writhing and moaning to the rhythm of our hearts. Connor was the one. Connor was everything. I just hadn't realized it.

He pulled out of me and I gasped, wanting his cock back inside of me. He spun me around, pushing me up against the wall again and lifted my left leg up so he could get his cock back inside of me. This new position was even better than the last and I came hard on his cock as he slowly thrust in and out of me. I let out a series of screams, my orgasm ripping through me.

"I'm going to cum!" he announced. "Get on your knees. I want to give you a facial!"

"A facial?" I asked as if I'd never heard of one. That was a bit perverted for me but this was Connor and I wanted to please him. I didn't want that bitch, Blair to have anything on me. I dropped to my knees and looked up at Connor, my best friend and now something more.

"Yeah! Open your mouth, Josie! Open it! Do you know how long I've wanted to do this to you? Huh?"

I said nothing, starting up into Connor's crazed eyes, the same eyes I'd stared into a million times. This time, it was different. This time, it meant something. I felt his cum hit my face and normally I would have closed my eyes and shied away, but not with him. Connor was special and this was a moment I never wanted to forget. I could hear him moaning as his jizz hit my face. I could feel it dripping down my cheeks and down onto my tits. Connor had shocked me with his fucking abilities.

The bottle of tequila sat innocently on the floor and I looked at it as if it was to blame for what had just happened. Connor sank onto the floor, tired from his orgasm. We said nothing, catching our breath when the door to the studio opened. I was half expecting it to be Connor's business partner, Jairo but it was Blair, who I had half-forgotten during my tryst with Connor.

"Blair! Oh my God! I'm sorry you have to see this!" Connor grabbed for his clothes but I didn't bother. I just sat there in my nakedness gloating in front of Blair that I had Connor's cum all over my face and she didn't.

"I came back for my tequila but I think I'm just gonna leave it with you guys! I didn't know you were a couple."

"Oh, we're not!" I explained.

"No? Sure looks like it!" Blair laughed and shrugged. "You know, they say men and women can't be just friends. Anyway, I'm going to go. Don't worry, Connor. I'm not mad or weirded out. I'm glad you finally got what you wanted." Blair winked at him. "Bye guys! Nice meeting you Josie!" She walked out of the studio, leaving Connor and me to stare at one another.

"What the fuck just happened?" I laughed, allowing myself to fall back onto the floor.

"One of my clients saw us naked and with my cum all over your face!" Connor recapped.

"Yes, that was super romantic!" I laughed.

"Do you think she's right?"

"About what?" I asked.

"About men and women being friends; do you think they can be?"

"Well, I thought we were just friends but I'm pretty sure putting your dick in my pussy is crossing some kind of line."

"Well, do you want to be friends? Or do you want more?"

"If you're asking if I want more sex, the answer is yes!" It wasn't a hard decision. I knew what I wanted.

"So you're saying we can't be friends anymore?" Connor was getting cheeky now. He had a naughty look on his face that made me giggle.

"Nope. We are no longer friends. We are now officially lovers."

"Maybe we should go to City Thai to celebrate?" he asked.

"I just had Thai for lunch! You know this."

"How about Chinese?"

"Can we get takeout and go back to your place? I kind of want you to be my dessert."

"Like my frosting all over your face isn't enough!"

"What can I say, I have a sweet tooth?" I countered. He leaned over and kissed me, his cum still on my face. He pulled away quickly.

"So, maybe we should get this cum off of your face so we can make out publicly."

"You're ready to go public?"

"Yeah. Duh! I've been waiting to hook up with you forever."

"Yeah, Blair kind of ratted you out there."

"I have a confession," he began.

"Okay..."

"I've wanted you a long time but I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"Well, good thing we're not friends anymore," I reminded him.

"Yeah. Good thing. Now let's go. I want to show you just how "not friends" we are."

"I really liking this non-friendship," I told him.

"Ha! Me too!"

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,071 Followers