Wicked Amusement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one way to find out!" Lim batted her eyelashes. "I mean, if you're willing. It's a bit ... intense."

Her eyes shut. She stood there, swaying slightly, for a few seconds as Larya looked on.

Larya suddenly felt a presence tickling all of her senses. It was soft, and warm, and bright, and smelled of catnip. It tasted sweet, if a little bit salty.

Open up! cooed a voice in Larya's ear.

Larya blinked. "Oh."

She hesitated. Was this wise?

The presence nudged her again slightly, and Larya felt her womanhood tingle in response. She closed her eyes without any more doubt and entered the World Base.

~~~~

Snatch took a heavy sip of the black drink in his mug, wincing at the foul taste that flooded his mouth. Nobody knew exactly what went into bitterbrew—the Seven Clans up north brewed it, and the jungle folk didn't part with many secrets lightly. Snatch had drunk enough of it to have some theories, though.

His current theory was that they took whatever it was they used to make chocolate and mixed it with a bunch of ground-up ants. Whatever it was, it woke someone up quicker than anything concocted on the continent.

At least it sort of got the taste of the smoke out of his mouth.

"Your eyes are red."

Snatch looked up, his eyes narrowing. The elf seated next to him was speaking. She was a somber-looking woman, with long silver braids that dangled around her face like chains. Her eyes were gray. She looked vaguely familiar to Snatch, but right now, all elves were just starting to look uniformly attractive to him. He almost avoided her gaze until he noticed just how sunken her eyes were.

This elf hadn't slept in a long, long time.

She stared at him with a look somewhere between curiosity and interest. "Oh, I see," she said, her voice slow and soggy like bread left out in the rain. "You've been smoking."

He scowled at her. "I ain't been smoking. I—"

"You've been smoked." Snatch looked up in surprise. The elf didn't sound amused. She sounded sympathetic. "I'm sorry. It's wrong of them to do that."

Snatch took another drink of the hateful beverage. This might actually be alright with milk or something, he thought. "Damn right."

The elf said nothing for a moment. Then she extended her hand. "My name is Cellemist."

That name was strangely familiar, but Snatch couldn't think of from where. He took the hand and found that Cellemist's slender fingers were trembling. He frowned at her. "You alright?"

Cellemist pulled away quickly. "I-I am not." She clasped her fingers together., letting out a shuddering breath.

"Hey, Misty." A muscular elf in a dark suit approached. He had long dark braided hair, though done up with considerably more style. A longsword was strapped to his belt. "This guy bothering you?"

Snatch glared, and was about to snarl something at the implicit threat when Cellemist shook her head. "Of course not, Cellemin. We're just t-talking."

Cellemin sat down on Snatch's left side. Snatch squirmed. He did not like being surrounded. He shot the elf a dark look.

To his credit, the elf met his gaze, then got up and moved one stool away. Snatch was still surrounded, but at least he wasn't crowded. "Say, shouldn't you be off handling that, er, task?" Cellemin asked.

"Eh." Snatch rolled his eyes. He clasped the cold drink in both hands and took a deep drink. "We split up. Larya's to look for the lady out in the woods." He noticed Cellemist winced at this.

"And you're to look for her at the bottom of that mug?"

Snatch snorted. "If you don't like that, just stab me with that little stinger of yours. At least it'll free me of the goddamned nymphs outside."

Cellemin stared at Snatch a moment. Snatch didn't like the way this elf looked at people. Cellemin seemed to be good at reading people, and Snatch didn't enjoy being read. Finally, Cellemin turned to the bartender and waved a hand, apparently ordering his usual.

"It didn't used to be like this, you know," Cellemist said quietly. "Th-the honey shoes, the...my mother used to avoid t-tactics like that. But nothing's been the same since the Tesmact Clique fell."

That got Snatch's attention. He nearly spat out his drink—which would be unfortunate, since it would mean he'd have to taste it twice. Nobody talked about the Tesmact Clique much anymore. One of the most powerful organized crime rings in the known world, it had dominated most of these lands several decades ago. Then the Kingdom of the Chosen had risen, and since the Clique had been based in the Chosen's capital ... nobody exactly knew what had happened after that, but Tesmact's fall had led to a lot of lesser organizations rising to take her place.

That wasn't what had gotten his attention, of course. "That witch is your mother?"

"She's not a witch," Cellemist said. "She doesn't actually have any m-magic I know of. She has people do it for her."

"It's figurative!"

"That's dumb." Cellemist took a sip of what looked like apple cider. "I know she's, er, hired you to help me. And she's told you the full plan. I'm sorry."

Snatch didn't really want to accept that apology. It felt better to be angry, to yell at her. It was her fault he and Larya had been drafted, after all. But he also knew that if Cellemist hadn't existed, a woman like Cellesixe probably would have found some other excuse to draft them. And it wasn't like Cellemist had any say in this.

"Misty," Cellemin said, taking a swig, "have you seen Isamine lately? She didn't come by this morning."

"Oh, Min." Cellemist's tone was unmistakably that one would use to address a child whose dog had just been run over. "I think her roommates have ..."

"She said she'd quit smoking with them," Cellemin said, his voice confident. "She promised. Those two are predators, mark me on that."

Snatch knew what this was from personal experience. This was drama. And he wanted no part of it. He got up and headed for another table.

But as he started to walk away, he continued to watch the pair. There was something fascinating about it all. Snatch had never been a part of a crime family for much the same two reasons he'd never been a part of a normal family—nobody wanted him, and they were too much trouble, anyways. Cellemin and Cellemist talked like brother and sister, but even Snatch could tell that Cellemin was infatuated with 'Isamine'.

Isamine. Another memory sparked, and he realized just how slow it was. How much smoke did I take? he wondered, a little nervous. He turned back and sat back down. "Cellemin," he said, downing the last of the bitterbrew, "I've seen Isamine. Question is, if I tell you where she is, can you get her and her friends off my fucking back?"

~~~~

Larya wondered if there was a word to describe what she was feeling right now. Well, besides 'orgasm'.

Being in the World Base was always a strange, omnipresent sort of feeling. She experienced every sense with an almost violent intensity. She was at once tree and fox and beetle and bush. But right now, she was a woman. And Lim was reminding her very forcefully of that.

Larya felt like her whole body was being pulled and tugged, a lyre caught in a song only Lim knew. Lim dove within her, stroking, and petting, and singing. Nymph juices had no meaning here—they were a part of the World Base, like everything else, and Larya intuitively knew they were no concern to Lim. Lim was a druid, like her. So much like her.

The singing was the most miraculous part, and it dazzled Larya's mind almost as much as the feeling of a rough, catlike tongue inside her cunt. Simultaneously, Larya drifted within the ethereal World Base and lay on the mossy ground, legs spread, as Lim opened her up like a flower in bloom.

Lim sang. Larya sang. Larya didn't know what the song was, didn't know the words or tune, but she felt it. It consumed her every conscious thought. She felt her cunt flooding, felt her clit tingling with unspeakable joy, but most of all she felt her heart flying above the canopies and into the clouds. She felt the dense, cold water vapor, felt it spray into her face, felt the burning sun on her unprotected skin.

And then she was falling back to earth. She fell past wet leaves, tumbled through rough, bitter-smelling moss, and landed beneath Lim's soft, nubile body. Larya marveled at the catgirl's glimmering visage.

In the real world, Lim was hot. In the World Base, she was burning. Lim was a laughing, giggling, singing sprite of green flames, dancing about, breasts pulsating with joy. Now Larya felt fingers and tongue delicately, tenderly administering to her nipples, even as more fingers probed in her pussy. She watched the being of fire—at once woman, cat and druidess—as she came to a second singing orgasm.

Then the scorching sprite flew up to her and was kissing her, and Larya screamed into the kiss, screamed as the fires filled her soul with an unquenchable lust. A passenger in her own form, Larya felt herself grab Lim and dive into a nearby tree.

They tumbled through the tough fibers and rough bark and up into the bright life of green leaves and new shoots. Larya clutched Lim's thighs and dove within, immersing herself in the fire's wetness.

And she licked. She had to bring Lim pleasure. She loved Lim, she loved this moment, and she loved the feeling of bringing joy to such a perfect being.

Larya heard Lim start to scream and felt legs wrapping around her head and neck, but she didn't let up. She held Lim above her, knowing that if she let Lim touch her clit again, she would become too insensible to give Lim what she deserved. So she immersed herself in that intoxicating musk and dedicated herself to the task.

Lim came. And came. Larya felt each orgasm surge within her with almost as much force, and channeled it all into her licks and kisses. She knew Lim was begging, now—but to stop or to continue, Larya didn't know. There was no room for gentleness in Larya's mind, not when she knew how much pleasure her lover was feeling.

She only stopped when Lim forcibly lifted her and slammed her down on the ground.

Larya had only a moment to recover before she felt green tendrils of fire climb up around her, and she realized that Lim had brought the greenery to life.

Flowers crawled into her pussy and tickled and played, and Larya started to giggle, started to scream. Then Lim was on top of her again, and their mouths were joined, and Larya began an orgasm beyond her most sodden dreams.

~~~~

The two women—brunette human and redheaded catgirl—lay entwined in vines and wildflowers, and in each other's arms and legs. Larya was halfway between sleep and wakefulness, and the sound and sensation of Lim purring against her chest was almost hypnotic. She was struck by her sudden love for this creature. It must be because we're both druids, she thought drowsily. I never ... never knew it could feel this good.

Affectionately, she reached up and scratched one of Lim's ears. The catgirl let out a husky moan and leaned into the touch, though she still seemed to be asleep.

"Careful. You'll make her cum again if you do that." Larya would have jumped, but she was just too tired, and the vines held her too firmly. She looked around, though, and her heart gave a dull thud as she noticed a woman sitting atop a low-hanging tree branch, watching them.

The woman looked fairly ordinary, aside from the antlers that rose from her wild mane of curly purple hair, and her lavender skin, and her long, pointed ears. She was completely nude, but a strange mist seemed to gather around her, making it possible only to guess at her body below her chest. Her breasts were unmistakeably large, though, and she was clearly very tall. Actually, she didn't really look ordinary at all. Not since the succubus had Larya seen a woman quite so strange-looking.

She smiled broadly at Larya. "Catgirls have human ears for listening. Their cat ears are how they control their sensory magic, and they are highly erogenous."

Larya stared dully at the antlers. Something told her she should be more excited, but it was so nice to just lie here and take pleasure in her partner. "You're the muse sprite," she murmured, stroking Lim's ear again. Lim moaned again, now sounding slightly desperate.

"I am the leannán sídhe," said the sprite proudly. She dropped down, landing softly on the mossy floor. She walked over and sat down on the boulder behind Larya and Lim, staring down at them with fascination. "You are druids."

"You ..." Larya yawned. Uh-oh. I'm falling asleep. Can't fall asleep right now. Need to ... do something. "... you're, uh ..."

"Your quarry." The sprite winked. "I know all about that. Don't you worry, my dear. I have my ways of handling you." She made a show of stopping a yawn. "It's all-too-easy, really."

Larya yawned again. "Crap," she muttered.

"You see?" the sprite said, smirking. "You can't even stay awake, much less capture me. You can't even do anything to keep yourself from nodding off."

"No, I ..." She yawned again. "I can."

"Uh-uh." The sprite rolled her eyes. "You're just a silly bimbo. You'll be asleep way before you can even come."

"But I ..." Wait, that's it! Closing her eyes, Larya directed the magic toward the vines again. The surged to life, and she smiled dreamily as a couple of tendrils crawled up and began to gently stroke her pussy. Not enough to distract her, but definitely enough to keep her awake. She beamed at the sprite. "I can so!"

"Wow." The sprite giggled. "I guess you showed me. Man, this is really doing a number on you, isn't it?"

"I dunno what a, uh ..." Larya giggled back as the vines started to tickle her breasts. Did I tell them to do that? "... uh, number is, but no. Nuh-uh. I got you."

"Yup." The sprite rested her chin on her palms. She wasn't looking too defeated to Larya. "You sure did."

Larya continued to stroke Lim's ear, and Lim's moans started to turn into little mewls. Larya felt the catgirl start to kiss along her breasts, and gasped at the touch. "I d-don't see why we gotta, uh, do all this anyways." She rolled her shoulders, trying to get some room to move in. For someone who'd just won, she was feeling awfully ... trapped.

Uh-oh. Was she trapped? She blinked. Her eyelids felt so heavy they almost closed all the way, though. It was a surprising struggle to get them open again, and by the time she did, she'd forgotten what she'd been worried about and Lim's supple lips had almost reached her aerola.

She whimpered slightly. "I-I mean," she said, trying to disguise that she'd lost her focus, "they sh-shouldn't have to send us out here. W-why can't you just go to the girl yourself?Oh!" She arched her back slightly as Nipper's lips started to kiss right by the aerola, and the vines snaked underneath her. The vines seemed to be moving a lot more than she'd told them to, she thought.

Larya's pussy was getting wet again. She still hadn't stopped stroking Lim's ears. Should she maybe stop doing that? She blinked. Her whole head felt warm and fuzzy. It felt good, though. And wasn't that what mattered? So good to just sink into this soft, sweet pleasure ...

"You truly are a work of art," breathed the sprite, returning Larya's head to the present. "The two of you entwined. The perfect bait for a lonely leannán sídhe—though perhaps you forgot to have the teeth ready." As she said 'teeth', Larya let out a small yelp as Lim's teeth barely grazed her nipple. Oh, fuck, that feels so good.

The muse sprite was masturbating, Larya realized vacantly. She was probably really vulnerable right now. The perfect time to strike. But Larya also really liked just lying here and letting the vines play with her pussy.

Aw, she'll be like that for at least a minute, she told herself. I control these vines. I can catch her whenever. She smiled triumphantly at this logic and returned her focus to the pleasure. Lim's lips had met her nipple, now, and were gently suckling. This, coupled with the vines in her pussy, were quickly bringing her back towards orgasm.

"The elves are getting more determined, aren't they?" said the sprite evenly. "Sending druids to fetch me. Oh, it is getting harder and harder. I should not stay here."

"Too bad!" Larya burbled, bucking her hips now. Her whole body was bouncing against Lim, but they were bound together too tightly to be dislodged. "W-we caught you, remember?"

"Have you?" The sprite raised an eyebrow. "Because it looks to me like you have been addled by sex to the point you can barely think. You are bound in vines, immersed in your lover's pleasure."

Larya frowned. "No, uh..." Her mind slowly clicked into place. It felt like it took forever. It was so easy to stay languid and slow, but now she was starting to feel endangered. "Oh." Then one of Lim's fingers somehow found its way alongside the vines in her cunt, and her eyes widened. "Oh! Oh!"

"Silly slut," cooed the sprite up above. "Silly druidesses."

Larya could barely hear her, though, and certainly couldn't argue. Not with the catgirl pounding into her along her clit, sucking eagerly at her breast, mewling her pleasure. She felt Lim's juices dribbling onto her leg as the catgirl came to a quiet orgasm. She was getting close, too. She cried out again, staring straight into the sprite's beautiful purple eyes.

"Come for me," sang the muse sprite. "Complete my latest masterpiece: Two Stupid Druidsluts Caught Up In Each Other."

Larya tilted her head. "That title's kinda—oh!" Her eyes widened as she thrashed in her bindings, suddenly realizing that she was not in control, she was never in control, she never wanted to be in control. She felt the vines and fingers toying with her clit, felt Lim's rough tongue on her nipples, felt the sheer joy of submission, of helplessness, and she came. It was not as pure as the World Base orgasms—this was raw, and rough, and almost agonizing in its intensity.

And all the while, she stared up into those beautiful violet eyes and listened to Lim's and her own screams.

But as her orgasm started to fade—not that Lim slowed in her attentions, and Larya could already feel another on the way—Larya felt the fog clearing. She stopped stroking Lim's ears, ignoring the catgirl's plaintive mews, and watched the muse sprite.

The sprite was masturbating furiously now. Larya felt a small smile start to spread across her face. "Caught up in each other?" she asked sweetly.

"F-fuck ..." gasped the sprite, "... y-you two—almost done—"

Larya's fingers locked with Lim's. As the second orgasm hit, she channeled all her energy in the World Base into the moss on the boulder.

The muse sprite didn't stand a chance. The moss surged and grew without warning, wrapping and tangling around her, pulling her onto her back. Her surprised cries turned to cries of shock, then pleasure, as Larya instructed the moss tendrils to continue the job she had started.

Larya held her there with all her concentration, allowing Lim to continue to pleasure her until the catgirl finally recovered enough to rise up from her breasts with clear green eyes. Larya gave her a dazed smile. "Without. A. Hitch."

~~~~

The muse sprite was thrashing desperately as Larya climbed up onto the boulder next to her. Larya had stopped pleasuring her shortly after Lim's attentions had ceased. It had been more a vessel to poor her own lust into than a real goal, after all, and she didn't really feel any need to bring the sprite any extra pleasure after how rude she'd been to them. Now the leannán sídhe was looking very, very frustrated, and very ...

Larya blinked.

Afraid?

"Please don't!" the muse sprite gasped, seeing the net held in Larya's hand. "Please don't! Don't! Please!"