Wicked Ch. 01

Story Info
Ds couple go to a BDSM resort with your wildest fantasies.
2.7k words
3.7
15.7k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wicked Surprise...

I'm so freaking excited for our trip and the best part is that he still doesn't know where we're going. I've plotted this anniversary trip out and it's going to be incredible. The kids are taken care of for the week and a few extra days, so it will just be us. I gave him an idea of what to pack and he was definitely intrigued with my suitcase selection as I packed nearly all of our sex toys. He gives me a look and I laugh with a little shrug... "What? I plan on us having a lot of sex."

We load our stuff into an Uber and head to the airport. He discovers the first leg of our trip when I sign in for our tickets. We'll be flying into O'Hare before lunch time. After getting through security we stop by Starbucks for my customary mocha frappuccino. The concoction is such an insane calorie bomb that I only purchase them on 3 occasions; a really good day, a really bad day, and when travelling through airports.

He questions me while we're in line about what's in Chicago. I tease him with references to Harry Dresden, the protagonist wizarding P.I. to one of his favorite series, which is set in Chicago. I ask him if he wants a mocha frappuccino as well. He doesn't like coffee but this barely qualifies as coffee.

"No thanks. Those things are loaded with extra calories."

I smile... "Oh, I know but you and I are going to be burning a heck of a lot of calories this week."

"You know... You're even sexier when you're being all mysterious. Maybe we should try to find a quiet little area before our flight..."

I laugh and move to my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "I love you but I will be very unhappy if we miss our flight because we are in jail for indecent exposure." I collect my coffee and we spend our time walking through the airport, talking, and people watching. Our flight is finally preparing to board. He behaves himself on the flight... for the most part. His hands definitely did some wandering. We arrive in Chicago and pick up our luggage.

He gives me a confused look however when we store our luggage at the airport rather than taking it with us. "Are you storing it because we can't check in to the hotel yet?"

I shoot him a playful look "Who said anything about a hotel? Guess our roles are reversed and you're going to have to trust me to lead you." I give him a considering look tilting my head to the side.

"What are you looking at Mrs. Anderson?"

"Just imagining whether or not my collar would fit you." I can't help the giggles that erupt over the expression on his face. I tug his hand and pull him out of the airport.

We hop in a Taxi. I tell the cab driver "700 East Grand Avenue please." He gives me another quizzical look and I decide that I'm going to give him a kiss every time he gives me such a look on our trip. I make the mistake of telling him my new game and he proceeds to make absurd and occasionally confused expressions that I'm now obliged to kiss away from his face. The trip only takes about 20 minutes and we pull up in front the Navy Pier. We climb out of the car and my eyes are glued to his face as he reads the sign for Giordano's.

"I hope you're hungry for some authentic Chicago style deep dish pizza baby." He gives me a look and I swear a part of me melted onto that little patch of sidewalk there in Chicago. I try to move forward into the restaurant but he pulls me back for a kiss. Ugh, I love him so much. I tip back in his arms and look at him with my heart in my eyes. It's too much in that moment. I hide behind a false bravado "Enough of your mushiness man, I'm starving." He graciously allows the retreat and we sit down to order.

"This seems pretty elaborate Alina. Just what do you have up your sleeve baby."

I take another big bite of delicious deep dish... So much better than NY style! "Well... It isn't intentionally elaborate. We're on this trip mostly due to luck. I've always been exceptionally lucky."

He gives me a skeptical look. "Not sure I'm buying what you're selling."

I stick my tongue out at him "Well, I am exceptionally lucky. I'm sitting across from exhibit A of said luck."

He pauses between bites of pizza to consider what other surprises I might have in store. "I'm assuming we aren't staying in Chicago, so we're flying somewhere again... Further west I assume."

"Ooooo, I like this... kind of a Harry Dresden cosplay." I smile gleefully.

"Excuse me but I think I'm a little better dressed than that. At any rate, if anything, it's a Harry Dresden LARP."

"I knew I should've brought that collar."

"You're trying to distract me, minx. Hmmmm, It's not the time of year for skiing and what does luck have to do with any of this?" He continues trying to piece together information.

I rest my chin on my hands. "Hey Derek..."

He looks at me. "Yes?"

"You're adorable." He narrows his eyes at me which only causes me to giggle again. I look at both of our plates where we demolished our pizzas. "I think it's time to move on to our next adventure babe."

We finish paying and step out of Giordano's and into what Chicagoans affectionately call the Canyon of Concrete. We arrive and I consult the time. "We have a few hours to play before we need to head back to the airport. What do you want to do first, my love?"

He glances at an advertisement for a virtual reality game. "Let's start there." We compete with other people in the virtual reality world and had a blast figuring out how to use the technology. We move on to some other basic carnival type games. I've never been much of a roller coaster thrill seeker but I loved the game sections of theme parks when I was a kid. I look at him and think to myself that I guess I've always been drawn to terms that were high-risk and high-reward. We browse through the gift shops and pick up some items for the kids.

He convinces me to go on the Centennial Wheel, despite my apprehension. I haven't been on a ferris wheel in years and I was surprised the last time I was on one to find that I was slightly terrified. He points out how the view will be incredible and I capitulate.

I try to stay calm as we sit in our little basket of death as it slowly lurches into motion. I'm not afraid of heights necessarily but I don't like the loose swaying motion of the cart. He notices my tension and moves closer. "Alina, we're fine baby." He pulls me close to him and wraps his arms around me. "Maybe you just need to feel something other than scared."

His hand brushes my hair to one side... his lips brush across my neck. I shiver as I feel lust blending with the fear and tension I feel. Mmmm now this is familiar. His teeth start worrying my neck and I'm gasping, squirming back against him. He stretches out on the seat and pulls me onto his lap.

The wheel continues its inexorable climb up toward the Chicago skyline. His hand unzips my shorts and expertly finds my clit. I clap my own hand over my mouth so the people in the carts above and below us can't hear my cries.

He whispers to me as he rubs my clit hard and slow, occasionally dipping into my wet pussy. He tells me so many sweet things. How and why he loves me. All the times today his cock was hard for me and he thought about taking what he wanted... what belongs to him. How I set him free when I captured him... when he captured me. I can't hold on and he knows I'm about to cum. My constant squirming and frantic whimpers are clear signs. "Cum for me Alina."

I turn my head back over my shoulder and he leans down for my kiss. I cum as I kiss him and he absorbs my cry of pleasure. His clever skilled fingers keep pressing my clit causing strong twitches throughout my body. He withdraws his hand and zips my pants up. This time he sucks on his own fingers. "You always taste so good Alina."

We're silent for a few minutes as we look out over the Chicago skyline. I imagine the view must be even more incredible at night. I hold his hand. "You did it again."

"Did what?" with yet another quizzical look. I laugh and kiss him, still playing my earlier game.

"You took something I was never very fond of and you made it special... You made it good for me. I will always think of these moments now when I think of a ferris wheel. Thank you Derek." The rest of the ride is enjoyable. Turns out my fear can't hold a candle to the love I have for him.

We grab a quick bite at the Navy Pier before hitching another Uber ride back to the airport. I collect our luggage from the storage area at O'Hare. I get our tickets from the counter and check our luggage again for our next flight.

His expression goes from curious to incredulous when he sees our next destination is Bozeman, Montana. "What on earth kind of surprise could be in Montana?"

"Something you'll have to see to believe." I'm so freaking excited. One leg of the trip down and two to go. Our plane should arrive in Bozeman shortly after 8pm with the time zone change. I forego anymore mocha frappuccinos but I do have a couple of drinks at the airport bar. "We'll land in Bozeman a little after 8 and I expect it will be a quiet evening for us since we'll need to rest so we aren't jetlagged."

We board our flight to Bozeman and enjoy people watching as the plane fills up. This time on the flight, I'm the handsy one. The flight is almost 3.5 hours and touching him is driving me insane. I love talking to him as much as I love fucking him. We land and collect our luggage again. We joke about how we should wear a butt plug on the flight home just to give TSA a thrill when we enter the body scanners. As we walk away from the baggage claim we see a man waiting in a business suit holding a sign that says "Anderson".

I pull my luggage up toward him with Derek following a step behind. "Excuse me Sir, we're the Andersons." I look back at Derek's face. I chuckle over the fact I've confounded him again. I verify our identity with the driver as well as a code I received via email regarding our chauffeur. He introduces himself as Andrew and welcomes us to Montana. He escorts us out to a black shiny Escalade. He opens the door for us and then promptly loads our luggage. Derek's looking confused again so I grab his face in my hands and plant another kiss on him. "You're not going to believe what's waiting for us. Harry would've never figured it out either."

We slide into the backseat and Andrew starts the car. We're several minutes into our drive when I unbuckle and my hand slips down to his pants. I move to the floorboard and between his knees. He casts a glance up toward our driver and I can feel his hesitation. I know something he doesn't know though.

On top of that, I feel bold and fuck, touching him on that plane was torture. I look up at him as my hand wraps around his cock. "I can't wait any longer Derek. I need your cock in me." He gives a little groan and looks again at Andrew.

I pull his cock out and my eyes fasten on the beads of precum leaking from the head of his cock. I give his cock a slow hard lick from base to tip. He watches the joy and pleasure I get when I drag my tongue through his precum. "Andrew?"

Andrew answers from the front of the Escalade, "Yes ma'am?"

"You don't have any issues with me sucking my husband's cock back here do you?" Derek looks at me a little stunned and a lot horny.

Andrew chuckles... "Not at all... lucky guy."

I work him deep into my throat and it feels so good. I hear him whisper "Fuck." It doesn't take him long to take control. I know it's about an hour long car ride though. I decide to edge him a little and dance back from an orgasm when he gets close. I love making his control snap. And fuck does it snap.

He's holding my head down on his cock while he thrusts up and further down my throat. I'm moaning while I take his cock and I can't wait to feel his cum flooding my mouth. My hand circles his balls and gently pulls them as I continue throating him. This time when he's on the edge, I push him over. He groans and his cock is pulsing and flooding my mouth. Mmmmm he tastes delicious. I give one last squeeze with my throat, making sure I drained every drop. I kiss the tip of his cock and then move back to my seat.

I move close to him in the backseat, basking in the afterglow. It's another 20 minutes until we pass a sign saying Montage Big Sky Resort 3 miles ahead. He looks at me, "A resort? It's not ski season, so why here?"

"You'll find out soon." I'm practically vibrating in my seat with excitement. We pull into the resort and Andrew opens the door for us. He tells us not to trouble ourselves with the luggage. It will be sent to our room.

A woman is waiting to greet us at the front entrance of the resort. "Welcome Alina and Derek. My name is Rachel and I'm with The Roissy Society. If you will follow me, I will escort you to your rooms. I trust you both had a good flight?" We walk with Rachel to the elevator.

"It was an easy direct flight from Chicago, thank you." I look at Derek and I imagine that he is barely resisting the urge to pull his phone out and Google The Roissy Society. The elevator doors open to a couple partially nude and clearly planning on fucking in the elevator. Rachel doesn't bat an eye and we follow her into the elevator as she continues talking.

"Congratulations on winning the contest by the way. I think you'll find that this event is perfectly suited for a couple of your interests."

The elevator doors open and we follow Rachel down the hallway. "I will be by in the morning to go over some paperwork and answer any questions you may have about the non-disclosure agreements and lists of activities being provided by the Roissy Society." Rachel stops outside of room #308. "Until then, feel free to explore this menu of experiences in which you can partake. I wish you both a goodnight." Rachel hands us each a rather thick packet as well as a room key.

Derek looks at me and simply states, "Just what IS The Roissy Society Alina and what contest was she talking about?"

I slide the key card in front of the door and it flashes green. We open the door and find our luggage neatly placed inside. We both enter the room and I start explaining as he opens the packet Rachel gave him and starts flipping through it.

"So, a few months ago, I entered a contest for erotica and submitted some of my favorite stories... and... this was the prize. It's kind of an adult BDSM-

"-Fantasyland. Fuck, have you looked at these activities? There's an entire section devoted to rape fantasies."

I give him a smile of pure wicked heat. "Happy Anniversary baby."