Wicked Games Pt. 11

Story Info
Nicholas adjusts to life in Sodom House.
10.4k words
4.44
10.2k
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

This story contains persistent themes of nonconsensual, rough, painful sex and gender identity issues. Proceed with caution.

*

It was interesting, Nicholas thought, the difference between how Rose fucked and how Ganza fucked. Rose enjoyed hurting you with her huge cock, obviously, but she was very... precise, very measured in how she did it, always in total control.

Ganza, on the other hand, seemed to give herself to this unhinged frenzy the second her cock touched sphincter. No patience, she began boring her hardness into him as fast as possible, and began sawing in and out hard and fast as soon as she had plunged all the way in. Brutal, punishing, especially given that Nicholas was pretty sure she was larger than Rose, but... it was steady. She seemed to be as much a slave to her own rhythm as Nicholas now was, and after enough time, the burning pain of her cock slamming him could almost fade into the background and he could find the mental space to think.

Truth was, this didn't hurt anywhere near as bad as he had hurt an hour ago, when Valerie had stormed into the room to confront him and Rose, when her eyes met his and he saw the murderous anger in them. And the thing was she didn't even stay mad, she looked at him and her expression instantly softened and she just got so, so sad, her eyes welled with tears and she could just manage one word:

"Why?"

And maybe he could have leaned on the "Oh, she made me, she caught me, told me she was going to hurt me if I didn't give in," which was all true enough, but in the moment... he had just said, "I wanted to feel girly again."

And that was where she started weeping. He'd just said, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

Around this time Rose had sidled over toward Valerie, "Hey Veeb-"

The second Valerie heard her voice, she was furious again. "You get the FUCK away from me. How dare you..."

Nicholas had trouble following that conversation, just sort of sat there on the bed reeling in the horror of what he had done, what he had become. God, he really had been enjoying fucking Rose, huh. He'd really... given himself to it, completely. He felt dirty, inconceivably foul.

He wasn't hearing the words, but watching the body language of the two of them the story was clear enough; Rose was getting under Valerie's skin, inch by inch, calming her down, appealing to their deep history and familiarity with each other. Some deliberate little jab made Valerie mad again, Rose just laughed at her reaction and slapped her on the back.

His brain did zero in on Rose saying the words, "Obviously he needs to be punished."

He looked up at Valerie. A mischievous grin broke out on her face when her eyes made contact with his. "Obviously," she said.

Rose stroked her back. "So what do you wanna do to him?"

"Me personally," Valerie said, "I don't want to do anything with him." Oof, that hurt. Valerie went on, "I'm worried he'd see that as a reward at this point. If you were acting out to get my attention, Nicholas-"

"That's not-"

"I'm not going to reward this behavior by giving you my cock. And if what you wanted was freedom, well, you fucked around with the wrong futa for that. Tie him to the coffee table, Rose. Let the others have their way with him. He wants to get screwed by other futas so bad, let's let him have it til he's sick of it."

So that's where he was now. Ganza was the first to start on him, but he was jolted from his memory by Iris smacking him in the face with her cock.

"Open up, sissyboy," she said, a weird almost-friendly smile on her face.

Nicholas hesitated, and a second later Iris reached down to pinch his nose shut. His mouth opened to let some air in, and instead her hard cock barged into his mouth.

"Mhmmm baby," she moaned with pleasure, gyrating her hips a little, luxuriating in the wetness of Nicholas' throat. She liked the little "Gluk gluk" noises a throat made when she fucked it deep enough.

"Oooh, play with my ass, baby," she said eagerly.

"Uhh, Iris, he's tied down," Ganza said.

"Right. Right right," she said, and went on throat fucking him.

"You see, Veeb," Rose said, arm wrapped around Valerie's tense body as they both sat on the couch watching Nicholas' punishment, "you can try to be good, do the right thing, but most people aren't, like, law-abiding because they're so fucking decent. It's just easier for them to keep their heads down, follow the rules. And so when they're presented with an easy temptation, they'll usually just give into it. So, you know, don't be too hard on Nicholas. I make myself," she flipped her hair, "very difficult to say no to, you know."

"Yeah..." Valerie squirmed a little. "So like... how, you know, consensual was it, what happened with you and Nicholas."

"I mean," Rose waved her hands for a moment, trying to think how to say what she was trying to say, "he did absolutely give himself to it, but only after I made it clear that I'd be rough with him if he didn't." She smirked at Valerie. "I still got rough with him anyway. But he did fight it. Anyway," she put her arm around Valerie again, "you didn't react to that pic the way you did because you actually believed that, like, I got consent from him like a normal person, right?"

Valerie sighed. "I guess not."

"So what was it?" Rose was grinning eagerly at her.

Thinking about it Valerie wasn't sure. She said nothing for a few moments.

Rose stuck her hand in Valerie's hair and started stroking her scalp, "It was the eyes, wasn't it?"

"Yeah... yeah I guess it was. Like, he just looked so... into it, into servicing you."

Rose nodded smugly. "Can't fake that look."

Valerie considered punching her in the face, but decided against it. "It's been a while since I've seen that look in his eyes," she said, glumly.

Rose made a big sarcastic "Awww," noise at her, and went in for a kiss on her cheek. "And why do you suppose that was?"

"I don't know... we took a break from fucking because it was hurting him, and we just sort of never got back into it."

"Poor baby," Rose said with a smirk, "You see, that was your mistake, trying to be the good guy. You should've just kept fucking him. I'd still have coerced him the second I had the opportunity, obvi, but... he might not have made those eyes at me, if he'd been getting the good dick from you."

"Maybe..."

"You got too rough with him again after I had him the first time, yeah?" Rose was looking at her, eager for details. "I mean, obviously, you tried to rape him even before I had him, don't lie, you told me, but... you kept going too far, even after he was traumatized, right?"

In a plaintive tone, Valerie said, "He wanted me to..."

"Yeah? Well, you wanted it too, didn't you?" Rose stroked Valerie's back in that way that... well, it did something to her. "You liked doing it, yeah? Liked that it was hurting him?"

Valerie sighed. "Yeah."

"You even liked that it was fucking his head up, right?"

Valerie squirmed. "Yeah. A lot of the time I felt bad about it, but I also came really hard a lot of times thinking about how I was wrecking him."

"Hmmm," Rose seemed satisfied to hear that. A loud "MMMPH" from Nicholas on the table redirected their attention to the display happening over there. Iris was stuffing her cock all the way down his throat, his nose pressed against her pubes, her arms on the back of his head holding him in place as she made rapid shallow little thrusts. She seemed like she was getting close to coming. Ganza seemed to have noticed too, she was watching Iris with this intense horny interest as she kept fucking Nicholas' hole, hands clawing down his back to rest on his buttocks, greedily squeezing them. Nicholas himself seemed to be being pushed to his limit, tears streaming from his eyes, face blue.

"You like watching this too, don't you?" Rose said. "Don't bother denying it, I can tell," she said, and grabbed at the bulge in Valerie's pants.

"Ahh!" she gasped at the touch on her cock. "Y-yeah, I like watching this."

"Yeah..." Rose just kept rubbing Valerie through her jeans. "I bet you're not even liking it in a vengeful way anymore, you just like it because you like this shit, yeah?"

Valerie was quivering, "Ah! Uhh, I mean, probably."

"Hmmm," Rose purred, "You know what you like, which puts you ahead of all those other drones who just tumble through life not wanting anything. So why be boring, you know? Why castrate yourself? Come hunting with me again, Veebie. You know you want to."

Valerie didn't notice Nicholas glance over at Rose's hand on Valerie's cock, a look of deep sadness in his eyes. Rose did, though, and shot Nicholas a cruel smirk and a wink.

Through the pleasure of Rose's hand on her cock, something Rose had said penetrated her brain. "Nicholas... AH! He was saying he wanted to be castrated."

"Is that right?" Rose frowned. She stopped stroking Valerie. "Kinda taking the girly thing pretty far, huh?"

"I guess. I don't know, he seems like he's having gender identity issues."

"Mm," Rose sat thinking. "Obviously, we can't let him castrate himself."

Valerie seemed stricken by that statement. "I mean..."

"Well c'mon Veeb, you don't wanna never see his little balls knocking around again, right?"

"No..."

"So we're agreed," Rose said, smug grin.

"I'm not sure I want to keep him from-"

"I mean, he still doesn't know what he wants, right? So, we'll let him feel girly, keep him in some nice girly clothes, I can do his makeup since, you know, you're inadequate on that front," she paused to savor Valerie's hurt look at that, "and who knows? Maybe it'll turn out that's all he needs, girly clothes and big hard dicks going up him. If not, well... we'll burn that bridge when he tries to cross it, you know?"

"I still don't-" Valerie started to say, but her voice was drowned out by the sound of Iris moaning as she reached her climax. She held the back of Nicholas' head tight against her body, making twitchy little shallow thrusts into him as she pumped her seed deep in his throat. When she was finished she gave this deep satisfied sigh as she pulled her cock out of his face.

"Ooohh, you did so good baby," she purred, and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

Nicholas opened his mouth to speak, but first a geyser of cum shot out of his face. After a moment he managed, "Th- thanks."

Iris just giggled at that, gave his hair a tousle and flounced over to the couch to flop down right between Rose and Valerie. "Whatcha talkin' bout?" she asked.

"Oh, Valerie here was just saying she's fine with us keeping sweet Nickyboy here as our prisoner indefinitely, and that she's definitely gonna come hunting with us again," Rose said airily.

"That's not-" Valerie started.

But she was cut off by Iris saying, "Oh sick! We've missed you Val, you know that right?"

"Thanks..." Valerie said. She sat there watching Ganza continue to pummel Nicholas with her cock. "God, she really goes for a while, huh?"

Rose nodded, "Impressive stamina, I've always thought. Oh, hiiii Skyeee," she belted out, noticing a tired-looking Skye trudging into the house, "Did you hear, Nicholas cheated on Valerie. With me, but still, figured he should be punished. You want in?"

Skye blinked. "Wh- Guh? Ffff... Yeah I guess." She started walking over toward Nicholas, muttering, "GodDAMNit Rose."

"His mouth is free," Iris piped up.

"Fuck that," Rose blurted out, cruel grin on her face, "you should go in his ass at the same time as Ganza." Nicholas shot Rose a wide eyed, pleading expression at that. "Oh don't look at me like that," she said, "it's a punishment after all."

Skye grabbed Nicholas' hair, tilted his head up to look into his eyes. "What did I tell you? You break her heart, I hurt you real bad."

Nicholas just sighed. "Yeah..."

The barest hint of a smirk tugged at Skye's mouth. "And I'll like doing it too. So Ganz," she said, looking up, "how do we wanna angle this?"

Soon enough Nicholas was screaming, real blood curdling screams too. And no matter how bad it got, Valerie stayed rock-hard at the spectacle. Rose clearly took notice of this, conspicuously craning her neck around Iris to steal glances at her hardness. Soon enough she said to Iris, "Hey, let me get over there, sit next to Veebie." Iris scooted over, and Rose slid into place next to Valerie, her one arm around Valerie's shoulder, her other hand down at her cock, rubbing it through her jeans.

Rose had her face close to Valerie's drinking in her little gasps and moans of pleasure as she rubbed away. "Hmmm, you know I've missed this thing, Val."

"Y-yeah?" Valerie managed.

"Hey," she said softly, "let's frot together, huh? Just lay down on the couch and rub our cocks together." She glanced over at Nicholas and grinned wickedly. "Make him watch, yeah?"

And so Nicholas lay there tied to the table watching as Rose lay down on top of Valerie, as they rubbed their hard cocks together through their pants, as their lips found each other and Rose filled Valerie's mouth with her tongue, as their hands were all over each other's bodies... as the two cocks buried inside him continued to stretch his asshole to this alarmingly painful extent, kept driving into him, over and over... he was breaking, body and heart. He looked at Rose and Valerie and envied both of them so much.

He slumped his head down on the table, just to escape the moment a little. But a second later a hand tugged his head up by the hair. Skye's voice came from behind him.

"Nope, you've gotta watch. That girl isn't yours anymore, and you're not hers. You don't get to look away."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was Nicholas' life now. Every day he would get up around 8:00 am, put on a French maid outfit with a slutty little short skirt and frilly little panties underneath and spend about eight hours cleaning around the house. Rose had been clear about that, that he'd have to earn his keep, and while he was working he'd have to be in his uniform.

Had anyone ever cleaned anything in the house? Nicholas saw no evidence anyone had. Floors covered in wrappers and crushed up cans and bottles, underneath those a thick layer of crumbs. Random articles of clothing strewn about the place, usually encrusted with at least one bodily fluid, grime all over every glass surface, weird hardened drops of God knew what on the walls... he rarely felt like he was making any real headway, he could spend all day cleaning and not actually make it clean.

He'd start around 8, yeah, and normally none of the other girls... no no, he wasn't supposed to think of himself that way... normally none of the girls would be awake until 11, if not later, so he'd get 3 good productive hours in. Once the girls were up though, all bets were off, he could expect random acts of sodomy for the rest of the day. Sometimes it'd be a surprise, he'd be bent over the toilet scrubbing it and suddenly he'd feel a hand pull his panties down and a cock ram it's way into him. Or sometimes they'd use more "advanced tactics", like when Ganza would stare him dead in the eye and pour a can of soda on the floor right in front of him and say, "Clean it up, Maidboy." And when he bent over to sop it up... she'd pull his panties down and ram her cock into him.

But he'd be allowed to stop at 4:00 pm, and if Rose was around usually around this time they'd go up to her room to play dress up. She'd do his face up, sometimes even put curls or crimps in his hair, and then the outfits, all manner of skirts and skinny jeans and booty shorts and lacy stockings, all sorts of skimpy little crop tops and tank tops, pretty little dresses... Every day something different, too, in no small part because the clothes didn't tend to survive the evening, and so every day looking at himself in the mirror after Rose was done with him was something special, something precious.

And then most nights they'd all hang out for a little while, crowded together in the downstairs area, playing a video game or watching a movie, something. And for a little while, lounging around all girlified with them, he would feel for a little bit like one of them.

Of course he wasn't, they were always quick to remind him of that. Ganza in particular either didn't know his name or simply didn't care to refer to him as anything other than "Maidboy". And Rose seemed to have dropped calling him just "Nicky" pretty much entirely, instead going for "Nickyboy", presumably because she knew it bothered him. But still, for a little while most nights things were relaxed and they were all together and he was one of them, kind of, and goddammit he felt like one of the girls.

And at some point, the fucking would start. Maybe someone would be waiting for their turn at the game and just grab his head and push it down to start fucking his face. Maybe someone would lose the game and use his body to take their frustration out on.

The one night he fantasized about the most was the time they had all watched the movie Heathers. Rose was putting Nicholas' look together, blue skirt and a skimpy black top and a gray open sweater, and she mentioned that it was "Like what Veronica is wearing in Heathers when she shoots the guy," and Nicholas said that he didn't know what she was talking about. Rose was appalled, and insisted that they watch the movie that night.

He liked it well enough, what he saw of it. But he also liked the feeling of being in that relatively cozy outfit, snuggled up on the couch between Rose and Ganza, Rose with her hand draped lazily around his shoulder.

He felt the energy in the room start to shift when the two bullies in the movie started to strip in the woods. It was a subtle thing, but Nicholas was well attuned to these shifts at this point. Rose's arm tightened around his body, her fingernails started scratching at his upper arm, gently at first, then harder, deeper. Ganza's hand went up to his head to start playing with his hair. He could feel them both starting to breathe more excitedly.

Suddenly the world flipped over, his head cracked hard against a hard surface. Dazed for a second, but he quickly worked out that Ganza had slammed his head against the table in front of them. He felt Rose holding his torso down while Ganza pulled his skirt and panties down. Soon Ganza was shoving her cock up his ass, dry and much too fast.

Nicholas let out a series of urgent, pained little "Ak! Ak! Ak!" noises, almost drowned out by the long low noise somewhere between a growl and a moan Ganza was making:

"Hmmmmnnnrrrgh you're so FUCKING tight dude."

She was driving her cock in and out with the same punishing speed she always did. Nicholas struggled to get away until Rose gave him a tug on the hair, turning his head to face her.

And it was like magic, like a switch flipped in his brain, all it took was Rose tugging his hair and him looking into her eyes, the burning horny look she was giving him, and he wasn't being violently intruded upon anymore, he was a happy little slut getting some more hard cock. God, no one else brought this side of him out like she did.

He let out a deliberately cute little "Ah!" at the hair tug.

She smirked with some satisfaction. "Having fun yet?"

"Yessssss," he gasped.

"Hmmm, good boy. I'd fuck your face, but I want you to watch this movie. Keep your eyes on the screen, okay? But also, stroke on my cock, keep it nice and hard, and once Ganza's done with you I'm gonna fuck you real good, okay?"

He nodded happily, "Yessss Mistress."

She pulled her pants down to expose her cock to him, and guided his hand to it. Dutifully, he started stroking down the length of it.

Rose sucked in air sharply. "Mmm. Goooood boy. Hey, Iris, you want his other hand?"

So soon enough Nikki was stroking a big hard cock in each hand and getting rammed in the pussy by Ganza and feeling so gorgeously, magnificently slutty. Ganza was brutal, as always, but Nikki had long since learned the trick that when she performed enjoyment, she discovered how to enjoy it. Sexy little moans and delighted little "Ah!"s and "Ooh!"s and ramming, ramming, ramming herself into Ganza's thrusts. And just like that Ganza was putty in her hands, brutal and powerful yes, but utterly in the thrall of her own lust, driven mad with desire for the sexy little thing she was fucking, hands running all over Nikki's body, grabbing and smacking, deep moans and heavy breathing and desperate fucking.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers