Wicked Heart

Story Info
After being blackmailed for a year Tony gets his revenge.
5.8k words
4.31
6.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony! Where is my food!" An irritated demanding female voice called from the other room. Tony was in his own apartment, and had been for quite a while now; he'd come to terms with being single long ago. In the absence of accompaniment appeared this sorority girl, Kari. He knew her by sight at least, simplified to a captivating Asian beauty corrupted by Western cliches. She had the cliche feature of every other co-ed on campus: thin but curvy, dyed blonde hair down past her shoulders (with extensions), and an easy smile. Her body was fit too thanks to gym sessions, which made it even more difficult not to stare at her whenever she came by demanding something of him. All because he accidentally walked in on her changing and caught a glimpse of her smooth as he entered what he thought was an empty classroom. Since then he was forced to be her lackey, blackmailed by the incident, which brought her to his apartment demanding he make her dinner.

"Here you go," He rushed out with the plate in hand before she could get mad again. "I'm sorry I didn't know how much time we needed." The moment the words left his lips, they became untrue. He knew exactly how long it took to make, but she was too impatient for the wait. It wasn't like he actually cared about making her anything or doing any favors for anyone else, especially when their relationship consisted solely of her giving orders and having them followed without question. As far as Tony was concerned she was a bitch, but so long as she held the incident over his head, he couldn't disobey her and risk the social fallout and likely suspension or expulsion.

"You better be sorry," She sneered as she took a bite of the food. "It tastes good though, I'll give you that." He nodded his head, and used the time to escape back to the other room.

"Ah wait," She called before he could run away.

"What do you want?" His tone dripped with boredom and resentment.

"A foot rub, my feet are so sore from practice today. Do me a favor would ya? You're always up here anyway..." The request was ridiculous, even formatting it as a request was a lie, she was ordering him to do it. "I know you want to touch my feet anyway. You're likely into that stuff, perv." She insulted him as he knelt to fulfill her command. She aggressively shoved her foot into his face as she continued eating. He let out no words of discontent as he learned doing so would only elongate her stay.

She sighed once he finished rubbing her feet. "That will do for today." That's all she said after getting off his chest, no thank yous for the meal, no gratitude for helping her out. Just one simple sigh of relief, as if he just gave her permission to take advantage of his kindness.

He stood up and went back to where he usually sat watching TV alone until she inevitably showed up again tomorrow. This happened almost every day, except Sundays when she worked. Once he realized he was trapped there forever, he began to dread those days, wishing she wouldn't show up. Yet he still obeyed her commands, knowing full well he'd never be able to stop serving her whims.

+++

As Tony walk between classes he found Kari out of the corner of his eye. "Fucking bitch," He scoffed. She was wearing tight jeans and a form fitting blouse, her figure accentuated nicely by both. If she weren't such a cunt he might have given some consideration to asking her out instead of spending his free time sitting around in solitude. Unfortunately, the way she treated everyone put him firmly in the category of people he despised. No matter how attractive she looked, her personality ruined everything for him.

The memory of last night replayed itself of her pressing her foot into his face, he imagined if the roles were reversed, of her being on her knees with his cock pressed against her lips. His arm lifted his phone as his thumb hovered over a black app with a red demonic eye on it, that he didn't remember installing. In his moment of surprise, his arm moved independently of his mind, opening the app and framing her in the camera. Before he could think better of it, the photo snapped.

"What the fuck?" He spoke aloud, which was rare as he was so accustomed to being alone. He checked the phone to see the photo of Kari walking across the campus yard shift to a photo of her on her knees, lips wrapped around his dick. The demonic eye on the app was no longer there, but there was now an email attachment. He clicked it to see a message from 'Wicked Hearts' with a video link.

He took a few seconds to contemplate if this was really happening to him, before pressing the video link. A black screen with a demonic red eye appeared, and an inhuman voice spoke: "It appears that you have fallen prey to the appetites of your wicked heart. Don't worry the first time is free, we'll be in touch soon again, I'm sure." The video ended.

He wasn't sure what to make of this, so he pressed play again. Nothing. No video, no email, just black. The screen stayed black as the realization struck him that he had no idea how to get the image back. The second realization was the app had been deleted. "What the fuck is going on?" He shouted.

+++

Tony's head was swimming in confusion as he sat alone in his apartment, skipping the classes that he had remaining for the day. His mind wandered to the events that occurred the day before and he wondered if he was going mad. The video kept playing in his mind over and over, but he knew it was more than just that. There were so many things about it that he found unsettling, not the least of which being the demonic eye on the app that appeared and disappeared as it pleased. He heard the sound of the door unlocking and he went over to check the other room. It was Kari.

"You're early," He stated, trying to mask the concern in his voice.

"Yeah well, I got the whole day off today." She smiled, walking past him. He immediately knew something was wrong, she usually came in yelling and screaming not so soft-spoken like this. "I was thinking about you earlier today. Where were you during Calculus?" Her words took him by surprise, he assumed he'd been caught.

"I wasn't thinking about you." He responded defensively. "I was thinking about work and stuff. I'm busy you know?"

"I wonder if we can change that..." She said with a sly smile. "I was thinking about the day I caught you peeping on me. I bet you'd love to see that again wouldn't you?" His eyes widened unsure of how to respond. It felt like a trap question, that no matter how answered she was going to make some unreasonable demand of him. "The way you looked at me when I caught you..." She began to unbutton the blouse, exposing the ample cleavage beneath. "I could feel your gaze on me all day after that." She kept going as her top fell to the floor, revealing a black lacey bra with red accents that accentuated her figure.

"You've always had such a good eye for fashion haven't you?" She said in a sarcastic tone, "But I bet you'd prefer me out of them."

"The fuck!" He exclaimed, his mind overwhelmed by the enchanting view before him. His eyes were drawn to her chest like magnets. "What's going on?" He demanded to know, confused as to how this was happening.

"It's really simple, you're going to do anything and everything I tell you to." She stepped closed and grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to a nearby chair. " For your first order, sit back and enjoy." She commanded.

Tony sat in the chair and watched her as she put her hands behind her head, pushing her breasts up. "You can't be serious..." He began, but stopped short as she pressed her bare breast against his mouth. "Augh, what the fuck is going on!" He screamed as she pressed her tit against him. "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, just sit back and relax." She smiled at him, pressing harder against his face. He began to breathe heavily through his nostrils, feeling the warmth of her breast as her hard nipple pressed against him. The overwhelming warmth of her soft flesh was soothing to his mind. Her scent filled his nostrils, she was clearly wearing some type of perfume that he loved. His mind felt like it was shutting down as her breasts smothered him.

"All you have to do is sit there, I'll do the work." He could hear the smile in her voice. She eventually pulled away and he felt like he was in a strip club as she seductively removed the rest of her clothing. Once she was down to her underwear, she stood before him, "How do you like the show?" She asked as she slowly turned around, giving him a good look at her lacey red ass.

"You're really something..." He whispered.

She turned back to face him, "You're going to have a lot more fun with me than you know." She began to rub herself through the thin fabric, moaning softly, "So much fun..." Tony's mind raced a mile a minute, this was too far for some joke, and this obviously wasn't Kari in her right mind. She stepped in close and began her lap dance, her supple ass cheeks pressed against his groin. She moved closer, rubbing her pussy over his pants while continuing her teasing. As soon as he thought she might finish, she spun away from him and started grinding her hips into his crotch. He could barely contain himself, his cock strained against his boxers as it pushed outward. She leaned forward until only inches separated their faces, then she kissed him, forcing her tongue inside his mouth. When they broke apart, she bit his lip, leaving a small mark, making sure he noticed. She continued dancing for him, moving even lower now, rubbing her breasts across his lap.

Her hand slid under his shirt and rubbed his abs, sending chills throughout his entire being. Then she reached between his legs, sliding her fingers along the outside of his pants along his shaft. She let go of him long enough to remove his belt and pants, letting them fall to the ground. Next came his briefs, which she also discarded without hesitation. Finally freed of any restraints or clothes, his erect cock sprung forth, standing tall and proud. She put one hand around his shaft and squeezed. "Wow, I'm not sure I've ever seen something this big before." She whispered in his ear, her warm breath caressing his neck. "You really are a perv huh?"

"No I'm not," He tried to argue but it was weak.

"Well you're about to get your wish." She smiled, her eyes lighting up with excitement. She lowered herself, wrapping her lips around the tip and began to lick it. Her soft tongue gliding across his cock, making him moan in delight. "Mmm, you like that?" She asked, her voice muffled by his cock. She didn't wait for an answer before pushing him into her mouth. His cock was so big, he had never felt anything quite like it. She put her hands behind her head as she worked her head along his shaft, bobbing back and forth as she licked his balls and shaft. The warmth of her mouth was incredible.

"Fuck," He exclaimed, trying to stifle his moans as she continued to bob her head up and down on his cock. "What's going on? Who are you?" He asked. She ignored him, focusing on sucking him off instead of answering his questions. He was reminded of the strange occurrence this evening related to Kari and the email. It was almost like the email made his immoral thought come true, as if they changed her to fulfill his desire. It didn't seem possible, but here she was on her knees, much like the photo he saw earlier.

Her tongue flicked his shaft, running over his balls as her lips glided up and down his length. The pleasure was overwhelming and his body was responding without his control. "Ahh!" He screamed, his cock swelling in her mouth as he began to cum. "Oh my god," He moaned as he exploded.

She swallowed everything he gave her, then slowly licked his shaft clean, savoring the taste. "I have to admit, I'm a bit impressed with this. I didn't expect that from you." She said, a smug expression on her face as she licked her fingers clean of his cum. "You were a wonderful servant today..." She cooed into his ear, nibbling at it, making him shiver. She stood up and began searching the room for her clothes, making her disappearance as quick as her entrance.

As the door shut on her exit, an email toned played from his phone, another video from 'Wicked Hearts' he assumed. He checked it, finding it was just a photo of his cock being sucked, with a short note, "That concludes your free trail of 'Wicked Hearts'. Hope to see you again." He checked the app to see if the demonic eye was still there but there was no trace of it.

+++

Tony was pacing his room after his final class, he couldn't stop thinking about yesterday the way Kari acted, and the app that caused it to happen. His mind looped the memory of her pressed against him, pleasuring his body with her mouth, and her tight ass rubbing along his crotch. The way she looked up at him, and licked her fingers clean of his cum after she swallowed every drop. Her perverted expression after she realized how much pleasure she was giving him. He began to get excited, and it only got worse when he saw her through the window in the living room. She was walking up to the apartment in her short skirt and white blouse. He wasn't sure if she would actually be like that this time, but he really hoped she was.

She let herself inside and put down her purse, then started removing her shoes. "What you staring at perv? Where is my food!" What immediately greeted him was her usual self, the cunt who blackmailed him to service her wants and needs. He hated this, despised this, version of her. He wanted the one from yesterday back.

"I'll get right on that." He told her, trying to hide his disappointment. As he turned tail to cook her meal.

"Just as you should," She scoffed, placing herself on the couch playing on her phone.

He paused midstride, he wanted her to experience what he has gone through, to be a servant to someone you hate because of some blackmail. Overcome with wicked thoughts his hand pulled out his phone and the demonic app appeared under his thumb for a second time. He opened the app, and snapped a photo of her, but this time a notice appeared on his screen.

He didn't bother reading it, but it said, 'Welcome back returning user of 'Wicked Hearts' as this is not your first time using the app, you might offer payment to achieve your desire. The cost will be adjusted depending on the user's request, this request will cost the user piece of their humanity.' He immediately pressed accept and watched the image of her morph into her naked in the kitchen cooking him food. "You're going to regret treating me like shit," He whispered to himself before approaching her.

"What are you doing?" She asked, seeing his lust-filled eyes.

"You know what, I don't feel like cooking today, so get to it." He told her, taking the phone out of her hand and pressing a few buttons. He sat at the table, placing the phone on the table next to him. He watched her face contort to scorn as she stood up and entered the kitchen. It had worked, it had actually worked! She wasn't complaining, she didn't even know what was happening.

He sat there in the chair watching her as she got the meal ready. Her juicy ass swaying as she walked back and forth, then it came to a grinding halt as her arm stretched across the table to get the pepper shaker. As he watched her move closer, he noticed the demonic eye on the app. It appeared once again, its inhuman gaze watching him. Then it shifted over to Kari, and back to Tony, then it was gone again. He checked the phone but found no sign of it, so he looked up to see Kari's arms pressed against the table, her face close to his.

"What the fuck are you doing!" She demanded to know, her eyes wide with anger. He didn't answer, he just stared into her eyes, "Get the hell away from me!" She pushed herself away from the table and rushed to the kitchen. She froze in place when she found herself at the stove, as her mind filled with dinners to cook. "What is going on!" She asked, her eyes wide in fear. She turned around to see Tony standing behind her, his eyes burning with desire. She backed away, her mouth agape in confusion and fear.

"You need to learn your place," He growled at her, approaching her with predatory grace. His hands went to her throat and squeezed, cutting off her air supply. Her hands struggled to pry his fingers off her, her legs flailing as she tried to kick him away. "Strip." He whispered in her ear. He let go of her throat and stepped back, watching as the order rooted itself into her mind.

"No," She responded as she stumbled backward, catching herself on the counter. Despite this her body moved against her whims, obeying his command. She pulled the top down, letting the cold air kiss her breasts as she let the garment fall to the floor. She then pulled the skirt down and kicked it away, leaving her bare except for her underwear.

"I hate you!" She exclaimed as she covered her private parts with her arms.

"Now be a good girl, and make me dinner." His eyes watched as her body moved to obey, but her mind screamed no, her thoughts were filled with hatred. She would rather die than do this for him, but some foreign power was possessing her body and forcing her to do this. "You will say thank you for me fixing you." He told her as he stepped closer. "Say it!" He yelled in her face.

"Thank you for fixing me," She parroted. He nodded in approval and stepped out of the kitchen, watching her from afar. He sat back down at the table, looking at his phone, making sure he was keeping track of her. Engraving the look of her body into his mind. The way her breasts bounced, and swayed as she worked. The way her legs looked, the muscles shifting under her soft skin, the way her ass moved when she walked, the way her eyes tried to hide their desires. She had always been the perfect bitch, but she had never looked so good.

He felt a sense of pride at the sight before him, and he knew he was just getting started. She entered the room and served his food on a plate, placing it in front of him. He hungrily took a bite of the food, chewing slowly as he thought about how much more he wanted her. "I feel like something is lacking. Get on your knees and crawl over to me." He said, not bothering to look up at her as he chewed another piece of meat.

She dropped to all fours and crawled toward him. When she reached him she stared up at him with eyes flaming with rage. "I could really use a blowjob. Will really add an extra sensation to the meal." He ordered, pulling the fork out of his mouth.

"Fuck yourself," she spat.

"That isn't very nice, I'll get it started for you," He stood up and pulled off his shorts and boxers, releasing his dick from its confines. "Now get to work." He demanded as he sat back down with his dick slapped against her pink lips.

Her head snapped downward as she obeyed his commands. She could smell his arousal and knew that he was enjoying the show. She hated him, but she couldn't deny him, he held something over her, that made it impossible for her to turn down his orders. She must obey.

She sucked his cock, taking it deep into her throat. His hand went to the back of her head and guided her along his length. "You're doing a great job," he praised, "now get your fingers nice and wet for me." She looked up at him with a questioning expression but her body complied without delay. She pulled back and brought her hand to her pussy, running her fingers across her lips, and pushing them inside. Her fingers moved slowly at first, as she found it hard to accept what she was doing. She had always hated this, and yet she was now acting like a whore, making herself ready for him.

He watched the show with zealous eyes as he ate his food. Her fingers pushed deeper into her, fucking her as her head bobbed up and down his shaft. "Fuck yeah," he exclaimed. "I'm going to cum soon." He could feel himself about to explode in her mouth.

12