WICKed Hormones Ch. 07

Story Info
Karen gains an ally....Rachel continues to help her brother.
19.3k words
4.79
153.2k
212

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTR9209
RTR9209
2,564 Followers

***DISCLAIMER***

This is a complete work of fantasy. All sexual participants are 18-years of age or older.

***AUTHOR'S NOTES***

Once again, I want to thank my incredible editor for helping me make my work readable. I also want to give a big thank you to all the readers who take the time to read my submissions. I know it's been a while since the last chapter, but I genuinely hope you enjoy and find the wait was worth it.

CHAPTER 7

Freshly showered and dressed, Melissa Turner once again found herself sitting at the table in Karen Mitchell's warm and inviting kitchen. The last time the young attorney sat and had coffee with the lovely and congenial middle-aged mother, the conversation was about Jacob and his experience with the WICK-Tropin hormone trials. Now, as she sipped the hot cup of delicious beverage, the subject was still that of Karen's son, but the situation was on a much different level.

Against her will, Melissa had once again succumbed to the overpowering aphrodisiac that radiated from Jacob's teenage body. She tried to fight the urges, but the engaged attorney reluctantly gave in to the overpowering lust and allowed the teenager to have his way with her highly aroused body.

After quietly sneaking out of Jacob's room, Melissa unexpectedly ran into Karen Mitchell in the hallway. She stood before the boy's mother, still covered in her son's sticky and fragrant semen. As the mortified young woman clutched her cotton dress to her chest in an attempt to hide her nudity, she awaited the oncoming wrath of an angry mother. Instead, Melissa was surprised to receive undeserved compassion and kindness.

When Karen first saw them together, her instinct was to burst into the room, scold the young attorney, and throw her out onto the front lawn bare ass naked. However, as she secretly spied on the beautiful woman pleasuring her son with her flawless body, a new revelation came to light.

The loving mother had faithfully prayed for God to heal her son of his affliction. In the meantime, she knew all too well as Jacob's mother; her role was to be his primary caregiver. Her original plan was to relieve her son's suffering as needed while keeping certain strict boundaries. Unfortunately, over time some of these boundaries became blurred to almost nonexistent.

What started as simple hand-jobs slowly elevated into full-out sexual intercourse. As amazing as the sex had been, it was still sinful and wrong. Karen loved her husband with all her heart. She could not, in good conscience, continue to betray her marriage vows even though Robert was, thank God, clueless to the whole situation.

While she watched from outside Jacob's bedroom door, it dawned on her that maybe Melissa was an answer to her prayers. If Melissa were willing to help Jacob, it would lessen the burden on her shoulders. Perhaps he could focus his attention on this gorgeous young woman, and hopefully, over time, she and Jacob could go back to a more normal mother-son relationship.

Now, as the two beautiful women sat across from one another, Melissa kept waiting for the 'bomb' to drop. She feared that Karen would eventually go off and rebuke her for having illicit sex with her barely legal teenage son. Pleasantly enough, however, Karen kept the conversation focused on the additional findings from the investigation into Dr. Michael Grant.

As Karen glanced over some court documents, Melissa continued with her summation, "It appears that Dr. Grant was conducting an experiment that no one at his practice even knew was going on. It was a top-secret project dealing with human reproduction."

Karen glanced up, "Reproduction?" She took off her reading glasses and sat back in her chair. "What does that have to do with treating Jake for his stunted growth?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Melissa replied, "We don't know for sure, but we do have a theory." She took a quick sip of coffee and continued, "The investigators have interrogated Dr. Grant time and time again, but he refuses to talk. We think a foreign government may be funding him and his research."

Sitting forward in her chair, Karen put up her hand, "Yes! In fact, he told me that day in his office that he was privately funded. That's why the treatment was at no charge."

Nodding her head, Melissa responded, "Most likely his benefactor is someone in Eastern Europe or the Middle-East because his records show that he has ties to both of those regions."

Crossing her arms, Karen huffed, "Unbelievable, what this shyster has done to my son and those innocent people." She was still wearing the outfit that was to be a surprise for her husband, Robert. As she sat back in her chair, the movements caused her inflated tits to gently shake on her chest.

Melissa inadvertently noticed the slight motions of Karen's big breasts underneath her lovely form-fitting top. The pink pullover had a deep v-cut neckline that showcased a generous amount of eye-catching cleavage. Suddenly her gaze locked onto the beautiful mother's enticing flesh and the gold heart-shaped locket that nestled itself in between her big and pillowy breasts.

Unable to avert her eyes, Melissa's thoughts drifted back to a memory from her college days. She and her friend Laura had gone to an on-campus party one cold winter night. When Melissa and her gorgeous blonde roommate finally made it back to the dorm, they found their room freezing cold. Their dormitory just happened to be one of the older buildings on the campus, and they had been experiencing occasional heat outages.

The two girls climbed into their beds, fully dressed but found that to be very uncomfortable. After a while, they came up with an idea. Both of them stripped down to their bra and panties, then Laura climbed into Melissa's bed, spooning up behind her friend's soft, warm body. The two girls had slept in the same bed before, however, not quite in this manner.

Still too buzzed to go to sleep, the girls lie in bed talking and giggling about various topics. After a while, Melissa turned onto her back, and Laura mindlessly draped her arm across her friend's stomach. Her hand unintentionally landed on Melissa's bra encased breast. Neither one seemed to notice... or at least seemed to care.

Whether it was the alcohol or the lack of sex lately, Laura began to feel a strange sexual desire for her half-naked roommate. The erotic feel of Melissa's tit-filled bra cup in her hand and the warmth of her friend's silky smooth body only heightened her arousal.

While they continued to talk, Laura began to squeeze her roommate's firm breast gently. Almost instantly, she could feel the hardened nipple trying to poke through the sheer material of Melissa's bra and into the palm of her hand.

Suddenly, through the intoxicated fog, Melissa felt her body begin to react to Laura's gentle manipulation of her bra-covered breast. Somewhat confused, she rolled her head towards her friend and whispered, "What exactly do you think you are doing?"

Caught off guard, Laura softly responded, "I... I don't know." She began to pull her hand back and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Grabbing Laura's hand, Melissa looked into her friend's eyes and said, "No... It's okay. It feels kind of... nice." A slight grin appeared on Melissa's face as she returned Laura's hand to its prior position. "It's helping to warm me up."

Laura smiled back at her friend and resumed squeezing her breast, only this time a bit more aggressive. She began to gently pinch Melissa's sensitive nipple through the silky material of her bra.

The incredible stimulation caused Melissa to moan softly and bite her bottom lip. She slowly snaked her hand down across her flat tummy until she reached the apex of her sexy long legs. Finding the gusset of her panties already wet, Melissa closed her eyes and gasped as her finger ran across her sensitive clit.

Overcome by arousal, Laura quickly kissed her friend's juicy mouth savoring the taste of her cherry lipgloss. Melissa's eyes popped open in complete shock. "Mmmmmm??" she moaned in surprise as Laura's soft tongue attempted to snake its way between her sensuous red lips.

Confused by these new feelings, Melissa's first instinct was to pull away from Laura. However, her arousal quickly intensified, and she could not help but give in. Melissa slowly closed her eyes and then, as a sign of complete surrender, opened her mouth and vigorously participated in her first-ever lesbian kiss.

After a short while, both girls relieved each other of their bra and panties, leaving their model quality bodies stark naked. They spent the early morning hours exploring together these alien and yet all too familiar territories of the female body. With their fingers, lips, and tongues, the roommates shamelessly feasted on the strange and exciting new sexual delights that unexpectedly lay before them.

Eventually, both girls slipped into a deep sleep while desperately clinging to each other's naked and sweaty bodies. Their long and silky legs remained tightly entwined from their experimental scissoring, which earlier brought them both to a final mind-blowing orgasm.

The daydream was suddenly interrupted by Karen's soft voice, "Melissa? Did you hear me?"

With her gaze still locked onto Karen's impressive cleavage, Melissa reluctantly broke out of the trance and looked up into Karen's soft hazel eyes.

With a smile, Karen asked, "Are you okay? I lost you there for a minute."

Trying to regain her focus, Melissa responded, "Y... Yes... I'm fine." With the tingling sensation returned to her pussy, she took a deep breath. "Sorry... you were saying?"

Karen handed the documents back to the young lawyer and continued, "Has anyone even asked Dr. Grant if there is an antidote? I pray there is some way to reverse these horrible side effects."

Placing the documents back into the manila folder, Melissa nodded her head, "Yes, they have asked, but he is very defiant and will not talk to the investigators." She then slid the folder into her briefcase, "His attorneys have us stonewalled. They are demanding a plea deal that, if you can believe it, would include no prison time."

Karen scoffed, "No prison time??" She then turned her head away in disgust. Her eyes just happened to catch sight of a photograph held in place on the refrigerator door by a small magnet. The picture was of her and Jacob from nine years ago when they attended a mother-son dance at his elementary school. She thought he was so cute in his tuxedo. All night she fawned on her son, calling him her "little James Bond 007".

The sweet memory made her heart swell, and then Karen commented, "How dare that jerk, expecting just to walk away from all this." She turned her head back around to look at Melissa, "Especially after what he has done to my son."

Nodding her head, Melissa replied, "Don't worry... the DA feels exactly the same way." She then closed and locked her briefcase, "However, if Dr. Grant does not get what he wants, he may never give us the antidote... if there even is one in the first place."

Leaning forward, Karen asked, "Was there not anything in his files or on his computers?"

Slowly shaking her head, Melissa responded solemnly, "Unfortunately, no. The FBI has gone through all his hard drives with a fine-tooth comb. If an antidote exists, he must have it stored in his memory." Taking another sip of coffee, Melissa continued, "We're not even sure of the actual contents of the hormonal cocktail he administered to Jacob."

Cocking her head slightly to the side, Karen responded, "I thought it was the WICK-Tropin?"

"That's true," Melissa nodded. "But as I said earlier, it appears he was using Jake for some other secret research. Your son shares many of the same side effects as the other participants; genital growth, increased semen production, and heightened sexual arousal. However, Jake seems to be the only patient we know of to suffer these symptoms at such incredible extremes. We think he was trying to turn your son into basically a... 'super breeder' of some sorts."

Karen put her hand to her mouth and whispered, "Oh, my goodness." Both women could feel their pussies involuntarily spasm at the thought of the young boy who slept upstairs and the unholy baby maker that, for the moment, lay dormant between his legs.

Leaning forward, Melissa continued, "There's more you should know."

Furrowing her brow, the concerned mother responded, "More?"

"The sexual partners of the other participants..." Melissa then paused for a few seconds then continued, "They also experienced some side effects."

Cutting her eyes, Karen replied, "How do you mean?"

As if telling a dirty secret, Melissa lowered her voice, "The women who ingested significant amounts of the WICK-Tropin laced semen... no matter if orally or vaginally... they too reported some physical changes."

Warning bells suddenly went off in Karen's head, "What type of changes are we talking about?"

Picking up her coffee cup, Melissa replied, "The most common that we know of include increased sexual arousal, heightened sensitivity of erogenous zones, and excessive amounts of vaginal fluids."

Feeling the increased moisture in her panties, Karen began to connect the dots and responded with a simple, "Oh my goodness."

After taking a sip of hot beverage, Melissa added, "Some even reported unexplained weight loss, breast enlargement, and in some extreme cases.... spontaneous lactation."

Hearing this caused Karen to glance down at her own enlarged bosom. Her suspicions were now confirmed... it most definitely was the hormones in Jacob's semen that had caused her physical changes. She looked back up and made immediate eye contact with the young lawyer.

Seeing a strange look in Karen's eyes, Melissa gasped in shock and whispered, "Mrs. Mitchell??"

Quickly standing from her chair, Karen interrupted the lovely young attorney, "Melissa... I assume that one day you and your future husband plan to have children?" The gorgeous MILF walked over to the counter; her generous hips swayed hypnotically underneath the tight skirt. She picked up the carafe from the coffee maker and then turned back around to lean against the countertop.

Melissa smiled and replied, "Why yes, of course. We plan to have several. I've always wanted a big family, and I have no doubt Donnie will make a great dad."

Karen walked back over to the table and began pouring coffee into Melissa's empty cup, "Well, I can tell you this with the utmost certainty. The day you give birth to your first child is the day you will come to know the true meaning of unconditional love." She then began to refill her own cup, "You will not fully understand what I mean until the exact moment when they place that precious gift from God at your breast."

Sitting down in her chair, Karen looked into Melissa's dark brown eyes, "It's at that moment you will then realize there is no stronger bond on Earth than the love a mother has for her children." Picking up her cup, Karen held her gaze and continued, "And that there is nothing.... nothing you would not do to ensure his or her well-being. I hope you understand what I'm saying."

A knowing little grin appeared on Melissa's face as she slowly nodded her head, "I think I do." Karen returned the smile and put the cup to her lips.

Staring at the big diamond on her left hand Melissa worked up the courage to ask, "Mrs. Mitchell... I may not have any right to ask this, but I was hoping we could keep all this between us? If anyone found out, it could cost me my future with Donnie and my career."

Karen happily replied, "Of course it will stay between us. All I ask is that you show Jacob the same courtesy concerning his condition."

Nodding her head, Melissa quickly responded, "Yes, Mrs. Mitchell... definitely... I can do that."

The beautiful mother smiled in affirmation, "Melissa... since our relationship has become a bit more... intimate... I think you could drop the "Mrs. Mitchell" and call me "Karen" if you like."

"I would like that a lot... Karen," Melissa responded with a smile.

Sitting in the chair, Melissa could sense the delicious tingling in her pussy beginning to intensify. She squeezed her thighs together and could feel her panties were sopping wet. The engaged woman then remembered her handsome fiancé was coming over to her place for dinner tonight. She thought to herself, "Donnie better bring his 'A' game, and he better plan to stay for breakfast."

Running her finger around the rim of her coffee cup, Melissa looked at Karen and sheepishly asked, "You know... Karen, I've been thinking... Until this case gets settled, I will be in town quite often. With your approval, of course, I would like to stop in from time to time. You know... to 'check-up' on Jacob and his condition."

Karen reached across the table and took Melissa's hand, and nodded, "I think... that would be an excellent idea." The beautiful mother smiled and continued, "Please feel free to stop in and 'check-up' on Jake anytime you like. I'm sure he would appreciate it."

--------------------

On Wednesday afternoon, Karen arrived home after having lunch with Robert and running a few errands. She went upstairs and could hear Jacob in his room, and It sounded as if he was shouting at someone.

Once Karen arrived at his bedroom door, she looked in to find Jacob playing one of his video games. He was wearing his headset and shouting, "GET HIM, MATT!! KILL THAT SUCKER!!"

Noticing movement, Jacob looked over to see Karen entering the room carrying a small paper bag. As she walked towards him, his eyes went wide with shock. His mom was always beautiful, but today she was downright hot.

Karen was wearing the same short skirt from the other day and a red form-fitting silk blouse. Jacob noticed the top few buttons undone and could easily make out her incredible cleavage. As she walked, the black heels caused her wide hips to sway side to side dramatically. The outfit was a bit tighter than what his conservative mother usually wore. However, he would not dare complain.

With the sight of the hot MILF known as 'Mom' standing before him, Jacob forgot all about the game. Suddenly he was brought back to reality when he heard his best friend shout at him through the headphones. Looking back to the monitor, Jacob noticed his and Matthew's avatars lying dead on the ground.

"Sorry, Matt... I got distracted," Jacob said to his friend while he continued to stare at his hot mother. After a pause, he said, "I think my mom needs me... how about we pick up here later?" After another pause, Jacob replied, "Sure... eight o'clock should be fine."

As Jacob took off his headset, he quickly complimented Karen, "Wow, Mom... you look great! New outfit?"

Smiling, Karen looked down at herself and replied, "Thank you, Sweetie! Yes, it is new. I had lunch with your dad today, and I thought I would spruce things up a little."

As he glanced back up, Jacob's eyes locked onto the large mounds of his mother's breasts accentuated by her tight blouse. While he stared, he commented, "I bet he liked it."

Karen giggled then replied as she sat down on the side of the bed and crossed one leg over the other, "Let's just say he was... pleasantly surprised."

Jacob quickly noticed how sitting down caused her short skirt to ride up and expose more of her long stocking-clad legs. As he watched his mom's 3" heeled pump dangle from the toes of her left foot, he mumbled, "I'm sure he was."

Suddenly Jacob was jolted out of his trance by Karen's voice, "Jake... did you hear me? What about your homework?"

"Huh? Homework?" Jacob responded, trying to find his bearings.

Nodding her head, Karen emphasized, "Yes... homework! You know the rules, young man... no video games until after you're finished."

Smiling, Jacob replied, "Oh, that! No problem, Mom... I'm all finished for the day."

RTR9209
RTR9209
2,564 Followers