WICKed Hormones Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that her response did the trick, Rachel smiled and began grinding her curvy ass into her brother's crotch as a sign for him to continue. Feeling a great sense of relief, Jacob reestablished his tight grip onto his sister's gyrating hips and resumed drilling away at her hot and swampy cunt.

After a couple of steps, Robert suddenly stopped and turned back to the door, then called out, "Sweetheart! When Jacob gets home, and if you see him before I do, will you please tell him to come to my office?"

Rachel could feel the building waves of another orgasm about to crest. Desperate for it to come crashing down, she looked up into the mirror once again, then shook her head, and mouthed to her brother's reflection, "Do not stop!!" With as much control as she could muster, she replied to her father, "Don't worry, Dad... I'll see to it... that he... cums!! Nnnnngggggg!!"

The moaning sounds coming from the bathroom caused Robert's face to scrunch once again. He would be horrified to know what was really going on behind the locked door. That at that very moment, his beautiful daughter was naked and bent over the bathroom counter about to experience another mind-blowing climax. Standing behind her was his teenage son hammering away at her married pussy, pushing them both closer and closer to the cliff's edge. As the oblivious father walked down the staircase, he whispered to himself, "Whatever it was that messed her up... I sure hope I didn't eat any."

The pressure deep inside Rachel's vagina continued to build and was now reaching an unbearable level. She was at the agonizing precipice, anxiously awaiting the sweet relief of another orgasm. The constant in and out thrusting of Jacob's cock in her sensitive pussy felt utterly sublime, but for some reason, it was not enough to burst the bubble.

Trying to remain as quiet as possible, Rachel could not help but grunt out loud in frustration. "Uhh!! Uhh!!" She then arched her back, hoping a slightly different angle may help push her over the edge. With some desperation in her voice, she muttered, "C'mon Jake... Uhhh!! I'm almost... there."

Remembering Rachel's positive reaction from last time, Jacob spread his sister's beautifully round and taut ass cheeks and spied on her most sensitive orifice. He found it fascinating that her crinkly pink star appeared to wink at him.

Since there was no lubricant within reach, the sly teenager improvised and sucked on his thumb, coating it liberally with saliva. Without missing a beat or asking for permission, Jacob placed the tip of his wet digit against his sister's tight back passage.

"Ahhhhh!!" Rachel gasped from the shock of having her most private area penetrated once again. Usually, she would have protested such a move without warning. However, the deeper the wiggling probe slid into her rear chute, the more the unbearable euphoria increased.

Rachel could sense that the orgasm bubble was finally going to burst, and she knew, without a doubt, it would be her most intense of the night. The young wife hoped that no one else was upstairs because remaining quiet was going to be impossible. However, as the rapture of climax neared, the less she seemed to care. As Jacob continued to drill into his sister from behind relentlessly, she mindlessly began to spur on her little brother. "Oh! Jake! Oh... yes, Jake!! Like that!! Ohhhh!! Yeeessss!!"

With Jacob slamming even harder into Rachel's upturned ass, his married sister grabbed hold of the sink faucet to steady herself. The sparkle from her wedding rings caught her eye, and she immediately remembered her husband.

At that moment, Scott was downstairs in Robert's home office at the other end of the house. He was undoubtedly drinking beer and innocently enjoying the ballgame with his father-in-law. A mixed feeling of shame and excitement flooded Rachel's brain from the realization that she and her husband may end up shouting out at the same moment; him at the TV for his favorite team and her from the soul-splitting orgasm about to rip her apart.

The extreme tingling in Rachel's dripping wet pussy began to spread throughout her body, and her nerve endings burned with indescribable pleasure. As her breasts wildly swung back and forth, the hardened pink nipples scraped across the smooth countertop, causing the delicious buzzing sensations in her recently expanded tits to intensify significantly.

With her right hand, Rachel grabbed one of the swinging orbs dangling from her chest and took the diamond-hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger. As the unfaithful wife tightly pinched the pulsing nub, she sensed the end was near and what a glorious one it would turn out to be.

Rachel locked eyes with Jacob's reflection and groaned out, "Harder... Jake! Harder!! HARDER!!" She then squealed when her brother quickly pulled his thumb from the fiery chasm of her tightly clenched ass and grabbed hold of both of her curvy hips.

To better his angle of entry, Jacob stood on his tiptoes and commenced plowing into his sister's pussy like never before. Rachel joyously screamed out when the bubble finally did burst. "OHHHH!! GODDD!! YESSSSS!!" Her eyes rolled back into her head while unspeakable ecstasy consumed her twitching body. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

At that very moment, downstairs in Robert's office, Scott turned to his father-in-law and asked, "Did you hear something?"

"Hear what?" Robert asked while continuing to stare at the TV screen and taking a sip of beer.

"I'm not sure," Scott replied, "It sounded almost like a... girl screaming."

Robert chuckled. "Oh... it's probably the neighbors." He then motioned with his beer bottle, "The Henderson kids next door... they're probably playing in their pool. They can get pretty loud sometimes."

Scott nodded and said, "Oh, okay then." He then blissfully turned his attention back to the ballgame.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Jacob continued to relentlessly thrust in and out of Rachel's velvety smooth channel as he sought to find his own release. He could feel her pussy begin to violently spasm once again as another wave washed over his sister. It filled him with a perverted sense of pride to get this kind of reaction from a married woman while her husband ignorantly watched TV downstairs.

Rachel's arms gave way, and she lowered her head down onto the countertop, resting her cheek against the cool solid surface. Out of breath, she could only groan as her mind and body dealt with the euphoria of the latest orgasm brought on by her brother and his incredible cock.

Rachel slowly came back to earth while her brother continued to use her exhausted body to satisfy his needs. A huge load of teenage sperm brewed inside Jacob's aching balls, and it felt as if they could explode at any moment. With beads of sweat rolling down his face, he muttered, "Holy smokes, Rachel... I'm about... to cum!!"

Raising back up onto her arms, Rachel shook her head and weakly responded, "Sorry, Squirt... not this time." She then wiggled her hips as a signal for him to pull out.

Jacob moaned then replied, "But Rach... I'm so... close."

Rachel's voice became stern, "No, Jake!! You can't!!" Begrudgingly, Jacob respected her wishes and stepped back, withdrawing his aching cock from the warm sheathe of his sister's dripping wet vagina. Quickly turning around and facing Jacob, Rachel could see the disappointment on his face. She took hold of his throbbing erection with her left hand and began walking backward. With her right index finger, Rachel motioned for him to follow.

As Rachel stepped into the shower with her brother in tow, she whispered, "Sorry about that, but I can't let you finish inside anymore... it's just too dangerous."

"Because of the hormones?" Jacob asked, sounding a little downhearted while he watched his sister get down onto her knees.

Taking hold of Jacob's angry-looking cock with both hands, Rachel began to stroke the lubricated shaft. She then responded matter of factly, "Well... that's one reason." She then glanced up at her brother to find a look of confusion on his face. Rachel sighed and continued, "I stopped taking the pill yesterday, you dork. I can't risk getting pregnant by my own brother... that's just plain gross!" Rachel then gave him a sly smile.

Jacob chuckled then moaned, "Oh Rach... that feels so good." He reached behind and placed his hands against the wall to steady himself. He then continued, "I'm getting real close."

Rachel sped up and tightened her grip. "Well, hurry up and finish... we've been in here way too long already." She then, with her left hand, cradled Jacob's swinging nut sack and tried to coax him, "Come on, little brother... I know you have a huge load for me." She then gently squeezed his aching testicles and continued, "Don't you wanna blast it all over your big sister?"

"Oh yes, Rach!!" Jacob groaned as his balls continued to churn the cum up the long and painfully stiff shaft. He glanced down at his sister and watched her breasts jiggle around on her chest. He thought it was fascinating how much they now resembled their mother's; yet, a couple of cup sizes smaller.

Rachel caught him staring at her wobbling tits and whispered, "Do it, Jake." She then rose up higher onto her knees, pointed his cock at her chest, and continued to jack him off. "Jizz all over your sister's big titties... cover them in your sticky... hot... cum!"

"Oh, God!! Rachel!! YES!!" Jacob called out as gigantic ropes of semen shot out of his cock, splashing onto his sister's boobs, neck, and face. The orgasm was so intense his knees buckled, and it felt as if the room began to spin.

"OH MY GOD!!" Rachel shrieked and giggled as she tried her best to control the twitching monster that pelted her with volley after volley of warm and creamy goo. As the helpful sister gained some control over the spewing beast, she cooed at her little brother in a motherly tone, "There you go... get it all out... you'll feel much better."

Drained of all his energy, Jacob lowered himself to the shower floor. He sat with his back against the tiled wall and noticed as his sister cleaned her face and neck with a towel she got from a nearby hook. He then watched as gobs of his semen slid down the rounded slopes of her incredible rack, dripped off her puffy pink nipples, and landed in little splashes next to the drain cover. Between breaths, Jacob said, "Wow!! Thanks, Rach... that was awesome!!"

Looking over at her brother, Rachel smiled and replied, "You're welcome, Dork. Besides, what are big sisters for?" She then gave him a wink as she began using the towel to wipe off her cum-covered boobs and tummy.

With some of his strength returning, Jacob slowly stood up and retorted, "Well... I'm not sure that's what God or our parents had in mind, but I'm not going to complain." He then held out his hand and helped Rachel to her feet. Standing toe-to-toe, he had to look up at his sister and continued, "Every guy should be as lucky as me to have such an awesome big sister."

Putting her hands on Jacob's skinny shoulders, Rachel responded with a smile, "Awwwww... aren't you sweet... and don't you forget it." Her beautiful green eyes sparkled.

Jacob added, "And I'm really sorry about what I said at dinner... I'll be more careful with what I say... I promise."

Rachel bent down and kissed her brother's cheek. "Apology accepted." She then turned Jacob around by his shoulders and gently pushed him out of the shower. "Now you need to get dressed and get out of here before we get caught."

While putting on his underwear, Jacob asked, "What are you going to do?"

The naked older sister turned on the shower faucet then stepped over to the rack to get a clean towel. "I have to get washed up before I go downstairs. I can't be around Scott in this condition." She then pointed towards the door, "Now go... Mom could be home any minute."

After pulling his shirt back on, Jacob walked over and unlocked the door. After checking to make sure the hallway was clear, he turned back to Rachel and said, "I guess I could go downstairs and see what Dad wanted to show me." He then decided to jerk her chain a bit as he grinned at his sister and alleged, "Maybe it's more cool stuff about Georgia Tech."

Rachel scowled, "Get... out!" She then threw the shower loofah she held in her hand at Jacob's head. "Get out NOW... you dweeb!!"

Jacob ducked and laughed. He then slipped out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Rachel huffed as she relocked the door, picked up the sponge, and then got into the shower.

While Rachel stood underneath the relaxing spray of hot water soaping up her big tits, she muttered, "What a moron... I can't believe he is still considering that school for nerds." Suddenly a nasty thought came to mind, and a sneaky grin spread across her beautiful face. The former cheerleader then whispered, "I think I know what I can offer to help steer the little dork in the right direction. Then we'll see who really is the better recruiter."

******************

The following Monday, Karen was busy putting away the recently purchased groceries. As the lovely wife and mother stood inside the walk-in pantry, she contemplated tonight's dinner theme... Italian or Mexican? She then suddenly remembered that Melissa had given her a lasagna recipe to try. It was based on an old family recipe that dated back generations; but updated to incorporate some store-bought ingredients. Grabbing the nearby box of noodles from the shelf, she muttered, "Italian it is."

Suddenly, Karen was slightly startled to hear someone burst into the house from the garage. She quickly stepped over to the pantry door and saw Jacob throw his bookbag onto the kitchen table. He then made a beeline to the refrigerator, slung open the door, and then grabbed a bottle of sports drink. Leaning against the door frame, she asked her son, "Goodness, Honey... where's the fire?"

Before answering his mother, Jacob twisted off the top and began to take several big gulps of the cold refreshing beverage. While he was still in mid-drink, Karen pointed towards the table and said, "Jake... you know that doesn't go there."

Jacob walked over and picked up his bookbag from the table. "Sorry, Mom... I was just in a hurry to get home. I rode my bike so fast that I think I set a new personal time record." He then placed the backpack onto the floor, leaning it against a table leg. The teenager then took a seat in his usual kitchen chair and continued to consume the orange-flavored drink.

"I can see you were in a hurry," Karen replied while she walked around the table and stood by her son. "My question is... what on earth for?"

Setting the bottle down onto the table, Jacob replied, "Two reasons really..." He then looked up at his mom and said, "First, I was held up at school, and I didn't want to be late for Ms. Turner's visit."

Karen had yet to tell her eager son about the phone call she received from the beautiful young attorney about an hour ago. She slightly grimaced and said, "Oh yeah... now that you mention it... Ms. Turner won't-"

"And second..." Jacob interjected before Karen could finish, "I have some really awesome news!" He put the bottle to his mouth for another sip of his drink.

"Oh really?" Karen asked with surprise. She then took a seat beside her son and sustained, "Well then... tell me all about this awesome news of yours." She decided to disappoint him about Melissa having to cancel today's visit later.

Jacob turned in his seat towards his mother and smiled. "I have a date on Saturday."

Karen gasped. "A date?" She put a hand on Jacob's shoulder, "Honey... that's wonderful." The proud mom then leaned in closer, "So... who's the lucky girl?"

"Sara Miller," Jacob responded with a sense of pride.

Leaning back away from Jacob, Karen's eyes went wide with shock, "Sara Miller... as in Pastor David and Donna Miller's daughter? From our church?"

"Uh-huh!" Jacob nodded his reply. "The same one."

Karen's smile widened, "Wow, Jake... that's—"

"Awesome?" Jacob interjected. "Yeah, I know. I just took the chance to ask her today, and she said yes."

"How did this happen? I mean, I didn't know you even talked to Sara... you never mentioned it before?"

Jacob stood up and walked over and placed his empty bottle into the recycle bin. "Well, just by chance, last week, we became lab partners in Chemistry class. We started talking, and it turns out she's a big Star Wars and Marvel comics fan like me." His excitement level increased as he continued, "Oh Mom... you should hear her imitate Master Yoda... it's out of this world."

Jacob's enthusiasm made Karen giggle. She then asked, "I always thought you were too shy to talk to girls?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Jacob replied, "Up until lately, I was. However, I decided to follow a good friend's advice to be more confident in myself... to be more assertive." He decided to keep it to himself that his 'friend' was actually his big sister, Rachel.

Karen nodded, "And you should be more confident. Sweetie, any girl should consider herself lucky to go out with you." The proud mom then stood up from her chair and said, "Plus... I'll let you in on a little secret..." She then walked over to Jacob, put her hands on his shoulders, and continued, "We 'girls' like it when guys are a little assertive and show some confidence." Karen put up her hand, "Not arrogant or pushy... there's a big difference."

Nodding, Jacob replied, "Yes, ma'am... I understand."

The doting mother smiled down at her son then kissed the top of his head. As she went back to putting away groceries, Karen asked, "You know... not long ago, Donna told me Sara was dating Timothy Patterson... did they break up?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jacob replied as he handed his Mom two bags of frozen vegetables. "The way I hear it... Sara is totally committed to waiting until marriage before having sex. Tim, however, kept pressuring her until finally, she told him to get lost."

"Well, good for her," Karen responded as she walked over to the refrigerator. She then pulled out the bottom freezer drawer and said, "That's the way it should be... I wish more young women... AND young men thought that way." The conservative thinking mother then bent over and began rearranging some of the frozen foods.

Jacob's eyes bugged out at the sight of his mom's wide and curvy hips delightfully accentuated by her form-fitting cotton dress. The splendid vision caused the horny teenager's half-erect cock to expand, further becoming increasingly uncomfortable. He was tempted to try and talk his mother into helping him, but then he remembered that Ms. Turner should be arriving at any time. Instead, he asked her, "So Mom... what about me? I didn't wait until marriage."

Karen stood up straight and closed the freezer drawer, then turning around to her son and replied solemnly, "Well, I guess that is true." Out of motherly instinct, she then tried to smooth out Jacob's wind-blown hair with her fingers, "But Sweetie... you have to remember... your situation is entirely different. Unfortunately, you really didn't have that choice, and it is in no way your fault." With each hand, she then picked up the economy-sized bottles of laundry detergent and fabric softener. With her head, she motioned towards the counter, "Will you do your old mother a favor and carry those bottles of Clorox in here?"

Jacob chuckled at Karen's remark and replied, "Mom... you're not old." He then grabbed the two large jugs of bleach and fell in behind his mother, watching the gentle yet seductive sway of her flared hips as she led him into the laundry room like a sexy pied piper. He then thought to himself, 'Far from old.'

Jacob stood behind Karen as she began placing the bottles of laundry supplies onto the shelf above the washing machine. He then stated, "Mom... I just don't want you to be disappointed in me."