WICKed Hormones Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob's eyes lit up, "Really? You would be willing to do that?"

Without speaking, Rachel nodded.

Cutting his eyes, Jacob then asked, "Wait a minute... what about your so-called 'no kissing' rule?"

Twirling her honey-blonde hair with her index finger, Rachel countered, "Well... I might be persuaded to overlook that rule... that is, if we can come to an agreement."

Jacob realizing her intent, replied, "Ohhh... You mean if I go ahead and choose to attend Georgia?" He shook his head, "No offense Rach, but I don't think kissing you is going to be enough for me to commit four years of my life."

With her right foot, Rachel began sliding the pad of her big toe up and down the underside of Jacob's dick. His cock was at full mast and well lubricated by the precum bubbling out of the slit and trickling down the veiny shaft. "Well, I know that... I'm not a moron." Her lips curled into a mischievous smile, "I just thought it might at least swing the pendulum a little in my favor."

Jacob watched as Rachel's sexy foot continued to slide up and down the shaft of his throbbing dick. The pressure she applied caused globs of precum to steam down onto her cute little painted toes. She then asked, "So what do you say, Squirt?"

Glancing up into Rachel's beautiful face, Jacob felt strangely tempted by her offer. He never thought about kissing his sister before, but now he found the idea to be quite compelling. He suddenly had an unexpected desire to taste his sister's ruby red lips. Nodding in agreement, he replied, "Okay... sure."

Not certain how to proceed, Jacob slowly leaned in towards his sister, but Rachel placed her index finger against her brother's lips before their mouths could touch. She chuckled then said, "Not so fast, Lover Boy... first, I think you need to practice."

With a confused expression, Jacob pulled back and replied, "Huh? What do you mean? I thought that's what we were going to do?"

Scooching lower on the bed until her head rested on a pillow, Rachel responded, "It is... but I think it would be a good idea..." She then slowly let her knees fall away to the sides and continued, "...If you were to first practice on my other lips."

Jacob's eyes dropped down to the apex of Rachel's spread open legs and her clean-shaven pussy. His sister ran her middle finger between her pink vaginal lips that glistened with her sweet essence. The probing digit caused a slight squelching noise.

Suddenly there was a bright flash and clap of thunder in the distance announcing the arrival of a storm. The siblings turned their heads toward the second-story window and noticed rain beginning to pelt against the panes of glass. As the room slowly darkened from the cloud coverage, Rachel turned to her brother and asked, "It seems like old times... doesn't it?"

Jacob looked back to his sister just as another flash of lightning illuminated the bedroom. As the sound of thunder rumbled throughout the house, she added in a soft tone, "Remember? Just like when we were kids. It would be storming outside, and you would climb into your big sister's bed seeking safety and comfort." As the rain and wind intensified, Rachel asked, "So what do you say, Baby Brother? How about this time we... comfort each other?"

Minutes later, Rachel arched her back and chanted, "Yes Jake! Yes... right there... right there!! Yes... yes!!". "Ohhhhh... Gaawwwdddd!!" she cried out as a massive orgasm washed over her quivering body. She pulled on the back of Jacob's head, trying to maximize the contact of his mouth against her gushing pussy. The bedroom was once again flooded with light for a split second before the roll of more thunder.

"Okay... okay... okay," Rachel mumbled as she pushed Jacob's face away from her oversensitive vagina. Trying to catch her breath, she said, "Damn... you're surprisingly good at that!" As she began to sit up, she added, "But enough practice... let's move on... to the next stage."

For the next few minutes, Rachel tutored Jacob on the fine art of French kissing. Initially, she thought the idea of tongue wrestling with her younger sibling to be downright gross. However, it turned out that her twerp of a baby brother was quite the natural.

While they kissed, Rachel lazily stroked Jacob's achingly hard cock. The steady trickle of precum increasingly soiled her fingers, including her engagement and wedding rings.

After ending the kiss and pulling her head back, Rachel chuckled then said, "Hmmm... not bad... for a dork." She then gave him a playful wink.

Reaching out and cupping one of his sister's fantastic boobs, Jacob replied, "Well, I owe all the credit to you... Jedi Master."

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Ugh... there's the nerd." At that moment, Jacob ran his thumb across his sister's diamond-hard nipple, sending a delightful jolt straight down to her pussy, causing her to gasp.

Rachel then looked down at the monster she held in her hand. Another dollop of precum had formed on the tip, and she instinctively leaned over and lapped it up with her tongue. Jacob moaned from the stimulating pleasure. Giving him a sly grin, Rachel said, "Looks to me you could use some help with this thing."

Nodding, Jacob replied, "Yeah... I think I do."

"Oh My God!!! YEEESSSSS!!!!" Rachel called out. Jacob held tight to his sister's curvy hips while he pounded her from behind through another glorious orgasm. Even as the young wife groaned and lowered her head down to the mattress, her younger brother kept up his relentless pace.

While Jacob continued to slam his crotch into Rachel's shapely upturned ass, he commented, "Dang it, Rach! Your butt is just so... awesome!!" He then began to massage his sister's crinkled star with the pad of his thumb. Because of the natural lubricant already present, the teenager's finger easily slid past Rachel's sphincter and on into her rectum.

Rachel couldn't help but moan from the dirty pleasure. "Ohhh... Yessss!" she groaned as she gyrated her hips in response to her brother's exploring digit.

Soon later, Jacob pulled his thumb from Rachel's butt and placed the tips of his middle and forefinger against her tight opening. When she realized what her brother was planning, she raised up and said, "No, Jake... wait."

Thinking he may have pushed things too fast, Jacob stopped and replied with confusion, "Is something wrong? You seemed to like it last time?"

Rachel crawled over to the edge of the bed and pulled open the top drawer of her nightstand. "I didn't say I didn't like it... just hang on a minute." After rummaging around for a few seconds, she turned back around and held up a small plastic bottle.

"Is that... what I think it is?" Jacob asked with a hint of confusion.

Nodding, Rachel replied, "Yep... anal lube." She then motioned with her head towards Jacob's cock as it visibly twitched along to the rhythm of his heartbeat. "And I would be willing to let you use it... if you agree to my terms." Suddenly there was another round of thunder and lightning. The flash of light illuminated Rachel's face causing her expression to look slightly evil and sinister.

Jacob's eyes widened, and he grabbed hold of his pulsing shaft. "Let me get this straight... you mean you'll let me put my cock in your..."

Rachel cut him off, "As long as we can make a deal." She glanced back down at Jacob's dick. The young wife was no anal virgin; however, she knew taking her brother's incredible monster up her tight little pooper would be quite the challenge. Her pink rosebud involuntarily puckered.

Gently shaking the brand-new bottle of lubricant, Rachel asked, "So what do you think, Little Brother? You commit four short years of your life to attend a great school, and in exchange, you gain full access and benefits to my... I think you called it... awesome butt." She arched her brow just as another volley of lightning flashed, and thunder rumbled throughout the house.

Jacob was now stroking his cock. The mere thought of ass-fucking his gorgeous sister in her marital bed was mind-blowing.

Rachel had pulled out the big guns in the recruitment of her younger brother... she felt confident it was going to work. Little did she know that Jacob was already leaning seriously towards choosing Georgia as his college choice even before today's negotiations began.

Jacob felt both were great schools, and he could get a quality education at either institution. However, he preferred the idea of attending school in a smaller college town like Athens over the bustling metropolitan city of Atlanta. The horny teenager was not about to reveal any of these facts to his sister... especially since she has offered up her sweet ass as part of the deal.

With a hint of fake resignation in his voice, Jacob replied, "Okay... you win... I guess I'm going to Georgia."

A big smile spread across Rachel's pretty face. "You mean it?"

Nodding his head, Jacob replied, "Yeah, I mean... how can I say no to such a great offer. Plus, I have to admit... you're a pretty good negotiator." Yet, he knew without a doubt that he was the big winner today.

Jacob went to take the bottle of lube, but Rachel shook her head, pulled her hand back, and said, "Nu-huh! Not yet." She then held out her right hand with her pinky finger extended.

"Pinky swear? Why? You don't trust me, Jedi Master?" Jacob asked.

Rachel scoffed then replied, "Look, Nerd ... if I'm going to take that gigantic 'lightsaber' of yours up my 'dark side'... you better believe I want a guarantee that you will not back out of our agreement."

Without hesitating, Jacob hooked Rachel's extended finger with his to seal the deal. He then held out his hand again for the bottle, but Rachel shook her head and said, "Not so fast... I think for our first time, it would be best if I do all the driving." She then pointed towards the headboard, "Now... come sit over here."

After Jacob positioned himself with his back against the headboard, Rachel settled onto his lap. All of a sudden, there was another loud clap of thunder that seemed to shake the house. "Sounds like the storm is getting worse," Rachel commented while glancing at the window. She then looked back to Jacob and said, "I guess it's a good thing Mom asked me to pick you up today."

While staring at Rachel's magnificent tits and the gold cross pendant snuggled in her cleavage, Jacob replied, "Yeah, you're right... thank you, Mom... wherever you are."

Rachel then popped open the bottle of lubricant and began to drizzle it down onto the mushroom-shaped head of her brother's throbbing manhood. She then used her left hand to smear the gooey liquid up and down the massive shaft creating a lewd slurping noise. Jacob softly moaned from the intense feelings of pleasure and the sight of his sister's wedding rings drenched with the slimy clear fluid.

Rachel now hovered above Jacob's well-lubricated dick. She used her right hand to hold onto the headboard and her left to guide the spongy tip between her curvy butt cheeks to her sensitive rear passage.

Suddenly a sobering thought occurred to the young wife. In her mind, Rachel began to question her sanity in her choice of allowing this monster to pillage her most intimate orifice and basically rearrange her guts.

However, even stronger than the fear was the arousal Rachel experienced from Jacob's super-charged pheromones. Her trembling body buzzed with excitement and nervous anticipation.

Rachel held tightly to the headboard as she slowly lowered herself down. She bit her bottom lip and squeezed her eyes shut as the bulbous tip of Jacob's cock pressed against the entryway into her forbidden fortress.

Jacob placed his hands on Rachel's rounded hips as she gyrated her bottom. The determined sister moaned in frustration while attempting to skewer herself on her brother's pulsing rod of flesh. She moved her left hand from Jacob's greasy pole and placed it on his skinny shoulder. Through clenched teeth, she groaned, "NNNngggggghhhhhh!!!"

As Rachel began grunting louder, Jacob asked, "Are you okay?"

Nodding her head, Rachel answered, "It's like trying to sit... on a... baseball bat." She then pressed her ass down a little harder and relaxed her sphincter. Her eyes suddenly flew open, and she cried out, "HOLY SHIIITTT!!!"

The tip of Jacob's spear had penetrated Rachel's ass. She dug her fingernails into her brother's bony shoulder while she gasped for air, desperately trying to will her body to accommodate the unnaturally large penis.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Rachel chanted while her obscenely overstretched anal ring swallowed Jacob's incredible fuckpole one centimeter at a time. Surprisingly, the pain faded quickly, leaving just an overwhelming sense of fullness that she actually found to be quite pleasant. She was bewildered how her body was able to adjust so quickly, but she suspected the hormones had something to do with it.

After a few minutes of manipulating her ass muscles, Rachel was sitting on her brother's lap, fully impaled on his giant phallus. The only sounds in the room were that of her heavy breathing and the continuing storm outside.

Rachel's body was aflame with newfound sensations. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth while adjusting to Jacob's insane girth and enjoying the unexpected pleasure. "Ohhhhhh... it's so big... sooooo deep," she moaned as she gently used her brother's cock like a spoon to stir up her insides.

Jacob couldn't believe his luck. He was balls deep inside the dark recesses of his sister's steaming hot rectum. It felt as if his cock was bathed in lava and could melt at any moment. Watching Rachel gyrate on his lap only further increased his excitement. "Wow, Rach! That feels... awesome!"

While biting her bottom lip, Rachel grabbed the headboard with both hands. She then began the long slow rise up Jacob's greasy shaft. With only the tip of his cock remaining inside her anal cavity, she then slowly slid back down until bottoming out. The siblings gasped in unison.

Over time Rachel was riding Jacob at a solid and steady pace. A constant 'slapping' sound reverberated throughout the room each time her shapely butt made contact with Jacob's crotch. When she hit bottom, Rachel would squeal with delight from the pulses of pleasure that radiated between her ass and pussy. "Oh... Fuck!... Oh... Shit!... Oh... Yes!"

As Rachel continued to work towards her release, Jacob watched his sister's big boobs swing around in perfect rhythm. Her gold cross pendant bounced wildly off the dancing orbs of her soft, titty flesh.

Taking his hands away from Rachel's rising and falling hips, Jacob grabbed hold of her mouthwatering jugs, catching the diamond-hard pink nipples between his fingers. Pinching the sensitive nubs pushed his sister into a higher gear. He felt the clinching of her anus around his veiny shaft as she cried out from the added stimulation. "Oh, God!!!"

With her nipples tingling almost to the point of pain, Rachel lowered her chest to Jacob's face. In a desperate tone, she whispered, "Suck on them, Jake! Suck... my tits!!" As soon as her brother wrapped his lips around her burning teat, she groaned aloud, "Ohhhh... Yeeessss!!"

Rachel's hips found yet another gear as she tirelessly slammed her beautiful bottom down onto Jacob's lap. As her climax quickly approached, she wrapped her arms around Jacob's shoulders. While her bother continued to suckle at her breast, she instinctively cupped the back of his head with her right hand as a mother would her nursing child.

While Rachel and Jacob moaned and grunted from the decadent pleasures of their wicked and immoral behavior, the raging storm intensified. The gusty wind howled along with the roar of the torrential downpour of rain. It was as if Mother Nature herself was making clear her opposition to this unholy union of brother and sister wallowing in the sins of adultery and incestual sodomy.

"Oh Yes! Ohh Goodd!! Ohhh Yeessss!! OOOOHHHHH!!! GOD!!!... YEEESSSSS!!!" Rachel called out as the flood gates burst open, and she experienced her first ever anal orgasm. As the ecstasy wracked her mind and body, another barrage of lightning lit up the darkened room. Tightening her fist in Jacob's hair, she pulled his face against her bosom and threw her head back. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed in chorus with the explosion of thunder as if defying the raging tempest that nothing or no one was coming between her and this euphoric experience.

A few moments later, Rachel tried to catch her breath. As she gently rocked her hips, enjoying the orgasmic aftershocks, she noticed the storm outside had begun to quiet down. Now all she could hear was the pitter-patter of rain and the occasional rumble of thunder in the distance.

The weather outside the house was improving, but the storm inside the bedroom was far from over. Pulling his head back and removing his mouth from Rachel's soft and succulent breast, Jacob looked up at his sister and said, "Rach... I think it's my turn to drive."

Rachel knew what Jacob wanted, and without thinking, she softly replied, "O—okay." The sense of excitement mixed with slight fear caused her asshole to clench around her brother's incredibly hard shaft. Then, as she dismounted her steed, the strange emptiness left in her bowels caused a slight moan of disappointment to escape her lips.

As a sign of handing the keys over to Jacob, Rachel positioned herself on all fours. She arched her back, offering up her curvy ass while allowing her brother to take the position in the driver's seat. She held the bottle of lubricant out for Jacob and said, "To be safe... you better use more of this."

Now on his knees behind Rachel, Jacob took the bottle and popped open the top. While applying more lube to the already slimy shaft, the teenager was captivated by his sister's obscenely gaping asshole. He watched the greasy orifice twitching as if begging for him to feed it more of his throbbing meat stick.

Rachel could feel the lubricated tip of Jacob's dick sliding along her butt crack. Once it settled just outside the sensitive opening of her stretched-out anal ring, she looked back over her shoulder and said, "Now Jake... go in slow... I don't think I can take it all at... OOOHHHHH.... SHIT!!!"

Being drunk with desire, Jacob ignored his sister. Instead, he grabbed hold of Rachel's flared hips and sank his throbbing phallus back into her steaming hot guts with one smooth stroke. Once his crotch pressed up against her cushiony backside, the teenager smiled and moaned, "Oh yeah! Now that's the stuff!!"

Desperately clutching to the comforter, Rachel scolded her brother, "Dammit, you dork!! I told you to go slow... FUCK!!"

Jacob quickly got into a good, steady rhythm of sliding his entire length in and out of his sister's rectum. The combination of lube and body fluids created a lewd 'slurping' noise from each plunge into her fiery chasm. "Oh my God, Rach! Your ass feels... so good!"

With the initial pain and discomfort faded, Rachel now only felt the pleasant sensations from Jacob's cock as it pressed against never-before-touched nerve endings. She had to agree with her brother... it did feel good... really good. "Yes! Oh yes... Jake! Oh Yes!!" She could feel another climax rapidly building and began rocking her hips back to meet his powerful thrusts head-on.

Jacob began slamming into Rachel's gorgeous ass with increased authority. He, too, was nearing climax, and his only mission in life at that moment was emptying his swollen balls deep inside his sister's fantastic butt.

Rachel's arms and legs gave way, and she lowered herself down flat onto the mattress with her ass slightly arched up in the air. Jacob followed suit, supporting himself above her with his arms, and continued to fuck her in a prone-bone position. He tirelessly plunged in and out of Rachel's backside with a constant rhythm similar to that of a car piston.