WICKed Hormones Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now realizing the complete horror of the situation, Donna put her hand to her mouth and whispered, "Oh no... what have I done? Oh God!! Oh... David!!!" She quickly buckled her seat belt and added, "I need to get home!!" The distraught wife shifted the SUV into gear and pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the highway.

While Jacob sat in the passenger side seat, stuffing his deflating cock back into his cargo shorts, Donna sternly reminded him, "Jake... I need you to promise me you will NEVER speak of this to ANYONE!! It was a one-time mistake. I was only trying to help you with a difficult situation, and it simply got out of hand." She then looked over at him and added, "As a matter of fact... it... never... happened!!"

While rebuttoning and zipping up his shorts, Jacob replied, "Yes, ma'am... I totally understand. I don't want to cause any trouble for you, Mrs. Miller."

Donna looked over at Jacob and added, "I appreciate your discretion. And as a show of good faith... I will not reveal your... condition to anyone. Nor will I go to your parents about what you did in the church nursery. I guess it will be our... little secret."

Jacob smiled and responded, "Thank you, Mrs. Miller. I really appreciate that." He then put up his hand and asked, "Wait... what about Mr. Rayford? Aren't you afraid he may say something to Pastor Miller or someone else about finding the condom?"

While looking straight ahead at the highway, Donna shook her head and replied, "No... he won't say anything."

Jacob inquired, "How can you be sure?"

Donna looked over at Jacob and replied, "Well, Mr. Rayford answers to me... not my husband." She then turned her head back around and looked out at the dark highway ahead, "He may be a bit slow and backward, but he is good at his job and very loyal to me, so you don't have to worry about Mr. Rayford at all... I assure you."

*******************

After Mrs. Miller dropped him off at home, Jacob went straight upstairs to clean up and change his clothes. He didn't want to risk his mom smelling any semen residue as it might alert her that something had happened tonight.

Jacob returned downstairs and headed to the family room, where he found his parents. Robert was seated in his Lazy-Boy recliner, watching Georgia Tech play the University of Miami in a football game.

Karen was seated sideways on the sofa with her long legs stretched out on the cushions. She was wearing an old REO Speedwagon tee-shirt and a pair of black satin pajama pants. Her chestnut brown hair was in a ponytail, and, as usual, her face was buried in a mystery novel.

Jacob entered the room and greeted his parents. Looking up from her book, Karen smiled and returned the greeting, "Hi, Sweetie!! You're back from the cookout, I see. Did you have a good time?"

Walking around to the sofa, Jacob replied, "Yes, ma'am... it was great."

In a somewhat excited tone, Karen said, "Well... sit down and tell me all about it." She then closed her book and pulled her legs back to make room for Jacob to take a seat close to her.

Once Jacob settled on the sofa next to Karen, she straightened her legs and laid them across his lap. He knew exactly what his mother wanted when she began to wiggle the painted toes of her cute little feet.

With a warm smile, Karen sweetly asked, "Do you mind?" With her thumb, she then pointed toward Robert and added, "I would ask your dad, but he's not in the best of moods right now. You know how uptight he gets on game day."

It was a bit of a downer for Jacob since Karen happened to be wearing long pajama pants... he liked the sight of and being able to touch his mother's silky smooth legs. However, it was probably for the best since his dad just happened to be sitting right across the room.

Jacob then heard Robert groan in disgust. As he began to massage Karen's left foot, he asked her, "So... how is the game going?"

Suddenly Robert jumped up out of his recliner and yelled at the television, "OH COME ON REF!! THAT'S OBVIOUS PASS INTERFERENCE!! HOW COULD YOU MISS THAT??" The passionate father paced around for a few seconds, then sat back down and finished with, "Get some eyeglasses, you moron!!"

Karen shook her head, smiled, and whispered, "Same as always."

Jacob grimaced and replied, "That bad, huh?"

Karen and Jacob turned their heads towards Robert when they heard him shout, "I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!! EVEN I COULD MAKE THAT CATCH!!" They both looked at each other and quietly snickered. The dejected father then added, "Oh well... at least basketball season will be starting soon... maybe that team will do better."

Jacob then resumed massaging his mom's foot. Karen took off her reading glasses and asked, "So... did everything go okay tonight?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Jacob replied, "Yeah, Mom! Like I said... everything was great."

Karen took a quick glance over at Robert, whose attention was still on the television. She then looked back to Jacob and whispered, "What I mean is... did everything go okay..." She then motioned towards his crotch with her hand that held her glasses and added, "...with that?"

When Jacob realized what she meant, his eyes widened, and he replied, "Oh... that!" He then nodded and added, "Yeah... it went fine with that, too."

Slowly shaking her head, Karen asked, "So nothing unexpected happened? There's nothing you need to tell me?"

Shaking his head in reply, Jacob answered, "Nu-huh... no ma'am... nothing to report." Keeping his voice low, he added, "I guess your help in the shower earlier today did the trick." He hated to lie to his mother, but he did not want her to freak out. He also promised Mrs. Miller to keep what happened a secret... he still had slim hopes that maybe she would allow Sara and him to continue dating.

Karen smiled as she put her reading glasses back on. After opening her book back to where she left off, the relieved mother said, "Well, I'm glad to hear it. It's good to know you were able to make it through the evening without incident." As Karen began reading, she let out a soft moan and added, "That feels nice, Jake. How about changing to my right foot and squeezing just a bit harder?"

"No problem", Jacob replied. As he complied with his mother's request, he softly stated, "As I told you, Mom... there's nothing to worry about. I have it all under control."

********************

Meanwhile, across town, Donna had returned home to find David already in bed. He was partially sitting up with the back of his head resting against the headboard, his eyes closed, and his right hand was holding the stack of notes for the Sunday morning sermon. She thanked God that he had fallen asleep watching TV. She was even more grateful that her husband was a heavy sleeper.

After creeping into the bathroom and quietly closing the door, Donna turned on the lights. The sight of herself in the mirror's reflection caused her to gasp. With her disheveled hair and smeared makeup, the ordinarily well-put-together pastor's wife looked more like the party girl model from many years ago.

The condition of her dress was even worse than Donna had feared. The bodice and neckline were soaked with Jacob's virile and fragrant semen. While lowering the zipper, she shook her head and whispered, "Looks like I'll be throwing this dress in the garbage." She didn't know the possibility of saving the dress, plus there was no easy way to explain to the dry cleaner how the poor garment came to be in this condition.

After Donna stepped out of the heavily soiled dress, she started up the shower. While waiting for the water to warm, she stood before the mirror in just her powder blue bra and panties.

Donna had recently purchased the sexy garments as a special treat for David. Today was her first time wearing the alluring items, and she had planned to surprise him once she returned home with hopes to entice her husband for some 'Saturday Night Delight'.

However, as fabulous as Donna looked in her lingerie, the beautiful wife would probably never get the chance to model this particular set for her husband. The bra was severely stained with Jacob's slimy teenage spunk, and like her dress, it was most likely ruined.

Another wave of guilt washed over Donna when she noticed the cross pendant that rested at the top of the gap between her boobs. Just like her mouthwatering cleavage, the small gold symbol of her Christian faith was covered in Jacob's flakey dried-up semen.

Reaching behind her back, Donna unfastened the hooks and loosened her bra. The restrictive yet skimpy garment relaxed and allowed copious amounts of trapped ejaculate to escape from inside the lacy C-size cups and steam down the middle-aged mother's surprisingly flat torso.

Donna completely removed the bra and tossed it haphazardly into the corner, where it landed on top of her dress that lay on the floor. She then slid the matching powder blue panties down across her curvy hips and allowed them to slide down her long slender legs. With her right foot, she slung the scanty garment into the corner, where it landed on the small pile of clothes.

Before entering the shower, Donna removed the clips from her hair. After shaking out her long platinum blonde locks, she took one final glance at herself in the mirror. She noticed the trails of seminal juices that streaked down her flat stomach... some collected in her cute little belly button.

Donna used her right index finger to rake up several lines of the creamy fluid and, without thinking, popped it into her sultry mouth. The exotic flavor caused her to moan with delight as she sucked clean the recently manicured digit.

While in the shower, Donna lathered herself up with a generous amount of her lilac-scented body wash. Her only wish was that the guilt she felt could be scrubbed away as easily as the dried cum from her silky smooth skin.

Donna stood under the hot water and cleansed herself of the physical evidence. Even with the heavy burden of guilt, her body continued to hum with extreme arousal. As hard as she tried to block it out, her mind continued to replay the scene of her masturbating Jacob's impossible cock and swallowing much of its incredible payload.

With her vagina tingling and begging for attention, Donna gave in and leaned forward, placed her left hand against the wall, and spread her legs. She then dropped the loofa to the shower floor, buried her right hand between her legs, and began desperately stroking her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," Donna moaned aloud as her fingers slid between her slick folds and found her buzzing clit. With her body now burning with arousal, she attacked the erect little nub with extreme enthusiasm. In no time at all, the orgasm began to blossom from deep in her core, causing her knees to buckle.

It took all of Donna's self-control not to scream out as the orgasmic wave crested. "NNNggggghhhhhh!!!" she groaned as the incredible ecstasy took control and her body began to seize as the euphoria lit up her nervous system.

Moments later, Donna leaned further forward until her forehead rested against the tiled wall. As the orgasmic tide receded, her glistening body jerked from the occasional aftershocks.

While catching her breath, a feeling of self-loathing came to the forefront. Donna could not understand how she could lower herself to masturbate to the memory of basically cheating on her loving husband. Even more than that, how could she still be so sexually aroused?

Donna cupped her hanging breast with her right hand and gently pinched the tingling nipple. "Mmmmmm," she moaned from the stimulation and then whispered, "What did that boy and his vile abomination do to me?"

Donna could feel sensations flowing through her that she had not sensed for decades. Something had been awoken deep inside the pastor's wife.... something she buried a long time ago and swore never to reveal to anyone... especially her husband.

Back in the early days of her modeling profession, Donna started off wide-eyed and very naive. Because of her youthful vibrance and natural beauty, she experienced instant success. Her career was soon off and running, and after moving to South Beach in Miami, her circle of friends quickly multiplied along with her popularity.

However, some less savory individuals took advantage of Donna's innocence. They lured the young woman into a dark world of gross sin and depravity. They showered her with worldly materialism and lavish parties that included illicit drug use and lewd sexual behavior.

Donna relished the wickedness of wallowing in the foul pit of excess and iniquity... for a while. However, as the Bible states, the pleasure of sin is only for a season. The young backsliding Christian found herself sinking deeper and deeper into the depths of corruption and eventually despair.

By pure grace, Donna broke free and escaped that vile world fueled by lechery and depravity. Hoping for a fresh start, she moved back home to Gainesville, where she found comfort in her family and strength in her church. After rededicating her life to serving the Lord... Donna found forgiveness, peace, and even the love of her life.

Not long after returning home, Donna met a young assistant pastor by the name of David Miller. He was a gentle soul... intelligent, handsome, and a true man of faith. They began dating, and it did not take long for her to realize God had blessed her with her own Prince Charming.

As things progressed with their courtship, it became evident that marriage was in their future. As more time went by, Donna worried about disclosing her shameful past. David knew all about Donna's former career as a model; however, he was not aware of just how depraved her lifestyle had become during that time.

In matters of sexuality, David was very conservative and old-fashioned and did not believe in premarital sex. Handholding and kissing were as far as he would take things during their entire courtship and engagement.

Donna found the attitude of her betrothed to be both refreshing and endearing. However, she also feared the reaction if he ever found out the truth about her life before him and the fact that she was not a virgin. Luckily, David never asked, and she was definitely not going to volunteer any information.

The last thing Donna wanted was for David to view her as impure or as a trashy harlot. She loved him way too much to risk losing him. As far as she was concerned, her past was dead and buried, and she would take those horrible secrets and memories to her grave.

Now, after all these years, the lustful yearnings of Donna's youth had been revived. Somehow tonight's unfortunate event with Jacob and his monstrosity had opened a sealed vault. The teenager's chemically enhanced semen had affected her in ways similar to the recreational drugs from her past. She had an insatiable craving... a hunger... for cock.

After exiting the shower, Donna quickly wrapped herself in a thirsty white towel. After securely hiding her stained clothes in the closet, she turned off the TV and joined her sleeping husband in their king-sized marital bed.

Donna took the notes for David's sermon from his hand and placed them on the far side of the bed. Several of the pages slid off the comforter and down to the floor. Wasting no time, the horny wife climbed over the top of David and pulled his boxer shorts down, exposing his flaccid penis.

Using her hot skillful mouth, Donna had her husband's cock fully erect in no time. When she noticed David watching her groggily, it gave her a thrill knowing she could still arouse even the heaviest of sleepers.

Still waking up and a bit confused, David asked, "Honey? Oh my... wh--what's going on?" He'd received blowjobs from Donna in the past, but never with this much enthusiasm. Her mouth and tongue were doing things he'd never experienced before... this was amazing. Little did he know his wife's zeal was fueled not only by incredible lust but also by crushing guilt.

Donna pulled her head back. While continuing to stroke David's saliva-coated shaft, she responded in a sultry whisper, "I'm sorry I woke you, Sweetheart, but I couldn't help myself." With a heavy sigh, she added, "I just felt this overpowering desire to show you how much I love you." She then lowered her head and stuffed her husband's throbbing manhood back into her beautiful mouth.

David constantly moaned from the exquisite pleasure he received from his wife's soft hand and talented mouth. While watching Donna's head bob up and down with unbelievable fervor, he reached out and touched her long blonde hair. Finding her platinum locks to be damp, he asked, "Donna? Did you just shower?"

Sitting up straight, Donna wiped the drool from her mouth with the back of her left hand and replied, "Uh-huh... just a quick one." While continuing to work David's rock-hard dick with her right hand, she thought up a quick excuse and continued, "I wanted to freshen up a bit from being outside in the heat all day."

With both of Donna's dainty hands vigorously stroking his cock, David was quickly approaching the point of no return. He grunted, "Oh... Honey... that feels so good! You're gonna make me... explode!"

David moaned in disappointment when suddenly Donna released her grip on his penis. It continued standing straight up and twitching as if begging her to continue.

While his wife scooched up onto his lap, David asked with a desperate tone, "Donna? Why... why did you stop?"

Looking down at her husband, Donna giggled and replied, "Oh, Sweetheart... did you really think you would be getting off that easy?" A sly grin spread across the horny wife's beautiful face as she undid the tuck of the towel between her breasts. "I have plans for you, my dear husband," she whispered as she removed and dropped the towel behind her.

David's eyes went wide as he gazed upon the naked beauty straddling his lap. Donna held her shoulders back, which proudly thrust her mouthwatering tits forward... her pink nipples hard enough to cut glass. Her freshly showered body bathed in the moonlight that illuminated the darkened bedroom, giving her milky white skin a haunting glow. The sweet scent of Donna's lilac body wash filled his nostrils, enhancing his arousal. Over the twenty-three years of their marriage, he had seen his gorgeous wife nude too many times to count; however, this time, something about her seemed new and exciting.

While looking up at Donna, David could see an expression on his loving wife's face he did not recognize. Her blue eyes conveyed what appeared as a longing... a lust... maybe it was hunger. It made the good pastor feel less of her husband and more like helpless prey. He found it be somewhat terrifying yet at the same time strangely exhilarating.

With her eyes holding David's stare, Donna rose up and hovered just above his rigid manhood. Using her left hand, she positioned the spongy flared head at the tight entrance to her starving pussy. She then leaned forward and grabbed hold of the headboard with both hands. They simultaneously moaned as Donna lowered herself down, slowly and completely swallowing her husband's cock with her saturated cunt.

As she rocked her hips back and forth, Donna leaned down lower towards David and pressed her lips to his. Little did her husband know that not long ago, her beautiful mouth greedily sucked on the ejaculating penis of a teenage boy. The same boy was dating his daughter and dined at his home earlier in the evening.

After passionately kissing David for a few seconds, Donna pulled back and whispered, "Okay, Preacher Miller... you better buckle up... cause you're in for a wild ride."

David watched in awe as Donna began riding his average-sized cock as if she owned it. Still speechless from her surprisingly brazen manner, he gazed up into the undersides of his wife's jutting breasts that wobbled just inches from his face. He then reached up and grabbed hold of her swinging tits and pinched her rubbery nipples in the process.