WICKed Hormones Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she listened to her husband, Donna stepped into her skirt and began working it up and onto her slender hips. With the phone supported between her cheek and shoulder, she continued, "Well, I'm afraid I didn't plan anything for dinner. Maybe you could stop on the way in and pick up a pizza? I'm sure Sara would be more than happy with that." The cheating wife also reckoned this would allow her more time to get things back to normal before their arrival.

After collecting her discarded panties from the floor, Donna ended the call. "Okay, Honey. Please be careful, and I'll see you two when you get home." After a short pause, she replied to David, "I love you too...bye."

Donna walked over to the couch and said to Jacob, "You'll need to get going." After picking up her bra from the back of the sofa, she added, "They'll be back home in just a little bit, and I need to go take a shower." She then noticed the large stain of their combined bodily fluids on the couch cushion and added, "Plus, I need to get this place cleaned up."

As he fastened his shorts back on, Jacob inquired, "I thought they were gonna be spending the night in Augusta...did something happen?"

Donna shook her head. "No, nothing's happened. The event ended early, that's all, so they decided to drive back home tonight."

Jacob smiled, "Cool...that means Sara's gonna be at school tomorrow and I'll get to see her before we leave for Atlanta."

The mention of Sara's name caused another wave of guilt and shame to wash over Donna. She'd not only betrayed her loving husband, but also her precious child. She had just committed adultery with the boy who just so happened to be dating her sweet and innocent daughter. Her only way to justify the whole situation was telling herself that this had been a sacrifice she'd done in order to protect Sara and preserve her virtue.

As Donna hurried Jacob back down the hall and into the kitchen, she reminded him, "Now remember Jake...no one...and I mean no one can EVER find out about this!"

Collecting his book bag from the floor, Jacob replied, "Don't worry, Mrs. Miller." Slinging the satchel over his shoulder, he added, "I promise to take our secret with me to the grave."

Donna responded with a firm, yet pleading tone, "Please ensure that you do!" She then opened the door for Jacob to leave. Trying to act as if everything was normal (and, in case any nosy neighbors were looking), Donna added in a formal tone, "Once again, Jacob...thank you so much for your help today in setting up the new computer."

Before walking out the door into the garage, Jacob replied, "You're welcome, Mrs. Miller! I guess I oughtta be thanking you as well." Before taking a step, he asked, "So...I take it this means you'll be helping me again?"

Donna sighed, then said, "Yes, Jake...I'll help you again." She then put up her finger and firmly stated, "That is...so long as you hold up your end of the bargain."

Jacob smiled, "Yes, ma'am...you can count on me and uh...I'm already looking forward to it."

Donna could feel an involuntary twitch in her yearning pussy, and without even thinking, she replied inadvertently under her breath, "Yeah... me too..." Her face immediately turned beet-red, when she realized what she'd just said. In a stern tone, she added, "Now go...they'll be getting home soon."

After watching Jacob get on his bicycle and pedal away, Donna closed and locked the door. She then began the process of (as quickly as possible) ridding herself and the house of all the evidence of her sinful fornication before her unwitting family arrived home.

********************

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" A drawn-out moan escaped Karen's mouth, as she lay flat on her belly. She instinctively raised her naked hips off of the guest bedroom mattress, as Melissa Turner continued with her deep-tissue massage. Lifting her head, the nude mother asked in a heavy whisper, "Is it really necessary to...ungghhh!! In that particular region? Ohhh!!!"

Melissa giggled, "I'm afraid so..." Sliding her nimble fingers all around Karen's dripping-wet vagina, the young lawyer added with a soft tone, "To do this properly, I have to focus on your most stressful parts. And believe me, Karen, this is a primary source of all your stress."

Karen replied softly, "But I thought this was going to be...ohhhh...just a regular massage. She then glanced over her shoulder at her friend and gasped, "Melissa! W—Why are you...naked?"

Melissa didn't respond. Instead, she smiled when Karen's meaty hips began to gyrate in rhythm along with her busy fingers. "Trust me...you'll feel much better after all of your tension is released. Now...I need you to breathe deeply and relax."

Karen nodded and laid her head back down on the mattress. She gasped audibly and grabbed a hold of the bedsheets when Melissa added more pressure to the sensitive area between her legs. "Oh, my goodness!!!" she exclaimed, as the tension continued to grow.

Melissa whispered, "Keep breathing, Karen...that's the key to a good release." The young lawyer now concentrated on the areas around the married mom's buzzing clit.

A steady stream of "Oh! Oh! Oh!" poured from Karen's mouth as the building pressure became of paramount urgency.

Melissa's fingers were soon soaked in Karen's sweet nectar, as she began lightly strumming her client's blood-engorged clitoris. The young lawyer said with encouragement, "Don't hold back, Karen...let all that tension flow out of you."

The additional stimulation caused Karen to grip the bedsheets even tighter. "Yes...yes...yes!" she chanted, as she waited for the explosion to take place, and bring with it her sweet relief.

In a husky whisper, Melissa added, "Good girl...it's almost over. Now, just let it happen...you're gonna feel so much better!" Using the pads of her fingers, Melissa pressed them directly against Karen's sensitive clit and then began rubbing firmly in a circular motion.

"YESSSSSS!!!" Karen yelped, as she sat up, only to find herself in bed in her darkened bedroom. She quickly realized that she'd been dreaming and looked over to see that Robert wasn't in bed beside her. A light escaping from underneath the closed master bathroom door was evidence that he was already in the shower, (and hopefully hadn't been able to hear his wife calling out).

Karen mumbled in frustration, "Oh, for Pete's sake!!" She then lay her head back on her soft pillow and added, "Just another crazy dream..."

After a few moments of lying in bed listening to the early morning rain, Karen realized that her vivid dream had left her quite aroused. Glancing over to the closed bathroom door, she could make out the faint sound of the shower still running. Reckoning it was safe enough, the horny, frustrated wife then snaked her right hand down between her long, silky legs.

Karen found the gusset of her panties to be quite moist. She gasped in surprise when her slender fingers scraped across her tingling clit that was hidden beneath the cotton fabric. For some reason, her little nub seemed to be even more sensitive than usual.

Knowing that Robert usually took a while to get ready for work, Karen figured that she would have ample time to give herself some much-needed relief. However, masturbating herself wasn't what the gorgeous housewife yearned for at that particular moment.

Throwing back the comforter, Karen got out of bed. She then opened the door to the master bathroom and walked in, to find that her husband was still in the shower.

Robert turned around, pleasantly surprised to find Karen standing at the shower door. "Well, good morning, gorgeous..." he greeted his lovely wife, with a hint of desire. He couldn't help but notice how sexy she looked, clad in just her form-fitting T-shirt and bikini-cut panties.

"Good morning yourself, handsome," Karen replied with a smile to his greeting. "And, since it's still early, I thought that maybe I could come in and join you..."

After shutting off the water, Robert stepped over to Karen. He could see her hardened nipples pushing out against her tight-fitting top. With obvious reluctance, he answered, "Dang, honey...any other time, I'd most gladly take you up on it." He then grabbed a towel from the nearby rack and continued, "Unfortunately, today's not a good morning for me."

Undeterred, Karen replied with a sneaky, mischievous grin, "Not even for a little quickie?"

Drying himself off with the towel, Robert chuckled, "As tempting as that sounds, I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline. I'm due over at the office in less than an hour."

"You have to go in early again? What for this time?" Karen asked, now with an audible hint of frustration.

Wrapping the towel around his waist, Robert replied, "Top management's going to restructure the region I oversee, and I've got a budget meeting scheduled with all of my sales managers this morning. We need to discuss how the changes will affect them, and our plans for the next quarter." He then took another glance at his voluptuous wife, "Believe me...if I could blow the whole thing off, I would."

Karen sighed, "I know...it's just that..." She put her hand on Robert's smooth chest and added, "It's been a while since we...you know." She arched one of her eyebrows, and bit her bottom lip for emphasis on her unsubtle hint.

Robert nodded and lovingly stroked Karen's cheek, "I'm well aware, and I am sorry...it's all my fault. I've just been so busy with work lately, and now you're the one who's suffering for it." He leaned in closer and said, "I promise though, that I'll make it up to you this weekend."

"This weekend?" Karen replied, with some confusion. "You do remember that we're going to Atlanta?"

Stepping over to the sink, Robert responded, "Well of course, I remember." As he prepared to shave, he continued, "I thought it might be a little fun to take advantage of some alone time in the hotel suite...it'll be just like a mini-honeymoon!"

Karen leaned against the counter and retorted, "Have you forgotten that Jake will be going with us?"

Looking at Karen's reflection in the mirror, Robert replied, "No, certainly I haven't forgotten. Remember though, Jake's going to have a suite all to himself."

Karen scoffed, "Yeah...with a connecting door. I don't want our teenaged son to...you know...hear what we're doing!"

Rinsing off his razor, Robert answered back, "I don't think you'll have to worry about that. Jake will most likely be too wrapped up in his video games to even think about us. Plus, he has those noise-canceling headphones that you bought for him. Whenever he wears those things, I swear, a bomb could go off and he wouldn't even notice!"

Karen giggled, then said, "Don't swear...but you're probably right." She took a deep breath and added, "Alright, but I'm going to hold you to it, Mister! Besides, I just might have a little surprise in store for you..."

Grinning, Robert looked over to Karen and responded, "Well, what a coincidence...I just so happen to have a surprise for you, too."

Karen smiled, "Oh really, now? That's intriguing...I wonder what it could possibly be? How about giving me a little hint?"

"Nu-uh!" Robert quickly shot her down.

Karen pressed harder, "Oh, come on...not even just a little one? You know how much I hate waiting."

Wrapping up with his shave, Robert shook his head and responded with a chuckle, "Nope...you'll just have to wait and find out this weekend."

Scrunching her face, Karen pouted, "Okay...go ahead and keep your secrets. In the meantime, what would my darling hubby like for his breakfast?"

Toweling off his face, Robert replied, "I probably won't have time to eat anything, but coffee would be great."

"Well, I guess I'll go downstairs and get some started." Karen kissed Robert's cheek and then went back into their bedroom.

After putting on her robe, Karen made her way downstairs to the kitchen. Upon arriving, she was surprised to find that Jacob was already there, dressed for school and seated at the table, eating his cereal.

Seeing his Mother standing in the doorway, Jacob greeted her, "Mornin', Mom!"

Somewhat perplexed, Karen replied, "Good morning, Sweetie! Wow...you're up earlier than usual for a school day! I figured you'd still be sound asleep in bed, and I'd have to come upstairs like always and wake you."

Jacob shook his head and smiled, "Well, you don't have to worry about doing any of that today."

"I can see that," Karen giggled, amused. As she began preparations to make some coffee, she asked, "So what's got you motivated to be up so early today? Excited about the trip to Atlanta?"

Before taking in another spoonful of cornflakes, Jacob shrugged and replied, "Yeah, sort of...I guess."

Karen scrunched her face, "'Sort of...you guess'?" She turned around and leaned back against the countertop. "Well, it must be quite a bit of something. I mean, on most school days, I'd have to practically drag you out of bed...especially on a rainy morning such as this."

Jacob nodded, unable to hide a grin, "It's Sara...she's gonna be at school today!"

Karen's eyes widened, "Ohhhh...I see." She then cocked her head to the side and asked, "Wait...I thought she and Pastor Miller were still in Augusta?"

Jacob continued, "Actually, they came home early yesterday evening. Sara texted me last night and asked if I wanted to meet up at the lab before class started, so we could work on our chemistry project together." He then took another bite and mumbled, "I plan to leave, right after I finish eating."

"Jake, don't speak with your mouth full," Karen stated as she turned to look outside the window...the rain was now coming down even harder. She added, "And I hope you don't plan on walking to school in this weather...it's raining cats and dogs out there!"

Jacob turned in his chair towards the window and sighed, "It wasn't so bad earlier." He then turned to his mom and said, "I was just gonna ride my bike again, but now I guess I'll have to ask Dad for a lift."

Karen shook her head, "No, Sweetie, your dad won't be able to take you today. He needs to go straight into the office this morning, and plus your school's headed in the opposite direction." After starting the coffee maker, she offered, "Let me get dressed, and then I'll go and take you."

Making sure to swallow this time before answering, Jacob replied, "Thanks, Mom...that'd be great!"

Before walking out of the kitchen, Karen stepped over to Jacob and leaned over, asking softly, "Are you okay this morning with...you know?" She then tilted her head slightly, motioning down towards his crotch.

Jacob nodded, "Yeah, Mom...I think I'm good." He couldn't believe what had just come out of his mouth. He was actually going to turn down his gorgeous mother's offer to 'help' him again that morning. However, Jacob didn't want to risk being late getting to school, because he wanted to spend some extra time with Sara.

Still aroused from the vivid dream which she'd had earlier, Karen pushed a little harder, "Are you sure? We don't need something bad happening at school...if you know what I mean." She was doing her best to make it sound as if this was more for Jacob's benefit...and not hers.

After the mind-blowing sex that he'd had with Mrs. Miller the day prior, Jacob had spent a good part of the previous night in his room, jerking off several loads to porn models who resembled the good preacher's wife. He felt confident that things would be fine this morning and replied, "I'm sure, Mom. Like I told you the other night...I have everything under control."

Standing up straight, Karen put a hand on her hip and sighed, "Okay...so long as you're sure." She then turned and began walking out of the kitchen, calling back as she left the room, "Just give me a few minutes to get dressed, and then we can leave."

Jacob gazed admiringly as Karen departed, his eyes glued to her swaying backside and the enticing panty lines that were outlined against the silky material of her robe. He chided himself somewhat for turning down the chance of having another morning 'go' with his mom. Adjusting the stiffening rod in his shorts, Jacob promised himself not to jerk off again that day to try and save the fresh batches he had churning in his balls for the coming weekend...

As Karen ascended the stairs, she mused to herself, "I must be losing my sex appeal. Two men have just turned me down in a matter of minutes." She decided then and there to pull out all the stops that weekend and remind her husband Robert just exactly what it was that he'd been missing lately...

********************

Pulling into the parking spot at Jacob's school, Karen mentioned to her son, "Aunt Brenda called me last night. Your blood and semen test results are back, and she'll be bringing them over to the house later today."

Jacob cocked his head to the side. "To the house? Why not just give the results to you over the phone?" His eyes then widened, and he asked with some concern, "Does this mean that they found something bad?"

Karen giggled, then reached over and smoothed out Jacob's unruly hair. Shaking her head, she replied, "No, sweetie...nothing bad! Your Aunt's just coming over so she and I can hang out...sort of like a sister spa day."

"Spa day?" Jacob asked with slight confusion.

"Yeah... a spa day," Karen replied. "You know... gossip a little... drink some coffee... maybe do our nails..."

Jacob scrunched his face. "Oh...so you mean like, 'girl stuff'?"

Karen nodded her head and replied mockingly, "Yeah...'girl stuff'."

Noticing Mrs. Miller's SUV parking across the way, Jacob said, "Well, y'all have fun with that...guess I'll see you at home after school."

As Jacob grabbed the door handle to depart, Karen responded, "Hold on there, Mister...aren't you forgetting something?" She tapped her cheek with her finger.

Jacob sighed. "Mom...do we have to do this?"

Karen replied, "These rides aren't free, you know...you still have to pay the piper." She added, "Besides, you were all fired up to kiss me the other night in your room...you didn't seem too embarrassed of your old mother then."

Jacob scoffed, "Mom...that was different... we were in private." He pointed out the window, "Plus, there are people walking around, and Sara's right over there!"

"Don't worry...she's still in the car...she won't see anything." Karen then turned her head and again offered her cheek.

Jacob knew there would be no escaping from Karen Mitchell. The reluctant teenager took a quick glance outside to ensure that no one else was around to see. He then leaned in and kissed his mother's soft cheek. As he opened the door to get out, he quickly blurted, "Thanks for the lift!"

With a smile, Karen teased, "You're welcome, snuggle bear...love you!"

"Moooommmm!!!" Jacob whined, through clenched teeth. He then looked over his shoulder to ensure that no one had heard his mother's use of the embarrassing nickname. Feeling that it was safe, he replied in a low voice, "Love you, too." He then quickly closed the door and left to go meet up with Sara.

Karen noticed that Sara was standing underneath the awning, waiting for Jacob. As she watched her 'snuggle bear' walk across the parking lot toward the pretty, blonde teenager, the loving mother felt a strange sense of loss.

Karen was genuinely happy that things were going so well between Jacob and Sara. After all, she'd always known that the day would eventually come when she'd no longer be the most important woman in her little man's life...it was the natural order of things. She knew it was wrong to feel anything else other than happiness for them. However, as the two teenagers disappeared into the school building, Karen's heart began to ache just a little from the tightening grasp of what she knew to be jealousy.

1...34567...15