Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then take me," Cassandra said, lying back and opening her legs for him.

Garreth climbed between them, holding his body over hers. His long hair fell down around his face and shoulders. So much like Stephen' had years ago. He was shaking like a leaf. Cassandra reach between them and held his cock tenderly, slipping the big, hard helmet head over her clit.

"Do you want me to make love to you?" Garreth asked.

"No," Cassandra said. "My husband will make love to me." She looked into his eyes and when she did, he caught her meaning. And the blue there blazed with uncontrolled lust. "I want you to fuck me."

Garreth made a low sound then, a lusty snarling grin coming over his lips. He quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed on either side of her head. "Yeah? You want me to fuck you?"

Cassandra met his hungry gaze, "Yes I do."

"Say it again."

Cassandra could feel his long cock slipping and sliding along her hot, wet pussy. "I want you to fuck me."

"Louder."

"I want you to..." And with that, suddenly, Garreth thrust forward, and his cock slid inside her. He pushed deep, to the hilt, in one swift movement. "FUCK ME!" Cassandra cried.

And he did. Holding her hands down, Garreth thrust inside her, hard and fast. She could feel him all the way to her cervix, and with only a few moments, Cassandra came. "Ooooh god..." she groaned.

As if reading her mind, Garreth released her and sat back on his haunches, now up on his knees. He hooked her legs over his shoulder, and began slamming his cock inside her again. "OH FUCK!" Cassandra cried. He was even deeper now, battering her insides. She looked over to Stephen, who was standing now, his eyes drinking in the scene.

She looked back to Garreth, still above her. Her legs still up, he lowered himself down, still thrusting, never missing a stroke, until they're bellies met. He kissed her, passionately. "Oh Cassandra, you're so amazing!"

"So are you!" she said, almost out of breath.

Garreth went back upright, his thrusts slower now, but deeper still. "Oh honey... I don't think I can last much longer," he said. The headboard was clapping time with the sounds of their slapping flesh.

"I don't want you to," Cassandra told him. "I want to come with you."

Without slowing further, he said, "Do you...? Do you want me to pull out?" Cassandra looked over at Stephen. He nodded. She looked back to Garreth. "Not for anything. I said I want to come with you."

That seemed to illicit something in Garreth. He grabbed her wrists and pulled them down to her sides. God, he even knew what she liked just the way Stephen did. His tempo sped up, his throbbing cock spearing her inside to her depths. "Yeah? You are a wicked girl. Does it turn you on? The idea of another man coming inside you?"

Cassandra could feel it building inside her again it felt like the depths of her sex were pulling and tugging at Garreth's cock as he fucked her, trying to milk him dry. Though she didn't answer him, she knew it did. It was such a wicked thrill.

"Tell me..." Garreth said, slowing.

"Yes..." she whispered. "I need you to come with me. Inside me... Fill me up!"

Garreth seemed to lose control then. He pulled her arms snuggly to her side and fucked her as hard and fast as she had ever been and just as Cassandra felt herself slip over the edge, her pussy clenching and milking his cock, Garreth cried out, pulled her tightly to him, and thrust deeply inside her. She cried out with him, their bodies for a moment seeming to almost struggle against one another. And as he held himself deep within her, she felt Garreth's cock pulse, and suddenly a gush of warmth filled her belly.

Garreth thrust into Cassandra again. And again. And once more, then collapsed on top of her. He kissed her gently, both of them still breathing hard.

"Wow," he said, smiling. "Oh wow, she said, and then they were laughing together. After a few moments, he slipped himself from inside her, and rolled over on his back beside her.

Part Six

Though it wasn't easy, Stephen let Cassandra calm her body for a few minutes. It had been an amazing thing to watch, this beautiful woman, the love of his life, and this younger version of himself. It was one of the most erotic things he had ever seen, and he had never wanted her more. But he did not want to ruin the moment, and though even though there was nothing he wanted more than to take his wife right now, Stephen restrained himself until she motioned for him to come over. "Come here, my love, she said, almost drunk on orgasmic bliss."

Stephen walked over to the bed and climbed on beside her, spooning his body to hers, belly to belly. They kissed as Garreth went over and took the lounge seat. "Did you enjoy that?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. You were beautiful. You were amazing. It was like watching a living work of art." She kissed him deeply. "I love you. Thank you for sharing this with me."

He kissed her lips, then down her jawline then her neck. "Thank you for sharing it with me," he replied.

Cassandra slowly pushed Stephen onto his back and climbed up to her knees, throwing one leg over him. Garreth's semen was still warm and thick, running down her thighs. She climbed on top of her husband, and as she slid her pussy down onto his member, a large share of Garreth's come dripped out of her, running down Stephen's cock as she sank it in deep. It gave her a wicked thrill, knowing that she was about to ride her husband with another man's seed inside her. Cassandra began to sway her sexy hips, her ass grinding against Stephen. She leaned back, hands on his legs, and Stephen reached under her, sliding her legs over his shoulders, holding her firmly and strongly.

She was riding him deeply now, and even though she was sore from her tryst with Garreth, and she had not expected to be able to come again, suddenly everything inside her awoke once more. Cassandra sped up her motions, and Stephen began bucking his hips upward in time.

The two made love as passionately as they ever had, and Garreth watched, marveling at the closeness of a connection not only physical but spiritual. Cassandra and Stephen's eyes never looked away from one another. Their bodies weren't struggling against one another, as hers had with Garreth. With Stephen, they were moving as if they were one. "I love you," Cassandra moaned.

"I love you..." Stephen replied. "Can I? Are you ready?"

Cassandra nodded, almost desperately. The soreness had given way to an almost excruciatingly wonderful pleasure. She felt drunk on love and sex. "Yes! Please! With me!"

"Don't look away!" Stephen said, getting close.

"Never," Cassandra said, the moment, the closeness, bringing her to tears. "I will never look away."

Stephen thrust deep, to her core, and they exploded together. Cassandra could feel her husband filling her, planting a part of himself deep inside her. She cried out, as did he, and then she lay down on top of him. He held her close, still inside her.

"I love you," Stephen said.

"And I love you, my husband," Cassandra replied. And they lay there for a long time, lost in a world of their own.

12