WicKed's Hospital Drama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kat! I don't know what you are talking about! Calm down, girl! You're shaking like a leaf. Tell me what's going on in that beautiful head of yours?" Her voice tried to sound like cooling liquid refreshment -- a Barcardi and Coca-Cola sip of calm. But the calm wasn't there. Her quivering voice was edged with fear.

"Don't try and shit me, Dani! Did Marie put you up to this? Did she tell you about me fucking Daddy?"

Like a viper, I had spat out the words into her face. Dani turned ashen, as her blood seemed to drain down to the floor. The look seemed genuine -- perhaps she had no part in the ploy. But I was still so mad -- I just wanted to kill Marie, or anyone blocking my need to get out of this insane asylum, and Dr. Bagatti was a close enough target to take my anger out on. God knows I wanted to!

There it was, right out in the open! My daddy and me, fucking one another, recorded for all to hear--while standing in the lobby; a weapon in my hand, and foaming with rage.

'Kat, I didn't know, honestly. Dr. Johnson never briefed me on anything about you. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Her cry rang genuine as I seethed, still unable to get the damned door open.

Dani began to connect the dots between the observation we were witnessing, my anger, and my questioning her knowledge about Daddy and me. I stood there hyperventilating as the elevator door opened. The bitch, that was the focus of my anger, was just ten steps away. All I had to do was reach out, slice her fucking head off, and shove it up her cunt along with every other limb I could manage to rip off her body. I was bent on revenge and launched into a second wave of hostility against Marie; as she stepped out into the storm that was about to befall her.

"Damn you, Marie!" I screamed. My anger had frozen every muscle and sinew in my body. But my hate for her tore them loose; muscle and sinew, one by one, and I managed to march toward the elevator. I'd heard the old saying, 'Hell hath no fury!' Now, I knew exactly what that meant and how it was going to end as I focused on that fuckin' lovely face my father...

__________

Marie never reacted to my insults, or my stepping toward her. The look on her face was void of expression. She didn't even attempt to run or plead for mercy. I guess that's why I let the scissors clatter to the floor, replacing them with my hands balled up into fists as a better weapon of choice. I had never hit anyone before, but I was ready, willing, and confident that I could rip her apart like a lioness at the moment. Yet, she just stood there, passively waiting for the inevitable. Without a defensive move on her part, I couldn't... I just stopped, frustrated, face-to-face with that stone-cold bitch inches from my claws. Spewing more vile hatred upon her, my voice strained to the point of pain.

She let me rail against her until all the anger and craziness inside me climaxed. My body shook violently, my voice choked up; all the while my tears were burning. My eyes felt the sting of sea salt. Finally, nothing coherent came out of my mouth; just blubbering, wailing sounds. I was devastated, betrayed at what she had arranged. In the end, when there was no more room for rage, my body slumped forward. It was drained of the will to fight any longer.

That's when Doctor Marie Johnson, my mother's lover, held out her arms toward me, stepping forward to catch me. I slid between them clasping myself around her, feeling her warmth, just like my mother's flowing into me, like a soothing balm.

'How do you go from wanting to commit murder--to falling into the arms of someone who betrayed you?' I wanted to ask anyone who knew. 'Someone, anyone, please tell me!'

The choked words she wanted to hear finally came, "I want Mom back, Marie! Back with Daddy so things are the way they were! I told her I would take care of him, but that's so hard to do. I'm trying, Marie." I sobbed, as more tears crested over my cheeks and onto Marie's neck. The sobs came so fiercely that my body quaked, again.

"I know, Kitten. I know how hard it is for you; you never break a promise. I get that! Remember, I told you I would take care of your daddy for you. When you are ready, you just need to handoff your promise to your Mom; and let me take on that promise for you, please."

The softness in Marie's voice sounded so much like mom. I had no more fight left in me. The venom had seeped away and pooled on the marble floor of Dr. Marie Johnson's sex therapy hospital.

Marie motioned for Dr. Dani to join us as we stepped into the stillness of the elevator.

As it rose, my thoughts went back to Dani's riddle about the blue keycard. 'What goes up the elevator but never comes back down?'

The answer, of course, is fear and loneliness, Dr. Dani. Fear never comes back down, because Marie wraps you in her arms and absorbs it. She makes you nearly whole, again. The loneliness, though, always remains. You never forget the losses, but you can ease their pain. You just have to share the promises; to ease the loneliness. That's what going up the elevator does to the holder of the blue keycard, Dr. Dani.

The two of them helped support me as we walked into the penthouse suite. That typhoon-level rage had taken all my strength and left me almost too weak to walk. The fight was gone. By eleven o'clock, my will to battle had flagged. By then, I was too tired to deal with what had previously raged through me.

__________

Having watched Mr. Bell's observation, I realized, now, that Marie was probably correct. It may be time to hand off my promise to her. I had been struggling for just over a month now, trying to fulfill Daddy's ever-growing needs on my own. Daddy was always looking for the next high, the ultimate mountain climb, the greatest fucking orgasm that always alluded him. I knew that. Mom and I talked about that, while she was still able to.

The proof of that was the clue he dropped when he called Marie after the storm. 'When WE got up the next morning....'

Within a day of our separation, engineered by Marie, he had let his cock spear my best friend, Jackie. Yeah, I know she wanted to sample cock, but Daddy did nothing to resist; he reveled in it. Even without discussing her fucking him, I knew he did. Yeah, maybe it's time to let Marie reclaim what she gave away twenty-four years ago to my mother; her love for Daddy. Clearly, I was not going to be able to handle him, by myself.

Dani guided me to the living room while Marie went to the kitchen. She came back with drinks. I gulped down a large swallow and choked, nearly spitting it out. "What's this?" I asked, puzzled at the taste. "Are you trying to knock me out?"

"An old family recipe for calming situations like this. It's called Cuba Libre; it's Barcardi Light and Coca-Cola," Marie responded. Her trademark smirk, was now tucked away behind a soft-spoken voice as she added, "Small sips, Kitten." I watched as she took a sip from my glass and then handed Dani another glass as well.

The second and third gulps went down a little better. By the time I bottomed-up the glass, my breathing was a lot calmer. This stuff seemed to have a way of improving a ravaged constitution. Marie should be bottling her family receipt, I thought to myself. Forgotten was Marie's admonishment to take small sips. The effect was soon to come.

By midnight, Laraby brought up the lab results from my exams. Having scanned through them, Marie reviewed my examination with Dr. Bagatti. It turns out my lie about fainting, and the exam that came about because of my lie, actually found that I was anemic. Dani said she would have the pharmacy fill a script for that. Funny, I thought, maybe that factor also had something to do with my orgasmic fainting spells. Otherwise, I was fine -- on the inside. On the outside -- not so much. My trembling hands and weak knees were better. That home recipe seemed to be working.

More importantly, and far more profoundly, Marie opened up about Dad and some of her past; even in the presence of Dr. Bagatti.

__________

Ray Schumacher's Preliminary Diagnosis

"When we were in college," Marie began, "your daddy, your mom, and I were sexually engaged nearly all day and night. We didn't think of it as not being normal. Just a threesome enjoying what we had the freedom to do, while away from parents. Now, after years of study, I know there was a difference between our behavior and what is considered the norm by today's standard."

"I believe your daddy," she continued, "has a medical condition known as hypersexual activity disorder. I believe your mom also had this same condition."

Marie began by way of explanation, regarding her experiences with Daddy and Mom during their college years together.

"A person with this disorder can have recurrent and intense sexual fantasies. Or urges and behaviors that take up a lot of their time and feel as if they're beyond a person's control. Your daddy exhibits a lot of those symptoms. He is especially feeling guilty for fucking you. He's looking at you as a surrogate for your mom. But doesn't have the ability, by himself, to break that bond. He is driven to find the ultimate orgasm and feels a temporary release of the tension afterward. However, he probably also feels the guilt and remorse for having sex with you after seeking out that sexual height. Even though he feels the angst, he cannot control the impulses.

"Kitten, the tipping point in his ability to hold back his desires seems to have come when you slipped into his bed to honor your mother's request to take care of your daddy. You caught him off guard. You had sex with him, as he dreamed of holding your mother in his arms. And then awaking to find himself having sex with you, removed any inhibitions that he held onto before that night.

"Kat, you didn't give him a chance to say 'no.' I remember when you sat in my kitchen and told me that it was okay for someone to fuck another person as long as they both agreed and it didn't hurt anyone. Your daddy, didn't have a chance to agree; you fucked him while he was asleep. What followed was the stripping away of his inhibitions of having sex with you repeatedly until you truly replaced your mother as his partner."

As Marie spoke, I realized that she was right. I thought that Daddy was okay with it. He never said anything afterward -- just kept pushing for more -- better pleasuring from me. To quote a line from Dad as he pleaded for Marie's help on her front porch, 'I fucked up, Marie!'

'How do I untangle this fucking situation?' I wondered, as she continued to speak.

"Your family tradition, as strong promise keepers, opened Pandora's box for the two of you. You honored your mother's request and your daddy couldn't let you break that promise. Emotionally, he knew how important keeping promises were for your mother and for you, too. That, and the drive for the ultimate fuck keeps him coming back. As long as you allow him, he will push for new experiences with you. Some of those may, one day, be beyond what you are willing to accept.

"Kitten, I know right now that you think you can handle anything that he wants from you. But, in my experience, many times this type of illness brings a great deal of trauma, rather than pleasure. Rarely does this type of situation resolve itself without help.

"The treatment for this behavior typically involves psychotherapy, medications, and self-help groups. My grandmother did a lot of the foundation studies for hypersexual activity disorder diagnosis. I continue her studies here, at this hospital, following her lead into that field of psychiatry."

Marie reached out to take hold of my hand, bringing my far away gaze back to look directly into her eyes.

She continued, "However, neither your daddy nor your mom ever sought out counseling for it. They just assumed their sex drives were normal and just continued seeking the next orgasmic high. Kitten, there may be a genetic pre-disposition for hypersexual activity disorder. The research for that is barely begun." Marie paused at that last pre-disposition informational note.

I felt Marie squeeze my hand, waiting for a response to the massive knowledge dump that had just landed in my lap. I glanced over at Dr. Dani, who sat across from Marie and me. Her dispassionate gaze was clinically studying me, like a lab rat.

"A genetic pre-disposition, means I could also have this hypersexual activity disorder?" I asked, almost rhetorically, sensing that Marie already, probably, knew there was more to the research development than she alluded to earlier.

"Possibly, you seem to be exhibiting many of the characteristics of someone with the disorder," she replied, "The research is not yet definitive on that point."

"You're saying Daddy feels guilty about fucking me, even when his body says otherwise?" I pushed for clarification with Marie.

"He said as much, yes, that's what he told me. He came to the farm, hoping for me to be able to assist the two of you; separate the two of you for a while so that he could have some time to come to grips with the situation," Marie replied.

"Time to come to grips with it, yeah. So, he drives straight home from your farm and goes straight to fucking my best friend, before the sun rises!" I sarcastically spewed out the words.

Mimicking my tone, Marie sardonically remarked, "For your daddy, fucking your best friend is not the same as fucking his daughter. Remember, he may have a hypersexual activity disorder that is undiagnosed. He would see nothing wrong with fucking someone else who isn't his daughter. If you had not intervened, he would have sought out other partners to fulfill his needs. However, I would need to study that more to confirm my suspicions."

"So, then this is my karma coming back to bite me in the ass, yes? I made a promise to Mom; kept it in every way. Now, you think Daddy wants me to stop, but can't or won't tell me how he feels about it?" I asked, as I looked into Marie's eyes.

"Yes," her response came in the form of a soft sigh, "karma is biting you, your daddy, and me in the ass as well, altogether as a result of our past actions, Kitten." Marie glanced over at Dr. Bagatti. Sensing that I was fatigued, and not ready to process any more information at this late hour of the night, Marie sat back against the sofa without further comment.

It's true that I was tired and needed some time to process this revelation, but I wasn't ready to roll over and play dead about my promise to Mom. I'd roll over, I thought, only if it was to take Daddy's cock from behind and up my ass; until I was certain he didn't want me anymore. Besides he hadn't seen these wonderful tattoos and how enticing there are!

'Were these thoughts really mine, rattling around in my head, or the Cuba Libre talking, and working on my inhibitions?' I thought about that for a moment, but just couldn't tell at this hour.

Besides, Dani had opened my eyes about anal sex being a good feeling. Doing it with Daddy was certainly the safest approach to finding out how it felt, assuming he did anal. I didn't know if what Marie was feeding me was bullshit that she and Dani concocted or not, but I wasn't going to take her word for it. I had to have this battle out with my daddy; face-to-face or maybe cock-to-ass. And I certainly wasn't going to stop until I got him inside my other untouched hole!

"You need to rest, Kat," Marie inserted her words into the silence that fell between us.

My eyes were blurry and I was really weary from all the day's activities and the rage that nearly ripped her head off. The rage she had purposefully crafted to shred my promise to my mother. The blurry eyes could also be from that large glass-full of Cuba Libre, to its credit, it did make me feel fuzzy-eyed. But I wanted to push some boundaries with Marie; to test her resolve.

I stood up, stripping off my top and skirt -- standing naked, with my hands on my hips -- just inches from Marie's face. "How do you like my tats, Marie?" I asked, as I splayed my legs for her observation, then pirouetted for her to read my backside tramp stamp -- 'So... WicKed.' I could see Dani's facial expression go from doctor mode to wide-eyed surprise at my bold actions. Up to this point, she has no idea what my personal relationship was with Marie.

Marie ignored Dani's presence. Years of study and human observations, I guess, prepared her for moments like these. By ignoring Dani, I could tell she was not about to let any teenage upstart push her into a corner and try to flummox that clinical training she had so carefully absorbed from her grandmother.

Taking my breasts in her hands, Marie roamed over the crimson italic script inscribed just below each nipple: WicKed -- Wicked, she breathed aloud. Then, she glanced down to take in the So... WicKed script centered over my slit.

"Ms WicKed, if your daddy sees these, he may never, ever want to let you go!" Marie's laugh seemed to float around the whole room, echoing off the glass-window walls of the penthouse. Dani just sat mouse-like, somewhat red-faced, fidgeting as her boss reveled in the thoughts of the affect my tats might have on Daddy.

"So... WicKed," came Dr. Marie Johnson's response, as her fingers slid between my laser manicured lips. "Nice," she intoned, as her fingers grazed over the velvety smoothness.

I watched Dani out of the corner of my eye as Marie's hands traced my breasts and fingered their way through the slickness of my cunt. Her eyes looked just as wide as if she had walked into her parent's bedroom discovering her daddy dicking her mom's ass for the first time. Marie didn't care. With Marie's fingers shoved into me, neither did I.

By the time I finished my shower, Dani was gone. The lights were off, just the glow of a nightlight by Marie's bed guided me to her side. Lifting up the sheets, I slid next to her. Without conversation, she roamed my body with her expert lips and tongue until I became a coiled spring waiting for a monumental 'resolution' to spring out of control. I climaxed, as I cried out clutching her face against my mons, until the earth stopped spinning. Then it was my turn.

Slowly and methodically, Ms WicKed returned the favor of a 'resolution' mimicking Marie's movements. Breathing softly into her pussy, I built up a head of steam inside of her, like a locomotive barreling down the tracks -- driving her need for an epic fuck. Methodically, I wrung out every moan and gasp buried deeply inside of her as my fingers pistoned inside her wet, slippery snatch. Sucking her cunt lips into my mouth, I rolled and flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit, until her head jerked back, her legs stiffened, and her ass rose up off of the bed. I treated Marie like I thought my mom might have in her younger days. Then, I punched my tongue fiercely into her cunt until she squealed -- surrendering her soul to me.

Moments later, I found my body collapsing and swirling down a black hole. Sleep crept upon my shoulders and gnawed its way into my bones -- it claimed me and I let it in without remorse.

There would be three days left to battle with Marie about the devil within Daddy before he came to pick me up on Saturday. For now, I owned her orgasms and I was bound and determined to extract my pound of flesh; for her sins of betrayal against me.

__________

Writer's Notes

Thanks goes out to kenjisato for his assistance in editing this missive. It makes my work seem so much better with the glitches ironed out under his watchful eye.

Request for Readers Evaluation

Thank you, for reading my submission!

I am asking for your feedback to improve my writing.