Wide Hips for a Guy

Story Info
She pervs on his big round ass.
3.5k words
4.49
29k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
592 Followers

Summary: Mary convinces femboy Phil to wear lingerie and pose for pictures. All characters are 18 or over.

~~~~~

"You know," Mary teased the pale, soft, lithe creature, "It's probably the candy you eat all the time." She continued with a giggle, "That's probably why you are so short. And why your butt is so big."

"Shut up." Phil said in an androgynous rasp as he continued clicking at his game. He was sucking on a lollipop she had just given him. He was hardly four foot eight, and in a baggy t-shirt and shorts it was hard to tell he was a he. He looked like a flatter, slightly taller version of his sister. He was still so cute though. "And stop being so weird."

"Your sister said you were sensitive about it." Mary said innocently. "I'm just trying to help."

He growled and crunched on the hard candy, finishing it off. He never turned away from the game he was playing. "I don't need your help."

"Then how about another job?" She asked. Phil gave her an annoyed side eye, but didn't say no. He was usually ready to listen to her if she bribed him with candy first. She continued with an earnest bite of the lip, "Your sister isn't home. She said she'd be gone for a few hours. And she was saying you haven't paid your half of the rent yet." She swallowed hard "Have you found a real job yet?"

"I'm a streamer!" Phil's voice was raised, but he didn't seem to believe it himself. "I make money."

"Do you make enough?"

He didn't answer.

"I see you grew out your hair." She sauntered into the room behind him and crossed her long legs as she sat and leaned back on his unkempt bed. "Like I asked. Does that mean you want to do it again?"

"I just haven't gotten to cutting it." He said, still not looking at her.

"But you shaved your legs." She commented. He was silent. "Did you shave everywhere else too?" She asked. He clicked his mouse a few more times. She saw him sigh and turn off the computer. He swiveled in his chair to face her. "And I think you have lost some weight too." She commented kindly.

"Thanks." He refused to make eye contact. He crossed he arms and his knees pressed together tight.

"You've been doing more squats haven't you?" She said. "I can tell-"

"What are you offering?" He interrupted. "My time is valuable you know."

"Right." She humored him. She twirled a strand of her long blond hair and measured him up and down. "I just got my paycheck." She said. "I'd be willing to pay more than last time." She continued. "But I'd like more." She insinuated.

Phil was blushing. It was adorable. "Weirdo." She held her breath as he said it and stood. He was going to do it. She could hardly contain her excitement. He went to the door, closed it, and locked it. Her eyes were locked on how his wide hips moved from side to side in his shorts. "You're lucky I don't tell anyone how much of a perv you are." He mumbled. "Sicko. What kind of girl likes this sort of thing?"

"Show me." She said, slurping up drool from the side of her lip.

"Pay me first." He demanded.

She pulled out her purse and took out a few dollar bills.

"Yea, right." he rolled his eyes.

She scowled and reached for a few more, "You are really becoming a spoiled brat, you know that?"

She took out five dollar bills. "Well?"

He walked over to take them. She held them back, "Nah, uh! Not until I see the goods!"

He was beat red when he turned. He lifted his shirt over his belly. The shirt bunched at his chest as he bent over. His rump was over her lap. his hips tilted deep into his back like a stripper.

She looked at him like she wanted more. He pulled his pants down below one cheek. He was still avoiding her eye contact. He was looking from the corner of his eye.

He was wearing the black panties she had given him before. It was wedged between his cheeks and framed his feminine, bubble butt well. She gulped and drank in the sight for a few seconds.

"Well?" He asked, his voice cracking high.

"Wiggle a bit." She asked.

He hesitated before lowering his bottoms to his thighs. Then he swayed from side to side. "Like this?"

"Yes!" She nodded wildly. She leaned forward and carefully fit the dollar bills in the waistband of Phil's underwear. Phil seemed startled, but didn't stop her. "Now," her fingers grasped her knees with anxious desire. "Shake it? Up and down?"

He put his hands on his knees and did so. His ass went round and round in her vision. It wasn't a full twerk. He wasn't into it. But his bulge still bounced. She moved her eyes to his face and caught him looking at her before darting his eyes up and away. "Freak." He said to her. Then he lifted his pants back up.

"Hey," She said as he was stepping away, "How much for you to, ah," she looked at his hair, "Put it in pigtails?"

"How much are you offering?" He asked.

"Five more dollars?" she offered.

"Twenty."

"Twenty?!" She exclaimed "You gave me a lap dance for five!"

"Your choice." he shrugged. "My hair my rules."

She grumbled, "8."

"15."

"9," She said, "But only if you tie your shirt up too." she said.

"No way." He shook his head.

"Fine, 10." She pleaded, "but the pants come off too." She said. "Like last time."

He thought about it. He sighed and reached for the hair-ties in his drawer. She watched with glee as Phil tied up his hair and and shirt like the slut of her dreams. Then, with an expression of pride mixed with humiliation, he dropped his shorts over his thick legs. They fell to his ankles and he stepped out of them. She could see his small bulge in the front. He caught her looking and turned to the side. This angle was wonderful too. She could see the curve of his legs turning into his hips and lower spine. His narrow waist then turned forward his baggy shirt that imitated breasts. His chin was up with incredulity.

"You are beautiful." She nodded and smiled. "Come over here," She inched him forward towards her. He reluctantly swayed her way. She watched his hips and bulge. "Pull the shirt down, like I asked." He looked away as he bent over, his face getting close to hers. She could see down his shirt even before he looped the hem through the collar in a knot. Once he did that she could see the bra he had bought him as well. He was bare from his hips to the bottom of the purple support. "It looks beautiful dear. Don't you think it fits so well?"

"I'm a guy you know." He growled in a whisper. It sounded like he was trying more to convince himself than her. "Guys aren't supposed to wear this kind of stuff."

"You're right. Most guys can't fill a C-cup." She smiled at him. "But you pull it off so well!" She stuffed one of the cups with two fives. "Now, if I'm right," She continued as he stood up with an arch in his back, "You still have a few hundred to go if you are going to pay rent, right?"

He defended himself. "I'm just getting started streaming, okay? I still make money!"

"Of course." She nodded and agreed, "Then, how much more do you need?"

His lips were tense, "I don't need to tell you that." his arms were covering his junk.

From his expression and posture she assumed he needed a lot more to go any further. He was even more desperate than last month. Even so, there was no need to rush. She wondered how far to try.

"How to you feel about pictures?" She asked. "I wont show them to anyone-"

"No way!" His body tightened even more.

"What about," She started, "Ten dollars?"

He pouted, "Make a real offer."

"Fine. Twenty. But I get to choose the pose."

He pouted deeper. What an adorable little brat. He grimaced before saying, "You can't do my face, okay?"

"Okay." She nodded. "That's fair."

"And if it's really weird, I'll charge extra." he added.

"How about," She mused, "Some of those Yoga poses? Have you been practicing those like I asked?" He didn't answer. "How about," she bit her lip, "The one where you are standing with your legs spread out, your knees locked, and you are touching your ankles?"

He hesitated before sighing and leaning over. "Turn around silly." She said, "I want to see from behind." He hesitated further. For a moment he twisted his torso like an impudent child. Eventually, he turned in frustration and obeyed. He looked at her through his legs. He stretched so far that his chest touched the ground and his back arched deep with his ass in the air.

"Well? Take the picture." He tried to rush her. "Mary?"

"Sorry!" she apologized. She was too distracted. The panties stretched so much that they nearly disappeared in his crack. He was smooth shaven and clean everywhere. "You can hide your face by looking forward, okay?" his chin rested on the carpet in front of him. She had a great view of his ass, bulge, midriff, legs, and even his puffy chest bound in a expensive cups. Her heart was beating fast as she snapped the picture.

"Done?" He lifted himself up halfway, his hand on his knees. This angle was wonderful too.

She drank it in before responding, "Another one? Like this?"

"Oh. Okay." He agreed.

"Can you cover your eyes like this?" She put her hand in front of her eyes with a peace sign. "I want to see more of your face in this one."

"I guess-"

"Oh, and," She added, "Can you open your mouth and stick your tongue out too?" He looked reticent. "I'll pay another ten?" He grimaced before he took one hand off his knee, covering his eyes with a peace sign, and stuck out his tongue

"Aha~" A squee escaped her lips as she snapped the picture. She took a deep inhale and thanked the powers that be for this opportunity.

He rose again, his legs still bowed, "That it? For two pictures i should really charge you more-."

"How much would you charge," She swallowed hard, "If I asked for you to use props?"

"Props?" he rose an eyebrow. "Like wha-" his eyes widened as she took a dildo from her purse. His eyes were locked onto it with shock. "N-N-No way!"

"It doesn't go in you or anything! I promise!" She begged. She didn't dare think she could convince him to do that today. That was a mission for another day. "Just, you know, touching it." She explained. She wanted to get him used to it. Acclimate him to the idea slowly.

"That's, like," He covered his crotch, his skin turning beat red, "Super gay though."

The curvy boy that had given her a lap dance in lingerie was still pretty confident he was sexually vanilla. On the one hand it was infuriating. On the other, it was adorable. She accepted his reluctance with a sigh. "How about you give me two pictures with this prop." She asked, "And then I make it an even hundred dollars?" She took out five, twenty dollar bills. "Will this be enough for rent?"

His fists tightened and he looked down and away. She sometimes felt bad about exploiting his situation, but then again, she wasn't forcing him into anything. She felt like she was helping him open up, if anything. "Fine. But only two more pictures." he said, "and it stays on the outside!" he demanded.

"Of course." She felt jittery. Once she was back home she felt like she was going to explode in her sheets five times over before she went to bed. Before then of course she needed the pictures. "So, for the first," She thought long and hard before saying, "Stay there, and bend over again, okay?" she stood up and walked behind him. The height difference between the two of them was even more prevalent now. He turned away from her with embarrassment. He was at least a head and half shorter than her. "Face on the ground?" She asked. "And ass up?"

"You have some nerve..." He mumbled and complied. The arch of his spine and the roundness of his rear just inches from her own sex made her tingle all over.

"Phil?" She asked, "C-Can I hold you?"

"No touching!" He demanded.

She was desperate, "What about another twenty?" she begged. "Then can I just hold you? Just the hips?"

He thought about it, his face flush with the floor. "Fine."

"And can I put the prop between us?"

"Ugh, fine!" He agreed. She put the silicone toy between his curves and pressed it flush with the front of her jeans. She shivered as she did it. Her shivers carried over and she saw his bulbous butt jiggle and tighten, clenching on the cock wedged inside. "Hey! Stop that!" His voice cracked as he said it. "N-no humping or anything!" He said.

"Sorry!" Her breath was labored. Her heartbeat rang in her ears. She felt like she was about to soil her jeans with how wet she was. This was so intense. It was closer to her fantasies than she ever thought possible. She took out her phone and took the picture from the best angle she could while he was looking away. She put her hand on his handlebar- like hip and pressed tight at the moment she took the picture. She felt him tremble from the pressure. "Done!" She took the plastic cock from between then and stepped back.

Phil immediately stood up and covered his crotch, "Are we done yet?" His body was tight and trembling. "You owe me a hundred and twenty."

"One more picture." She sat back down on the bed and put the cock between her legs. "Could you get on your knees and-"

"Way too far!" He shook his head and turned away from her. "You said it doesn't go in me!"

"Just on your face." she said. "Okay?"

He looked at the cock bounce at her hips, then her face. "Alright, but this is it for today, okay?" She watched him carefully kneel at her feet, his hands still covering his cock. As he moved he tried to hide it, but she noticed with astonishment why he was so ready to end this session of theirs.

He was hard. He was trying to cover and hold it down, but she saw how the length pulled at the fabric and tightened it. His hard on was fighting against his fists as he settled between her knees.

"Phil." She said softly, "You aren't excited about this, are you?"

"What? Of course not!" he called out.

"It's fine if you are-"

"If you keep saying weird things like that, this is the last time I will-"

"Okay." She sighed and let him keep his dignity. "But," She had one last idea of how to push him, "Since this is the last picture of the day, could you hold it?" She asked, "And, maybe," She was pressing her luck, "Lick it?"

His eyes were wide and his body was shaking and desperate, "That isn't what we agreed on." he grunted.

"I'll make it another ten." She said.

"No." he shook his head.

"Another twenty?" She said. His resolve was floundering. She made her final offer, "Another fifty. On top of the hundred I already owe you. One fifty total." She said, "But you have to put the tip in your mouth."

"You," He looked around the room before forcing a smug smile on his face and putting his shaking fingers around her dick, "You really are a desperate pervert aren't you? To pay so much money for this? And I can see you are so wet you are soaking through your pants. No wonder you can't get a boyfriend." She tolerated his comment as he held down his raging boner with one hand and stuffed his face with an inch of her cock with his other. She almost felt it. It was almost like a real cock. She almost felt the soft warmth of his lips. She almost felt the tongue touch the bottom of her cock. She lightly thrust again. The base of the toy was pushed forward by her pelvis. She was unable to contain her lust. His eyes widened as she accidentally shoved it an inch deeper. He scowled and she pulled it out apologetically, "S-Sorry!"

He stayed in his place as she took her phone and aimed. Then, at the last moment, when she had everything she wanted in view, she started a countdown, "Three, two-" Then she said, with surprise, "Oh! Wait! Cover your face!"

His eyes widened when he remembered. He took his other hand and covered his eyes just in time. She was able to get a picture of his mouth around her cock, and his cock bouncing out of his panties on the floor.

It only took a second for Phil to realize how she had tricked him. He spat out the cock and hid his own behind his fists again, "S-Sicko!" He stood and turned away from her. "You tricked me!"

"Wait!" She put the toy in her bag, stood, and waited for him to acknowledge her. He turned with a grumpy look on his face. "Here." She gave him his money. "I hope this is enough." He didn't take it at first. "I can delete that last one if you want."

Then he snatched it. "It's fine. Whatever."

"If it isn't, I can give you more." She offered. He looked away begrudgingly. "You don't have to do anything else for me. If it's another few hundred for rent, I can just loan it to you."

"No, I've got it. You can go." he put his pants back on and sat down at his gaming chair. He started loading up his game again. He undid his hair and shirt. Mary sighed. She hoped she hadn't gone to far this time. She walked towards the door. Before she left she heard, "Mary?" She stopped and turned to him. He wasn't looking at her when he said, "I've been getting more money recently, but," he grumbled, "If you wanted to come back next month just in case, that's fine too."

She smiled. "Right. A pervert like me has needs, right?" He grunted as she left him to his games.

~

"My brother really is the worst." Susan was Phil's sister and roommate. Mary was walking with her down the road as she continued to complain, "All he does is play video games all day."

"He's lucky he's cute." Mary mused.

"I can't believe you are dating him-"

"No, I'm not." She said it without emotion. She wasn't sure if she really wanted this to be a long term thing. "We are just friends. I just loan him money sometimes, that's all." She continued, "He is trying to make his gaming a career you know. I don't know how much money he makes, but I think it was almost enough to make rent this month."

"Oh, so you loaned him money again?" Susan shook her head, "You are enabling him you know."

"I can't help it." Mary giggled. "So, has he paid up this month?" She asked. It had only been a day since she had given him all that money.

"Oh yea. He paid it early, like a few weeks ago actually."

"Eh?" Mary stopped. "He what?"

"You should know, with all the money you give him." Susan sighed. "It's the only way he could be paying his rent so early now, as far as I know. He has been paying it early for like, two months now."

"But-" Mary blinked. "But that was before I was giving him anything-" She stopped talking. He must have been making enough money for rent for a long time now.

Then why was he still letting her order him around?

She felt her whole body tingle all over at the conclusion she reached.

He liked her. He must really like her. That, or he must really like what they do together. She wasn't sure what option she liked more, but both of them made her feel warm inside. A different kind of warm though.

"What were you saying?" Susan asked.

"Nothing!" She shook her head, "Just thinking about," She hesitated, and then finished with a naughty smile, "What I will do the next time I see your brother."


FemFreak
FemFreak
592 Followers