Wide Receivers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted it so that it entered Marcus' mouth, and he found the texture of the head to be astounding, so completely different than it felt with fingertips. The excitement, the realization of finally having an actual cock filling his mouth, living out his hidden fantasy, was almost overwhelming. When he felt it pulse, then squirt over his tongue, with no real flavor, just a slight salty taste, he was overcome with lust, like a sexual light bulb turning on, and was concentrating so deeply on the pleasure he felt by giving pleasure, it actually took him by surprise when he began to spasm, linking his own orgasm to the one happening in his mouth.

After that, they began having 3-ways, with men and women, at least every couple of months. Evie's husband was also... flexible, (but so far, only with Marcus), and they live on the East coast, so it's difficult to see them as often as they'd like, but the four of them all get together at least once per year, usually for vacation, and wherever they are, the four of them go "Mardi Gras" wild.

They began to tire of a revolving door of partners, so now they were just hoping, looking for someone, maybe a couple, that could be more... Permanent. They looked at me, and then each other. A much more serious conversation was in the offing, because I suddenly realized that this wasn't just sex talk, it was an audition.

He admitted that, since learning how much he enjoyed actually playing both sides of the fence with Caprice, seeing how much it turns her on, his fantasies are more frequent and more intense now, especially about his past. Caprice is convinced that he had, indeed, missed a lot of opportunities. For instance, she's certain that his college roommate's girlfriend wasn't really joking when she'd bring up 3-somes, and from the way she would say it, her jokes about some guy/guy action weren't really jokes, either, but Marcus was too naive at the time to see it.

They "pillow talk" their fantasies a lot, use them as foreplay. They talk bout all the naked guys he has seen in all the locker rooms over the years, teammates he would like to have blown as a reward for a game well played, strangers in gyms during the off season, guys jacking off in the gym showers, that he just looked away quickly, but wishing now that he would've watched, openly stared, jacked off together, or maybe each other. Now, every time he goes to a gym, he finds himself wishing some guy that he saw sweating his way through reps would put on a show for him in the locker room, slowly stroking as the water runs over his skin, a small waterfall dropping from the head of that rock hard cock.

"But that's enough from me. I think it's time you told us a story," he told me. "We both like you a lot, and we've confessed a lot, so don't be embarrassed or shy."

"We'd really love to know," she added.

It's easy for me to write; it's what I do for a living. The anonymity of Literotica and places I've posted in the past allow me to be so free and open, but face-to-face, going that deep into my sexuality in person has been difficult for me, because, like Marcus, I've not only seen, but experienced a lot of judgment, rejection, and criticism. However, after their stories; so open, honest, and highly erotic, not only was I willing and able, I really wanted to tell them about me, and I hoped it would turn them on as much as they had gotten to me.

******************************

I'm sorry to do this to you, dear reader, but I've already written stories for you and posted here, more to come, I promise. I told them my tale of the 24 Hour Gym, and, if you've not read it yet, I encourage you to do so.

******************************

Soon after my sexual awakening, I had a few more dalliances, never seeking it out, just pure serendipity. I started dating Jamie, a real adventurous girl. When talking fantasies, she said that she loved gay porn. I told her about a couple of chance experiences, and how much I had enjoyed sucking a cock. She said that she'd introduce me to her gay best friend, and asked if we liked each other, if I would consider sucking him for her. Just once. I said that I'd be happy to, and she could even take pictures. I really hoped we were going to get along.

Imagine how astonished I was when her gay friend turned out to be her brother. He and I knew each other, had played on a dart league together, and got along well, but I had no idea that he was gay. Since there was no touching between them, neither had a problem with the arrangement of me blowing him while she watched. It went so well that it became a regular thing, at least once per week, us trading blowjobs while she masturbated to her own private blow-show, sometimes directing the action so that she could get a better angle for pics.

He was an absolute expert cock sucker who could make me last as long, or blow as quickly as he liked. Although I really did enjoy my previous times with strangers, this set-up with my girlfriend's brother, with her as a very vocal audience, was the absolute hottest.

Caprice was listening intently, grinning ear-to-ear, and I could tell she was stroking Marcus under the water. She asked if I had ever sucked a black cock. I told her that I had only been with a few guys, so the opportunity had never come up, but Jamie had talked about it often enough, it became a big fantasy for me, and I didn't think I'd turn it down.

She asked if I wanted to see Marcus', and I would've been a fool to say no. She had him sit on the edge of the tub, stroking and teasing him. He was HARD. I literally couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Just as her areola was darker than her skin, his cock was likewise several tones darker. The head of my own cock, and all the others I'd seen up close, being white men, our cock heads were degrees of purple. His was a light red, far from pink, but any woman wearing that colour lipstick would be irresistible to kiss. It may sound strange to say, but it really was a beautiful cock.

She leaned over to lick a drop of pre-cum and kiss the tip, then turned and asked if I wanted to play, too. I just smiled and nodded. With one hand holding his cock, she leaned over and kissed me deeply, passionately, our tongues dancing with desire. Then she got up on her knees, those incredible tits now fully exposed, and with a hand on the back of my neck, she pulled me in, offering her nipples for my pleasure. Thrusting her chest forward, then twisting left and right, back and forth, so they'd get equal attention, all the while speaking in that soft, husky voice, telling me to suck them harder, use my teeth, nibble, bite them, she then gasped and pulled back, leaving me wanting more.

She kissed me again, like no kiss I'd ever had, and looked at me with absolute lust in her eyes. Turning to Marcus, she glanced at me once more, making sure that I was watching closely, then smiled and slowly began moving her hand up and down his shaft, jacking him slowly, with care that showed how well she knew this cock, it's potential, and her skill. Leaning in, her mouth opened and took him in while he moaned in gratitude. Holding him steady with one hand, she brought the other up to cradle and caress the scrotum, which, as she began to manipulate it, showed how surprisingly large those egg-shaped balls inside were. Her lips slowly made the journey down, then back up, down and up.

Taking it out of her mouth, she held it at the base, showing it off with pride, as though it were an award or statue. Looking at me to ensure that I, too, beheld it with appropriate awe, she turned and pulled me to her, and kissing me again. She didn't just kiss me, it was the way she kissed me, as if suddenly I could only think "Oh, THAT'S what it's supposed to be like."

She went back to him, and again, very slowly, her head went as far down as she could, then back up, down and up, savoring the taste and pleasure of giving pleasure. Finally, sliding up, all the way off, she kissed the tip of his cock, then looked at me and asked "Want a taste"?

I looked up at him for approval. He had a huge grin, gave me a nod, then spread his legs wide so there was room for both of us between them. As she again lowered her mouth over the head, I went down to the shaft, licking, familiarizing myself with every centimeter. I had never sucked cock with someone before, as a team. Nor had I ever bothered to meander so long painting the shaft with my tongue, so I concentrated on enjoying both experiences. Finally, as I moved up, it became as he described his first experience with her: we were kissing, with his cock in the way, preventing us from full contact. Our lips met around the head, as our tongues playfully fought for territory of the impossibly hard organ with such an erotically soft covering that was between us. Up, down, and around, our lips and tongues playing both sides a flute simultaneously, coating it with saliva and pre-cum.

We had stopped sucking. We were just licking, everywhere, like tongues competing in a game where the only rule was to out-lick the other person, and though there would be an inevitable conclusion, for now, we were all winning. I had never licked a man's balls before, and she followed me down, each taking one to explore and pamper. She continued while I worked my way back up, and for the first time, took the head fully into my mouth.

I don't know why, but yes, the fact that it was a black cock, that they were a black couple, made it so much hotter, and I took a moment to appreciate was was happening: the head of a handsome black man's cock was filling my mouth while his smoking hot wife was helping and encouraging me. This gorgeous woman and I were doing our all to please her husband with only our mouths. Taking him as deep as I possibly could, my jaw, stretching to it's limit, I knew that this was absolutely the sexiest moment of my entire life.

I don't even know when it happened. All I know is that one minute two people were giving a double blow job, then, suddenly, she was no longer there. She had backed away and I was sucking him all by myself. Then I felt her tits against my back, pressing in as she kissed my neck, pussy grinding against my ass cheeks, while her lips and tongue teased my earlobes and whispered the sexiest words of encouragement I'd ever heard.

"Yes, baby, suck it, show me what a good cocksucker you are. Suck him, baby, suck it good."

Suddenly, I was sandwiched between, not just man and wife, but their sounds of lust. He began to moan, even groan, sounds of ecstasy escaping with each breath. Recognizing his approaching climax, she responded with "That's right, baby, make him cum, take his cum in your mouth. Work your tongue all over. Make him cum, get your reward." I heard another moan, so deep that it vibrated my lips, and I realized that it was me, joining the chorus, moaning onto his cock, like a microphone that amplified my lust straight into his deepest pleasure zone.

"Oh yeah, suck it, suck it, take that cum, you know you want it, you know you earned it, do it good," she continued while he and I moaned and hummed in harmony. I didn't even realize that his balls were in my hand until they tightened up, preparing to shoot that precious cum. His hips began to move, involuntarily giving slight thrusts into my mouth, much to my delight.

With one last groan, I felt him harden even more, which I had not thought possible, then the urethra swelled on my tongue as his cum raced up, blasting and filling my mouth with what really did feel like a well earned reward. Marcus roared like he was power lifting, and Caprice giggled and soothed me with a gentle "Yes, baby, yes, take it. Take it all. Swallow it all." I got my prize, and his whole body trembled as the last of his sweet cum unloaded into my mouth. As her arms loosened their tight grip, she said "Damn, that was sexy, I'm so proud of you." Although I couldn't explain why, I was proud as well.

As his cock began to soften in my mouth, she once again took charge. "Marcus, would you close this thing up and put the lid on it? We're gonna head up to the shower rinse this chlorine off, so meet us up there."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said with enthusiasm. She and I cleaned up the empties and other mess, but decided to leave our clothes on the patio chairs and just stay naked after the shower.

We stepped in the shower of the Master Bath, which was huge, and had a shower head at both ends. We each took one, adjusted the controls to a comfortably tepid temp, such a relief from the very hot tub. I was a bit unsure, almost feeling as though the moment had passed, but she embraced me and started kissing me like it was our wedding night. The door opened and Marcus joined us, then moved behind me, once again I was sandwiched between this gorgeous couple. While I made out like a teenager with his wife, he tenderly kissed my shoulders and ran his hands over us. His still semi-hard cock pressed against my crack, and it really was sexy as he moved his hips, rubbing against me like a hot dog trying to pry open a bun.

She switched and began kissing him over my shoulder, then we did a little dance in the shower as they drew closer and I felt myself being pushed away. Or so I thought. Actually, they were rearranging to get us all together for a three-way kiss, another first for me. He then moved down, kissing her and me on the ears, neck, shoulders, nipples, going back and forth between us until he was on his knees and took my cock in his mouth. She continued to kiss me with such passion, never letting our lips part, yet letting one hand drop to lovingly caress her husband's head.

I still had the taste of his cum in his mouth, sharing it with his wife, which by itself was sexy as hell, but, his skills were amazing. He feasted on my cock. He moaned, as I had done over his, and his tongue danced over me, wanting to taste me completely. He'd vary the pressure and tempo, and although I've always thought of deep throat as overrated, he could and would effortlessly, and with great reserve to maximize the feeling, and if his tongue were a paintbrush, it would be the prized possession of Da Vinci himself.

She surely knew his skills, holding me to her, and would not let me go, passionately kissing me with longing and lust. My breath became labored and deep, until I cried out as her husband's mouth pulled an amazing, convulsive orgasm from deep within me. As I caught my breath, he stood and we shared the cum on his tongue in yet another three-way kiss.

We actually showered then, taking turns with two of us washing the third from head to toe, very thoroughly. They started with me, and didn't miss a crevice. They kept returning to my ass, running their fingers around like you would while trying to make a wine glass sing. No one had ever played with my ass that thoroughly or for that long. When their turns came, I made sure to return the favor with gusto.

We dried each other off and headed to their bed. Caprice went for another round of beer while Marcus and I lay in bed, searching for internet porn. In their bedroom, they have a huge flat screen connected to a computer, so there's plenty to see in beautiful HD.

"Now it's her turn, so let's play a little game with her," Marcus said. I was envisioning the two of us pounding her, just a long, hard fuck. But he had other ideas. "I've always wanted to try this, so when she comes back, no fingers, hands, or cocks. We'll just lick her, everywhere, and not stop until she's covered in sweat and can't catch her breath from the orgasms."

Wow. That sounded amazing, so we talked about it, working on a more detailed plan, until she came back in and we clammed up like we were guilty of something, which we were.

"All right, you guys, what are you talking about?" she asked.

"Baby, we're just talking about how smokin' hot my wife is." He said with a bright smile. She glared at him accusingly.

"That's actually the truth," I said. "It's not every day that you get to tell a man how much you want to fuck his wife." She seemed to accept that explanation, and handed us our beers before crawling in bed between us.

"So, it's your turn, babe. You're the only one who hasn't cum yet. You want to get started?" he asked.

"Are you kidding? I came twice in the hot tub, grinding against his ass, then again in the shower, playing with myself while you were busy sucking his dick," she said with a giggle. "I just need to catch my breath, so let's drink and watch porn." With that, she took over the TV, and changed it from what he had on: a massive orgy of arms, legs, lips, tongues, tits, and cocks, and instead turned to a site she subscribed to, and a playlist she compiled herself.

It started with a couple who were sitting on the couch, and she was trying to convince him, really pressure him, into a 3-way with another guy, and sucking his cock with her. After all, how many pussies had she licked for his viewing pleasure? This plot was starting to sound very familiar to their story. He caved to her coercion, and reluctantly agreed.

When their doorbell rang, we didn't have to wait long for the action to start. Marcus and I responded, rating the action with our own erect-o-meters, and soon Caprice couldn't stop squirming, involuntarily responding to what was clearly a favorite, often watched scene.

Leaning in, Marcus began kissing her shoulder. Catching my eye with a knowing glance and raised eyebrow, I followed suit on her other side. We worked our way down her arms, back up again, then licked down the sides of her torso, missing the breasts altogether. We ended at the toes and started up again. Finally, we gave those magnificent tits the worship they deserve, and continued south to a pussy so beautiful that it was absolutely worth the tongue battle he and I engaged in for at least two orgasms that I was certain she had. Somehow, the moans and expert dirty talk from the porn playing were a better background than any music I'd ever put on for sex.

I continued to her firm ass checks that captured the gaze of all eyes, regardless of gender, in any room she entered. I had eaten ass before, of course, but never had I spent so much time there, paid so much attention, nor had I ever received such obvious gratitude from a body. We traded, switching back and forth, and I have no idea how much time we spent, nor how many times she came from simply licking her body and tongue-fucking her ass.

And she did cum, over and over. We made her squeal, we made her scream. Her orgasms were like waves on a beach; limitless, and some surprisingly large. And when we finally stopped, she was little more than a sweat-covered, quivering mass, barely able to move from orgasmic exhaustion. We may not have kissed or licked every inch of her, but it certainly wasn't for lack of trying. Her arms, heavy as lead for her, pulled us both to her, and we cuddled, falling asleep together in mere moments.

When we woke, hours later, we ate a light supper, showered, then headed out to the hot tub and started over again.

After that, we kind of fell into a routine. He and I would give each other head while she watched, masturbated, and, frankly, directed the action. Then round 2 was about her. And round 2 got wild. Lots of toys, lots of lube, and lots of oral and penetrative sex. Often at the same time with the same orifice. With 3 people, the combinations are limited only by imagination.

She loves to have her ass and pussy licked at the same time and Marcus and I developed familiar positions for this, rubbing our cocks together as we made her cum.

I didn't yet realize that they had a plan, much less any idea what the plan might be. But yes, they had a plan, and it was slowly unveiled over the next few months.

12