Widening the Circle Ch. 02

Story Info
Vanessa’s sister and sons discover their new lifestyle.
7.2k words
4.3
57.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Author's note: This is the continuation of the series "A Couple's Voyage into Sexuality". The main characters Robert, Vanessa, Edward and Pamela were introduced in the first story and this is the continuation of the voyage of these four people to discover new aspects of their sexuality and of themselves. New characters are introduced in this series and some of them will be developed in another story. I want to thank all comments received in the first story; they've been very helpful to me. I do encourage you to vote and to send your comments, both positive and negative are very encouraging and they help me to improve.

Vanessa had gone to the supermarket to buy some things to prepare some of their sons' favorite foods. They were arriving the following day for a one week visit. School was out for the summer so she would be able to spend a lot of time with them. Robert had also made some arrangements to take a couple of days off work to be with them. They had not seen them since Christmas.

When she got home she was surprised to see Mark's, their older son, car in the driveway. 'Oh my God!' she thought, 'They arrived early and I did not take the pictures off the wall in the basement.' Of course she was referring to the nudes of her and Pamela that decorated the walls. She had planned to remove them today and she hoped the boys had not gone down to the basement.

Her hopes were shattered when she walked into the kitchen with the grocery bags and saw the door to the basement ajar and sounds of a video game coming from downstairs. She was at a loss about what to do. But she decided to go downstairs and play it by ear.

Mark and Jim, her younger son were sitting on one of the couches, the controls of a video game in their hands immersed in their play, they didn't even notice her coming down the stairs. Jim was the first one to see her standing at the bottom of the stairs and he hit the pause button on his control stick and jumped up to embrace and greet his mother. Jake also got up and the three of them hugged each other.

"You boys got here early." She said.

"Yeah, we finished what we were doing and decided to drive down today." Mark said.

"Did you have a nice trip?"

"Sure, no problem," Jim answered, "We left at the break of dawn and we took turns driving."

"Well, I'm glad you're here."

"We too," Mark said, "Hope you don't mind our coming down here. We didn't know when you guys would be arriving so we decided to play a game. We noticed that the TV in the living room was gone so we went exploring."

Vanessa noticed that one of the boys' laptops was on the coffee table and hooked to the plasma screen. 'Well, that's a relief' she thought 'at least they didn't mess with Bob's computer and saw what's in there.'

"Mmhh... No, it's fine. This is your home after all." Vanessa stammered.

"You really fixed this place nicely." Jim said.

"And by the way," Mark added offhandedly, "those are very nice photographs."

Vanessa was taken aback; they had seen them after all. But, how could they have missed them? They were all over the walls. She wasn't quite sure what to say but saw the boys looking expectantly at her.

"Your father took them." She finally said blushing. "He's turned out to be quite a good photographer."

"And that's Pam, isn't she?" Jim added, "Your friend."

"Yea, she is." Vanessa responded, "Now why don't we go upstairs and I'll fix you a sandwich or something." She was obviously trying to get the boys out of there and change the subject.

Mark noticed the embarrassment on his mother's face so he said, "We really would like to finish the game, but we sure would like one of your famous sandwiches. So don't be embarrassed, we've all ready seen the pictures and we really think they are very artistic photographs. Besides you and dad all are grown up and if you did this it's because you know what you're doing and we are not judging you."

"And also, it's good that you can share this stuff with your friends." Jim added, "After all you have been friends with Ed and Pam for many years."

Vanessa was pleasantly surprised by her sons' comments, they sounded so mature. Well, her sons were not children anymore, they were 23 and 21 and nowadays kids were a lot more mature and exposed to so many more things than she and Bob had been exposed too when they were their age. She was glad they had taken this so well, she actually felt proud of them.

"OK, then," she said giving them a big kiss before heading for the stairs, "I'll go up and fix you something. If you guys want some wine or a beer you can find them in the bar."

* * *

Vanessa was fixing dinner, meat loaf, mashed potatoes, green peas and corn, Mark and Jim's favorite, when Robert arrived home. He kissed his wife and asked her. "I saw Mark's car outside, where are they?"

"Down stairs playing a video game," she answered.

Vanessa saw the look of concern on Robert's face and to ease his fears she said, "Don't worry; they are using one of their laptops. Oh, and by the way I called Ed and Pam and asked them over for dinner, Karen too. She's coming alone since her kids are with their dad for the weekend."

"That's fine," Robert said breathing a sigh of relieve when he saw his wife's relaxed attitude. "You put away the photographs before they arrived, right?"

"No, we weren't expecting them 'til tomorrow so I was planning to do it after I went shopping, but they arrived before and were already down there when I got home."

Robert was alarmed again, not so much seeing Vanessa was not worried at all, "So what happened? What did they say? What did you tell them?"

Vanessa was having fun with Robert's discomfort, but she decided she'd teased him enough so she went up to him and wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed him.

"Don't worry honey. They said the photographs were great and that it was our business why we had them there and they weren't about to judge us. Vanessa said with pride showing in her eyes, "We have some very mature sons, I'm proud of them."

Robert kissed her back and said, "Really? And what else?"

"Not much. I fixed them some sandwiches and spent some time with them down there watching them play this new game. They even let me try it. And then I came up here to fix dinner." Vanessa said pushing him away "Now you better go down there and say hello to your sons and later I think you should have a good father-son talk with them. I'm sure planning to have a mother-son talk with them and get to know my sons better."

Robert went down stairs to greet and hugged his sons. Mark and Jim made pretty much the same comments about the photographs that they'd made to their mother and Robert said they would talk more about it later.

* * *

Edward and Pamela were the first to arrive. Robert greeted them and told them right off that his sons had seen Pamela and Vanessa's photographs but not to worry.

"Did they like my pictures?" Pamela asked with an impish expression, "Did it make them horny?"

"They said you looked beautiful," Robert answered, "as I have told you many times. And about your second question, I didn't ask. You might want to ask them yourself," he added in a teasing tone.

"Mmh, I might just do that." Pamela answered giving Robert a kiss, "And about everything else, did you tell them all?"

"Of course not," Robert answered, "Actually we haven't really had the time to talk much but I think the rest of it is none of their business."

"What's not our business?" Jim asked, he had walked into the living room and noticed her father had his arm around Pamela's waist.

"My, my," Pamela said moving away from Robert and going over to embrace Jim. After a hug and a smacking kiss on the cheek she added, "You've really turned into a very handsome young man. Just like your father." She kept her hands at his shoulders and before pulling away she added, "So your father tells me you liked my pictures?"

This made Jim blush; he didn't expect that question, "Well... yes... they are beautiful..." he stammered.

"I loved them too." Mark said with a big grin on his face. He had been standing at the entrance to the living room and had seen the whole exchange. "Do I get a hug too?"

"Of course you do, darling." Pamela said going over to him and giving him a big hug and a wet kiss on both cheeks.

Edward boys then went over to the boys exchanging with them loud smacks on the back. They had known them since they were quite young and had seen them grow up. They loved them as their own sons.

Soon afterward Karen arrived and after hugging and kissing her nephews they all sat down to dinner.

During dinner the conversation was carried mostly by Mark and Jim, they talked about their projects at college and their girlfriends. Mark was studying computer engineering and Jim business administration. They had been dating two girls who happened to be best friends for a several months and were into a more serious relationship with them.

After dinner Mark said, "Why don't we all go down stairs so we can show you some pictures of them and the trip we took to Mexico earlier in the summer?

The boys headed downstairs followed by Robert and Edward while the women stayed behind to clear the table and put the dishes in dishwasher.

Before they went down Vanessa told his sister, "Don't be surprised by some pictures you'll see on the walls down there, I'll tell you all about it later."

"Wow! You really fixed this place really nice." Karen said walking around the room and trying not to stare too much at the pictures on the walls, she was surprised to see the nude pictures of her sister and Pamela. She would never have imagined that Vanessa would do something like that, Pamela yes, but her sister, never. And not only were the two of them together in some of the photos, but they were actually hanging on the walls in their home and in plain view of Vanessa's sons. She would definitely wanted to hear what Vanessa had to say.

Robert was behind the bar pouring after dinner drinks for everybody. Mark finished rearranging the pictures on his laptop and asked them to settle down so he could start the show. They all arranged themselves on the couches and easy chairs and Robert dimmed the lights.

The first picture was a beautiful blonde's face, "That's Julie." Mark announced.

The second one showed the equally beautiful face of a black girl, "And that's Amber."

Then came several pictures taken around Mexico City; some of them in front of colonial buildings or in parks and some others just in streets or restaurants. Three of them appeared on all the pictures in different groupings with the fourth person obviously being the photographer.

They were followed by a set of pictures taken at the pyramids, "Those are in Teotihuacan." Jim pointed out.

The next set showed the trios in a location with different pyramids in the background. "Those are in Monte Alban and Mitla."

The final set was taken on a pristine beach; there were some beautiful photographs and sunsets on the beach as well as pictures of the usual trios with the girls now wearing bikinis, which showed they had beautiful bodies. On a few of the pictures the girls were topless even though the pictures were clearly taken at public beaches were all the other people in the background wore bathing suits.

The final set showed them totally nude at a different beach. This was obviously a nude beach as several people could be seen naked in the background. "The first ones were at Puerto Escondido and the last set at Zipolite."

A string of commentaries followed. The first ones coming from Vanessa, "Those are great photographs. And the places are nice too. And the girls, they are beautiful."

"Seems like you inherited some of the photographic skills from your father," Pamela added, "And all of you look good, with or without clothes."

"Yes, I loved some of the shots you achieved at the pyramids." Robert said.

"I'll have to say that the best parts were the girls." Edward joked, "Especially the last set."

Pamela nudged her husband with her elbow playfully, "You dirty old man!"

Finally Karen added a mild comment, "Yeah, nice pictures."

They chatted for a while longer and then the boys said they were really tired and were going up to get some sleep. There were hugs and kisses all around. Pamela purposely brushed her lips against Mark and Jim's after kissing their cheeks.

After the toys went upstairs, Robert got up heading for the bar, "Nightcap anybody?"

Everybody nodded so he just took the bottles of Baileys Cream and Curvoiser and refilled the glasses.

Finally Karen was able to blurt what was on her mind since coming down to the basement. "So what's with all the nude pictures? Both those on the walls and the ones your sons just showed us. Am I missing something in this family?" Then she added addressing Vanessa, "I thought I was the wild one and you were the prude, sister:"

"Oh, it's just something we've gotten into in the past year?" Vanessa replied.

"In the past year!" Karen exclaimed in surprise, "You better tell me everything sis, what have you all been hiding from me."

"You sure you want to hear everything?" Pamela asked.

"What? There's more that those pictures?" Karen asked with her curiosity now piqued.

"Well, there are a lot of pictures to start with." Robert said.

"And some videos too," Edward added.

Vanessa thought 'Oh my god! I think the cat is finally out of the bag.'

Between the four of them, they explained to Karen how their friendship had evolved from a platonic relation to one of physical sharing. Karen was initially shocked, not really by what they were doing; she knew a lot of people were into this kind of relationships nowadays, she had even been involved in some similar situations herself, but by her sister participating in one of them.

She asked some questions as the explanation unfolded and realized that a change had come over her sister. Finally when everything was on the table she felt glad for her sister. Vanessa was also relieved that they had been able to share their new viewpoints with Karen and that she had not been judgmental. She had kind of expected a sermon from her older sister even though she knew much of the stuff that had gone on in Karen's life.

"So, when do I get to see some of this photos and videos you've made?"

"We can see some tonight." Robert said, "If you want?" He was also feeling relieved and glad after telling Karen. They had always had a very open relationship with her and had helped through the rough patches in her life being supportive.

"Well sure, I'd like to see some of them."

"Why don't you pour us all another drink while I set things up." Robert told Edward.

Edward got up from where he was sitting next to Pamela and refilled their glasses. Then instead of going back to sit by his wife he went over to sit next to Vanessa on the other couch.

Robert came back and went to sit by Pamela's side. Karen remained on one of the easy chairs.

He hit a button on the remote and a video appeared on the screen, it actually was a composite of still pictures with some soft jazz music as a back ground. It was a selection of pictures that Robert had put together during the past weeks from all the sessions they'd had during the previous year. Actually nobody had seen it not even Vanessa, he had planed to show it to the others at some special moment and felt such a moment was now and he was glad they were sharing it with his sister in law.

The selection he had made started with several photos of Vanessa and Pamela in different settings and in various states of undress. That was followed by a sequence that showed them in several groupings, just like their son's pictures, most of them were of Pamela and Vanessa with Edward, he appeared in a few more – he had actually used some of Edward's pictures too. These were actually just nudes, most of them outdoors although there were quite a few indoors. There were also some shots of the four of them, most of them taken with the camera on a tripod but a couple of the ones Jake took of them at the lake.

The following section consisted of pictures more erotic. He had chosen them carefully, not including the more graphic ones he had. Again, most were of Vanessa, Edward and Pamela caressing and kissing each other, there were also a few of him with the two women and some just of Pamela and Vanessa in Sapphic endeavors.

The final pictures were some extreme close ups of a more explicit nature but which were none the less very tasteful. The first one showed Vanessa's breasts hanging down, her erect nipples almost touching Pamela's equally hard nipples. The second one showed Vanessa's fingernail, painted a bright red, lightly scratching the underside of one of Pamela's turgid nipples. The next one showed Pamela's lips slightly parted, her tongue sticking out, barely touching one of Vanessa's nipples surrounded by a shrunk areola, her breast covered by goose pimples. There was another one of the girls with their tongues partly inside the other's mouth. There were a couple of close ups of both Vanessa and Pamela's breasts and pussies and the final series consisted of pictures of either Pamela or Vanessa's tongues and lips near the engorged head of Edwards rigid cock. In the final two pictures Vanessa's tongue licked the underside of Edward's cock while Pamela's tongue was licking the top part and in the last one Vanessa had Edward's cock head inside her mouth, her lips painted in a bright red lipstick wrapped around the shaft.

During the showing of the video which lasted close to an hour. Everybody had been quiet. Karen didn't fail to notice that both Pamela and her sister had snuggled up to the other woman's husband and that discreet caresses were exchanged among them.

When the video ended, everybody remained quiet for a couple of minutes. Pamela finally broke the silence saying, "Wow! That was amazing, that's the most sensual and erotic thing I've seen." And she turned her face to kiss Robert. It was a long tender kiss which began to grow in intensity. Edward was kissing Vanessa in a similar fashion until they were interrupted by a cough from Karen.

"OK, you guys, break that up! You can continue after I've left."

Vanessa got up and after giving her husband a kiss, not as long as Pamela's but with an equal emotional charge she added her comment. "Yes, honey. It was absolutely wonderful. Of course we have all seen all the pictures before but the way you put them together is fantastic. I got all wet watching them."

It was Karen's turn to comment, "I though it was marvelous too. And highly erotic, and to paraphrase my sister, it got me leaking too. So I better leave you guys to take care of each other while I go home and take care of this itch inside me. But before I go, can I kiss the photographer too?" She asked looking at her sister.

"Of course you can." And I'd invite you stay if my son's weren't upstairs. I think that either Bob or Ed, or even both of them would be more than eager to take care of that itch for you."

"And so would I," Pamela was quick to add.

"Do you really mean that dear sis?" Karen asked.

Vanessa nodded and Robert added, "Karen it would be great if you want to join is in our amorous adventures and I'm sure I'm talking for the four of us. We would really like you to be a part of all this, you know, pictures, videos and everything else.

By now Robert was standing next to Karen and he took her in his arms and they kissed as lovers for the first time, a long ardent kiss that Karen broke.

"Stop it before I rape you right here," she said, still short of breath and completely aroused by the passionate kiss, the pictures she had seen and the promise of what was to come. "And yes, I would very much be a part of this group. Thank you all for wanting me to participate."

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12