Wider Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "It was wonderful mom. Much better than I hoped for. I hope dad shares like that. It would be so good for us both." We had a very small light inside the bed framing that was mostly absorbed by the black curtains, enough to see but really dim. I turned it on.

Brad came in and said 'Hi' through the curtains and went on to the bathroom. A couple of minutes and he came out, slipped between the curtains, and climbed in bed on the other side of Brenda. He was right in back of her. We were all completely nude. Brad said, "How did you two do. Was it ok?"

Brenda said, "Yes, it was better than we could have imagined. Mom has shared our feelings twice with me and we loved it. I hope you and I can do the same. I'm so anxious to get started. Would you like to start out hugging?" She was turning over while she was talking giving Brad a first look at her breasts. "That's what mom and I did the first time. We should try and hug for at least 5 minutes. Mom can explain later."

Brad said, "I suppose I can fold myself up against my stomach or maybe between your thighs, up high. That way we can share more naturally. Whatever you prefer." I knew he really liked to get between the thighs. He says if feels like he's inside.

"Oh, more naturally would be better," she said. She got her arms around his neck and moved into him. He grabbed his penis and lifted her inner thigh so he had room and leaned in and pulled up so his penis was right between her legs pushing up against her. He smiled and Brenda took a deep breath and they kissed. He got his tongue in and a hand over on her buns and she got an arm out from around his neck and down on his. He wasn't expecting that, particularly when her fingers got into him down low and rubbed him up underneath. I could see his penis sticking out behind Brenda.

"Mom and I like to do it together," Brenda said, "if you would like to do that the feelings are really good. If you do I will too." He started thrusting through her thighs. After a few moments she moved her butt back and forward. It was going to be a long 5 minutes for both of them. At least they were going slow and Brenda just had an orgasm so she was good. They were kissing almost all the time.

I said, "Can I join for a little bit, not long?" She nodded. I moved up against her, spooning lightly and thrust with her, my breasts on her back and legs against hers. She was sandwiched. We all stayed quiet and worked our bodies against each other. Sometimes when I tilted under her buns I could feel Brad for a fleeting moment.

Before the 5 minutes were up I whispered in her ear, "Brad's natural instincts are to be on top like I was, that's where he usually addresses his desires you mentioned. You can do what you did with me. It'll be familiar." She nodded, still in a lock kiss with Brad.

They stopped kissing, slowed down and settled back. Brad said, "How was I? I thought it was perfect and you were wonderful. I really wanted to be more intense but was afraid it might be too much."

"It was so good," she said. "Your feelings awakened like Ms. Blaise said. I could feel your natural instincts increasing your feelings. Mine were too. It was so good. Now that your feelings are more alive we can do better. It'll help me with Clifford too. Thank you dad. I was so hoping this would go as good as it is."

I said, "When you start again and you feel you're ready just turn over on your back like with me. Your dad will follow his natural desires and you will too. Enjoy yourself as long as you want."

She didn't say anything or nod. Her breathing was getting normal and Brad's was too. They were facing each other, smiling and looking. She slipped a hand down and grasped him for a few moments and let go. She said, "Oh, dad." They melted into each other. Maybe a minute of kissing and rubbing chests and she folded over towards me, her legs still down and mostly straight.

Brad followed, lifting over her leg. As soon as he was straight down she felt his hips as he started to lower himself. Her legs opened like she did with me and her knees and feet came up and out. Brad's penis lay right down in her valley, right on her clit. Brad was under her shoulders with his arms. Their eyes were closed. He started thrusting lightly up through her pubic hair and maybe half a minute later she said, "Dad, my clit is too sensitive. Could you put it somewhere else? Don't stop holding me."

Brad looked at me, no expression, and back to Brenda. He said, "Would your vagina be ok?"

Brenda said, "Yes, yes. I was hoping you would. Please."

"Let me know when you feel it, He said.

I slipped down the bed and reached up under and clamped on Brad's crotch and pulled back and up lightly. I kept my hand there while he got in a couple of test thrusts and the third he dropped down and stopped. Brenda moaned in his mouth. She said, "I can feel you right at my vagina. I put my palm over Brad's butt crack and waited. I felt his buns come together tightly and he dropped down such a small amount I almost missed it.

Brenda said, "Ohhhhh. Dad. Ohhhhh. That is so wonderful. So good. Now I know what it feels like for you and mom to give your feelings to each other. It's so good."

I said, "His natural instincts and desires are to go on in. It'll be a beautiful journey." I felt Brad's buns squeeze again and he dropped more. This time he came back and went again. He was going slow but steady. She was in no stress at all except the passion that built up. It was certainly better than all those people killing each other. It could spread.

Brenda was vocal. It was feelings she wasn't familiar with. I was watching all the beautiful body parts of both of them working together in a fluid motion. When he got all the way in she started working with him like she did me. They went a long time. She finally wrapped her legs over his. Brenda rotating her hips up into him was mesmerizing. In my mind I could follow his penis penetrating smoothly. I was so familiar with that feeling and journey from so many times.

They got faster just past a half an hour, and more forceful. This had to be her absolutely first time. They had orgasms as I was looking and hearing both. Brad was very good at reading me for that, and now Brenda. It was quite an event and Brenda was beside herself with the semen seeping out. We went to the bathroom and I showed her my routine. It was easy. She sits with us and hugs with us and sometimes climbs in bed with us. She loves to have orgasms and we love to give them. She and I have found new ways and she and her dad have too. All those positions.

Clifford came over for dinner one evening. When he was going to leave I said, "Clifford, why don't you spend the night with us. I think Brenda would really love it. She has a very nice bedroom and you'll be very comfortable. I'm sure we have all the things you'll need." I was smiling the whole time.

Brenda got him by the hand and said, "Oh, that's a wonderful idea. Come on and I'll show you." They were lovers by morning. Probably by the time the news was off. Probably earlier than that.

Brenda said sharing her feelings with her family was private and please don't ever tell and she wouldn't either. We agreed of course. She still goes to the retreats in the summer. She and Clifford got married.

Since he was now family Brenda arranged for me and Clifford to share our feelings in the usual way one afternoon while she watched and cooed over us. Clifford really did have an affinity for breasts.

12