Widow Advantage

Story Info
The advantage of a widow as incest.
943 words
3.73
105.5k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today I am telling my story of my poor but interesting sexual experience. I am a 38-year-old widow Manorama. My husband is no longer in this world, he left us, today Rahul is 21 years old. I live in a village with my son. Today I have brought my story in front of you, which will also make you think whether this happens, please rate me with 5stars.

I am not a writer; I am just trying to put my heart in front of someone who cannot say to anyone; the writer Beingunknown and edited by AI editor.

You know that people look at widows with suspicion, so I never spoke openly to any man, because I will not take any time for socializing to make a prostitute.

That is why I spent a few years, till my son was not young, now my son Rahul has become boiling and a bodybuilder, when his hands fall into my body as I lead to full of lust and I went crazy to take his cock.

Guys today I am writing you a story of mine, which is the story of the first fuck with Rahul, today I will openly tell you that what happened the day that he agreed to fuck me.

One day I went to sleep after having dinner and Rahul was watching TV outside, I was in a different mood that day, how long to keep the heat of lust under control, I lay on my bed and forget to close the door and I rubbing my pussy; I was full of excitement and was closing my eyes. I was putting my finger in the pussy and licking it. Water looks so lush.

Then I heard a sound like someone coming, and it stunned me. Rahul was standing in front of me and my finger was in the pussy, his cucumber like cock was waving in the air.

I asked Rahul, "why did you come in like this?"

So, Rahul replied, "I stand every day from behind the window and watch your film, what would have happened if I came inside today?"

I got furious at him and I said, "You are not ashamed, you see your mother naked?" I covered my body with the bedsheet.

Rahul said "Mom I know why you do this, if my father was alive, you would not do this". He started his emotional plan, I remembered his mellow drama, but I also want a cock in my wet pussy.

Then he said, "I can understand your feelings, please mom forgive me." And he went out of the room.

Next day, when he saw me he came and started hugging me tightly, now my pussy started leaking, I can feel it properly because I was not wearing underwear inside.

Now he again apologized to me and we had breakfast without talking to each other.

After that During the day when I went to take a bath in the bathroom, I realized that the hole in the bathroom door he was staring at me, when I was wearing a saree in my bedroom, he was still looking at me from the porch. Now his eyes were on my body. Slowly, slowly, I also started feeling that he would not leave me alone until he drill my pussy. But I wanted to take some time.

After three-four days, one day he came from the party at night, he was drunk. I was changing clothes in my room, my bra hook was stuck in my hair, I was trying to remove.

Then he came near me and said in a faltering voice, "Mom, tonight you don't need a bra, you will sleep with me without a bra."

He said "Mom I love you, I cannot see you without a man, I want you to be happy, I want to give you every happiness, even if it is physical pleasure."

And he started rubbing my big tits from behind me and started rubbing his cock in my ass. I also started having fun saying nothing.

After that I turned and said "I love you my darling, we start a new chapter of our lives, we will start from today, our relationship will differ from today."

Rahul said, "Mom, I have been waiting for this day" and we both started kissing each other. There was a smell of alcohol from Rahul's mouth.

I told Rahul "if you want to drink my body, from tomorrow you will have to give up alcohol."

Rahul said "mom, I want you to drink the liquor of your pussy, that salty one whom you lick with finger every day."

Then I said "I will feed you today."

Rahul lifted me up on his lap, and laid on the bed, he opened my clothes, separated both my legs, and started licking my pussy. In a short time my pussy released water, he was licking with fun.

I said "Rahul will enjoy alone or will you give chance to enjoy me", then we turned in 69 position.

And he got his cock in my mouth and I got my pussy in front of his mouth and both of us were licking each other. Rahul fell in mouth, I also fell.

After a while, Rahul's cocks erect again, and started ploughing in the barren field. Thay day I got fucked all night, he not only fucked my pussy but also drilled my ass twice.

From that day our relationship changed, and then we started living freely without clothes. And when Rahul married we started threesome with his wife and even we did threesome on their golden night.

The end.