Widow Aunt and Wonders of Goa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhh!" I groaned loudly as I felt the thick streams of cum spurt out of my cock deep within her tight ass. Aunt Sheen was quivering with the effort and her soft ass cheeks were now softly rubbing against my balls. The sensation was so euphoric that I closed my eyes and lay on Aunt Sheen's back.

After about a minute of my lying on her back with my cock now dripping drops of cum in her ass Aunt Sheen finally found the strength to move and I eventually rolled over to the side.

"Aaah! Ow!" Aunt Sheen groaned through gritted teeth as my now flaccid cock plopped out of her slick and messy asshole.

"Oh!" I suddenly exclaimed and popped open my eyes from the reverie of after-orgasm as I felt something warm on my wet and slick cock. I looked down and my eyes flew open in shock as I saw Aunt Sheen bent over my cock, licking the gooey mix of butter and my cum from it. She really looked excited to lick my cum-streaked cock and I spread my legs wider as she tried to reach lower with her mouth.

"Oh yeah, aunty. You're such a slut!" I moaned as I felt Aunt Sheen warm and wet tongue licking my balls vigorously, trying to remove every drop of cum with it.

I had my eyes closed and was enjoying the sensation of her lips nibbling at my sensitive balls which were drained completely.

"Huh? I'll show you slutty, sweety!" I heard Aunt Sheen say in a truly slutty manner and felt her raise my legs up.

Before I could understand I felt Aunt Sheen push her face in my ass and immediately felt the tip of her wet tongue flick over my anus.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned in genuine pleasure now and bent my legs to my chest. I felt aunty get off the bed and try to move me to the side of the bed. I scooted over to the edge and saw her kneeling at the side of the bed. I immediately understood and brought my knees all the way up to my chest.

"Mmm.. yummy!" Aunt Sheen moaned in a naughty voice before I felt her hands pry my ass apart. Suddenly I felt her warm breath on my skin before Aunt Sheen licked me all around my anus. I could feel the soft breeze from the fan cooling my anus with her spit and relaxed completely.

Aunt Sheen seemed determined to push her tongue in my rectum so I lifted my ass a little more off the bed. Aunt Sheen immediately used her lips to cover my asshole and I felt her wet tongue lick me hard and fast over my anus. I unclenched my butt and finally Aunt Sheen was able to slide her tongue in my asshole!

"Wow! Ooohh my God!" I moaned out really loudly as soon as I felt Aunt Sheen's tongue enter my rectum. It was then that I felt my cock give a twitch. I was very surprised because it took at least 10 minutes or more in normal cases for me to get another hard-on after cumming. I realized that getting a rimjob was one of my favorite things to do in bed now.

Aunt Sheen must have noticed it because soon she was stroking my dick as she licked my asshole at the same time. She began jerking my cock harder and tightened her grip on it, all the while trying to push her tongue deeper in my anus.

I was in ecstasy at the amazing sensation of my having my asshole licked and felt another orgasm building up.

"I'll come, aunty." I managed to whisper and Aunt Sheen quickened her pace with the jerking.

Within a minute I could feel the cum building up again and I whispered urgently, "I'm coming!" at which Aunt Sheen immediately stopped licking my asshole and sat straighter. She had my hard dick in her mouth within a couple of seconds and squeezed hard with her lips as she jerked harder now.

I couldn't hold back any longer and my hips thrust up and my cock buried deep within her mouth as I reached orgasm.

"Mmmm...mmmm ... mmm." Aunt Sheen seemed to moan her approval with her mouth filled with my cum-spurting cock.

Aunt Sheen finally let go of my cock when it was completely dry of cum.

This was one of the most memorable experiences for me as it marked the point in time where another one of my wishes was granted. I finally got to fuck my widowed Muslim aunt in her virgin asshole and she became a total submissive slut to me afterwards.

There's lots more to come about Aunt Sheen so stay tuned guys!