Widow Aunt Wanna be a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Aunt Sheen took out her packet of cigarettes and lit one silently, watching the lake and lost in thoughts.

"Here, you finish the rest." Aunt Sheen said, offering me the remaining half of her cigarette. "Thanks, Aunty." I replied, taking the cigarette and breathing in a deep drag, suddenly feeling immensely peaceful with the overall ambience.

I had barely finished smoking the cigarette that I felt Aunt Sheen's hand on my thighs. I turned around to look at her and she had a wicked look on her face. I realized that she must be desperate by now, having already sucked my cock but she never had an orgasm.

"Lie down here." I said, gesturing to the bench as I stood up. Aunt Sheen immediately complied without a word and lay on the warm stone bench. I looked all around and could see that the creeping darkness had hidden us from around and I only see the twinkling lights coming on at the resort over 200 meters away.

I crouched low by the bench and touched Aunt Sheen's boobs over her shirt. Unsatisfied, I quickly undid the top 3 buttons of her shirt and pulled out her huge, heavy boobs.

"Mmm.." moaned Aunt Sheen as I began to fondle her breasts and squeeze her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. She seemed to enjoy her tits being treated roughly as she hissed and moaned louder when I squeezed her tits too hard.

"Aahh.. harder, baby!" Aunt Sheen pleaded with me and so I began to put more pressure and squeezed her soft large boobs even harder.

After about a couple of minutes I could barely only see the tree line of the woods a few meters away and knew it would be dark within another 10 to 15 minutes. I stretched out my hand and began to unbuckle her belt. Aunt Sheen was quicker than I as she hurriedly undid her belt, pulled down the zipper and waited.

I stood and moved to her legs. I grabbed the waistband of her jeans and pulled. It was quite a struggle to slip her tight jeans over the wide, curvy hips and large round ass. Finally, after a lot of wriggling on her part I was able to slip her jeans till her knees. I lifted up her legs and straddled the bench at one end.

"Hold them this way." I told her and Aunt Sheen pulled her knees to her chest before wrapping her arms around her legs. Now Aunt Sheen was lying on the cool stone bench with her huge D-cup boobs spilling out on each side of her chest and her legs, with the jeans around her knees, raised to the heavens.

I slowly grazed the back of her thick and soft thighs with my fingertips. Aunt Sheen desperately moaned, "Ooohh.. don't tease me like that, please! It's been too long since I came, Ali."

I relented, seeing her desperation and gently touched her dark, thick pussy lips with the tip of the forefinger on my right hand while my left hand firmly held her thighs up. As I ran my fingertip along the length of her pussy lips I realized Aunt Sheen had become quite wet. It was when I pushed the tip of my finger in that the musky smell of her pussy juices hit me and I slipped in the entire finger into her wet pussy.

"Aaahh... mmm." Aunt Sheen moaned out loud, feeling my long finger enter her soft, warm and wet pussy.

I pushed my finger all the way in her pussy and began to stroke it in and out slowly at first, gradually increasing the pace as I felt Aunt Sheen's breathing becoming increasingly labored with each passing second.

Aunt Sheen began to shake now as I now began to flick at her clit with my thumb when I pushed my finger deep into her increasingly wet cunt.

"Huh.. huh.. huh.. Yesss.. oh yes!" Aunt Sheen began to grunt and moan as I increased the pace of fingering her warm pussy. Aunt Sheen was also moving her large buttocks with each stroke of my finger and I could feel her pussy lips begin to spasm.

"Ohhhh!" was all Aunt Sheen could manage to moan before her orgasm finally hit. Aunt Sheen began to thrash about, with her legs flailing up in the air as I was now thrusting my finger faster and harder into her pussy.

The wet, sloppy sounds of Aunt Sheen's dripping pussy being fingered soon overtook the surrounding buzz of the nature around us.

I held Aunt Sheen's legs high up in the air even when she climaxed and in the throes of orgasm her legs lowered with her whole body shaking. "Aarrgh.. aaahh.. aahhh.. Oh my God!" Aunt Sheen kept moaning even after I had slipped my finger our of her pussy, which was now overflowing with her juices. Aunt Sheen seemed to be coming so hard that her pussy-juices were now dripping down the crack of her huge ass and formed a dark stain on the cold stone bench.

Aunt Sheen finally turned to her side as she lay on the bench and rested her legs, with her jeans still lowered to her knees. Aunt Sheen was breathing hard now, still in the after-throes of orgasm when I reached out to touch her large, dangling boobs. Aunt Sheen immediately caught my hand and raised it to her lips.

Aunt Sheen began to lick my finger clean of her pussy juices and moaned with lust with every lick of her soft tongue. I realized then that Aunt Sheen was really desperate for sex and I couldn't wait to fuck her the first time.

After licking my finger clean Aunt Sheen finally sat up on the bench and began to button her shirt without a word.

"How was it, Aunty?" I eventually asked her, curious to know.

"Mmhhmm.. I have no words, sweety! That was by far the best orgasm I have had in more than 10 years, you know. Thank you so much, son!" beamed Aunt Sheen in the darkness. Aunt Sheen stood and suddenly kissed me hard on my lips, taking me by surprise.

I lowered my arms around her back and grabbed on to her soft ass mounds for the first time. Obviously, I could not grab even half of her large bubble butt in my hands so I began to caress them and before I could control myself I felt my hand rise high and come down hard on her tempting butt cheek.

"Ouch.. shhh!" exclaimed Aunt Sheen, finally breaking the rough kiss she was giving me.

"Sorry, Aunty! I just couldn't control myself. I..." I began to apologize immediately before she cut me off with, "Did you like it?"

"Mmm.. yeah.. You know how much I love your ass, Aunty." I said with a goofy smile, with my hands now caressing the contours of her huge ass cheeks at the back.

"Come on, let's head back to the room. I can't wait to get that beautiful big cock in my pussy, son." Aunt Sheen whispered in my ear and began to walk in front, with her jeans around her knees.

Aunt Sheen had finally become a slut, with her nude, huge ass swinging as she walked the darkened path to the resort and teasing me to no end.

To be continued...

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers
12