Widow Becomes a Slut, Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stretched out my left hand and gently placed it on her left thigh and it was soft and warm to the touch. "Mmm." Aunt Sheen moaned as she felt my cool fingers gently massaging her thigh, moving closer to her crotch.

I knelt closer to the couch now, and gently touched Aunt Sheen's mature pussy with the tip of my forefinger. I was not surprised to feel that Aunt Sheen's pussy lips were moist, despite her attempts to stem her juices with the baby powder. I traced the thick, puffy outer lips of her vagina gently with my fingertip.

"Ooohh..." moaned Aunt Sheen and seemed to shiver for a moment.

Seeing her reaction I didn't waste time and spread her large pussy lips apart with my forefinger and the middle finger. Even though I could not see her pussy too clearly the musky scent it gave out now was unmistakable.

As I spread her moist pussy lips apart I touched Aunt Sheen's swollen clit with my thumb. "Aaahhh.. Ohhh.." Aunt Sheen moaned louder this time when I began to press my thumb harder over her thick clit. I rubbed my thumb for a while over her clit, feeling her pussy becoming increasingly wet within a few seconds.

I could hear Aunt Sheen's breathing getting louder, I guessed she was nearing an orgasm, so I suddenly stopped fingering her clit and kept her pussy spread apart. I could feel her pussy lips pulsate, trying to pull free from my fingers which held them spread apart.

I reached out with my right hand and put the tip of the cold dildo between her wet, thick pussy lips and Aunt Sheen seemed to become even more desperate, as she raised her thick ass from the couch.

"Aaaiiiii!! Ummpphh!" screamed Aunt Sheen loudly as I suddenly plunged half of the 9-inch long black dildo inside her wet cunt. I was scared for a moment and stood still, trying to hear any movement outside, wondering if anyone had heard her painful cry outside. After a few moments when all I could hear was Aunt Sheen's whimpering in the dim light I figured that no one was around.

I stood up, keeping my grip on the dildo which was buried half in Aunt Sheen's pussy and sat on her side on the couch. Sitting sideways on the couch, I put a leg over Aunt Sheen's thigh so she couldn't bring her legs any closer. I had to give it to her, despite having half the dildo buried painfully in her pussy Aunt Sheen had not raised her hands from her sides but instead clutched the couch cover tightly. I could now see Aunt Sheen's eyes were clenched closed.

Without waiting another moment, I began to thrust the dildo deeper before taking it out almost to the tip then I would again bury it deep within Aunt Sheen's wet cunt.

"Aahh.. Oohhh.. Aaahhnnhh.." Aunt Sheen moaned and grunted as the dildo went in deepest into her pussy. I was now pushing the dildo in so deep in aunt's cunt that my hand was smacking against her increasingly wet pussy lips.

Having a good clue about how she would react, I raised myself on one knee on the couch and clamped a hand over Aunt Sheen's open mouth, which frequently gave out grunts and moans.

As soon as I had my palm clamped over her mouth completely, I suddenly increased the speed of my thrusts and loud sloppy wet sounds echoed over the sounds from the TV in the dark room. I leaned over Aunt Sheen more, forcing her to rest her back against the back of the couch as I began to get gradually rough with the way I thrust the long wet dildo in her mature pussy.

I felt Aunt Sheen's hand suddenly cup my balls from over my shorts, as my chest crushed her huge boobs. As Aunt Sheen's body began tremble slightly I knew she was finally going to come.

Aunt Sheen's body thrashed underneath mine as she shook and trembled hard from the first wave of orgasm. After a few thrusts in her pulsating wet pussy I left the slippery, long dildo buried half in her pussy and began to rub her swollen clit vigorously. This time, Aunt Sheen did catch my hand, attempting to stop me but I roughly pushed it away before resuming rubbing her clit hard with my fingers.

I felt Aunt Sheens' grip on my hand tighten as she finally let go and was soon in the throes of a tremendous string of multiple orgasms. I could feel that my hand was now completely wet as Aunt Sheen's pussy seemed to squirt out streams of her juices continuously. I was amazed at the amount of cum a pussy could squirt as it seemed like Aunt Sheen had pis**ed on my hands.

After a couple of minutes of rubbing her clit hard, I put my palm over the dildo and pushed it in. "Aaaahhhhhhh!" groaned Aunt Sheen aloud as the dildo was buried deeper into her dripping, wet pussy.

Suddenly I pulled out the dildo and it came out with an audible slurping sound from inside Aunt Sheen's soaking wet cunt. I let go of her mouth and stood up, watching Aunt Sheen turn on her side and assume a fetal position. With the soft moans and sighs coming from her, I figured Aunt Sheen was in the after-throes of her intense stream of orgasms.

I put the dildo on the table again, with all her other toys and watched Aunt Sheen finally recover enough to sit and lean back on the couch with a contented sigh.

"That.. was wonderful, son!" Aunt Sheen said between long, sighing breaths, as she lay with her head back on the couch rest.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and I knew dinner had arrived. Aunt Sheen immediately got up and began to take a step towards the bathroom.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked, keeping a hand on her arm. "I thought you would want me to clean up before dinner, sweety." Aunt Sheen replied.

"You're a slut. Sluts should be dirty." I said simply before walking to the main door. I opened the door and found the waiter holding a large tray with our dinner. I thanked the waiter and took the tray from him before watching him walk back all the way towards the reception hall, which was now lit brightly. There was complete darkness for nearly 50 yards all around our villa as there was only the first villa which was occupied by guests.

I took a step back and shut the door with my leg before walking to the coffee table and putting the tray on it. Aunt Sheen immediately got up and offered to serve dinner. I smiled and sat on the couch, watching Aunt Sheen as she went to the other side of the coffee table and picked up a plate. Aunt Sheen was bending low to fill the plates and I could see her huge, soft boobs hanging and swinging with her every movement.

I already had a hard-on, from having toyed Aunt Sheen to multiple orgasms not 5 minutes ago. Aunt Sheen smiled when she saw me ogling her huge tits and offered me a plate. As the smell of biryani hit me I felt my stomach growl in anticipation, and finally realized for the first time that I was starving. I sat on the couch and ate my food and was surprised to see that Aunt Sheen finished hers in only 5 minutes.

"Aren't you hungry, Aunty?" I asked. "I am.. but for more than food, son." Aunt Sheen replied in a sultry way. I watched curiously as she leaned over and kept her empty plate on the table. Aunt Sheen then opened up the dessert dish and smiled when she was four slices of chocolate cake.

I grinned widely when Aunt Sheen slipped off the couch from my side and knelt between my legs which were stretched out. Aunt Sheen grinned at me as she reached out to catch the waist band of my shorts and began to pull it. I smiled wider as I raised my ass off of the couch and allowed Aunt Sheen to strip off my shorts completely. I was now sitting in my tee, with the plate resting on my tummy.

I felt Aunt Sheen clamp her cool hands gently around my semi-erect cock and squeeze it once. Immediately, my cock reacted by noticeably growing stiffer in her hand. Without a word Aunt Sheen leaned forward and put her lips to the head of my cock. I looked on in amazement and felt her wet, soft tongue reach out and lick the head, making it completely wet within a few seconds.

Aunt Sheen them positioned herself so her head was directly over my almost hard cock and lowered it gently, taking a couple of inches of my dick in her warm and wet mouth.

"Mmmghhmmm.." I moaned in appreciation as Aunt Sheen began to gulp in more of my hardened cock in her mouth.

I felt aunty cup my balls in her hand and begin to massage them. I kept my plate to the side and put my hands on Aunt Sheen's bare, smooth shoulders. Noticing my moans of pleasure at having my cock sucked Aunt Sheen seemed to get encouraged and suddenly thrust her head lower, taking it over half of my thick, hard cock in her wet mouth.

As Aunt Sheen began to bounce her head slightly over my cock I felt her throat tightening over the swollen head of my throbbing hard cock. I decided I wouldn't hold back this time and told Aunt Sheen I would come soon.

Aunt Sheen began to thrust her head harder over my cock, making it sloppy wet now, with her spit dribbling down to my balls.

As soon as Aunt Sheen felt my cock become extremely tight she pulled her head up immediately and pinched the large head of my cock tightly between her thumb and forefinger. I snapped my eyes open to see Aunt Sheen looking at me.

Although I was frustrated tremendously at having my orgasm ruined I was also curious to see what Aunt Sheen was doing.

After almost a couple of minutes I felt my built-up orgasm gradually recede and my cock was throbbing less frequently.

Before I could say a word Aunt Sheen said simply, "Fuck me now."

I immediately caught her hand and pulled her to the couch at my side. I stood up and leaned down to push Aunt Sheen back so that she now rested against the back-rest of the couch. I roughly parted her legs wide and stretched them out as much as I could.

"Hold them like this." I said in an ordering manner to Aunt Sheen who complied immediately, with a wide grin on her face in anticipation of the long-awaited fuck she was finally going to get.

I caught my thick wet cock in my right hand and put the large head against Aunt Sheen's pussy lips which were still wet noticeably.

"Aaaahhh.. God!" screamed out Aunt Sheen as I thrust half my cock without warning into her warm, wet pussy.

"Oh my.. oh God! Fuck me!" Aunt Sheen squealed with desperation now, holding her legs apart for me.

Aunt Sheen now looked like a complete slut, instead of the mature Muslim lady she pretended to be at home.

I slowly pulled out my cock till only the tip rested on her pussy lips and again thrust it in without warning, deeper this time and Aunt Sheen moaned out loud.

I could not control my lust any longer and began to make hard, long thrusts in Aunt Sheen's wet, hot pussy. I felt my thick cock being gripped hard by her pussy and felt my orgasm was not far away.

After around 2 minutes of fucking this way I immediately pulled out my glistening wet cock and pushed Aunt Sheen around till she was on her fours in front of the couch now.

I stood behind her admired the large, round mounds of Aunt Sheen's ass for a few moments, jerking my cock slowly before I knelt down on a knee.

I pushed down at Aunt Sheen's lower back and pulled back firmly at her shoulder, making her thrust out her sexy, huge ass even more. Without wasting another second I caught my cock in my hand and carefully placed it over aunty's wet pussy lips.

I felt Aunt Sheen push back a couple of inches with her round and brown butt cheeks so I rammed my wet cock deep into her pussy all of a sudden.

"Aaaaiiii.. Oh God! Oh God!" Aunt Sheen screamed low again, before squealing with the hard, deep thrusts I began.

I watched with excitement as the soft, large ass cheeks of my aunty rippled with every thrust of my cock, making me crazy with lust.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I spanked Aunt Sheen's huge, wobbly ass cheeks and began to fuck her as hard as I could. Aunt Sheen was not crushed between my thrusts and the couch where her head lay.

I kept fucking Aunt Sheen in doggystyle for over 5 minutes before the sight of her lovely large ass jiggling with my thrusts became too sexy to bear.

"I'm coming..!" I growled low as I made one final, hard thrust deepest into her pussy and gripped the sides of her curvy hips tightly with my fingers.

I was trembling with every spasm as my cock spewed hot streams of cum deep within my widowed aunt's mature pussy.

The taboo situation made this sexual encounter even more exciting and I watched as Aunt Sheen moaned softly, feeling my hot sticky cum collect deep within her cunt.

12