Widowed Aunt Seduces Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

The sloppy sound of my fingers ramming in and out of her juicy wet pussy seemed to fill the otherwise silent bedroom.

"Mmmm... aaahhh... oooohhh...I'm coommm.." was all Aunt Sheen could manage to say before her whole body began to jerk hard and she clamped her legs together tightly. My finger was still inside, rubbing her G-spot vigorously, while my thumb pressed her clit harder as she thrashed on her bed.

I had never imagined any woman could come so much as much as Aunt Sheen did that night. Now, she lay on the bed, breathing very heavily and occasionally grunting as a spasm frequently shot through her body in the after-glow of multiple orgasms.

Aunt Sheen was so spent after such an intense string of orgasms that she seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep within a couple of minutes.

I suddenly realized that my right hand was completely wet with Aunt Sheen's pussy juices which had gushed out and even stained her bed sheet in a large circle around her ass. I could see her white juices drip slowly out of her pussy as Aunt Sheen slept soundly with her legs spread apart.

I slowly got off the bed, taking care not to wake her up and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. When I returned after a couple of minutes I noticed that although the door to her bedroom was still open, Aunt Sheen had switched off her night lamp and her room was now in complete darkness.

I decided against entering again and went back up the stairs to Dee's room where as soon as I lay down on the comfortable bed I fell into a deep sleep.

I got up with a weird feeling around my groin. Having slept pretty late I was still groggy and did not even open my eyes immediately. I simply put out my arm and felt something soft and firm and my eyes flew open.

I could see that it was around 7 in the morning and Aunt Sheen was between my legs, sucking on my semi-erect cock. Seeing this scene, the memories from last night came rushing back to me.

In the light of the day, the events of last night immediately roused feelings of guilt in me and I gently tried pushing Aunt Sheen away.

"Stop Aunty! This isn't right.. I'm really sorry for what happened last night. I.. I.." I managed to say before I started to stammer, trying to put my conflicting feelings in order.

"Shh.. Look Ali, I know this might seem wrong to you but when you think about it I'm now a widowed woman and you are a young, single guy. Besides, we aren't related by blood, right?"

"Yeah.. but.." I started to say when Aunt Sheen cut me off with,

"Look, I'll be frank with you. My husband was a very dominating man, we all know that, and I've become used to being ordered what to do, you know. But being a woman my libido has only increased with time whereas my husband had not touched me for over 12 years now. It was only after I saw you jerking off that beautiful and huge cock last night that all the pent-up sexual frustration within me simply boiled over and I realized I could trust you enough to keep this a secret. I hope you understand, son?"

I stopped and thought about it for a couple of moments and realized that she was right. Aunt Sheen had always been nice to me ever since I was little so if she needed me now I was more than happy to repay her.

I smiled at her and put my hand on her head.

She smiled back at me as I firmly pushed her mouth towards my wet cock and she opened her mouth wide to swallow it all.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers
12