Widowed Mike's New Appetite Ep. 01

Story Info
Recently widow finds co workers eager for him.
1.6k words
4.44
25k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

I'm Mike, 56, reasonably fit and healthy, 5'10" tall, weighing in at about 180lbs, living in the South west of England with grown up children, but unfortunately recently widowed.

After the shock of my wife dying I have returned to work in a supermarket and the other staff have been supportive but obviously a bit unsure what to say, but after a couple of weeks the talking and banter had returned to the previous levels. Over the next few weeks I noticed that some of the women, who were of a similar age, were paying me a bit more attention. Was it my imagination or were they thinking that as I was widowed I might be available?

I had plenty at home to occupy my mind and time but I did start making a list, in my head, of the women who were giving me more attention and which ones I wouldn't mind just going to bed with, as it was still too early to start a new relationship. The list was short with just 3 names on it Jayne, Sharon and Ann and all within a few years of my age. There had been a couple of others but I soon discovered they were married and were immediately ignored as I didn't want trouble with husbands. I made sure I kept on good terms with these 3 and it soon got to the situation where I decided that I needed female company for sex if nothing else.

However, it was Jayne who made the first move, one day she approached me as we were both leaving work at lunchtime having worked early shift.

"Mike, can I have a word sometime?"

"Of course, now?"

"No, I've got an appointment but how about tomorrow? Neither of us are working so about coffee at my place about 11?"

I agreed, made sure I got her address and phone number just in case I couldn't make it and we went our separate ways.

The following day was warm and sunny so after a particularly long shower and shave, with attention to detail I dressed in shorts and t shirt and drove the short distance to her house. She had told me to park on the drive so I reversed on next to her car. The door opened before I could ring the bell and as I stepped in I noticed she was wearing a tight t shirt and short dress revealing long slender legs. Her long brunette hair was loose over her shoulders.

"Amazing how different people look out of that stupid work uniform, " Jayne said as I followed her into the kitchen.

"Exactly what I was thinking," I replied as I took in her 5'6" tall slim body, weighing about 130 lbs. She asked how I liked my coffee and we sat down to drink it with a slice of home made carrot cake. She was nervous as she crossed and uncrossed her legs with her short skirt riding up her legs each time as we made small talk.

Coffee finished we stood up and faced each other. I stepped forward and kissed her gently on the cheek then on the lips. She made no move so i kissed her again on the lips with a bit more vigour. Her lips parted slightly and as I kissed again they parted and our tongues met briefly. Realising I may have overstepped the mark I stopped and stepped back slightly.

Jayne looked at me, moved closer and kissed me again our lips parting once more and we pulled each other close and I could feel my cock starting to harden against her. My hand moved up her back and I could feel the single clasp on her bra and I slid my hand back round and rested it against her breast and gently touched it. Jayne didn't try to stop me if anything she moved to make it easier. My other hand moved to the same position on her other side and I slowly caressed them before my fingers slowly moved up and softly ran across her hardening nipples as she moaned.

I moved my hands back down and inside her t shirt and pulled it up. Jayne stopped me and as I wondered if I had gone too far, too fast, she held the t shirt and pulled it off , shaking her hair as it went over her head to reveal her skimpy bra hiding her still firm 34c breasts.

Without another word she undid her skirt to show her matching thong and she looked at me. Realising I was still fully clothed I quickly pulled my t shirt off swiftly followed by my shorts and stood wearing just a pair of briefs and a raging hard on.

"Good, glad you're hard, I need a cock in me, it's been months and my toys aren't as satisfying."

She took my hand and led me upstairs to the bedroom, my eyes riveted on her lovely bottom as we went up the stairs. She turned and kissed me, her hand wasting no time in rubbing my cock through my briefs. It was sheer pleasure, it had been so long since my manhood had another person touching it. Her hand moved up then slid inside my briefs and held me slowly and expertly.

After what was only a few seconds she stopped and I turned her around. My cock was hard against her skimpy thong and my hands grasped her breasts through the bra. My fingers ran across the hard nipples then I I slipped a hand inside one bra cup releasing the breast. I did the same with the other as I enjoyed the feel of touching a woman after so long. I kissed her neck and she moaned softly as her hand felt behind her and touched me.

She wriggled away and unclipped the bra and tossed it aside. She moved to the bed and lay down with her legs apart and her feet on the floor. I instantly knelt down between her legs and kissed the inside of her thighs. I quickly moved up and was giving her thong some licking. I pulled it to one side and loved the neatly trimmed sopping wet pussy waiting for me. My tongue started to lap at her and she moaned again. Quickly I eased her lips apart and delved my tongue in. It tasted divine and my nose was soon touching her.

"Stop, Mike, stop for a minute," Jayne gasped and I obeyed. She sat up and pulled her thong off and made it clear it was time for her to see my manhood. She smiled as I stood up and threw my briefs to the floor, My cock was just over 7" long and quite thick and was ready for whatever Jayne wanted. She ran both hands over it and then moved so she give it some attention. She slid a hand between her legs and then caressed my length. After a few strokes she lowered her face and took the tip into her mouth. Her tongue flicked over the tip as she took it deeper and quite soon she had over half in her mouth and was working it hard. I stood there enjoying the long awaited sensations until i realised that quite soon I would be ready to explode.

I slowly eased Jayne down and then pulled her up and tight towards me with my cock between her legs. We held each other, enjoying the feelings, then Jayne whispered, 'When you come, I want you deep inside me, i want to feel your balls pushing my pussy. No withdrawing at the last moment, understand?"

We released each other and Jayne turned to face the bed, spread her legs and waited. I swiftly moved up, one hand holding a hip, the other guiding my cock inside her lovely welcoming pussy. She wriggled slightly and I slid my whole length in. She gasped but there was little resistance as I started to ride her. The few women I'd had sex with always told me to take it slow due to my thickness but Jayne was so wet it wasn't a problem. Holding both hips I was soon plunging deep into her then almost withdrawing until just the tip was left inside her. While I was riding her she was moaning and crying out in pleasure until I felt hold herself tight and relax as she climaxed. I carried on as I was still a little way off until Jayne put a hand back indicating me to stop.

I slowed and withdrew, my cock covered inner juices. She turned over and move up the bed. Her legs were wide apart and i needed little encouragement to move up, slide my cock back inside and start to work myself to a climax. She came again as I slipped out and back in a couple of times and when I re entered I knew that this time I couldn't hold back. I raised myself on the hands as I started to pump my eager seed into her. Mindful of what she had said I pushed hard against her, my balls trying to slide in as well. 5 or possibly 6 spurts later I eased myself down onto her sweat covered body and lay still.

"Christ, I needed that," Jayne whispered a few minutes later ,"and I think you did as well. I hope you don't think that was a one off, 'cause I think we can have lots of fun."

I grunted approval as she continued ,"No strings, no commitments , just good sex, and hard fucks. Lots of fun."

There was certainly lots of fun to come in the following weeks.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers