Widower Attracted to Friend's Wife

Story Info
But who is most excited wife, husband or widower?
4.2k words
3.54
6.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert went into the pub as he did every Friday night and joined the table that his friends Jan and John were sat at by themselves. Most Fridays there were at least one other couple at the table but it would only be the three of them this evening.

"Is it the same again John and is that a G&T Jan?"

When Bert re-joined them with the drinks the couple could see that Bert was not full of the joys of spring.

"You look a little down Bert are you okay?"

"I am just missing Betty. It was two years yesterday since she passed and I miss her badly."

"We understand. Do you feel ready to consider a close relationship with another woman yet? There are lots of ways to meet women now days."

"Even if I am ready I could not do Internet dating or anything like that. Even if I met someone I would not know how to go about having a date."

"First of all you need to widen your social activity. Meet women in a situation where you can get to know them before trying to pick someone you might like to ask out. Friday nights are fine but you mix with couples not other singles."

"I know you are right Jan but all the women I meet I either don't like much or I like but don't find attractive. There is only one woman I know who I really like and also feel strongly attracted to and she is very happily married and very unavailable."

"Oh you have got to tell us who she is we might be able to put in a good word for you."

"John, Bert said she is happily married we cannot start as you say 'putting in a good word' for him."

"Sorry you are right but that does not change the question as to who she is. Come on Bert spill the beans."

"No I have said too much all ready it must be the drink talking."

At this Jan said she needed to go to the toilet and left the two men. John felt he could make one more attempt at prizing the secret out of his friend.

"No I cannot tell you because you would tell Jan and that is how secrets get out."

"If I promise not to tell Jan would you tell me?"

"No it is not right it would be far too embarrassing."

John let it hang in the air as he felt he was beginning to break Bert's resolve.

"I am pleased that it has not been obvious as I have always found it difficult. The only woman I have ever wanted to make love too since Betty died is Jan. I am so sorry I should not have told you but now you know and you have promised not to tell Jan. I am so embarrassed I think I should leave before Jan comes back."

"Don't be stupid I am not upset by what you said. Jan has always said she finds you very attractive and in another world ..........."

"In another world what John?"

"Oh nothing Jan we were just joking around about what ifs."

There was an uneasy silence for a minute before Jan said "Well did you get him to spill the beans John?"

"Bert said that he fantasizes about fucking you Jan."

"I never said that, no never. You promised not to tell Jan what I actually said. Now I must go it is much too embarrassing to stay."

"Bert stay just where you are. If that is not what you said tell me what you did say."

"No Jan you will hate me and you are such good friends to me."

"I will be angry with you if you do not tell me now."

"I said you are the only woman, since Betty, I have ever wanted to make love to. Now I have told you I must leave you alone."

"I think you should at least allow a woman the right to reply when you say something like that. I am truly flattered that you would like to make love to me. I might even consider it a proposition if John doesn't object. What do you say John you have always said you would like to see me with another man, or was that just pillow talk?"

"Don't tease both of us men like that. What John says to you in private should stay private."

"Just hold on you two. I think Jan is rather tickled by your proposition and I am not going to play the heavy husband and refuse to talk about it. Tell you what Bert unless you are bottling out let Jan and I talk it over during the next week and we will meet next Friday."

It took Bert a little persuading that the couple would actually discuss it but he was eager when the three met up the next Friday. It was Jan who could not wait to raise the subject.

"John and I have talked it over. I am hugely excited by the thought of it but have refused to allow him to be present, as he wanted to be. We would have to expect it to be a one off and you Bert would have to be comfortable with it too. We suggest that you come over tomorrow night have a few drinks and we can let things go from there."

"Are you really okay with this John? I do not want to risk losing my best two friends but I think it is better if I don't stand up for a few minutes."

"Don't worry Bert I will get this round in while you two talk about tomorrow night."

The next night it was a very nervous Bert who knocked on their door. He wasn't sure whether John would still be there or not but it was him who opened the door. The two men were enjoying a beer when Jan made a big entrance into the living room. She was dressed as if she was going out for the night. Her make-up was heavier than usual. Bert had never seen her looking as stunning. The sparkle in her eyes excited Bert the most. The atmosphere, as they all enjoyed a drink, was slightly tense as the anticipation was felt strongly by all of them. This anticipation was ramped up as John said he was due at the pub in ten minutes. He kissed Jan goodbye and was gone leaving the two very nervously excited.

It was Jan who broke the silence, "Shall we go upstairs? It will be more comfortable up there."

In the bedroom they stood and cuddled each other and much of the tension dissipated. It was a long cuddle before Jan eased herself back enough to look Bert in the eyes. While no words were spoken it was clearly communicated that it was time. It was Jan who pulled his top over his head. As if agreed Bert then unbuttoned Jan's blouse before pulling it down her arms. The bra that was uncovered presented her boobs beautifully. Her boobs needed very little support but the bra offered up her thick nipples, which peeped out of the top. Her nipples were not only thick but they were long and appeared firm and almost rubbery.

His trousers were next to go. Jan didn't look down as she slipped them off but kept her eyes staring into his. As they hit the floor she kissed him very gently. Without either of them looking down they managed to dispense with his trousers that were kicked somewhere out of the way. Bert fumbled trying to undo Jan's skirt and laughed as he gave up his pathetic attempt. She was more than happy to complete the task. She knew she should remove another item of his clothing next but was overwhelmed by the wish to show him how excited she was. She brought his hand down to her stomach before sliding it down to the waistband of her knickers. She had to encourage him to venture further down but he did quickly get the message and was delighted as his hand past her clearly swollen clit to find that her pussy was very wet with excitement.

She had resisted the strong urge to seek out or at least to look down to see whether he had an erection and if so what size it was. Having been married to John for so many years she had not experienced a new cock for a very long time. She felt a bit like she had as a teenager not knowing what she would find when discovering her first penis. It excited her more than she had expected. He was erect and still holding his gaze her hands explored further to establish more. What she could establish using her hands alone was that his girth was very substantial but he was probably no longer than John. She was amazed at herself as a strong urge to simply drop to her knees and take his erection in her mouth swept through her. She still went down on her husband on the odd occasion but not with the enthusiasm that she now felt. Instead she waited for Bert to take his turn and remove her bra.

Bert had always admired Jan's body. Her boobs while not big looked firm and inviting and her ass had remained in great shape if a little large. Not confident that he would manage to unclip her bra from in front of her he circled behind her and undid it easily. Having dropped it down her arms he held her body to him as he reached round and found her delightfully hard nipples with both hands. With his hands flat he managed to caress the whole area of her boobs. The large hard nipples caught beautifully as his hands passed over them. Much to his delight Jan sighed deeply and put her head back onto his shoulder.

"Oh my god that feels beautiful I could stand here for ever with you playing with my boobs."

Jan tried to reach behind her to release his erection from his briefs but it was not easy. It was with reluctance that she broke the contact with her excited nipples, but with excitement that she turned round and sunk to her knees. His briefs were off his feet before she allowed herself the treat of looking at his erection. Close up his prick looked huge even though it was not much longer than her husbands. As she had thought the girth was impressive. For some reason she had promised herself that she would not rush things but she could not resist gripping the cock around the base and bringing her mouth to the head. The head of Bert's cock was silky and rock solid and Jan loved the feeling of her mouth being stretched by his girth.

Bert took hold of both sides of her head as she excited him, as he had not been excited for a very long time. He had not had an orgasm in days and there was a danger that he could cum very quickly with his cock in Jan's warm and welcoming mouth.

"That is unbelievably wonderful but please don't bring me yet there is so much I want to enjoy first. It has been so long and I am so aroused, I am sorry. I was worried that I might not be able to perform but now I am more worried about becoming over-excited.""

"Do not apologize. I worried in the same way that having not made love to anyone other than John for years I might not respond. Just like you I am more scared I might just go off pop."

Bert offered Jan his hand to help her stand up. Much to her surprise he turned her to face the bed but remained behind her as he knelt and took hold of both sides of her panties. He inched the waistband down just a couple of inches before bending forward and planting three kisses on the skin that he had uncovered. He repeated both the rolling down of the panties and kissing until the panties were clear of her full round cheeks. With a final gentle kiss on both cheeks he eased the garment down her legs and off her feet. It was only then that Jan realized that she was holding her breath and let it out. She had found the removal of her panties totally unique and surprisingly erotic. When he eased her towards the bed she had no idea what he intended and was apprehensive but did bend forwards and put her hands on it as was clearly intended. Jan was very comfortable involving her bottom and anus while enjoying sex with John but a little nervous not knowing what Bert's intensions were. Was he simply going to take her from behind where they stood?

Bert had always loved providing Betty with oral sex. This was partly because this was what Betty had enjoyed most. She had always said to Bert that she could have lived without penetrative sex but not without regularly receiving his mouth and tongue. Right now Bert hoped that Jan would be as receptive. He found no resistance was he eased her legs well apart and brought his mouth as close to her pussy as the position allowed. Immediately Jan arched her back and spread her legs in an effort to allow his tongue to reach at least her excited pussy if not her clit.

No words had been said but they both knew that the other was very comfortable with this. Bert could not reach her clit with his tongue but was very happy to settle for exploring her soaking wet pussy. He teased around the lips but delved as deep as possible into the warm wetness. For Bert this was close to being perfect. Initially he kept his nose just clear of her puckered anus that had no hint of darkened skin that he expected to find around it. This position allowed him to discreetly take deep breathes through his nose to fully embrace the pungent aroma. It was not the same aroma as he had always enjoyed with Betty but it was still close to perfection. He was unable to completely control himself as he moved his nose right to the heart of her anus. Jan tensed at this and he was sure he had got it all wrong. Jan was overwhelmed by the sensations his nose created. She panicked that it was too intimate but just stopped herself protesting instead saying,

"Fuck Bert that is so arousing, how did you know that my bottom is so sensitive. I am sure that I could orgasm from nothing more than having my ass licked. John and I used to involve my ass much more than we do now, I do miss it."

With this encouragement Bert inserted his nose as far as he could into her tight anus. His tonguing of her pussy continued but both of them concentrated on her ass as she reached back with one hand and opened her cheeks as wide as possible. It wasn't long until Bert used both his hands to stretch her wide open and plunge his tongue where his nose had been. She was beside herself with excitement. She had not realized that making love to someone different to John would take her back to the days when any new partner seemed so completely novel. Jan was loving what Bert was doing but wanted to move things forward so she could be reintroduced to his lovely big cock.

Jan laid him down on his back in the middle of the bed and knelt beside him so that she had full access with her hands and her mouth to his impressive erection. She explored it, she caressed, she played with it and finally she took it into her mouth again. There was a gentle lack of urgency that made it sensual and erotic. Bert sensed that Jan was repaying him for the attention he had given her bottom but he wanted more now. He was able to reach between her legs and was delighted to find her pussy was still swimming in natural lubrication. He slid two fingers into her pussy and gently explored and stimulated it the best he could from his awkward angle. They both quickly realized that this was not perfect and she swung her leg across him so that she was facing his feet with his mouth under her pussy. She then lent right forward taking hold of his buttocks and finding his cock with her mouth. Her pussy was now offered up perfectly to his mouth and her buttocks to his view. With both of them using both their mouths and their hands to stimulate each other things became much less slow and more urgent without being in any way frenzied.

Jan was loving Bert's skillful playing with her clit. As soon as she started to think of actually receiving his large cock her arousal level hit a new high. She knew she would orgasm very soon and was just about to suggest that she was more than ready to be fucked when Bert brought a single finger to the very heart of her anus. The minimal stimulation this gave immediately tipped her over into a strong orgasm. She wailed from both the surprise but also the intensity of the orgasm. She had not wanted to cum until being fucked but all she could do now was enjoy every spasm and explosion her body was treated to. Bert loved feeling, seeing, tasting and hearing Jan as her body was washed through with arousal. He was not sorry that her attention to his cock was disrupted, as he didn't want to cum without getting the chance to enjoy fucking her beautiful pussy. He did no more than tickle her anus with a single finger while struggling to keep his mouth in contact with her pussy and clit. When the last aftershocks of her climax finally disappeared Jan slumped down onto Bert without his cock in her mouth.

"I am so sorry I wanted to enjoy that orgasm with your beautiful cock forcing it out of me. That was a beautiful orgasm as good as any I have enjoyed without a cock in me. Right now, orgasm or not, I want to feel you inside me. Would you be happy to stay on your back and let me mount you? I love being on top and it will let me watch you as we fuck."

It was with a huge smile on his face that Bert said,

"Well if you really insist I suppose I might let you have your evil way with me if you promise to be gentle."

She was laughing as she turned round, held his erection and started to lower herself gingerly onto the large purple head. She teased herself and him using the silky head as she often did with her vibrators. She loved the feeling of being stretched as she did take just the head into her warm, wet and ready pussy. She loved it so much she released and reinserted just the head half a dozen times, watching his smiling face as she did so. When she did finally ease down onto him and take the first four or five inches she knew that his girth particularly was going to be awesome.

"That is absolutely beautiful. I feel so full, so stretched and so wonderful."

Even though her pussy was as lubricated as she had ever known it, it took another minute before she finally felt his balls against her bottom. Now she was certain that it wasn't only his girth that was greater than anything she had experienced before. It was at this point that Bert found both of her huge nipples with his hands. When he rolled them using his fingers and thumbs she felt like she had three clits. She might have had an orgasm minutes before but she was now fully aroused and her hips knew what her pussy wanted. She rose and thrust back down on his cock with an urgency that denied her earlier climax. She told him not to be too gentle with her nipples and asked permission to play with her own clit. She didn't wait for an answer finding her rock-hard clit and rubbing it hard. They were both now extremely aroused and their own needs started to take preference. He gripped her hips and thrust upwards. She rubbed her clit and thrust downwards. It was the perfect storm and they quickly triggered each other's climax. Her pussy contractions were so strong he ejaculated between them pumping with a force that took him by surprise. She felt exhausted by two such strong orgasms in quick succession and collapsed forward onto his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her. His shrinking cock remained deep inside her for nearly a minute before making a plopping sound as it and fluids flowed out of her. She laughed slightly nervously at how wet they both became and the mess created.

"My god that was fantastic, beautiful and so sexy. I was nervous that I might not get aroused and be able to orgasm. I have not had two orgasms so quickly for years and those were special. I can only hope that it was half as good for you."

It was Bert's turn to laugh as he said,

"I cannot think of words to tell you how wonderful that was for me. John is such a lucky man. I don't know how to thank you both. You are such good friends but that was so special."

No more words were spoken as they held each other for the next couple of minutes. What Bert said next did change the atmosphere completely.

"Should I leave before John comes back? I don't know what is ruder, to stay or to just go quietly. I have never been in a position any thing like this."

"John would want you to stay. He has been nearly as excited as me all week. Stay and tell him all about it. He wanted to be allowed to watch but for now he will certainly want to know all about it."

"Will you tell him everything, like the fact that you had two orgasms?"

"Yes everything. I owe him that. He will want to know how wonderful it was and how much I loved every second of it. I am sure he will ask us whether we want to repeat the experience and if so whether he will be allowed to be present. I know my answers, do you know yours?"

"If he does ask the questions I am certain of my answers. I just pray he does ask."

12