Widowmaker's little secret

Story Info
A rutless assassin gets turned into a worthless whore.
4.9k words
4.73
4.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers

One of my older commissions. Can't go wrong with Overwatch characters, especially the one and only, Widowmaker.

------------------------

All the characters are 18 or above.

-------------------------

"You're not from around here?" the bartender, too curious for his own good, kept prying for an answer. As expected, no answer came from his "odd" customer. A woman in her thirties, with purple skin, and a perfect body. Everything about her screamed danger, but the young bartender could take the hint.

"I've never seen a local order that drink, so you must be from somewhere else." the young man poured another round of their strongest liquor. "Black widow" or, as the locals called it, the kiss of death. The liquid was so strong that just a little taste would burn your taste buds off. The woman didn't seem to care, taking it in shots as if it was another walk in the park for her.

"Not much of a talker, are you?" if only the bartender knew how close he was to dying, he would not run his mouth so carelessly.

The glass clung as the woman slammed it against the bar, gesturing for another round. This was her fourth one, and she was planning on killing at least half the bottle before leaving the bar.

Ever since Talon started running tests on her, she could barely get tipsy or feel anything at all. Her life became completely emotionless. Much like a spider, she only felt the thrill of the hunt. The moment before her sniper hit the target was the only time she'd feel ecstasy.

Drinking the needlessly strong alcohol barely made a dent.

Not to mention that she wanted to see just how far the bartender would push her patience before he'd end up against the wall begging for his life.

"Woah, would you look at that, it's Ashe!" the young man shouted as the little TV screen in the corner displayed a known outlaw. Cowboy hat, ashy hair, and a mischievous smile. Bob, the huge robot monstrosity, was standing right by her side.

The TV screen panned out to a poster, with huge, bold letters. "Wanted, dead or alive"

"You two know each other?" a smirk on the bartender's face made the woman want to slap the living hell out of him. She stood up in a fit of rage, her hand going for his bratty grin.

For a second, she revealed her tattoo. "Widowmaker", the black letters spelled out. The young man stepped away in fear just in time to dodge the slap. He was so startled that no words would come out of his mouth. Tripping over his thoughts, he attempted to muster up the courage to call the woman by her name.

Widowmaker.

A ruthless assassin.

Rumor has it that she's been brainwashed by a known corporate giant, Talon. Turned into a stone-cold killer, one that never missed her targets.

She's been wanted by government officials for as long as she was forced to bear that name.

"You talk too much." Widowmaker's voice was as cold as death. She sat back down to enjoy her drink, "I'm guessing this is on the house?" she continued as she grabbed the bottle, pouring herself another round.

Unfortunately for the bartender, the bar was almost empty. A few drunks in the corner, having no clue what was going on, nor caring about the fact that one of the world's most wanted assassins was sitting a few inches away from them.

Widowmaker sloshed the brown liquor around her mouth, feeling the soothing burn of its strong taste.

Ashe, that overly optimistic outlaw, was her next target. Little did she know, she was going to carry out the mission tonight. The intel she obtained informed her that Ashe would be at a party later that night. Perfect spot for an easy assassination.

Widowmaker couldn't care less about the reward that came with killing Ashe. All she cared about was the thrill. The adrenaline rush before the shot. No money could compare to that.

Her supervisors advised her against the plan, but they could shove it for all she cared. Talon was a joke anyway. Meddling with her mind, injecting all sorts of medication, or as they called it "enhancements", for the sake of making her better, stronger... Just a mere thought of it made her sick.

She had enough of being their toy.

They did such a fantastic job of "enhancing" her that no soldier within the entire organization was skilled enough to take her down.

Widowmaker looked at the clock. The party will start in two hours, better to get there ahead of time, just in case.

Ashe was cocky for a reason. She was almost as good of a shot as Widowmaker. Even Widowmaker knew where to draw the line when it came to playing around with fire. As long as Ashe doesn't get the upper hand, it should be fine.

Downing what was left of the bottle was a cakewalk for Widowmaker. Her dead smile sank deep within the bartender's soul. The young man was praying under his breath, hoping that he wasn't living out the last moments of his life.

"Keep the change" Widowmaker said as she kissed the bartender on his cheek. It took little effort for her to bend over the bar. With a body as nimble as hers, she could pull off any maneuver.

Her lips were ice-cold, yet surprisingly soft. Traces of her purple lipstick stuck to the boy's cheek, leaving him with a memory he will never forget.

Everything was set up and ready for the grand opening. Fifteen minutes till Ashe arrives.

All Widowmaker had to do was lay low and wait. As soon as Ashe was out of the car, she'd take the shot and disappear into the night. The poison mine was ticking away out of sight, just in case someone attempted to sneak behind her.

Minutes felt like hours as Widow adjusted her visor. Next to the night vision, it also followed heat signals and made sure to zone out the targets she didn't need.

Widow's heart skipped a beat as Ashe's car pulled into the driveway. This was it, the moment she was waiting for.

A fuzzy feeling crept up her spine, causing her anticipation to rise.

The door opened.

Just a second more and Widowmaker would have her, like a spider overpowering a powerless fly...

Widow's heart dropped when she realized the people getting out of the car were not her targets. It was Ashe's vehicle, but neither Ashe nor Bob could be seen. Even weirder than that was the fact that the two guys who got out of the car looked right at the sniper's location, almost as if they knew she was there.

It took Widow a second too long to spot their neck tattoos. The Talon insignia. This whole thing was a setup, the bastards betrayed her.

She was about to get the hell out when her poison trip mine triggered, followed by unclear yelling of a familiar voice.

"Bob, you big clumsy thing! I told you we need to be sneaky!" Ashe's voice made Widowmaker panic for a moment. The feeling of fear was strange to her. Usually, she was the one delivering the terror, not the other way around.

Just a second more and Widowmaker would have her like a spider overpowering a powerless fly...someone was stabbing needles in her head, over and over again, she fell to the floor rolling around in agony.

The door to the rooftop slammed open. Ash and Bob appeared in their full glory.

"I see Talon is already working their magic. By the way, hi love, name's Ashe, but you probably already knew that. This big ol' hunk of metal is Bob. Say hi Bob." Ashe was as cheerful as ever.

Bob didn't seem to care for introductions, instead, he just stood there, looking at Widowmaker who was now screaming from the scorching pain. The assassin's vision began going blurry, she was phasing in and out. The world around her became a mess of pictures and sounds.

This was it.

She was finally going to die. In such a stupid manner, too.

She could hear Ashe yelling something as she lost consciousness, coming to peace with her end.

Widowmaker woke up after what felt like an eternity. The pain in her head was gone, and to her surprise, she was alive. Alive and lying in a bed at that.

Not in some sort of prison or torture chamber.

The sheets were nice and soft, and the room was tiny but cozy, with a charming feeling to it. A fresh summer breeze was blowing through the open windows.

Being the paranoid killer she was, Widowmaker instantly reached for her gun. Unfortunately for her, the weapon was nowhere to be seen. Instead, it was just her in a night dress, with no killer tool in sight.

She was just about to rush out of the room when the door in front of her opened.

"Look who's awake!" Ashe walked over, with Bob following in her steps. The huge robot was carrying a plate with a delicious-looking breakfast on it. Fresh strawberries with a side of homemade oatmeal.

"Right, right, your memory must be all hazy, so I'll hook you up with what happened. Talon set you up. I got a huge bounty from them. They wanted you dead because you went rogue. I was supposed to kill you and claim the money, but I chose not to do so. You're now in my hideout. The end." Ashe made all of this sound as if it was completely normal, "oh, and, almost forgot, Talon can't track you anymore, you're a free woman, my woman" she laughed before going out of the room.

Bob left the plate on the nearby counter, leaving without a word.

Flashes of memory came to Widowmaker as she desperately tried to remember what went on. All of this seemed super far-fetched. Almost like a dream.

Her fingers ran over where her tracking device used to be.

There was nothing there.

She was... free?.

Widowmaker decided to get up, curious to find out more.

"Hello, again." Ashe smiled as Widowmaker entered the kitchen.

"Why?" was all the assassin said.

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you finish the job?"

"Are you crazy? Finish the job and kill one of the hottest women on the planet? Never!"

A strange feeling overcame the emotionless assassin. Her cheeks began warming up as Ashe continued talking, paying close attention to her reaction.

Widowmaker knew that Ashe had no reason to spare her, so what she was saying had to be true. If the assassin knew the name for it, she'd know she was feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"I'm making a party for us tonight, something special to celebrate your freedom." Ashe smiled as she got up, getting inches away from Widow. Her mouth was so close that her warm breath tickled Widow's lips, causing her to lose her composure for a moment. She felt a strange tingle between her legs, a warmth that no one else managed to bring on.

Seemingly a pro at this, Ashe pressed Widowmaker against the wall, placing a kiss on her cheek, leaving a nice "welcome home" present in the form of her red lipstick.

"M - My gear..." Widow barely managed to mutter out, as she was completely stunned. Not being in control was new for her, so new that she was kinda liking it.

"It's all packed in the other room, love. However, let's leave the guns out, for now. I did save your life, but I still don't trust you with those tools of yours. The suit though... You could put that on for me later tonight" she winked as she licked her lips, flashing her gorgeous teeth.

Widowmaker felt paralyzed by the cocktail of emotions she was feeling. Being a softie was not her thing. Far from it.

Yet... this woman was making her question everything.

Just a few days ago she was going to kill her and now all she wanted was to get in bed with her.

"You're still weak, so don't forget to eat something and get plenty of rest. No one will find you here. Feel free to relax. Talon's tracking device was a bitch and a half to remove, but Bob managed."

"Thank you... For everything."

"I can think of some ways you can thank me..." Ashe grinned as she slid her hand onto Widowmaker's tiny tits, squeezing them just enough to make her look away in embarrassment. The assassin's thighs were quivering in anticipation as trails of wetness ran down her perfect legs.

"Someone's excited" Ashe mocked her as she tried to slide two fingers inside of Widowmaker's pussy, eager to dive into her present.

Widow's first instinct was to fight back. Her thoughts were screaming at her.

Assaulting her.

Making her rethink everything that was happening.

After so many years of being alone...

Letting someone in was unimaginable.

It's the main reason why Talon wanted her killed. Her disobedience always brought her trouble.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to stop?" Ashe's concern snapped Widowmaker out of her overthinking spree.

"N - No... It's alright. You can keep...going."

"I must warn you. Sometimes I can get a little rough."

Widow just blushed harder, unable to come up with a proper answer.

Without a second thought, Ashe forced her down on her knees.

"Would you look at that, a world-famous assassin, kneeling before me like a helpless pup."

She guided Widowmaker to her pants, forcing her to undo them, revealing what the sniper was craving the most. Without hesitation, Widow tried to go in for the kill, but Ashe pushed her away, shaking her head.

"For someone who almost got killed by me, you're rather eager to get into my pants." she continued with her mocking, "you'll get your chance to pay me off later tonight, for now, this is all you get" she added before zipping her tight pants.

Widowmaker felt like she was burning up, her body begging for attention, her head a hazy mess of emotions. Not to mention the dripping wet pussy, eager to be explored by her captor.

Bob walked into the room, startling Widow, returning her to her strange, fairy tale reality.

The huge hunk of metal pointed toward the watch on his hand, showing Ashe that it was time to go.

"Bummer. I was just getting accustomed to our new guest." her voice was as playful as ever.

The two of them quickly disappeared into the other room, "I'll be back for our little party tonight, you better be in your tight suit. Otherwise, I'll have to think of a way to punish that tight ass of yours." was the last thing Widow heard before Ashe slammed the door behind her.

Widow's heart was racing at the speed of light. Just how lucky could one woman get, she thought as she decided to explore around the house a little bit.

There was still plenty of time before the night, and she wanted to get to know her "host".

It didn't take a lot of digging to find the outlaw's room. At first, it looked like any room, but the drawers were where all the fun stuff happened. Widow opened the first one in line.

It was filled with various sex toys. Dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps...

Widowmaker's legs began to quiver as she took out a big purple dildo that had a little note on it.

"If you use this, which I know you will because you're too curious, you must send me proof, or I'll make sure to punish you went I'm back", accompanied by a phone number.

At first, Widow was confused, but she decided to play along, picking up the phone that was stored next to the toy. Her body was burning up from lust when she laid down on Ashe's bed, indulging in the sweet smell of her perfume that was sprayed all over the sheets.

Widowmaker was too shy to press the record button. This was not like her. Taking orders from someone meant weakness in her eyes.

Yet...

She was enjoying it. It felt liberating not having to take care of every little detail.

Her finger shyly pressed play, deciding to, for once in her life, fully let go.

As soon as she turned on the camera, she parted her legs, exposing her wet, purple pussy. Despite being crazy horny, she decided to tease herself with the purple giant, giving Ashe a real show. The purple silicone parted her lips, showing off just how eager she was. With her free hand, she undid her dress, getting fully naked for the shot.

She scooped some of her glistening juices before bringing them back to her mouth for a slow, sensual taste. Her tongue swirled around her fingers as she began sliding the purple dildo inside of her. Widowmaker's shy moans made the scene even hotter as she picked up the pace, fucking herself with the dildo, with her legs wide spread.

For someone who was always reserved, Widow was exposing every part of her innocence.

Her curvy thighs jiggled as she continued pounding herself before abruptly turning around, showing off her firm ass for the shot. Her purple lips were now spread to the brim, milking every inch of the thick purple toy. As if Ashe knew, she picked out the biggest and the veinest toy she had, just for Widowmaker to enjoy.

Her moaning got louder as the toy went in deeper and deeper.

A puddle formed underneath her, soaking the sheets in her intoxicating scent.

Suddenly, the phone she was filming herself with rang, causing Widowmaker to almost break the damn device.

It was Ashe.

With little to no hesitation, she answered.

Her voice was a panting mess as she could not resist the urge to continue fucking herself.

"Sounds like you found your way into my room, naughty thing." Ashe's voice had a cold note to it, "since I haven't gotten any proof, yet I'll have to teach you a lesson, turn on the live feed and play with yourself for me.

"I - I am not so sure if I want to do that..."

"You know should know better than to disobey me, darling. My buddies want to see you before they get to try you out later tonight" she continued as she showed Widowmaker the company she was in.

Two guys in total plus Bob, though the robot didn't seem to care much. Widow was contemplating what to do. Her shyness was going through the roof, embarrassed at the fact that other people than Ashe would get to enjoy her body.

"Come on sweetie, the guys are waiting, remember our deal, unless you want to misbehave and go against my orders?" Ashe's voice was getting sterner as she looked into the camera.

Widowmaker decided that she didn't have many options. Besides, going by Ashe's rules, could prove for a fun night. She turned the camera around, giving her newly acquired audience a show.

The guys on the other end started cheering and calling her slutty names as they flashed their cocks out. Her eyes only got a second to look at them, but she felt her pussy throb like never been upon seeing their sizes. They were massive, even bigger than the toy inside of her.

"Moan for us. Show my friends just how well I trained you" Ashe smiled as Widowmaker listened to her like a well-trained dog.

She was already getting close, discovering a kink that she didn't know she had. Being watched by other people was making her hornier than anything else. Just a mere thought of those fat cocks being stroked to her. The guys groaning in pleasure as their precum dripped down their girthy shafts...

It was almost too much for Widow to handle.

Her legs began trembling as the toy was hitting the entrance of her needy womb.

She couldn't hold back anymore, letting out the loudest moan she had in her before squirting all over the screen, surprising herself with just how big of a slut she was. Just as she was calming down, she saw the camera getting covered in cum as the guys on the other end could control themselves either.

"God damn it, I told you, idiots, not to cum on my camera!" she could hear Ashe yelling at them before she said one last thing "be ready for tonight, we'll be home in a couple hours."

The sun was already beginning to set, making Widowmaker nervous in the process. She didn't know what to expect from Ashe. So far, she's been so dominant that anything was possible.

She hurried over to the bathroom to clean up, getting the suit along the way. Luckily for her, Ashe left it in an obvious spot.

In a matter of seconds, Widow was in front of the bathroom window, dressed as if she was about to go on another mission.

It almost felt like a mission.

Just the different kind. With no killing... and way more pleasuring.

The time dragged along as Widow was staring at the phone Ashe called her from.

No messages, nothing.

It was almost fully dark outside, and she didn't know what to expect. Excitement was eating her from the inside as she was too busy lost in her mind, thinking of all the possibilities and fantasies that could play out. She was so lost in her head that she didn't hear the car pulling into the lot, nor the door opening.

Pufna
Pufna
47 Followers
12