Widow's Exchange Club!

Story Info
Widowed sister & brother's SWB incestuous relationship.
4k words
4.28
21.8k
31
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a recent visit with my sister Karla at her condominium on the east coast of Florida, she appeared to be particularly out of sorts this day, so I asked if there was anything wrong. At first, she shrugged it off by saying, "It's nothing to concern yourself with Phil, I guess I'm just feeling a little sorry for myself today, that's all."

Being that the purpose of my visit was to help lift her spirits during what would have been her 45th wedding anniversary, I pressed her to confide the nature of her current funk in order that I might somehow help her to overcome her current difficulty.

She seemed hesitant and somewhat embarrassed, but then reluctantly explained how much she missed the intimacy she had shared with her husband and had taken to watching porn videos. She further confessed to having masturbated to them almost daily. She then added that she was 'as horny as hell lately'.

When I questioned her whether she has had any physical contact with anyone since the death of her husband three and a half years prior, she responded "No, none what-so-ever." Then, after a brief pause, she added "To be completely honest, I'm not sure I know of anyone here with whom I'd be interested in being intimate with."

I then asked if any of her widowed lady friends in her development had a companion, sexual or otherwise. She responded that some do and then told me "There are several widowed women here in the development who organized a sort of 'Widow's Exchange'. She further explained that there were four of them who had originally begun as the 'Wednesday Matinee Theater Group' several years ago, who had lunch out and attended a play or some other type of entertainment each Wednesday afternoon."

Continuing she said, "About two years ago during a matinee outing, one of the club members mentioned that she was willing to share her much younger male companion with whom she had been having a long-term monogamous relationship. She asked her fellow club members if any of them would be interested in her offer and if so, to let her know during the following week. She promised that she would not divulge who, if anyone one of them responded in the affirmative."

My sister went on to say that it turned out each of the other three ladies responded saying that they were indeed interested. Their reasoning was, so long as the male companion and each of the four ladies promised not to have intimate relations with anyone outside of their 'Widows Exchange' circle of participants, this should afford them a reasonable degree of protection against the possibility of sharing any forms of sexually transmitted infections.

I asked, "Was the Exchange successful?"

Karla responded smiling "Oh, yes. It still is, they all love the arrangement. They even had customized calendars made with the photo of the 'Exchange Member' displayed on the days that each of them has the undivided attention or 'services' of the male companion or 'stud' as they affectionately refer to him.

Intrigued I asked, "Does he have to 'perform' for them each and every day there together?"

Responding, Karla offered, "Only if he wants to.", and then added "But I don't think it would be received well if he refused too often not to do so. And why would he chance doing so? He's got himself a willing harem, and at no cost to him. Every fifth day is his 'free day' and he can spend that time however he wishes. He can go out by himself or decide to spend the day (and evening) with whichever one of the ladies he wishes, and he can either refrain from servicing her or not, it's his call without fear of any repercussions."

"Does he have a place of his own?" I asked.

"Not any longer. He has a stash of clothes and necessities at each of the members apartments. He really has it pretty good, as he doesn't have very many expenses. His only contribution is his companionship, intimate and otherwise and some infrequent chores that he might perform for the ladies. The ladies actually try to have everything taken care of by a member of the maintenance staff on the days that he's visiting with one of the other 'Exchange Members'. It's amazing how you can tell who he had been with the previous night, that 'Exchange Member' beams like a new bride."

Chuckling I said, "I guess he must be really good at performing the services he renders."

"Must be." Karla responded with a grin.

I then asked Karla "What about you, have you ever considered 'joining' the Exchange Club yourself? You know, getting involved to help satisfy those sexual urges that you've been experiencing."

Karla answered, "They did invite me to join some time ago, but I respectfully declined. They still do however include me in some of their conversations regarding 'the club', that's the only reason I'm as aware as I am."

She continued, "But no, even though their shared partner has pledged not to associate himself with anyone other the Exchange Club members, all he has to do is stray just once, or anyone of them for that matter and all assurances of safe sex protection becomes questionable and it all goes out the window. As you are undoubtedly aware Phil, there are a number of sexually transmitted infections, STI's that can easily be spread by sharing a common sexual partner. The greater the number of sex partners, the greater the chances of being infected. No, I'd rather continue to be celibate and use my trusty vibrator and fingers to pleasure myself, rather than be the unfortunate recipient of a vaginal infection or worse and then have to spend endless days worrying about it, and having to take who knows how many drugs to combat it."

I responded, "I can't disagree, I guess abstinence is the best prophylactic."

Karla nodded as she said, "At least you don't have my problem, you have Meg to satisfy your intimate needs and urges."

When I didn't respond and looked away, Karla placed her hand on mine and asked, "You do, don't you? Meg and you... I mean, you do..., you're still being intimate... sexually active, aren't you?"

I simply responded: "Aren't!"

Somewhat bewildered Karla asked, "For how long?"

To which I responded, "It's just over fourteen years and four months now."

"Shit, you've gone without sex much longer than I have and I've been complaining to you. Why not? Is there or was there someone else?" she asked.

"Not for me. And I don't think for her either, at least not that I'm aware of." I answered.

"Why then?" she asked.

I responded, "I don't know and to be honest, at his point I'm no longer interested, at least not with Meg."

"Have you considered getting involved with someone else, sexually I mean?" she asked.

"Sure, every time I masturbate, which is several times a week. But, like you I'm reluctant to even think of getting involved with anyone, not only because of the health-related concerns, but there are the personal concerns as well." I offered.

Interested, she asked "Such as?"

"Well, we're still married and living under the same roof. She'd be deeply hurt if she ever found out and even though we haven't been the least but intimate, she'd still consider it cheating. And even if I did find a 'Friend with Benefits' and it didn't work out long term, whoever it was might want to be vengeful and contact Meg and tell her? It's just not worth it." I responded.

Dumbfounded, Karla asked "I don't understand, why aren't you two being intimate?"

Reluctantly I answered "I'm not sure and to be honest, I'm really not comfortable talking about it. Maybe that's another reason I'm not already involved with someone sexually. I've never been one to share or brag about my sexual experiences or exploits and I certainly wouldn't want to rag on about my current situation either. I wouldn't think women believe it when a guy gives the 'my wife doesn't understand or love me' scenario. Normally, a guy on the prowl just wants one thing and that's to dip his wick deep into some females cum catcher and deposit his load."

Then after hesitating I continued, "I'm sorry Karla, I've been way too candid and blunt, I apologize."

"No need to apologize Phil, I'd be frustrated too if I weren't being intimate with Don were he still alive. Correct me if I misheard you, but you did say over fourteen years and four months now and not fourteen or even fifteen months, right?" Karla asked.

"Yep, that's right sis, you heard correctly." I responded.

Karla then offered "Phil, maybe it's time I introduce you to some of the available widows here in the development, someone who's hot to trot and who'd be interested in getting down and dirty with you on a mutually agreeable NSA long term relationship. You could help satisfy each other's 'cravings'. I'm sure we could find an attractive widow who would be willing to overlook the fact that you're still attached, at least legally that is."

"Thanks, but no thanks Karla. I'd still have the same concerns as I mentioned earlier. And it would have to be someone I've known for a period of time and trust implicitly and without reservation." was my response.

Karla took hold of my hand and said "Phillip, I can truly say that this is the very first time in my life that I wished that you weren't my brother, because if you weren't, I'd offer to jump your bones myself, whenever you wanted me to."

Smiling I answered "Yeah, it is too bad Karla, that would be the perfect solution for us both. I trust you and I know you trust me as well. I wish there was a way that we could file for a divorce as brother and sister and then we could take it from there." Then I added "Well, even if we can't provide immoral support, we at least have one another for moral support and can rely upon each other in other ways."

It seemed that the discussion was getting a little too personal, so Karla said, "Well it's about that time, I don't know about you but I'm famished. Let's get out of here and go out for dinner?"

I suggested "Let's eat in and simply enjoy each other's company. I'm not willing to share you with anyone else this evening. You decide what you want and order it and I'll go out and pick it up. Then afterwards, you can choose the movie for us to watch together."

Karla ordered several selections from her favorite Chinese take-out and once we finished our meals, we relaxed in her living room to watch the flick she had selected. It must have been about forty-five minutes into the movie, which neither of us was paying too much attention to, having talked through most of it, when an intimate exchange between the two main characters caught our attention. They began with some passionate French kissing, followed by the actors frantically disrobing one another and then several scenes of very explicit sexual exchanges, which had included very erotic mutual oral foreplay and genital fondling.

Then as a particular scene slowly dissolved as the male lead was lying above his female love interest, with his rigid member positioned strategically between the lips of her very aroused camel toe, I asked "Karla, do you consider using one's mouth and tongue or even their fingers to fondle and explore or otherwise pleasure someone's genitals?"

Karla thoughtfully responded "Well, it would be the genitals that would be pleasured, so in the strictest sense, I guess I would consider it sex. Why do you ask?"

Still looking at the screen I answered, "Oh nothing, I'm just trying to get my head around something, that's all."

Karla startled me when she murmured, "Well, I'd settle for someone's lips, tongue or fingers probing my love canal right now. Anyone of those would certainly be more welcome than my all too familiar vibrating dildo!"

As we were talking, I'm not sure if either of us noticed that our hands had slowly migrated and were now gently resting on each other's inner thigh's. Karla's hand was about halfway up my thigh, between my knee and my crotch and was causing a noticeable tenting in my trousers. My palm was resting on her inner thigh just below what I came to realize was a very attractive and prominent camel toe.

Without comment, we eased our hands away as soon as we became aware of what we considered to be the inappropriate positioning of our hands, at least for a brother and sister.

Then to cover the awkwardness of the situation, Karla said "Getting back to the Widows Exchange, at the very beginning there were actually five women but one of them was concerned about the legal aspects of 'keeping' a companion. So Rose, that was her name, consulted with a lawyer to get legal advice to see if the members would be breaking any laws. She was especially concerned about whether the members of the proposed Exchange Group, might possibly be charged with using the services of a shared intimate male companion."

"And?" I asked with interest.

"Oh, she was advised that as long as there wasn't any direct payment or exchange of funds for any 'services provided', that they would be in the clear. Sort of like if one woman's husband was getting a little on the side with one of her best friends." was her response.

"OK, but what happened to Rose, the fifth potential participant?", I asked.

Responding she said "Oh, she made out very well. The lawyer was a widower himself and they began dating and after about two months he propositioned that he and she enter into a one-on-one relationship. He reasoned, why should she settle for a once or twice a week relationship, when they could offer each other a constant exchange of intimate physical and emotional support. He must be a good negotiator, because Rose took advantageous of his offer and she's as happy as a clam. They don't live together and sometimes vacation separately. They each spend birthdays and holidays with their respective families. I guess they have the best of both worlds, wouldn't you agree?"

As we spoke, Karla and I became more and more comfortable with each other on a more intimate level, almost erotic in nature. Then Karla asked if she might confide something with me but would only do so only if I promised not to think poorly of her after hearing what she was about to share with me.

I responded by telling her that I could not think anything but admiration and love for her, no matter what she told me.

Karla asked, "Do you remember the time when you fell asleep under the sunlamp while lying on your back completely nude in your bedroom right after your 18th birthday?"

"Of course, how could I not?" I answered.

"Well, I'm not sure if you were aware of it or not, but even though I was 19 at the time, yours was the very first penis I ever saw, you know 'in the flesh'. When I opened the door and saw you lying there, I wasn't sure what to do. I wanted so much to go into your room and get up close to look at your exposed penis as it was resting there on your body pointing up your torso, maybe even touch it. But then I figured I'd better tell someone pronto, otherwise you'd have gotten a truly dangerous sunburn."

Then continuing, she said, "To be completely honest, I was envious of mom. After I told her about you, she got to go into your room to wake you. I wanted to be the one to go in to wake you or at least to turn off the sun lamp, so I could have seen your exposed cock, up close and personal, so to speak. I keep thinking, I should have gone in first and gotten up the nerve to kiss the head of your cock. I don't believe you would have ever been the wiser. And then I think, maybe if you had woken up as I did kiss it, you'd at least know of my interest."

"You were also the subject of my first erotic dream. I couldn't get the sight of your cock lying there out of my mind. Mom told me, that if I hadn't noticed that your sunlamp was on and told her when I did, that you would have gotten a lot more sunburned than you had and then she added, 'especially down there!'"

"Later that night as I lay awake recalling seeing you under the sunlamp, how I wished I could have been the one to apply the lotion that mom said that she was going to have to administer to help minimize any discomfort you might feel."

"That night was the first time I pleasured myself in bed. As I fantasized about putting the lotion on you, I began to get aroused and then as I visualized me slowly and methodically applying the lotion onto your cock, I brought my fingers down and started rubbing my privates and found that I was wet. I fell to sleep as I was fantasizing that I was stroking your rigid member."

"It didn't stop there, my dreams that night was just as lurid. In my dream, you pleaded with me every day for a week to 'help' you by applying the lotion. You explained that you found it difficult to do yourself and was too embarrassed to ask mom to do it for you.

In my second dream that night, you were moaning with delight as I again paid special attention to your hard-on. I leaned down and kissed the mushrooming head of your cock, causing you to moan your pleasure. As I did, I looked up and saw your expression as you returned my gaze, and I knew we both wanted more. I licked the head of your cock several times and then drew your entire erection between my lips and stroked and lathered your cock with my mouth until you came abruptly, filling my mouth with your essence. Then as I was about to swallow and taste your cum, mom woke me for breakfast."

When I awoke, I must have had a queer look on my face, because mom asked if I was OK. She said, 'You look as if you've seen a ghost.' I told her everything was fine and that I had been in the middle of a most pleasant dream, and I was startled when she woke me from it. Mom said, "Sorry Karla, hopefully your dream will come true someday." I replied saying that I hoped so too but realized that dreams are sometimes simply just that and nothing more!"

The next morning mom asked that I bring your breakfast up to you, which I did but with some trepidation. I was nervous seeing you after my vivid dream of sucking your cock dry. I didn't know if you'd notice that my nipples were hard and standing at full attention against the material of my pajama top as we talked that morning.

All I could think of as you ate your breakfast that morning, was what your ejaculate would actually taste like and whether you'd want to reciprocate by orally pleasing me and how it would feel if you actually did so."

After listening to Karla's about her previous sexual interest that she just shared with me I said, "You know Karla, there's nothing stopping us from making those dreams come true now, is there?"

Karla responded grinning "No, I guess there really isn't Phillip, is there?"

I said "Not from my prospective and it would actually be the perfect solution to our mutual dilemma. Not only would it satisfy our all too long sexual dry spells but is also the perfect answer to seeking a suitable sexual partner for us both. We not only trust each other to be safe sexually, eliminating the fear of any possible sexually transmitted disease, but we also love and respect one another."

Then I added "Then, there's the added benefit of there being no possibility of your becoming pregnant, so going bareback wouldn't be a concern and would certainly provide us the benefit of full sexual sensitivity and satisfaction as we did so."

Continuing I said "As long as we're both actually attracted to each other and are interested in entering into an ongoing intimate sexual relationship, why the hell not? We'd just have to be discreet and keep it low key in order not to be the topic of conversation and possible ridicule due to the incestuous nature of such a relationship, not to mention any legal concerns of doing so. However, being related, will provide us with an acceptable cover story when I come to visit and stay with you."

Taking immediate advantage of our mutual expressed interests, Karla took hold of my hand and led me to her bedroom and as we entered, she said "Why don't we both disrobe and pretend that I just came into your room at home, like I wish I had that day and see where that takes us."

12