Widow's Tale - My Young Friend

Story Info
I surprise my young female friend and get surprised in turn.
3.9k words
4.65
14k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoneMilf
LoneMilf
65 Followers

My name is Lone and I'm 43 years old. I've been a widow for 4 years now and have only just started rediscovering sex. But you already know this, if you've read part 1 of my tales :)

Right now, I'm at home and it's 02:30 AM Saturday night. My daughter's Indian friend, Isha, is here. They've been friends for a long time, but she doesn't live close to us anymore, so we rarely see her. At 21, Isha's a few years older than my daughter, but they've always gotten along really well. I like Isha too, she's fun, bright and just a nice person to be around. She's sleeping over this weekend, except she isn't actually sleeping - she's sitting in the kitchen..

"You can't sleep?" I ask wondering what's keeping her up.

"Different place, different sounds," she says, "I'm a light sleeper."

"I hope I didn't wake you?"

"Oh no, don't worry. But.. why are you still up?" she asks.

I shrug, "I didn't feel like sleeping yet. Sometimes I just enjoy the calm and quiet of the night."

"Sounds good. Can I join?"

"Of course. Would you like some tea?"

"Yes please."

After a few sips, I notice her looking into the air without really focusing.

I ask, "You seem preoccupied. What's on your mind?"

"It's nothing really.." she says.

"Mmhm... a big nothing, it seems.." I pry gently.

She hesitates, but then says, "I just gave my parents some news, and.. they didn't take it very well - we had a big argument."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Is that why you're spending the night here?"

"Yes. And of course I wanted to see Gabby again - it's been a long time."

I nod without saying anything, leaving Isha to her thoughts for a bit.

"I told them I'm lesbian," she suddenly says with defiance in her voice, obviously expecting me to be shocked.

"I see," I reply calmly, "and they weren't exactly thrilled?"

"They said I'm 'confused' - that it'll pass when I find the right guy. My mum thinks growing up in the West has corrupted me somehow."

"Well, has it?" I ask a little playfully.

"Hah, you're right," she laughs, "It's easy to take this all too seriously. It's just not fun seeing them hurt."

"I understand. But sometimes you have to hurt your parents a little to make space for yourself."

We sip our tea quietly for a few moments.

Then I ask, "So is this a new thing for you, or have you always known?"

"I've been certain for a few years now, but I've kept quiet about it," she responds.

I glance at the door to my daughter's room, which Isha notices.

"No," she shakes her head, "Gabby and I are just friends."

She holds my gaze and adds, "My taste is more for... mature women.."

"I.. I see," I manage to get out, while almost chocking on my tea.

My thoughts are in a spin. I'm pretty sure she's flirting, but this is entirely new territory for me. Well, maybe not entirely new...

"You know, Isha," I say, "Just a few years ago, hearing that revelation from you would have shocked me."

"But not now?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"No.. I've become quite a bit more open-minded nowadays."

"How come? Does that just come with getting older?"

I smile, "Hardly."

She looks curious. She's leaning in, literally on the edge of her seat.

I continue, "I've been playing this game.. an online adult game, where people meet in a virtual world and talk about sex and.. sext with each other-"

"Wow," Isha says.

"It's definitely broadened my view on what sex is.. and who it can be enjoyed with," I finish with a smile and an unwavering look.

Isha looks thoughtful for a moment, then asks, "Did you play with other women in that game?"

"Yes I did. In fact, I found that they were often more gentle and passionate than the guys."

Isha grins, then asks, "And.. and were any of those women.. like.. younger than you?.."

"Mmhm," I nod slowly, while looking at her over my cup.

Isha squirms in her seat, her face blushing a little.

She straightens her blouse unnecessarily, then asks, "Have you ever thought about being with a woman in real?"

I hesitate a moment, before answering, "Yes.. I never really thought of it as a possibility while my husband was alive, but lately, it has crossed my mind - more than once."

There's a break in the conversation. Not an akward silence, just a pause, while we're both deep in thought.

Then Isha pushes away from the table and says, "Time to get some sleep. Thanks for the chat"

I smile and say, "I hope it works out with your parents. If you need any advice on handling us old people, I'll be happy to help."

"I might just take you up on that," she says.

When I wake up the next day, Gabby is up, and Isha has already left. I wonder briefly if I was reading too much into our chat last night, but let it go to focus on a few chores.

In the evening, I've just settled down on the sofa to read a bit when a message pings into my phone. It's from Isha.

"thx again - that was a great chat!"

I smile and quickly respond, "My pleasure"

Then I add, "Is everything alright?"

*ping* "yeah, my parents have calmed down some"

"That's great :)"

*ping* "but i was wondering.."

*ping* "maybe we can continue our chat sometime?"

My pulse quickens as I'm wondering what exactly she's suggesting.

I brace myself and respond, "Sure, can you come over Tuesday night? I'll be home alone and could use some company :)"

*ping* "perfect, c u then"

Tuesday afternoon comes along quickly. Gabby is on a short school trip and her brother is staying at a friend's place tonight, so I've got the house to myself.. for now. I'm a little nervous about seeing Isha again. It was kind of fun flirting with her - and especially seeing her reaction to it. I smile at the memory of her squirming on her chair.. Then the doorbell rings, snapping me back to the present.

It's Isha at the door - looking even more lovely than usual. She's wearing denim hotpants and a loose top that leaves a bit of her stomach bare. Just when I open the door, I see her biting her lower lip, but she quickly turns that into a bright smile. She's also carrying a plastic bag with a bottle sticking out of it.

"I brought wine - thought we could use something stronger than tea," she says.

"Thanks, that's sweet of you," I say as I usher her inside.

Once settled in the kitchen, I open the bottle and pour us both a glass.

"To great chats," she says with a shy smile.

"I'll drink to that," I reply.

We chat a bit about her studies and my work, kind of superficially, but nice. However, there is a tension in the air. I notice Isha sneaking glances at me when she doesn't think I'm looking, and she seems to be waiting for something.

After refilling our glasses, I look at her a little sternly and say, "Alright, out with it. I can tell there's something you want to say."

She looks shocked, eyes wide, kind of like a deer caught in the headlights. Then she stares down at her glass and mumbles, "The other night, I felt-"

I use a finger to lift up her chin and look her in the eyes, "No need to be shy. Just tell me."

"I felt... I feel.. very attracted to you," she says, "and... I can't stop thinking about you sexting with those women, those girls.."

"I see. And how does that make you feel?"

She tries to look down again, but I keep her head up, while she whispers, "..horny.."

I smile and let go of her chin. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" I ask.

"No," she says in a sad voice, "but now you'll tell me that I'm too young, that I'm Gabby's friend and that I should just leave."

Her shoulders are slumped and she looks like she could burst into tears any moment.

"Is that what you'd like to do?"

"No!" she says immediately.

"Then, what would you like to do?" I ask gently.

I watch her face as she starts to realize that I'm not kicking her out or rejecting her. She starts out looking sad and frustrated, then puzzled and a little hopeful, and then her face splits into a beautiful mischevious grin.

"What would I like to do?" she repeats. Her little pink tongue darts out, licking her lips.

"How about this?" she says as she moves a hand up to very gently caress my cheek. "Does that feel nice?"

I lean into her palm and close my eyes. "Mmmm," I purr. "Yes, that's so soft."

"And this is really the first time you've been touched by a woman?" she asks.

I open my eyes, smile and nod.

Isha gets up and steps over to my chair. She's standing very close - I can feel the heat from her body. Even standing up, her head is only a little higher up than mine. Then she leans in and places a featherlight kiss on my lips. It feels amazing. Soft, tender and just a little moist. I'm stunned, enjoying the sensations. She slowly pulls away and smiles at me.

"And how was that?" she asks with a twinkle in her eyes.

"That.. was amazing," I reply.

"And you're ok doing this?"

"Yes. You're very sweet, and I'm really enjoying it"

She smiles and leans in for another kiss. This time she slides her hand up to the back of my neck, pulling me close. I can't believe how turned on it's making me. It's like my skin is on fire everywhere she touches. I kiss her back this time. She opens her mouth, and our tongues start playing. I don't know how long we stay like this, but after a while, we break it off.

I get off my chair and wrap her in a close embrace - feeling her body meld into mine. She bends her head back and our mouths find each other again. While we're kissing, Isha's arms are wrapped around my neck, pulling me down to her. My hands are on her back, slowly caressing and moving down to cup her firm behind. We break it off again - both a little out of breath now.

"It's a little hot in here, isn't it?" I ask, while catching my breath.

"Very," she replies. Then she grabs the hem of her blouse and pulls it over her head in one smooth motion. She's not wearing a bra, and I find myself staring at her small but very shapely breasts. Her nipples are standing straight out.

"Like what you see?" she asks, grinning at me.

"Very," I reply. Then I slowly reach behind my neck and untie the string holding up my dress. I keep my eyes fixed on hers as I let the dress fall to the floor.

"Wow!" she exclaims, "You look amazing."

"Thanks," I reply, while I step out of the dress.

"And no underwear," she grins. "Were you expecting this?"

"Expecting, no - hoping, maybe," I reply with a smile. "Besides, I like being naked"

"Hey, I'm not complaining," she says.

Isha unbottons her hotpants and quickly slips them off, together with her panties. We're now both fully naked, looking each other over. She raises a hand tentatively and puts it on my elbow. Then she slides it all the way up my arm, to my shoulder, while stepping close again. Her hand moves down my chest, quickly reaching my breast. She cups it in her small hand and lifts a little. Every move is careful and she's watching my face to see if I object.

"It's ok," I say, "it feels very nice."

She smiles and lets her other hand slide to my back, resting it just above my ass.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her in for another hug, this time feeling our naked bodies rub against each other. It's exhilerating, and I feel a familiar itch between my legs. We kiss and caress very gently for a while, which only makes the itch grow stronger.

"Maybe we should find somewhere to lie down.." I say in between passionate kisses.

"Mmm.. I want to try your bed!" Isha says. Then she turns and runs.

I watch her run, breasts and ass jiggling nicely.

"Are you coming or what?" she shouts as she disappears into the bedroom.

I laugh and follow her.

When I get to the bedroom, I see her lying on her side, head propped up, looking at me.

"Come on, come on," she says, "don't leave me hanging!"

"I wouldn't dream of it," I laugh as I get on the bed next to her. Her enthusiasm is invigorating.

We kiss again, and Isha's hands start exploring. Her caution is gone, and she's obviously enjoying herself. Her small eager hands run all over my body, searching out the places that make me jump or shiver. A light touch down the side of my chest. Nails scratching oh so gently on my neck. Fingers sliding softly around my nipples. She gets bolder and starts really playing with my nipples - rolling them between her fingers, stretching, squeezing. Then she moves on, focusing on my thighs and my crotch. It feels wonderful - all this attention. She isn't very experienced, and her touches are still a little clumsy - but she makes up for it with pure energy.

She wets 2 fingers with my juices and starts sliding them over my clit. It feels good, but I grab her hand and move it away. She immediately runs her other hand down to continue teasing me. And when I move that one, the first one slips back! By now, we're almost wrestling. It's playful, but she's very determined. I twist on the bed, so she's on her back and I'm leaning a little over her. I grab both her hands securely and slowly pull them up, pinning them over her head. She struggles a little, still trying to continue her teasing, but I don't let up. I smile at her, and lean in for a kiss, which she eagerly returns. Then I shift my grip, holding both her hands up with just one of mine. I look her in the eyes and say, "Now it's my turn to play." Isha let's out a contented sigh and replies, "Yes Lone" in a meek voice.

I keep holding her hands above her head and enjoy the look of her body stretched out on the bed. Then I start using my free hand to tease her. I start slow, letting my fingers glide over her body just barely touching. I let them float over her face, her neck and her shoulders. Isha shudders at that. Then I glide down her arms and over her stomach. I notice how she's pushing herself towards me, almost lifting her chest and crotch from the bed to get to my fingers. I keep up the teasing, only brushing against the more sensitive parts once in a while, seemingly at random. Every time I do, Isha gasps and moans a little. She's starting to rub her legs together and I can see she's getting very wet. I kiss her deeply, then whisper "Don't move" in her ear. Then I let go of her hands to reach over to the nightstand. I open the top drawer and quickly find what I'm looking for - my vibrator.

I move back to Isha - she hasn't moved a muscle. She's looking at me, her eyes a little glazed, almost pleading. She looks so inviting. I place myself carefully this time, grabbing both her wrists with one hand and letting a leg slide over one of hers. My head is right by her breast. I use my leg to push hers aside, opening her up and pinning her down at the same time. Then I let my mouth close over her nipple, sucking gently on it. She almost jumps off the bed but I hold her in place. I swirl my tongue around her nipple and continue to suck on it. Isha's moaning loudly now and twisting around as much as my grip allows. I turn on the vibrator and ramp it up to a medium setting. It's quite loud and when she hears it, her eyes open wide. She's got that deer in the headlights look again - she knows what's coming and she's helpless to stop it..

I hold the base of the vibrator loosely and let the tip fall onto her clit. She lets out a loud "AAAH" and pushes her pelvis up, dislodging the vibrator. I gently move it back, generating a similar reaction although a little more subdued. I repeat this, only keeping the vibrator on her clit for a few seconds at a time, but always coming back again. Isha is writhing on the bed by now, twisting this way and that, alternating between pushing towards and away from the vibrator. She's also moaning and mumbling incoherently. But she is getting a little more used to the sensations, and I'm able to keep the vibrator on her for longer and longer.

Suddenly, I notice how she stops pushing away. Her breathing is getting heavy and her body is tensing up. I move the vibrator away every time I see that she's getting too worked up. Her mumbling is changing, and I hear her rambling "please please please don't stop please please." I press the vibrator firmly onto her crotch, keeping it in place this time. I move my head up and whisper in her ear, "Don't hold back. Cum for me." She lets out a long "Yesssssss," which turns into "Aaaaaaaaahhhh" and finally "FUCK YES! Yes yes yes yes." Her body spasms as the first waves of orgasm hit her but I keep the vibrator in place, still holding her tight. She gets even louder as her body twists again, finally breaking my hold on her and flinging the vibrator away. She curls up in the fetal position, body shaking periodically as she slowly calms down. I wrap my arms around her and hug her from behind, placing little kisses on her neck and shoulders while I whisper, "Good girl."

It takes a little while for Isha to recover., but eventually, she turns around and looks at me with a big smile on her face. She says "Wow. That was.. Wow. I've never..-"

"I thought you might enjoy that," I say with a smile.

"I did! Very much. But how did you know I'd like.. that?" she asks.

"You're not that hard to read."

"Oh really? Hmm.. so what do I want now?" she asks playfully.

In response, I give her a deep kiss.

Then I look her in the eyes and say, "You want to please me. You want to make me feel so good I loose control. You want to make me scream."

She blushes and looks down. Then she nods and whispers, "Yes. That's exactly what I want to do."

"Good," I say as I lie down on my back. I cup my hands behind my head and spread my legs.

Isha doesn't waste any time. She moves between my legs and puts her face in my crotch. I'm looking down my body and I see her eyes starring back at me as she dives in. She licks the juices off my thighs and follows the trail up to my opening. She laps away, as if she's trying to drink it all. I sigh and close my eyes, enjoying the attention. After a few moments, she moves upwards. Her tongue finds my clit and she licks and flicks around it. I moan softly and then feel her fingers at my entrance, gently pushing. She slips in 1 finger, then 2. Moves them around to get them really slick and then starts rubbing me from inside while still licking and sucking my clit. She's a little fast, a little rough, but I start feeling a build-up of pleasure.

Suddenly, I feel Isha moving around on the bed, and her warm mouth leaves my clit wanting much more. Her fingers have stopped moving too, but are still inside me. Then I hear the vibrator starting up. I open my eyes and see her smiling her lovely mischievious smile. She's puts the vibrator on my clit - one hand holding it in place and the other gently massaging my insides. I moan louder as the build-up grows stronger. My breathing is getting heavier and I feel myself tensing, edging closer to an orgasm. It feels great, I'm barely able to focus, but it doesn't bring me all the way. I hit that plateau I know so well, feeling wonderful, but not quite exploding.

She keeps it up for a while, and just when I'm about to gently stop her, she takes away both hands and says, "Turn around, please." A little surprised, I do as she asks, rolling myself onto my stomach. I feel her small hands on my hips, nudging me to raise myself up on my knees. She moves behind me, between my legs and pushes her face into my crotch. She starts licking from my clit to my vagina and back again in long broad strokes. At the same time, she reaches a hand around and places the vibrator on my clit again. I let out a long "Mmmmmmm" as I settle in to enjoy the slightly different sensations at this angle.

She doesn't rush this time, just continuously licks and sucks while the vibrator keeps teasing my clit. Pretty quickly, I climb back to the plateau state. Again, it feels great, but also slightly frustrating. I'm right on the edge, but staying there. Isha's tongue is moving back from my clit to my vagina, but suddenly it doesn't stop there, it continues up to my ass! She licks at my other opening, prodding it with her sweet little tongue. It tickles, it's so sensitive - I'm halfway between laughing and moaning. The vibrator is still on my clit. Her free hand is grabbing my hips, pulling me close. She pushes her face into me and presses her tongue past my tight opening. The sensations overwhelm me. I stiffen and lift up my head, my mouth forming a shocked 'O'. "Ooohh fuck yeeeessss," I scream, as I loose control and the orgasm rolls in. Barely aware of what's happening, my legs give out and I fall onto the mattress. Isha falls right with me, keeping the vibrator on my clit and her tongue in my ass. I'm laughing and screaming at the same time. A few more waves of pleasure hit me and I roll with them, enjoying every second.

LoneMilf
LoneMilf
65 Followers
12