Widow's Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freddy could see those spider legs moving out of the corners of his eyes, but his lids soon closed of their own accord as his seductive host treated him to another dizzying display of finesse from her tongue. When she rose away, he found that his hands were wrapped in sticky threads again, securing them tightly to the bedposts.

"Good boy," she purred, her voice like honey in his ears. "We'll make a loyal husband out of you yet."

Her arachnid limbs thudded against the old floorboards as she repositioned herself, Freddy's head swimming with a blend of anticipation and apprehension. There was nothing between her legs. In fact, she had no legs. What she wanted was obvious, but how she intended to proceed was a mystery to him.

As he watched, immobilized, she curled her arachnid body to bring the tip of her bulbous abdomen down towards him. He tried to recoil instinctively, fearing that some massive stinger was about to unsheath itself, but he was prevented from doing so by the webbing that bound him. Instead, he saw the orifice that must have extruded her silk, a set of four lips arranged in a cross pattern. Like a blooming flower, the fleshy petals opened up, revealing something pink and wet that contrasted with her black carapace. His eyes followed a drooping strand of fluid that glistened in the low light as it dripped from one of the lips, falling to his thigh. Whether it was one of her threads or something more lurid, he couldn't tell. As much as her lower extremities filled him with fear, the sight of those prehensile lips flexing as she brought them down towards his erection made his cock throb in the air. The allure of that wet, twitching opening overrode any misgivings that he had, desire robbing him of his inhibitions just as effectively as any wine.

"Don't be afraid," she cooed in that sweet voice. "It may look a little different from what you're used to, but you should never judge a book by its cover, especially when you don't know what delights might be lurking between its pages..."

One of those four lips brushed his cock, licking him like a tongue. While its outer surface was as black as ink, its inner surface was coated in soft, rosy flesh like the lining of a cheek. It was wet with something slippery and warm -- perhaps the same substance that she had secreted when she had cocooned his member. All four of the appendages reached out to touch his glans, guiding it towards the winking opening between them like some kind of docking procedure. She had enough fine control over them that she was able to peel back his foreskin to expose his glans. Every time her velutinous, slippery flesh glanced him, Freddy gritted his teeth. He was still sensitive from his prior orgasm.

"Just lie back and let me have you," Moira growled, her usually soothing voice taking on a more aggressive tone. He could tell how much she wanted this from the way that her spider legs were trembling, another thick rope of what might be her excitement oozing from between her lips to drape itself over his member like she was icing an eclair.

The feverish heat of her insides contrasted starkly with the cool night air as Moira slipped his sensitive tip inside her, what felt like a ring of tight muscle joining her four petals as they gripped him with surprising strength. As she inched him deeper, he found himself engulfed by what felt like folds of opulent silk, drenched in some kind of warm, slick fluid that had the consistency of syrup. Walls of pillowy flesh rippled and clenched around him, almost as though they were struggling to accommodate his girth, Moira pausing when she reached the widest part of his shaft.

"Oh, to be so full again," she groaned, slurring her words as her long lashes fluttered like the wings of a butterfly. "Allow me a moment to-"

Freddy couldn't stand being only halfway inside her, and he bucked reflexively, burying his cock all the way to its base. Moira sucked in a sharp gasp, her sopping passage narrowing around his length in a quivering contraction, those walls of wet satin seeming to grip him just as tightly as one of her tailored suits.

His host shuddered, a groan of surprise and pleasure escaping her pursed lips, her eight legs almost giving out.

"Freddy!" she gasped, her chiding tone doing little to mask the wavering in her voice. "Don't you know that it's rude to disobey your host? We'll have to work on those manners of yours."

She lifted her abdomen, her insides clinging to him tightly as he slid out of her, Freddy emitting a grunt of disappointment. Still a little unsteady on her legs, Moira began to extrude more silk, her arachnid limbs a blur as she weaved it into a kind of net. She draped it over his hips, then secured it beneath the bedframe, Freddy's eyes widening as she pulled it taut with a tug. He couldn't even raise himself off the mattress now -- he was glued to the bed. She had left a hole in the webbing for his erection to poke through, Freddy glancing down to see his skin shining with her fluids. Moira reached down, gripping a small thread near his base between her thumb and forefinger, giving it a gentle tweak. The silk around his cock tightened like a noose, forcing more blood into his already swollen member, and he failed to suppress a groan of pleasure. It felt like she'd just slipped a cock ring onto him.

"What're you doing?" he grunted.

"That's better," Moira chuckled, her voice dripping with palpable desire as she brought her strange loins back to his pulsing member. "Didn't I tell you that I'm rather particular about setting the pace? Now, behave yourself, unless you want me to wrap you up like an Egyptian mummy with only your manhood exposed. Actually..." She paused for a moment, staring off into space as she bit her lower lip. "No. As much as the thought stirs me, we shouldn't be too hasty."

Before he could ask her what she was talking about, she slammed her abdomen down on him again, Freddy unable to even arch his spine as a wave of tingling pleasure coursed through him. She impaled herself on his cock, taking him all the way to the hilt, her four lips splaying wide to accommodate him.

That tunnel of wet flesh stretched over him like a vinyl glove, walls of quivering muscle parting to accommodate him, almost like her body was taking a mold of his throbbing cock. He felt himself bottom out, his tip bumping against more of her slick insides, the shiver of lust that passed through her translating into her loins to make them ripple up his length. She held him there for a few more moments, the impulse to thrust driving him wild, but he was so tightly secured to the bed that he couldn't move an inch.

"I'd tell you to lie still and let the lady of the house have her fun, but it doesn't look like you have much of a choice in the matter," she said as she wet her dark lips in anticipation. "Don't worry -- I know my own strength. Just relax, and enjoy..."

She began to circle her bulbous abdomen, stirring him around inside her, the wonderful texture of her clinging passage swirling around his shaft. He was so acutely aware of every wrinkle and imperfection, every flutter and squeeze of the muscles in her depths making his head spin. It felt like a phantom hand was reaching through the barrier of her flesh to stroke him, gloved in a warm, slippery membrane.

"Do...we need any protection?" he grunted, wincing as she gave him another teasing squeeze.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that," she replied without really answering his question.

It was strange to see her so far away from him, her human torso seeming to hover in the air a few feet above the bed. His brain insisted that she should be straddling him, her pert breasts bouncing within arm's reach, her milky thighs sandwiching his waist. Instead, the waves of intoxicating pleasure were coming from that black, swollen abdomen. He watched as Moira reached up to cup one of her boobs in her hand, rolling her nipple between her fingers as she threw her head back, reveling in the sensations that assailed her.

"Mmm, I can feel you twitching inside me," she moaned as her pace began to increase. "You're as hard as a rock, Freddy. Honestly, I didn't think you'd come around so quickly," she added with a sordid chuckle. "Perhaps I underestimated your...flexibility."

There was a thud as she repositioned a couple of her arachnid legs to bring herself closer, more of her considerable weight pressing down on him. She began to thrust now, lifting the mass of her abdomen off him, Freddy watching as that pink flesh clung to him tightly on its way up his shaft. She left his skin slick with her sordid juices, globs of what might be excitement or her spider-like secretions sliding down towards his base. His monstrous lover poised there for a few moments with only the head of his cock still lodged inside her, gripped by those four fleshy petals, then she let herself slowly descend again.

Freddy tried to lurch but was once again frustrated by his bonds, every crease of her inner folds that passed over his tender glans sending a jolt of ecstasy tearing up his spine. Moira knew exactly what she was doing, finding a lazy, teasing pace that kept him wanting.

Far from being covered in hard carapace, her abdomen was surprisingly soft, wobbling with her thrusting motions. He had compared it to a beanbag chair in size and shape, but that comparison was more accurate than he had realized. It almost seemed to be full of fat, judging by the way a ripple spread through it when it came down on his shaft, like it had more in common with her breasts than an insect's hard exoskeleton. It was actually spilling over his thighs at its lowest point, reminding him of the soft cheeks of a partner's butt as she mounted him.

Moira slowed her thrusting as she hilted his member, starting to rock her abdomen back and forth like a normal woman might rock her hips while riding him, grinding his cock against her velvet walls as though she was trying to hit some hard to reach spot. She had far more control over her movements than a normal woman, too. Her abdomen was attached to the rest of her body at only a single narrow point, almost like a secondary waist, and it seemed able to curl and flex independently. It would have to, or it wouldn't be able to extrude silk with the dexterity and precision that it did. The result was a level of discipline that would have put any belly dancer or gymnast to shame, her upper body keeping as still as a gyroscope while her arachnid extremities made a teasing figure of eight below. She started to move from side to side like a swinging pendulum, keeping him on his toes, subjecting him to every delight that her strange body could offer.

Even though she already had him on his back, her seduction was not yet complete -- not until he agreed to stay. It was almost as if she was showing him what she was capable of as well as indulging her own long-dormant desires. Just like when she had asked for his hands before binding them, this was about his participation, his assent. She certainly had the power to keep him here against his will if she chose to, but that wasn't the point. Moira wanted him to want her.

Her artful movements began to falter, her steady pace becoming erratic as her pleasure mounted along with his own. As much as she so obviously reveled in exerting control, she had been hibernating in this empty manor for untold decades, and she needed this even more badly than he did. Dry spell was an understatement.

"You don't disappoint," she said with a low, bawdy moan. "Just...hold on for me, won't you? My instincts are demanding that I rush to the finish, but you're reaching places that nobody has touched in a lifetime, and I...I want to savor it..."

"Whatever you need," he replied, gritting his teeth as her sultry chuckling made her loins narrow around him.

"Dutiful husband, indeed," she cooed as she drove her chubby abdomen into his lap again. She lowered her human torso down closer to him, Freddy watching her ample breasts sway, beads of shining sweat now joining the moisture that wet her flawless skin. He tried to reach for them impulsively, his mouth starting to water at the sight of her rosy nipples, but he was quickly reminded that he was tied to the bed. Moira laughed at his frustration, shaking her shoulders to make her bosom bounce enticingly, the heavy globes clapping against her torso.

"Don't fret, darling," she said in a voice so soothing it could have pacified a charging bull. "Is our gratification not all the more delicious when it's delayed?"

"I suppose you know a thing or two about delayed gratification," he grunted between her punishing thrusts.

"That's an apt way to put it," she chuckled, her amusement more genuine than seductive this time. "Speaking of which, I believe we've delayed long enough."

The damp muscles of her tunnel kneaded and squeezed him in wracking waves each time she took him to the base, her most intimate reaches clamping down tighter with every stab of pleasure that rocked her. Their coupling was growing frantic now, all poise and grace abandoned as Moira began to fuck him in earnest, pumping her soft abdomen into his lap like a piston. He could hear the wet, lurid sounds of their rutting as she moved atop him, her powerful grip creating a wonderful suction that made him feel like her burning depths were being vacuum-packed around his shaft.

When Freddy glanced up at her human half, he saw that her hands were buried in her own heaving bosom, Moira delving her slender fingers into her sensitive flesh as she kneaded desperately. Her damp hair fell over her face as she doubled over, the raven strands sticking to her shining skin, a throb of ecstasy making her arachnid limbs tremble.

She brought one of those sharp feet towards his belly, Freddy flinching away reflexively, but the leg merely sliced through the webbing that was keeping his pelvis immobilized. Now free to move his hips again, he did just that, lifting his butt off the mattress to meet her frantic thrusts.

"That's it," she growled, all pretense of modesty forgotten. "Harder! Hold nothing back!"

Freddy did his best to oblige, the pair finding a punishing rhythm together, the old bedframe creaking worryingly as she drove him into the mattress. He could feel an urgent, distracting pressure starting to well inside him, each impact of her wobbling abdomen pushing him closer and closer to the edge. It was a struggle to hold out -- he didn't want to finish before Moira was satisfied, not after how long she had waited for this.

Tiny points of light began to dance before his eyes, pleasure washing over him like waves of crackling static, radiating throughout his body. It felt like the very pulse of his existence was inexorably tied to his partner's punishing rhythm, Freddy matching her pace, pushing harder and deeper each time she came down on him. Her sopping passage only seemed to grow tighter and wetter as their coupling dragged on, thick ropes of what might be spider silk or her sexual juices draping themselves over his thighs and dampening the sheets between his legs. Her clenching, velvet flesh glided along his shaft on a thick layer of slippery fluid, ensuring that he could slide in and out of her in spite of how fiercely she was gripping him. There was just enough texture and friction for each thrust to rob him of his breath.

He glanced up at Moira, watching her rock back and forth, her hands wandering across the wet skin of her belly and breasts. She was lost in her fugue, her head bowed, her curtain of raven hair falling over her burning face. Between the strands, he could catch glimpses of her silver eyes reflecting the moonlight, staring back at him with a palpable hunger.

She brought their lovemaking to a fever pitch, Freddy sensing that she was getting close in the way that her silken insides contracted around him in fluttering spasms, the sensation robbing him of the last of his willpower. Her rutting stopped abruptly, and she froze up, plunging her abdomen into his lap as those four lips closed around him tightly. He felt the first pulse of her climax, hearing a stifled gasp from above as her loins spasmed, Freddy finding himself trapped in a prison of damp flesh. Moira took in another sharp breath as she felt a rope of his hot, thick seed well up inside her like magma, his member flexing as he flooded her deepest reaches.

Freddy's eyes snapped shut, and he struggled against his bonds reflexively, his body contorting as another orgasm crashed over him. The ecstasy was inescapable, almost too much for him to bear, Moira keeping him lodged securely inside her as she trembled with each rope of his seed that painted her depths. The pair were locked in a shivering, grunting feedback loop, each fresh surge of pleasure accompanied by a flex or a clench that was felt by their counterpart.

Gradually, their ragged breathing grew more regular, their racing hearts slowing as post-coital bliss set in. The spasms of pleasure grew less frequent, the two lovers sharing one last pained sigh as Moira lifted her abdomen off his aching erection. His skin was coated in a sheen of her glistening juices, linked to her splayed petals by fat, drooping ropes of their emissions.

Moira seemed to deflate like a punctured pool toy, her spider legs almost giving out, her human torso lowering down towards him. There was a sudden flurry of movement as she freed him, slicing away the webbing that secured his limbs to the bedposts, Freddy reaching up to welcome her. His hands wandered across her sweat-drenched skin, her damp hair brushing his face as they embraced, sharing an exhausted kiss. He could tell that she was sated, all of the burning need that she had been bottling up for so long finally quenched, her pace becoming relaxed and affectionate.

"I'm so glad I caught you in my web," she chuckled, reaching up to part her long hair so that he could see her face. Her cheeks were flushed a rosy red, contrasting beautifully with her pale skin, her dark lips curled into a warm smile. There wasn't much lipstick left on them now -- it was all on Freddy.

"I dunno if I'd call putting caltrops on the road so that I crash my car catching me in a web, but whatever floats your boat," he replied with a satisfied grin.

"So," she added, a little more hesitant this time. "Do you...still want to leave in the morning? If you haven't figured it out by now, I don't mean to keep you here against your wishes."

He considered for a moment, his host furrowing her brow as she waited for a reply.

"I think I need some more convincing," he finally said, Moira smirking at him as the pair melted into another passionate embrace.

CHAPTER 3: MIND YOUR MANORS

The tow truck's engine roared as it dragged the wrecked Bronco out of the ditch that had been its home for the last couple of days, the deflated front tire digging a furrow in the wet mud. Freddy walked around the vehicle to get a look at the damage, his hands tightly stowed in the pockets of his jacket in an attempt to ward off the chill wind. The entire front quarter of his jeep had been submerged in dirty water, and the grill was full of debris from the storm, wet leaves and mud caking it.

The tow truck's driver opened the door to the cab and hopped out, walking over to stand beside Freddy. He was an older man wearing a red checkered shirt that was struggling to contain his prominent beer belly.

"Yeah, you ain't drivin' outta here," the man said as he reached up to adjust his cap. "I'm gonna need to take her back to the shop and give her a once-over. We'll get that tire changed, check the engine for damage. I can pretty much guarantee you're gonna need an oil change and new spark plugs at a bare minimum before she's road-worthy again."

"Fucking thing looks like you just dredged it out of a lake," Freddy replied with a sigh. "I would have called for a tow sooner, but there's no goddamned cell reception out here."