Wife 2.x.x Ch. 02

Story Info
Playing a fantasy. Developing a relationship, sort of.
8.4k words
4.38
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers

I was away from home before daybreak. Ruth was in shock as I screwed her again before she was even properly awake as soon as I had woken up at four thirty. She had groaned in her sleep and spread her legs just a little. That had been enough for me and I had mounted her to fuck her hard and fast. I had exploded into her before she was properly awake and she was still lying in bed staring at the ceiling when I came out of the shower and gave her another three hundred dollar bonus.

By six am I was Jerry Dorfling, drifter, sometimes rogue aircraft technician, occasional smuggler pilot, most frequently an internet dominatrix who took tributes from submissive men hoping to meet the bitch of their dreams; traveling to Washington DC on a Harley Davidson of unclear origin or legality of the parts. I had changed my clothes to oldish jeans, army combat boots, checkered shirt, rough leather jerkin. In my panniers I had two similar changes of clothes and a laptop. The laptop's legal ownership was also debatable.

As I traveled north from North Carolina I thought about what I needed to do in DC. I needed an ear in the Hanson setup and I needed to know what the Hanson two planned to do with the other two children. Of their entire staff only one showed any concern outside the job they had. This was Nadine Foley.

She was a problem though. She handled the Hanson family public appearance diary and managed their social media footprint. She herself had a negligible footprint on social media And made knowing more about her really difficult. Most of her personal time on anything approaching social media was to write stories on a free publishing blogging site. She wrote short stories, in a style very similar to a television serial that used conflict between werewolves and vampires as the driving story line.

In Nadine's world two vastly powerful vampires with three captive victims for food were being thwarted in ambitions to get more victims by werewolves. Werewolves were not always heroic though, they loved being in the shadows and were often voyeuristic about the humans they watched over. They were seldom gentle, or monogamous, although unneeded and outright violence was frowned up in werewolf society. On the other had violent or rough sex was entirely acceptable and part of what being a werewolf meant. The time to stay away from a werewolf was full moon and well mannered ones took steps like locking themselves up for the time. In her stories the werewolves did not entirely know about the two vampires although they suspected and did stop the vampires by simply protecting humans.

Vampires needed to bite, purposely infect, and sleep in a closed grave with a human to make another vampire. This was not unusual and in Nadine's literature it spoke to a culture of sponsorship and patronage in Washington.

This was opposed to werewolves who needed a human to breed with. This was where she had two types, werewolves and lycanthropes; werewolves were less intelligent and were governed by lunar cycles. They did not need always humans to breed but had lower fertility counts without humans. Lycanthropes were more intelligent and tended to be the strategists for werewolves. They were not subject to lunar cycles and could transform at will into what was best described as a wolf-man. They had to mate with humans and make children, this was to explain why werewolves watched over and protected humans but also that werewolves were a branch of living humanity, as opposed to vampires who were undead and part of the spirit world.

There was a way for humans to become werewolves too and that was to bite one while it was transformed. To me this was interesting, it spoke of the idea that normal people could be protectors although it meant making an active decision, losing something of your established friendships or family and of being prepared to be savage if needed.

Nadine was obviously telling the world her employers were evil in the best way she could and stay alive, or employed. I strongly suspected that there was a large body count behind the Hanson couple and wondered how much she knew. I also had no clear idea of how to approach her, develop her as a source or asset. She was clearly a romantic and that in fact made her difficult to deal with, but getting her on my side meant a fantastic ally. I knew the value of romantics, most operatives were. She was screaming for help in her stories, a lot of help. She was afraid for the Hanson children, but she also wanted a lover who could be savage. Most of all she wanted someone to rip her away from her life she found boring.

I did some shopping for Nadine's benefit on the way through Virginia and stopped in Washington in time to watch her come out of the Hanson residence. I had used a little detector to see whether the Hanson home had electronic countermeasures and whistled softly at the amount of energy the mansion put out, as much noise as the best electronic warfare suites on my sailing boats.

She was five foot one tall, thin, medium brown hair. I watched her message a friend before getting on a bus to cross go across the Anacostia River and then to her registered address in a street of slightly run down houses. I was impressed, I had thought she was on social media so little because she had a boyfriend who was boring as hell. She did not it seemed and that meant there was a possible avenue of approach.

I drove down the road looking at the houses, a few were empty with letting agent boards, her own place had large slab of sheet rock in front. On the slab was an old Transam with a new paint job. Next to it was a mid range Toyota Camry a few years old. Nadine seemed to live around the side of the house, it looked to be a basement apartment, possibly a bachelor apartment built into the house recently. Three houses down across the road was a house that advertised a one bedroom apartment. I took the number and called it feeling an old rush from prior missions where I was sent in with nothing and alone to achieve an objective. Those had been the most fun.

The apartment was minimal and furnished. It did have a sight line on Nadine's apartment though and that was what I really needed. I paid the landlady three months rent in cash and she knew that was for her to ask no questions. With a gesture to a parking spot beside the house she explained that my bike would be out of sight there and left me alone.

I unpacked my clothes quickly then went outside to wait and watched while sitting on my bike as Nadine went for a run with the sun just setting. Two other people of the type to have adoring fan posters in police precincts and on post office walls were watching Nadine too. They were sitting on a Ford F250 hood watching her run along the river and had been doing this for a few days now from the way they nodded as she came into their view.

She ran past them paying no mind and seemed occupied with her own thoughts as she went past me. I considered the options and went shopping. The nice thing about Washington DC was that so many people were spying on each other that surveillance and eavesdropping devices were easy to find. I bought what I felt I would need and slept peacefully.

Nadine had a friend, I found out the next morning as they greeted each other while waiting for the bus. I seemed both were writers and talked about their stories while they waited. Taking a drive down the street after they were on their way to work I saw the Transam still parked but the Toyota was gone. A thin woman who looked as if she sucked lemons for breakfast was washing the sheet rock down, Nadine's mother if I was to guess.

When the woman decided she had done enough she went inside the main house and closed the door. Half an hour later I strolled up the street and hurdled the low fence to sprint to the side door. Her door security was a joke, simple five lever mortise lock, child's play to pick, no burglar alarm.

The apartment had been built into the ground floor of the house seeming by turning one long room into a bachelor open plan apartment. Kitche was at the door, with a short corridor leading to the main part that acted as office, bedroom, lounge, and dining area in one. Only the bathroom was private, even the kitchen was open plan with a counter acting as a dining table separating the kitchen area. The hall closet formed one wall of the corridor and was the entire reason the kitchen was almost it's own room.

I had a look around and concluded that Nadine had a good deal of introversion in her personality makeup. She preferred landscapes and woodland pictures, with good definition for decoration but only had four that looked as if they were posters more than art prints. She had a lot of books, a bachelor degree in public administration from the community college, no sign of going to movies, rock concerts, nightclubs or sporting events. Her closet was neat, no fan wear, good brand names, intriguing underwear choices with her preferring lacy hipsters and light a cup bras.

Her computer was interesting with drafts for her stories in a folder. I accessed the newest pieces first and saw that she was not entirely unobservant. She had written about the stranger on the bike who looked like somebody searching for a home the previous evening. I read as she extrapolated why I might need or want a home with amusement. She idly speculated whether I was a lone werewolf and had started a story around the idea giving me a personality from the way I dressed that was in fact fairly close to me. Impressed and aware that half the job of developing her to be a resource was already done I smiled slightly and move to her prior entries.

The two men were also noted with a comment that she did not want to have more of their attention than she got so she ignored them. I smiled at the typically introvert solution she had revealed.

Her emails were mostly boring, either bills, or notifications and invitations to spend money. Her bank statements showed she was underpaid for her security clearance, spent little money and in fact had a fairly healthy balance.

She did a lot of research into RV prices, destinations to visit in North America and into possible Lycanthrope bloodlines Bodenstein and Dorfling were names among them amusingly; and a map of possible werewolf sightings in North America over the preceding five years. She was part of a small group who actively investigated the possibility of werewolves and vampires being real. I read her thesis about werewolves and the probability that humanity had it entirely wrong about the nature of werewolves.

She pointed to a lot of frightening encounters but not one confirmed casualty. She noted that all parental creatures reserved their most aggressive displays in protection of their young or their mates. Bloodthirsty, savage, or predatory behavior was focused on killing quickly with minimum risk to the attacker. As such a werewolf victim was probably unlikely to ever see what hit them just as most victims of the best predators seldom knew they were in danger until it was too late.

I found myself nodding at her argument. Even warfare depended on stealth and deception under most conditions and displays of force were more about warning a threat off than doing anything murderous. The most effective confrontations between two people were over within five seconds usually while the most successful military campaigns were won within the first hour. What followed after that was consolidating victory or taking control of the battlefield.

I left after an hour and slipped away with nobody saying anything. By the time she came home I was on my bike outside the Hanson mansion and watching her two fans in the pickup truck. I didn't bother tailing the bus or the truck taking a position further along the road to watch her get off an hour later than the previous day. the two in the truck turned to the park while she got off and got out while she walked home. They stretched, checked weapons, and went into the park moving to an ambush location without hesitation. They knew she would come, obviously.

This presented the opportunity and I thought some fun might be possible and dressed quickly in the bushes near the next parking area. It would be dark when she came through and although that gave the two an initial advantage against her it presented me with a massive advantage against them. Staying out of their view I took my own position just in time to tackle Nadine a hundred yards from the ambush. I held her on the ground and growled in her ear then carried her into some trees and deep shadows.

The two had seen me take her down and came after me. She froze in terror as I held her with one arm pinned behind her back against a tree. Her feet were a foot off the ground, my body weight holding one leg to the tree. She did not have enough strength to make any impact with one hand available and my crotch was out of knee range.

"I wish you no harm." I whispered in her ear, my one hand covering her mouth to stop a scream.

One of the two called to his buddy and said he was going to be pissed if anybody had taken the bitch. The other agreed and said she would be fun to screw before they capped her. She breathed quickly to hear the exchange.

"The good news is this. I am more dangerous than they. The bad news is this. I am not discriminating when roused to violence." I whispered, slight eastern European accent, voice deep, close to a growl.

I sniffed her neck and kissed under her ear with my lips pulled back, just so that she would feel my teeth. She whimpered a little.

"No consent... When I put you down run away. Do not attempt to intervene, aid, or look back."

She nodded still breathing rapidly. I sniffed below her ear again. She did smell good, some floral deodorant mixed with sweat and fear. I smelled something else too, not from her neck though, lower down. Nadine was turned on; I could smell her sex, different to pee, musky almost. I had a huge erection at understanding the smell and nearly forgot about the two. I was wrestling with the idea of fingering her while she was pinned just to let her know that I knew she was turned on despite knowing that she would probably make a noise and things would be impossible if this confrontation did not happen entirely on my terms.

One figured that maybe there was trouble and took his gun out calling to his buddy to do the same. The nearest was about five paces away on the other side of the tree we were hiding against. The other was a little further, downhill of us.

"Your eyes are beautiful...they shine, like stars through light mist. Close them, ears will do the work." I whispered.

She slowly closed her eyes. I waited for the nearest, listening to them moving clumsily. There were people uphill in the parking area, good. Then the one had the bright idea (pun intended) to turn the flashlight on his phone on.

Two half clever guys would have realized the chance had gone and got themselves out of there. These guys did not seem to realize the parking area could see their light or that the light killed any chance of them seeing us if we moved fast and stayed out of the beam. Nadine's arm curled around my shoulders and she felt my clothes and hair; I kissed her under her ear again then gave a light nibble before giving the two hell. She was trying to spread her legs when I let her go and attacked.

The guy with the light was one and a half paces from me, downhill, when I moved. The tree trunk stopped him seeing what was coming. Even had his own light not blinded him he would have had little chance. He was moving with his gun and light ahead of him in a way that looked awesome in movies but meant that someone in a position such as I had knew how tall he was and exactly where the juicy bits to hit were.

Nadine hit the ground with a little yelp of surprise at being on the ground and at how fast I had moved as my hand over her mouth shot out to grab the slide and hammer of the pistol. I twisted and his elbow hyper extended. Next I hit just above his elbow as hard as I could and heard the bone break. Nadine was not sticking around; I heard her setting off uphill at top speed as the guy with a now broken arm screamed. I wasn't done with him yet though. Pulling his pistol out of his numb hand and causing more pain in his upper arm my other hand slapped him open palm on the ear.

I dropped the gun as I pushed with my slapping hand driving the guy to put all his weight onto his back foot. A kick to his instep just above his ankle and another bone broke. With one hand still pushing his head my other hand hit him just above his hip going upwards to his floating ribs and he went away in a screaming and wheezing cartwheel.

The second guy turned and got the first's flashlight in his eyes. He never saw me do a double forward roll as he tracked the flashlight still in his buddy's hand, that was the largest and most visible movement. The first he knew that he was under attack was when I hit his front knee with the heel of my hand and his knee cap shifted. He screamed and never felt me grip his gun while I rose fast with my elbow leading. I missed his testicles but the point of my elbow hit him under his jaw and his good knee buckled with his head snapping to look up. He was on his one knee that could bend still trying to regather his wits when I brought my elbow down like an axe and broke his collarbone. His hand and arm holding the pistol went limp and I let go of the gun to bring the side of that hand around to hit him on the neck, just under his ear and powering through the contact. He crumpled into a twitching heap.

Nadine was still sprinting for the parking area screaming for the people to call nine one one. The whole engagement had taken maybe three seconds; not a shot fired both opponents out of action. I reviewed the situation with satisfaction and considered what I should do next.

Jerry Dorfling had a reputation for excessive violence and I could see a good reason to have these two shitting themselves for running into me again. The added bonus was that whoever had sent them would shit themselves too. Half the DC area would be hysterically looking for a werewolf and the cops would be paralyzed for the next week checking tip offs for the wrong thing.

I retrieved the guns and went to the first guy. He screamed that he would talk as I got to him. He was screaming that they had been paid to take Nadine out then just let out a blood curdling scream as I gripped his head with both my hands, fingers on his eyes, and squeezed hard. He was still screaming about his eyes as I dragged him to his buddy and pulled his trousers down to shove his pistol up his ass until just the butt showed.

Number two had stopped twitching, saw and knew what was coming and screamed incoherently as he got the same treatment as number one. It was probably worse for him because he knew what was coming and in no state to do a damn thing to avoid it. They were both in too much agony to scream and merely shuddering while trying to avoid the guns going off as blue lights in the parking area said it was time to go.

"You troubled my bitch humans. I will find you later and get answers." I growled at them.

Getting away was easy because the cops had no desire to also be mauled from the sound of what the citizens were saying around them. It would take time to get a river patrol there and a helicopter up. They did bring their AR15s and shotguns out and stood very nicely silhouetted shining flashlights to make it clear that any blood thirsty creature had better think twice about coming after citizens because that would force them to run away really fast. They did at least show me where Nadine's phone and purse lay and I collected those as I got away. By the time I got to my bike my kit was off, a thin windbreaker with a deep fur lined hood over a fur coat were easy, just a little hot.

Dannie81
Dannie81
83 Followers