Wife and Dau Ch. 03: Chastity's Nap

Story Info
My whore daughter tells me about her first time.
5.8k words
4.39
36.7k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains a gangbang of an eighteen-year-old virgin, and an incest scene between father and daughter.

Every character portrayed in this story is eighteen or older.

--

I slept in.

I woke up.

It was two p.m., but I donned my bathrobe and made myself breakfast.

I went all-out: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links, orange juice, flapjacks with syrup and strawberries, and home fries. I even used my wife's french press to make coffee.

My wife, Amelia. My wife, Milly. My wife... Sapphire.

The name she used as a prostitute had become her daily name. From now on, I would think of her only as Sapphire.

'That smellsamazing, daddy,' said a female voice, and I realized that the voice belonged to my daughter, Maddy. As she slipped off her coat, I remembered the change with a jolt. No... My daughter, whose name had become Chastity ever since she, too, became a whore.

She hung her coat over a chair, and my brain almost shut down.

Chastity was wearing what looked like a pink bathing suit, made entirely of fishnet. The spaces between the fabric links were large diamonds. At each apex was a gem which caught the early afternoon light and complimented the gems of her various piercings. She wore shimmering pink boots that ended at the knee. And there was nothing else, except for cum. Cum glistened on both corners of her mouth, poured down her neck, and had frosted her breasts and tummy. The inside of her thighs were wholly coated. It splattered in droplets as she walked past me and helped herself to some bacon. As she turned, I saw that each of her buttocks was glazed with cum, and I thought, involuntarily, of cinnamon rolls.

But there was something else distracting me about her ass, besides its bubbly perfection.

'New tattoo?' My voice, I realized, sounded faint. I swallowed hard. I hadn't taken care of my morning wood, and my erection was stiff enough to poke the underside of the kitchen table.

'Mmmhmm. See what it says?'

Curving across her left buttock, the outline of a word was inked. I squinted. It was covered by a kind of porous plastic sheet which was taped to her flesh.

'I can't tell, baby.'

'It says 'DADDY'S,' she giggled. But it's not done... I need to finish it.'

'Finish it?' I asked, weakly.

'Yep. I'm gonna do another word on my other side. So it'll say 'DADDY'S WHORE...' or 'DADDY'S SLUT'... but my belly already says 'slut,' so...'

'Ohhh... I like that, baby. I like 'daddy's whore'.'I could cut through steel with my dick right now, I thought, unable to form more coherent sentences.

'I like that one too,' she nodded. 'I got it for you, daddy. It's so everybody knows who I belong to.'

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up. I hadn't closed my robe, and my cock was sticking straight out of my boxers, pointing to at the ceiling.

'Daddy needs to fuck you,' I told my daughter.

'No, daddy. Let me take a bath first. Look at how full of cum my pussy is.' She leaned over the stove, still munching on bacon, and showed me the state of her pussy.

It was shocking. Her pink inner labia gaped open. Her hole was dilated almost two inches. Inside, I could clearly see a lake of semen: half dried, half wet. Her asshole was streaming cum, twitching and occasionally opening just to leak more.

'See? I'm dirty!'

Never, in my almost forty years of life, have I cum without touching my dick. I almost made a record. Instead it twitched, and precum started to leak. I didn't know why it excited me so much, why the sight of my precious, sweet angel- who I had protected and cared for eighteen years- gaping from having been gangbanged literally all night, by dozens of men, made me lose my senses. But it did.

'You look so, so sexy, Chastity,' I whispered. I was dizzy, and I had to put my hand on the table. 'If you don't want to fuck daddy right now, you don't have to. Can I fuck your pussy after you're done with your bath?'

'Of course, daddy,' she answered, her blue eyes shining. 'You can use my pussy hole any time you want, but I just thought you might like it better if I cleaned it first.'

For some reason, my voice caught in my throat when I tried to speak. I wanted to tell her that I loved the way she looked soaked in cum, and that I wanted to feel the slickness on my cock as I glided into her loose, open pussy, knowing that I was following dozens of cocks. I wanted to run my tongue over the curves of my body, not caring- no, loving- that she was coated in semen.

But I couldn't say it.

'Alright, baby. You have as much breakfast as you want, then wash up and go to bed. Daddy will come to your bedroom.'

'Yes, daddy,' she said obediently.

She ate her breakfast standing, heedless of the puddle forming underneath her.

'Is mommy home yet?' she asked.

'No. Should she be?' I asked, alarmed.

'Nope, probably not. She goes over to her regular customer's mansion on Tuesdays.'

'Mansion?' I asked, relieved.

'Mmmhmm. This one's really rich.' Here she paused, about to add a detail, but she seemed to think the better of it. 'This is really good, daddy,' she added, indicated the orange juice. Vaguely, I realized she was wearing her hair in a ponytail today. Cute.

'Hand-squeezed.' A thought occurred to me. 'Honey, when Sapphire's not with you, do you walk home?'

'Yeah. I don't have a car yet. I guess I could buy one. I've never really thought about it before.'

'Is that safe? Walking home, I mean.'

'Yeah, it's fine,' she shrugged. 'If guys try to rape me, I just let them. I don't mind. Actually, I got areally good customer that way.'

'Oh.' I thought about it for a moment.Makes sense. 'Well, okay. If you ever want me to pick you up, call me.'

'I will, daddy,' she smiled.

'Better yet,' I mused, 'let's get you a car. I don't have the money, but, well...'

'I have money,' she reassured me. Finishing her juice, she approached me, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me. The scent of cum, and the fragrance of her sweat and arousal, hit me like a wall. 'Can I get a van?'

I laughed in surprise. 'Don't girls your age want... I don't know... what kind of cars do girls like?'

'Well, I could have sex in the van. And maybe put up a webcam and make videos in there.'

'Oh.'Well, okay. 'Sure, baby, we'll get you a van. Do you have your own website? Or channel?'

'Not yet... me 'n' mommy have been thinking about.'

'Let me know if you need help with that, sweetie. Your daddy knows his way around a camera.'

'Really?' she blinked. 'I didn't know that.'

'Oh yeah.' I stood up again, and stretched, yawning. Idly, I began to run my hands over her, being careful to mind her expression. She smiled and rubbed her body against me. I reached down to knead her ass, pushing my index finger into her asshole and meeting no resistance. She made a sound that was somewhere halfway between a moan and a giggle.

'Daddy used to live in L.A., a really long time ago. I was a cameraman.'

She looked up, surprised. Her bright blue eyes reflected the pale sunlight streaming through the kitchen window.

'Why'd you quit, daddy?'

Because I couldn't afford to raise you and support your mom, I thought. But I would never tell her that.

In fairness to my wife, though, she had had a complicated birth, and had spent months afterward in the hospital. Though I would have rather done it myself, I was forced to hire an expensive specialist to look after our infant daughter. But most of the bills we worked so hard to pay off were medical bills- not ours, but our parents', all four of whom developed devastatingly expensive conditions later in life. 'Filial responsibility' became a phrase that hung over our family like a curse.

Between that and making sure that our daughter was raised with a good life, the debt we had in those days was staggering.

'Who knows' I shrugged. 'Things just happen, sometimes.'

Suddenly, a thought struck me like a lightning bolt.

Our parents' debt. Three years ago, I had received suspicious letters from our medical creditors. The debt had 'expired,' they said. We no longer had to pay. And I had thought it was strange- unbelievably so. But when I checked the accounts, they were marked as 'paid.' Paid in full. The rest of our debt- credit cards, car payments, our mortgage- was still there, but those thousands of dollars worth of financial weight was lifted from our shoulders.

And so I didn't question it. Finances were never my strong suit.

Was it Sapphire? Had she paid off the rest of it?

Chastity stood on tiptoes and kissed me. My cock was pushed against her stomach. My thoughts returned to the present.

'You better take that bath, baby, or daddy won't be able to help himself,' I suggested, my voice low. Chastity gave me another kiss- this one lingering- and walked upstairs. I watched her ass as she went, and smiled at the trail of wetness she left on the stairs.

Daddy's whore, I thought.

As she bathed, I lounged in her bedroom. It was painted in tasteful colors, harmonious but drab. Her bed and desk were in dark wood. Her 'normal' clothing was neatly folded in her drawers. But, as I had found out when I dug through her room weeks ago, under a loose floorboard, neatly wrapped in plastic, were hundreds of pieces of fabric meant to show off her body in the crudest, most direct way possible.

It must have been hard for her to hide it, all these months. And my wife... she had hidden her whole life for years. How could she manage it?

As I curled up on my daughter's bed, inhaling the scent of her pillow and lightly stroking myself, I thought about my wife's daily life. We barely spoke. I rarely thought to ask about her day; in fairness, she rarely asked about mine. She cooked, cleaned, tended our daughter, and went to work. And I worked. Worked and worked...

I sighed, and my eyes found on a poster on the wall. Something to do with the power of reading.

My daughter was bright; I knew that. But she had always been anxious and shy, barely looking up from the ground when speaking and apologizing over nothing. Nothing like Chastity.

When she finished showering, Chastity cuddled up to me on her bed, smelling of shampoo and lotion. I slid my hands down, kneading her naked body.

'When was the first time you have sex, sweetie?'

The question had been on my mind for weeks.

'The day after my eighteenth birthday.' She smiled fondly at the memory.

I ran my hands over her lower tummy. It was tight and firm.

'Will you tell daddy about it?'

'Mmmhmm.' She pushed her hips back into me and wriggled. I slid my finger down to her clit and gently rubbed the piercing there, applying only a soft, slow pressure. 'That feels good. Um, well... on my birthday, I went to school, but then I didn't really feel like being there, so I came home.'

That surprised me. The Maddy I had known was conscientious about school. Something must have happened, something she wasn't saying. Knowing her, she hadn't mentioned her birthday to her friends, and no one had told her 'happy birthday' or even noticed its passing.

'When I came home, mommy was having sex. She was wearing- um, it looked like a one-piece bathing suit, but with holes cut out for her nipples and between her legs. She was on the kitchen table, kinda laying on her back with her legs open, and there were men all around the table.'

Chastity giggled.

'It took me a sec, but I realized she was on the lazy susan... and they were just spinning her around. She was stroking them, sucking them, and some of them leaned over the table to have sex between her legs... None of them noticed me, so I hid in the hall closet and watched.'

My cock was hard. Her hips had begun to move, and her buttocks were rubbing against me. With a gesture, I slid my cock between her thighs, pushing up against her vulva but not penetrating her. I bit my lip. The pressure, the warmth, the wetness... Wetness?

'Baby, is your pussy still full of cum?'

'Yes, daddy. I'm sorry. I tried to rinse it out, but I don't like to douche. Mommy says it's bad for my pussy. So I just use soap on the outside and wait for it to kind of leak out. A whole bunch did in the shower, but I think there's still some in there.'

'Don't apologize,' I was starting to get worked up, and I had to remind myself not to squeeze her body too tightly. 'I, uh... I like it.' I felt a pang of nervousness, but pushed it down. 'I like seeing you covered in cum, baby. I even like licking it off you.'

'Oh, okay,' she said, clearly surprised. I braced myself for judgement. 'Should I have sex with daddy when I come home from the alley and I'm still all sticky?' My heart jumped.

'Yes, baby!' I kissed her behind her ear. 'Thank you. Thank you... You're daddy's angel, you really are. Will you finish your story?'

'Sure, daddy,' There was happiness in her voice. Because of the praise, maybe?

'Eventually the men left, and mommy went upstairs. She was a big mess; I could see white sticky stuff all over her, especially between her legs, and I was like 'wow, I guess that's semen,' 'cause I'd never seen it before. And I should have been grossed out, but I wasn't.'

Chastity paused. From behind her, I could see the curve of her cheek and the way her eyelashes moved when she spoke or changed her expression. She was thinking.

'Sometimes, I think I might be in love with mom.'

When she said those words, her voice was softer, and more mature. It almost reminded me of the girl she used to be. But I also felt her labia flutter against my cock, and how pronounced her clit was under my fingers.

'Couldn't blame you,' I told her. Maddy had always been a mama's girl, it was true. But I wasn't always around, either.

'She's just so pretty... I started to felt fluttery around her, and then I felt fluttery around other girls, too... I thought I might be a lesbian.' Her pussy clenched again, and I realized that my hips were moving, ever so slightly.

Truthfully, I wasn't shocked. She had always been drawn to women.

'When I saw mommy have sex, I felt so hot between my legs...

'I went upstairs, and I saw that the bathroom door was open, just a little. And I peaked in, and mommy was taking a shower, and I... I started touching my clit. And I was like, 'I'll just stop before she's done.'

'But when she turned the water off, she saw me. I dunno. I felt like, um... like I couldn't move. She opened the door, and I had my skirt up and my hand in my panties, and I kept moving my finger, and we're both just like... 'oh wow.''

The slick sanctuary in between my daughter's thighs and her pussy was almost enough to distract me from her story, but not quite. When I thrust, the head of my cock stuck out from the front of her thighs. She reach over to her bedside table, found a bottle of lubricant, squirted a glob of it into her hand, and simply held the head of my cock, rubbing it gently, almost in a polishing motion.

'Thank you,' I murmured to her. 'What did mommy say then?'

'She just kinda looked at me. So I said 'I'm sorry, you're just so pretty. I saw what you were doing downstairs and it made me like this. I think I like girls.' I thought she'd freak out, but she didn't. She said, um... she said 'do you want to masturbate on the bed with me?' And I said yes.

'So she took me into the bedroom and I lay down and she unbuttoned my shirt and flipped up my skirt. And I spread my legs open and just kept rubbing. She undid my bra, and started to kiss my nipples, and she asked if I liked it. And I said 'yes, mommy.' And she said it made her happy to hear me call her that...

'It was so nice... I was breathing really hard. Mommy's body was even more beautiful than I could remember from when I was little. Her boobs were so big compared to mine. Her butt's huge too... even though I wouldn't say it like that if I were talking to her.

'I asked her if I could suck on her boobs, and she put them in my face, and I kept touching my clit, and then I had an orgasm... And then she turned around so her pussy was in my face, and licked me. And it felt SO good.'

No longer able to resist, I slipped my cock in Chastity's pussy. It was slick. Her efforts to let gravity clean her out had not been fruitful. And it was hot, engorged from her story. I can't honestly say that it was tight, though. My cock is thick, but it can't compare to- how many cocks? Twenty? More? She moaned. I was lost in the heaven of her young, willing body, but I needed to hear more.

'And then what?' I asked, and now my voice was low and focused.

'I licked mommy's pussy...' Chastity was biting her lip. Her hips were moving with mine. I could feel her walls ripple.

'She told me not to because it was full of cum, but I did, and she started moaning. And I stuck my tongue inside and sticky stuff came out and I swallowed it. And I licked her clit too, and she started twitching... and moaning... I told her I loved her, and kept licking her, and then I fingered her clit like I finger mine when I'm rubbing myself... and then she orgasmed when my tongue was inside her. And more cum came into my mouth, and it smeared all over mommy's pussy, and it was all over my mouth, and she was moaning and shaking-'

I pulled out. Chastity gasped.

'I'm sorry, sweetie, but I don't want to cum yet.' I sat up, and leaned my back against the headboard. My breathing was irregular. Not tugging myself took great willpower. My cock longed for the warm comfort of my daughter's pussy.

'I understand, daddy.' She laid back so that she was sprawled full-length on the bed, with her legs open toward me. Her blue eyes opened, and I realized that there were shadows beneath them. Of course, she must be tired. She had had a long night.

'Well, anyway,' she continued, 'we spent an hour like that. She was gonna finger me inside my pussy, but she saw I still had my hymen, so she stopped.'

'So, the morning after that I stayed home and so did mommy. She asked me if I was mad at her. She looked really sad and said she shouldn't have let me eat her out. But I told her I wasn't mad. I told her I loved her like that, not just as a mom... And she said she was happy that I was a lesbian so I wouldn't be a whore like her... I kissed her, and she kissed me back, and then I sat under the kitchen table and licked her pussy. And she didn't even have panties on, so I asked her why. She told me she was going to have sex with some men. I asked her if it was the same ones as before, and she said no.'

Chastity yawned.

'So, you asked her if you could come?' I asked. I rested my hand on my cock. I was focused on Chastity's fingers, which were teasing her open pussy.

'Yep. And she said no... so I put my fingers inside her pussy and started moving them, and I kept licking her... She kept saying no. And then her butt was bouncing in the chair,' she giggled. 'And then she said okay. But only to watch. And she asked me if I liked girls, why did I want to see her have sex with men? And I wasn't sure.

'We went over there, and it's a big house... not a mansion like she's at now, but really big still. And there were a bunch of guys there.'

'Tell me about them,' I prompted. I started to stroke again, lightly.

'They were about daddy's age, and most of them were really hairy, and kinda... big. Like, not like they were fat... but they had big tummies, and big beards. They were grilling steaks, and they offered me one. She told me that they were, like, mechanics, or something, but rich ones. Like they work on boats or airplanes or something. And sometimes they had company parties, and they hired mommy to come over and have sex with them.'

'What was mommy wearing?' I asked, keeping my strokes light and slow.

'Oh! Oh, yeah... after breakfast she changed into this dress... it was long, like from her neck to her ankles, but it was TOTALLY transparent. Like... it was clear plastic. And she didn't have on panties or a bra or anything. So her body was, like... squished up against it. And it had two slits up the sides. Plus she had the super high heels on, and hoop earrings, and lots of make-up...'

12